WHAT I THINK OF ME

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
Hey guys,

Like to put a small challenge to everyone
I'm opening this thread so we can all show and tell everyone here who we are and what we honestly think of ourselves
Don't be afraid to say what to feel, be honest, weather it will be good or bad, negative or positive
Of course I will start:

Well, you all know who I am and let me start with this:

I am a self proclaimed homosexual, necrophiliac, cannibalistic, male with a male foot fetish
I guess some would refer to me as a modern day ghoul
But to be perfectly honest with you I can really say that i absolutely who and what I am
I am a narcissistic, self absorbed, crude, rude, self serving individual
I love everything about myself and I wouldn't change a thing
First of all: I absolutely love being a guy
I wouldn't trade in being a man for nothing
I love my penis, I love my feet, I love my appearance, my face, my lips, my heritage of being Greek, my dark hair, my eyes, my height
I love the way my beard and hair meet and encircle my face
At this point in my life I am totally committed to myself and can honestly say that I may even be in love with myself, after all, if I didn't have a right to feel this way about me, other men and bitches would not hit on me constantly and try to get into my pants
At the same time, I'm a very giving, kind, respectful, loving man who does not judge people very easily
I only judge people when it is necessary
I am one nice guy I have to say
I spoil my friends, I give them whatever I have, even the shirt off my back at some times
I pay it forward ALL THE TIME
I pay for other's people shit in the drive thru, grocery stores, I am a very giving individual
If someone needs cash or a car repair or a bill paid, people know that I am the first one that they can approach for help
I do however do not like taking advantage off
Some people in my past have done that and those people I have cut off
I will be your most true, blue friend in time of need
I'm a very firm believer of how to treat others as you like to be treated
I believe karma will come and fuck you up and bite you in the ass, 10 times harder when you hurt someone
But I also believe in protecting yourself and fighting back
So sometimes hurting people is necessary
I feel that my many good attributes outweigh my negative ones and therefor being narcissistic and loving myself a bit too much lately is ok because I have so much good attributes that come afterwards
People that I know tell me that I look like a Greek God and refer to me as that
Especially those who want to be dominated by me, sexually
So as you can see, I have many sides to who I am
Let me say this people, just because you are on this site you may feel guilty, odd, unusual or just plain dirty for your thoughts and activities and wondering what may be wrong with you
It's far easier just to accept who you are, love yourself, deal with it and go with the flow
Life is short, you need to embrace yourselves
Embrace the good and the bad
Embrace the difference that makes you an individual
Love yourself completely and totally and be at peace with yourself
Guilt is useless
Kicking yourself and feeling guilty about who and what you are is not going to change who and what you are at the end of each day
So to have a full life, acceptance is the key
And you know what

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT I GET OFF ON DEAD MEN AND ESPECIALLY THEIR FEET

I am a one of a kind, there are others like me, but no one will ever be ME
Again, I am the only ME the world will ever see

I hope you guys enjoy this thread and contribute to it
And share your honesty with us all

Rick

Oh, Ricky. How I admire you. Willing to lay yourself out there for all to see. You are who you are and who you are is a prince.

I have never been open about myself. For my first six years on the site, I never became anyone’s “friend” or sent a PM. I missed so much and so many. Then you reached out. We became friends. I shared secrets and desires with you as with no one else. Then, finally, I began to open up to our community. Made friends. Shared thoughts and desires. Joined some Groups and even opened two of my own. One of them may be out of the CDG mainstream, but it is honest.

I still hold to privacy, but my friendship with you has been priceless. Thank you. You are so sweet (if I can say that to a man’s man) and I love you. :heart love:

Ricky wow I love how you really do get overexcited at times it's cute. :bj: There is a lot of passion in this post. :excellent:

I would like to add and make it known to everyone who reads your post that you have been a fierce supporter and protector of CDG community and among our stellar members from the day you first signed up you have a big part in what CDG is today both in terms of financial support and constructive criticism. Thank you for being such a wonderul close friend to me for so many years. You are indeed a freak of nature and we all love you for that and you cetainly have many friends and fans here.

Ricky wow I love how you really do get overexcited at times it's cute. :bj: There is a lot of passion in this post. :excellent:

I would like to add and make it known to everyone who reads your post that you have been a fierce supporter and protector of CDG community and among our stellar members from the day you first signed up you have a big part in what CDG is today both in terms of financial support and constructive criticism. Thank you for being such a wonderul close friend to me for so many years. You are indeed a freak of nature and we all love you for that and you cetainly have many friends and fans here.
:agreed:

........I have never been open about myself. For my first six years on the site, I never became anyone’s “friend” or sent a PM. I missed so much and so many.....
Oh yes, now I remember you....mousey milquetoast nobody 98 pound weakling. Now, after working out, captain of the football team BMOC you are awesome member:bow:

I reread a couple of my favorite CDG stories today. Both about the hideously painful death of a sexy young man. I have always identified with the brutal, unfeeling killer. Today, I found myself identifying with the victim. Today I wanted to feel the excruciating pain inflicted by the killer. The other day I said I wanted to suffer like the Russian in Meatpie’s post who was savagely beaten and raped with a baseball bat. My, how desires changes.

