I wish to strangle you in naked by my bare hand .
I will strangle you till you tongue tuck out and cock harden and sperm spray out before you die.
Then I will put you on bed and sleep with you , molest you the whole nite.
I will kiss you tongue and the hang you with a noose in the confined room where only I can enter the room.
As you dead body will be maintained as normal under certain temperature.
When ever I feel to see you I will go in the confined room to look for you.

LOL , Hahaha ....

I'm with Vincent Tan on this - except that I'll strangle you dressed as you are in the pic, enjoyijg the way you piss and shit your jeans and underwear in your death struggles, before I take them down, watch your erect cock spray its last sperm, then roll you over enter you newly-dead on the bed in all your messes.

I have been suffocate and choke out many times. I can handle allot. As far as killing me be sure to jerk it really well as I struggle for air for the last time :stroke: .

But if you decide to kill me you should know that a dead toy is not as much fun. You may choke me out and suffocate me with bags or pillows as many times as you want. My body is laying here bored waiting for someone to enjoy suffocating and strangling it.

I am your victim for however long you wish me to be.

I wish I was closer to you :( I'd love to play. And yes I def agree alive is much better play over and over. Plus I'm not into killing anyone. Not my c

A few of my experiences

The story of my first experience. I was 8 and a friend invited me over for games. As I was playing video games he sat behind me with a cord and begged to choke me with it. At first I said no but he just kept begging and I finally said yes. He than wrapped the cord around my neck tighter and tighter then I felt that rush for the first time. At first I was scared then after a few seconds I became relaxed. As I started to faint my big sister walked into the room and freaked out when she saw me being strangled:hahahahha:. Back then I was not allowed to go back over and it was too bad because I wanted to experience more.

Years later at the age 13 I found myself in a foster home where I became acquainted with a foster brother. He turned out to be gay or bi. One night I was minding my own business sitting on my bed (we shared rooms). He came over to my bed, pushed me backwards and I said "hey what are you doing man?". He did not answer the question. After he managed to get me on my back he then threw a pillow over my face and sat on it to where I could not breath. As I was struggling for air he pulled down my pants and played around with my dick as I was suffocating. After about 2 minutes of playing around and me struggling he began to stroke it until I cum all over his hand. He finally got up and he told me that the reason he put the pillow over my face is so I could not scream for help. He was much stronger then I and he took advantage to get what he wanted but of course he could have just asked. As I sat there and thought about everything that had just happened I was beginning to realize that it never felt so good.

Through out the years I met other friends who would choke me for fun and I would almost pass out sometimes. At the age 22 I had gotten into a dispute with one friend about something and out of anger he grabbed a towel, came behind me while I was on the computer and pulled the towel around my neck as tight as he could. I began to struggle and struggle, at one point my struggling came to a stop and I was out like a light. I think he continued to strangle me at least for 3 minutes after I was out because he was really pissed. I think I may have came too about 5 or 6 minutes after he had stopped. He admitted that he was thinking about finishing me off but then decided not to. That was the first time I had been completely choked out and it was not the last. Years later I used to have a roommate that grew into choking and he would choke me completely out just for fun or whenever I became irritating.

When I'm being choked or suffocated I get this rush, after enough time I become relaxed and if choked or suffocated completely out I come too feeling good.

I enjoy being a helpless victim with the other person having complete control.
051011111.jpg
What would you do if you had me as your victim for a few hours or a day?

The story of my first experience. I was 8 and a friend invited me over for games. As I was playing video games he sat behind me with a cord and begged to choke me with it. At first I said no but he just kept begging and I finally said yes. He than wrapped the cord around my neck tighter and tighter then I felt that rush for the first time. At first I was scared then after a few seconds I became relaxed. As I started to faint my big sister walked into the room and freaked out when she saw me being strangled:hahahahha:. Back then I was not allowed to go back over and it was too bad because I wanted to experience more.

Years later at the age 13 I found myself in a foster home where I became acquainted with a foster brother. He turned out to be gay or bi. One night I was minding my own business sitting on my bed (we shared rooms). He came over to my bed, pushed me backwards and I said "hey what are you doing man?". He did not answer the question. After he managed to get me on my back he then threw a pillow over my face and sat on it to where I could not breath. As I was struggling for air he pulled down my pants and played around with my dick as I was suffocating. After about 2 minutes of playing around and me struggling he began to stroke it until I cum all over his hand. He finally got up and he told me that the reason he put the pillow over my face is so I could not scream for help. He was much stronger then I and he took advantage to get what he wanted but of course he could have just asked. As I sat there and thought about everything that had just happened I was beginning to realize that it never felt so good.

Through out the years I met other friends who would choke me for fun and I would almost pass out sometimes. At the age 22 I had gotten into a dispute with one friend about something and out of anger he grabbed a towel, came behind me while I was on the computer and pulled the towel around my neck as tight as he could. I began to struggle and struggle, at one point my struggling came to a stop and I was out like a light. I think he continued to strangle me at least for 3 minutes after I was out because he was really pissed. I think I may have came too about 5 or 6 minutes after he had stopped. He admitted that he was thinking about finishing me off but then decided not to. That was the first time I had been completely choked out and it was not the last. Years later I used to have a roommate that grew into choking and he would choke me completely out just for fun or whenever I became irritating.

When I'm being choked or suffocated I get this rush, after enough time I become relaxed and if choked or suffocated completely out I come too feeling good.

I enjoy being a helpless victim with the other person having complete control.
View attachment 52144
What would you do if you had me as your victim for a few hours or a day?

Yeah, you sound like a real pain in the ass. You should be strangled often... so hard that your face turns purple and your tongue flops out of your mouth...

wow that is the hottest thing i have ever heard especially choking you out and then i could use your helpless body however i pleased while your out cold and when you started to come to i would choke you out again to have more time with your unconscious body, maybe we could meet up one day cause your not really that far from me and we could have some fun

wow just watched some choke out vids and they are pretty hot especially watching the guy thrashing around and listening to him choke and gasp for air so hot. would definitely want to try it with you

you have a great looking body!

I would just suffocate you until you pass out and then have fun with your feet after!

Back