Why CDG is different from other gore websites

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

First off this thread is started in F/H so that anyone can give their honest opinion about this website without fear of any censorship.

This is going to sound like a shameless bit of self-promotion but in a few paragraphs I will explain to those who are interested why cdg is different from other gore websites.

As you know we have two gore sections - one for regular members and one for "elites" - posting users who contribute regularly or generous people who support the site financially so that we run on a fast server, get the latest software version and have a beutiful desgin.

The forum staff have connections with people who run similar websites and while there is hatred and competition we are supported by several gore websites and we support them too.

This is to ensure if something bad happens to one website, the community won't be lost.

Cute Dead Guys is different from other websites because we have a subsription to a collection of videos shared only by students of forensic medicine in Eastern Europe.

That is why we have posted several exclusive autopsy videos and we will post dozens morre in the next few months.

This is material that you won't get to see on other websites.

There are too many gore and death boards now - UR, DR, GG and numerous others called ogrish.

Even if you visit them all yuo will know that it is basically the same shit posted and reposted over and over.

CDG is totally different from this, we find and post our own material every day, seven times a week.

Anyone is invited to give their opinion on this, we don't censor comments like they do on other websites, there is no moderation in F/H.

Everyone stays the same exactly as you post it.

But remember that threats and flaming via the PM system are strictly prohibted and if reported you are definately getting a ban.

i like this site

altho the gore images sorta don't do it for me sexually, i find the pictures fairly interesting.

i have met some very nice people on here and enjoy everyones posts, and the nice comments that people have posted on my thread.

i know i haven't posted any gore/dead people photos, mainly cause i ain't got any, and i much prefer the role play side of things.

but this site is great, i ain't visited the other site and i ain't planning on doing so as i am quite happy here.

i know you have had some troubles recently, but i will always try and support the forum as i can.

i will also try and post content, that might be slightly off topic but hey we all have other fetishes we share other than necro:sm (31):

wish you all the best

ben x

this site is shit :sm (43):

igu-v011227ay-01-diarrhea.jpg

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Hi Org, like your picture, I take it is one of you ,on one of your better days.

Now please FUCK OFF if you have nothing of interest to contribute.

AHAHAH OH GOD THATS FUNNY AS HELL
fucking fatt people

it is better but i dont belive we have to have an elite section... that's all

PS: i love you guys

We had an elite group from the day the site went online I see no reason why we should we remove it.

Make an effort and we will be more than happy to let you in.

this site is shit :sm (43):

igu-v011227ay-01-diarrhea.jpg

Shit does not happen, but is produced by an...

Seriously... I am just a newby here and as far as I can judge, I will never make it to the 'Ellite' group and there fore I will not be able to enjoy the bits and pieces in the private sections. Which I regret, but you can't have it all...

And yes, I do get sexually aroused by the view of a fit male corpse... Especially when the body seems unharmed (shotwound or a stab is OK...) and his genitals are exposed, in state of post mortem erection (Angels lust) or bulging up the poor victim's exposed underwear...

I've found this excellent Forum during a picture search for 'Dead male bodies'...

Back