Where did you die?

Outlawbiker

Forum Regular
Elite Member
I got into a fight with a member of a rival biker gang, He lost the fight, Members of his club caught me nekkid in the hot tub. They handed my boots and leathers as I sat in the hot tub and put them on. The next morning I was found floating in the hot tub with my dick out of my leather jeans and a knife in my gut.

Another time I was found belly down in a holding pond for a cattle feed lot with a crotch full of cow shit.

I got hung by a biker gang and was left to rot with my dick and balls hanging out, It was in the middle of a thunder storm By morning my boots and leather jeans were full of water up to my knees,

Anyone like to play?

Where did I die? So many places that I’ve told you all about over the years. I guess my favorite death was being eaten by cannibals. It took a long, long time to die and I loved every bite they took of me. Would have gotten a hardon but they’d already cut my dick off and eaten it.

Outlawbiker: if I found you in the slurry pit, I’d have slurped your cock and face.

It's hard for me to choose between dying being the meat in the chef's kitchen, the busy noises on the kitchen around me, the boiling pots the chopping knives. My meat prized for its taste and cut so delicately.

Alternatively, the chef took some taste tests from me after my dismemberment and concludes that my meat is awful and he won't offend his cannibal guests with my meat. So my last memory is all my pieces being dumped into a trash cans and then wheeled and and chucked in the bin with heavy thuds as I finally loose consciousness and fade out.

…my last memory is all my pieces being dumped into a trash cans and then wheeled and and chucked in the bin with heavy thuds
Homeless scavengers will be glad to take you out of the bin. :yummy2::tognue2:

It's hard for me to choose between dying being the meat in the chef's kitchen, the busy noises on the kitchen around me, the boiling pots the chopping knives. My meat prized for its taste and cut so delicately.

Alternatively, the chef took some taste tests from me after my dismemberment and concludes that my meat is awful and he won't offend his cannibal guests with my meat. So my last memory is all my pieces being dumped into a trash cans and then wheeled and and chucked in the bin with heavy thuds as I finally loose consciousness and fade out.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK. I'll crawl naked in that alley to find the rotting chunks of your corpse and feed like a rabid animal until they are completely inside me

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK. I'll crawl naked in that alley to find the rotting chunks of your corpse and feed like a rabid animal until they are completely inside me
Woooof, it's comments like that make my heart skip a beat and breath intensely. I'd be posthumously honoured to fill your stomach and body with my chunks of meat.

Woooof, it's comments like that make my heart skip a beat and breath intensely. I'd be posthumously honoured to fill your stomach and body with my chunks of meat.
ONLY PROBLEM IS YOU WOULDN'T BE ALIVE TO WATCH ME EATING YOU

ONLY PROBLEM IS YOU WOULDN'T BE ALIVE TO WATCH ME EATING YOU
No problem for me, I already had my last moment of endorphin rush loooooong before my meat ever touched your lips. There may be some residual jizz crust around the base of my cock from my last moment alive. Now just part of the rotted flavour for you.

Back