Would you hook up with a homeless guy?

You bet I would! Most of them (specifically the ones with long hair and nice beards) fit right into my taste in men!

Yeah, some of them are hot. I often think about this one guy who hangs around a McDonalds... offer him food and drinks, get to know him, invite him over to my place. Get him high and drunk and take advantage of him when he's knocked out.

I fucked one about a decade ago. We went into an abandoned building. It was so hot. I bred him deep

I fucked one about a decade ago. We went into an abandoned building. It was so hot. I bred him deep
Sounds hot as fuck. Would you be open to elaborating? What did he look like, how did you approach him, how did he smell when you got to his junk, how did he respond - especially when you began to penetrate him? Whatever play-by-play you could add would be amazing...

Gave a homeless guy 20 bucks once to let me suck his cock. Damn it was hot and he shot a load like a fountain.
Would LOVE to hear more about this experience, if you would be open to telling more. How did he smell, how old was he, what did he look like, what did he do when he came, did you swallow, what did he seem like afterward - all sounds incredible.

Back