Why I Love CDG. And You.

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
It is good to have a place where I can express my fantasies and cravings. Articulating it all, fully and bluntly, with no inhibitions. Just saying stuff is a tremendous release, even if no one hears me.

But on CDG, guys do hear me. And talk back, releasing and confiding their own desires. Unashamedly. We feed off each other. As we dream of killing each other. Or being killed. Pain. Torture. Cannibalism. Hanging. Morgue tables. We talk of everything. Even stuff that may turn off others. Or disgust them. So many fantasies here. We can pick and choose. And so I do.

We can show pics of ourselves, or let others fantasize what we look like No matter. I don’t need an accurate image of a fellow member when I gut him or eat him in my dream. Or when he rams a four-food rod up my ass. Some of us have posted photos and found it liberating. Others are more reticent. But I can fantasize the kill in any case.

I have written of my own cravings. How I would kill. Or be killed. Many stories, and comments. I’ve created albums and groups. Trying to give back to CDG. Because I have received so much from the fellowship. We’re not fucked up. Far from it. Just friends with unusual tastes.

I've only been here a week and I can't tell you how satisfying it is to finally discuss my darkest wishes and desires with the rest of you all here.

The tastes can be so broad and don't always overlap but that only seems to further discussion rather than turn it off.

Great stuff here.

It is good to have a place where I can express my fantasies and cravings. Articulating it all, fully and bluntly, with no inhibitions. Just saying stuff is a tremendous release, even if no one hears me.

But on CDG, guys do hear me. And talk back, releasing and confiding their own desires. Unashamedly. We feed off each other. As we dream of killing each other. Or being killed. Pain. Torture. Cannibalism. Hanging. Morgue tables. We talk of everything. Even stuff that may turn off others. Or disgust them. So many fantasies here. We can pick and choose. And so I do.

We can show pics of ourselves, or let others fantasize what we look like No matter. I don’t need an accurate image of a fellow member when I gut him or eat him in my dream. Or when he rams a four-food rod up my ass. Some of us have posted photos and found it liberating. Others are more reticent. But I can fantasize the kill in any case.

I have written of my own cravings. How I would kill. Or be killed. Many stories, and comments. I’ve created albums and groups. Trying to give back to CDG. Because I have received so much from the fellowship. We’re not fucked up. Far from it. Just friends with unusual tastes.
Oh how I woupd love to kidnap you and torture you for months eventually giving you an agonizing death.

I am afraid the pain you give would overwhelm the pleasure I would derive from your torture. I sense a devious and very devilish mind there. Inventive. Malevolent. Very depraved. I doubt I could hold up under your control. But.......I'm hard, nonetheless.

I am afraid the pain you give would overwhelm the pleasure I would derive from your torture. I sense a devious and very devilish mind there. Inventive. Malevolent. Very depraved. I doubt I could hold up under your control. But.......I'm hard, nonetheless.
My mind is more devious than all the Saw movies combined and more horrific than any movie. Like I said once Gacy, Dahmer and the Candy Man are children compared to me.

I appreciate the guys who want to experience the fear and agony in their victims’ faces as they slowly torture and dismember them. As for me, however, whether I’m a victim or killer, I far prefer a painless, bloodless death. I would apologize and reassure an unwilling victim, and thank a willing victim for their sacrifice. For me, the painless death is erotic, watching the life flicker out of their eyes; but the real pleasure comes with owning (or being owned as) a real life sex doll — a real person becoming an object of pleasure. Of course, after plenty of play, I would also enjoy dismembering you and exploring every minute part of you. My promise to my victim, and my only hope if I am the victim, is that nothing would be wasted, nothing unattended.

whether I’m a victim or killer, I far prefer a painless, bloodless death.
I can't even conceive of this. It is the pain and the blood, as well as the anticipation of the pain and the blood, that makes me want to kill. Otherwise, what's the point?

That said, I love that our kinks on CDG span such a wide spectrum. I don't know who I would fear/welcome most in a dark alley: you or Huffko3. Oh, fuck, I do know. No contest. It would be Huffko3. He's vicious and unfeeling. Sorry. No offense.

Last edited:
I can't even conceive of this. It is the pain and the blood, as well as the anticipation of the pain and the blood, that makes me want to kill. Otherwise, what's the point?

That said, I love that our kinks on CDG span such a wide spectrum. I don't know who I would fear/welcome most in a dark alley: you or Huffko3. Oh, fuck, I do know. No contest. It would be Huffko3. He's vicious and unfeeling. Sorry. No offense.
You right I am more vicious. Thanks.

I have to admit that I have found some violent cartel beheadings here on CDG to be very erotic. I’m thinking of a particular one where I would love to lap up the blood and taste the flesh of this young guy. And as a victim, even though a bloodless, painless death would be my preference, I would always leave that to the killer’s discretion. After all, my victim fantasy is simply to fulfill my killer’s fantasy.

Yeah. As a killer, I don’t give a fuck about my victim’s fantasies or feelings. As a victim I definitely fear the pain that could be inflicted by a particularly cruel killer. Facing Huffko3, for example, would be worse than Hell. And could last for months. I shudder at the prospect but…:stroke:

Yeah. As a killer, I don’t give a fuck about my victim’s fantasies or feelings. As a victim I definitely fear the pain that could be inflicted by a particularly cruel killer. Facing Huffko3, for example, would be worse than Hell. And could last for months. I shudder at the prospect but…:stroke:
Yeah, my preference has always been to be the victim, but the odds of suffering such unimaginable agonies is a bit frightening. I suppose that’s why I eschew the idea of inflicting that kind of pain on my victim if I were the killer. This gradually evolved into my current ideal of a willing victim who offers himself up with my promise that no part of his great sacrifice would be wasted.

Back