Hi mate
You may well be right about Hillary. But most of the jobs she has done have been as wife of bill rather than in her own right. And, as you say, she seems to have been effective as Secretary of State, the only major job she was not beholden to him for.
But the alternatives frankly scare me. Trump is a dangerous Maverick, Cruz a right wing extremist and Rubio only rational by comparison. Kalisch and Bush speak sence but one has withdrawn and the other no chance because of his liberal stance. And whilst I welcome Sanders, it's refreshing to see a democratic socialist doing so well, but I suspect he might be more vulnerable than Hillary to a republican smear campaign. And of course he lacks experience.
And one further advantage of Hillary is one which might well annoy feminists; Bill, someone I see as a first class president. It is inconceivable that the two of them will not talk and that Hillary will take advantage of his experience.
But ultimately the decision is not ours, it's one for the Yanks to make. Let's hope they get it right.