Our psyches are fragile, ever changing. I joined CDG in 2012, but who I was then is not who I am today. I have evolved. In my cravings and desires and fantasies. In my willingness to open up about other more controversial interests and appetites. I'm still a necro cannibal killer. Man is a tasty creature, but there’s more to eat than just flesh and blood.

Well said stustustugoo (🥴 how should I pronounce that) self recognition for me is an eternal process beginning ever since I was a kid....I wish I have that sort of confidence as you

What am I ? How do I siding myself..i can’t tell , I am as light as the air...I sort of hate my existence, I wanna be nonexistent , I am necrophilia simply because I am lazy too lazy to bother to care anyone else.too lazy that I wish guys just falling from the skies spreading their ass checks for me..everyone would say I am an loveable honest boy but who isn’t..I couldn’t help thinking since everyone’s the same then none is really likeable..I just love the way things are.just floating degrading into unconsciousness

im so sorry for being such a narcistic asshole, but.....................
i had 9 dudes and 3 bitches , YUCK! hahah.......... try to pick me up over the weekend
and i look at myself and i just have to admit.......... i AM one hell of a hot studly greek
man,,,,,,,, i have to ask u all, for those of us who are a man, dont u just LOVE being
a man?? being able to reach down and play with your cock and your pair of coconuts .
looking at your 6 pack, and your biceps, your tight toned body! i know i do!!!!!!!
D. and i met a trick this weekend and let me do whatever i wanted to do to and with his
soles! he was heavy into torture, so i waterboarded him for over an hour and bagged
him with a plastic garbage bag ................ i brought him to the brink of death, got so bad
that we had to do CPR on him once! i cummed like a maniac as i saw his feet start
twitching! i bit a good size chunk of sole meat from his ball pad and ate it!!!!!!!!
it was a major great and horny time had by all.

thank u guys, much appreciated! big hugs and toe sucks!!!!!!!!! :):)
You are a man among men. To be in touch with yourself and not be inside yourself, you can discern and see clearly that which is you and the world around you, a compelling man with such candor, seemingly honest, beautiful, with introspect and self respect. Truly my kind of man eating, loving guy! We should all be so true to ourselves and honest. Thank you for sharing. Truly made an impression.

im so sorry for being such a narcistic asshole, but.....................
i had 9 dudes and 3 bitches , YUCK! hahah.......... try to pick me up over the weekend
and i look at myself and i just have to admit.......... i AM one hell of a hot studly greek
man,,,,,,,, i have to ask u all, for those of us who are a man, dont u just LOVE being
a man?? being able to reach down and play with your cock and your pair of coconuts .
looking at your 6 pack, and your biceps, your tight toned body! i know i do!!!!!!!
D. and i met a trick this weekend and let me do whatever i wanted to do to and with his
soles! he was heavy into torture, so i waterboarded him for over an hour and bagged
him with a plastic garbage bag ................ i brought him to the brink of death, got so bad
that we had to do CPR on him once! i cummed like a maniac as i saw his feet start
twitching! i bit a good size chunk of sole meat from his ball pad and ate it!!!!!!!!
it was a major great and horny time had by all.
Fuck, you had me cumming to the torture and eating some of another man's meat. Hell yeah brother!

You are a man among men. To be in touch with yourself and not be inside yourself, you can discern and see clearly that which is you and the world around you, a compelling man with such candor, seemingly honest, beautiful, with introspect and self respect. Truly my kind of man eating, loving guy! We should all be so true to ourselves and honest. Thank you for sharing. Truly made an impression.

thank you so much for the compliments, u are such a nice guy! im glad that u enjoy
my posts and my opinions, we all need to love and respect ourselves and eachother as
well. its so vitally important to watch eachothers backs these days, we must never criticize
ourselves or one another, but be a support system of eachother instead. i do believe that you
and i tried to connect , i wanted to exchange phone numbers, but nothing ever came of it.

the offer is still good.................

thank you so much for the compliments, u are such a nice guy! im glad that u enjoy
my posts and my opinions, we all need to love and respect ourselves and eachother as
well. its so vitally important to watch eachothers backs these days, we must never criticize
ourselves or one another, but be a support system of eachother instead. i do believe that you
and i tried to connect , i wanted to exchange phone numbers, but nothing ever came of it.

the offer is still good.................
Yes, of course. I'd like that very much. My phone# is 210-415-3870 Shawn here.

Back