killerluke22

Forum Regular
I love when guys struggle and resist and then play dead. Ideally favourite method is "stabbed". I love when the guys are masculine and tough and resist and struggle a lot and then gasp and tell me to fuck off or some other last words and then die dramatically in my arms. then i use their limp body as they play dead.

Rugger74

Forum Newcomer
Mine is for older (55+) guys who play dead and like to be enjoyed. If this is you, hit me up. :hi bye:

CrichtonIV

Forum Newcomer
Mine is skinheads / neo-nazis brutally beating and kicking someone to death and then fucking them with huge cocks..

CrichtonIV

Forum Newcomer
By the way, does anyone happen to know where I could find that kind of stuff?! All info would be greatly appreciated!!

callmecaleb

Forum Legend
Elite Member
Mine is skinheads / neo-nazis brutally beating and kicking someone to death and then fucking them with huge cocks..
Don't care about the fucking. Just want to watch the beating and kicking. I can jerk off to that alone.

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Elite Member
imagine having a industrial size mega blender filled with male feet and cocks/balls and grinding
it all into a paste and diving inside and swimming through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then using it as a lube paste to masturbate...…………………...

romantic2

Forum Resident
A pile of us, all dead in our bare feet. Someone's dead feet touching mine, someone else's against my face, and someone else's dead bare foot pressed against my hard dead cock.

Post thread…
Register