The Dominican Republic is fucked, it's a country without future, just like Haiti.

Europe is beautiful but currently the situation is not good - unemployment is high, there are protests in France, economic recovery is still not strong and all European countries are running huge budget deficits.

I say you should leave but wait one or two years until things improve...or get worse for that matter.

Also European winters can be brutal, esp the UK is windy and cold place in winter.

I had a chance to immigrate with my rich boyfriend to Germany, he was ready to take me into his place, he was tall handsome and very generous guy.

I declined his kind offer and I don't regret my decision.

I feel lucky that I live was born in Europe seeing what hell other countries are.

And one final thing - never give up hope but people in the UK, France and Germany don't like foreigners.

Spain and Italy are more welcoming.

I've got family on Spain, I could even appeal for a residence thanks to my dad being from Spain, and I'm aware UK dislikes outsiders, reason why I don't think I can deal with it. =/

Time will answer my questions, I assume... 'Til then, I'll enjoy my actual life, which I do, just 'cause I hate my country doesn't means I hate my life, but still, it's just I'd not like to live here forever. I'm too young to take big desicions yet, we'll see in a few years.

Being "too young" is no excuse for a world that is becoming increasingly demanding on young people.

At 18 I moved out of my parent's home, at 19 I was first year student, my poor sister managed to get a Master's Degree in Law at just 24. She graduated in 2009.

She had to attend proceedings at sometimes said she felt sick when they had to attend proceedings related to someone's murder.

She says she hates it but there is no choice - if you sit and wait no one is gonna come to your place and bring you everything on a plate.

Life is a constant battle, I think it will only get worse esp in Europe where the population is ageing and this is putting strain on young people who will have to work longer.

My grandmother got a full pension at 45 years during communism women were allowed to retire at 45!

Now, with the new reforms women will only get a pension at age 65 and men at 67.

:unreal:

Move to Spain, it's a beautiful country, nice warm climate and high living standard beating even France in some respects.

The UK is fucked, full of Muslims.

I'm Russian. I feel good where I am. we create our own now, every time. and I think we deserve the best.

I am Bolivian Portuguese decent XD

Back