killerluke22

Forum Regular
I love when guys struggle and resist and then play dead. Ideally favourite method is "stabbed". I love when the guys are masculine and tough and resist and struggle a lot and then gasp and tell me to fuck off or some other last words and then die dramatically in my arms. then i use their limp body as they play dead.

Rugger74

Forum Newcomer
Mine is for older (55+) guys who play dead and like to be enjoyed. If this is you, hit me up. :hi bye:

CrichtonIV

Forum Newcomer
Mine is skinheads / neo-nazis brutally beating and kicking someone to death and then fucking them with huge cocks..

CrichtonIV

Forum Newcomer
By the way, does anyone happen to know where I could find that kind of stuff?! All info would be greatly appreciated!!

callmecaleb

Forum Elite
Mine is skinheads / neo-nazis brutally beating and kicking someone to death and then fucking them with huge cocks..
Don't care about the fucking. Just want to watch the beating and kicking. I can jerk off to that alone.

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
imagine having a industrial size mega blender filled with male feet and cocks/balls and grinding
it all into a paste and diving inside and swimming through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then using it as a lube paste to masturbate...…………………...