EdsbeGores
Forum Regular
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2023
- Messages
- 369
- Location
- France
Hello everyone, I'm 28 years old and I'd like to be killed for someone's pleasure.
I'm willing to do anything to be humiliated, suffer, and die!
I'd also like to be kidnapped.
You can do whatever you want with me: contact me and threaten me, rape me, cut me, hang me, burn me, drown me, eat me, torture me.
If anyone is interested, I'm available.
Send me humiliating and violent messages.
I'm willing to die for the pleasure of others. Whether this is your first time or not, I'm happy to be yours.
I am in France :
Contact me:
SESSION: 05a4d542bff1ef6ca35ea51d1c79643d84205a878c2e8170571fca393207e51b12
telegram: Blackexile EdsNicolas
Discord: thomasnovak75
I'm willing to do anything to be humiliated, suffer, and die!
I'd also like to be kidnapped.
You can do whatever you want with me: contact me and threaten me, rape me, cut me, hang me, burn me, drown me, eat me, torture me.
If anyone is interested, I'm available.
Send me humiliating and violent messages.
I'm willing to die for the pleasure of others. Whether this is your first time or not, I'm happy to be yours.
I am in France :
Contact me:
SESSION: 05a4d542bff1ef6ca35ea51d1c79643d84205a878c2e8170571fca393207e51b12
telegram: Blackexile EdsNicolas
Discord: thomasnovak75