yeah,thats what i am!

yonghan666

Forum Regular
When I was in the first year of middle school, I was about 13.14 years old. At that time, there would be a basic course of understanding computer once a week. At that time, computers were very strange to us. Normally, teachers would not attend classes many times, just let us. Playing, so I am full of infinite curiosity about the Internet, and I will go to explore the information. At this time, there is no Internet censorship. Many things that are impossible to see on the ordinary Internet at that time are easy to see at the time of searching. I remember one time, I searched for a picture of a disease, which was full of abscessed genitals and penis. At that time, I felt nauseous at first, but sometimes I can’t forget it. Every time I took a plane at home, I remembered it, even It brings a little bit of excitement, and over time, I like to see pictures of men with diseases. This will make me feel refreshed instantly. This is also my first step into the bloody world.

Afterwards, this issue did not develop rapidly, but every time I saw the anti-drug education carried out by the school, the posters above would have pictures of people who had been mutilated by drugs, especially some half-naked, which made me excited. The first time I was taken by a cousin who took drugs. At that time, he was a gangster, and my family asked me to leave him. At that time, I was afraid of him, but there was also a desire for sexual desire in him. Once I was one of them. Someone was watching TV at a relative’s house. He suddenly knocked on the door and came in. I found that he watched TV quietly without talking. Later, he lay on the bed and touched me from time to time. I finally couldn’t help it. At that time, I I was only 12 years old. I said I wanted to look under you. He took it off immediately. It was hard, big, and smelled of urine, but I thought it smelled so good, but I didn’t dare to lick it. Maybe the first time I was afraid, but now that I think about it, I regret not licking it. So later he let me get down and started to slowly enter my chrysanthemum with saliva. It was my first very tender and tender chrysanthemum. I was so painful to die as soon as he entered a little bit, but he didn’t care about me. , I went in about a glans and shot it. It should be too cool. Later, he wiped off the semen at the door of my chrysanthemum. At that time, I wanted to eat. I was not afraid to have sex with him because he was taking drugs. Later, when I met him, I wanted him to fuck me, but he was a straight man. He went to fuck a girl. I was so upset!

Now I am in my 20s. Since I learned about the dark web a few years ago, I have always wanted to find a place that matches my interests, and finally I found it last year. Completely opened the door to my taboo world!

I like male bodies, dead bodies, and bloody pictures! This has nothing to do with my disrespect for the dead. First: because the people and things that killed them have nothing to do with me, I should not feel guilty. Second: the soul has left the body. I believe that the soul and the body are two different Things, I respect and sympathize with them, but also. Powerless

Every time I see a video of terrorist killings, I am excited and I sincerely hope that you will never encounter such cruel things in your next life. Most people think this is very contradictory. I am hypocritical. Actually, no, this is not a contradiction. Most people are a combination of good and evil. People who are 100% born pure evil and born pure good are very few. They should also be very good. It’s hard to live a long time in society.

My hands are sore. I'll update if I have a chance. I'm going to end it.

So I am gay, I like boys, I love blood, I am overweight. I can only express my hobbies and identity loudly here, but I also love life. Only when I understand death can I understand the value of life! thank you all

your a good guy! love yourself and embrace who and what you are!

your welcome! enjoy yourself! life is short.......

Hi mate are you from China too? Glad you found the family...And (probably a mistake) did you really take plane home very time after class🙃

Back