What does necrophilia mean to you ?

Jeernia

Forum Regular
Established Member
Do you like it or would rather not have it? What do you think caused it? Is it absurd wanting to attach a meaning to this thing? To me I hate to think these are just meaningless stuff, and I was wondering if it was exactly my defiance against and my unwillingness to comply this chaotic situation of humanity caused it. and I got this feeling that if I can resolve this mystery then the world may go on in the right tract. Am I dellusioned?

Long ago, I asked myself every days , but now I just accept it and live with it. It is not something you can make public, but you can enjoy it thanks to internet and of course, thanks to places like this.

I don't think that wanting to enjoy a dead man, (something inert that no longer suffers or feels anything) is a bad thing.

People accept other types of worse behaviors such as massacres in wars, deaths of immigrants at sea, abuses of the third world. But the people who do and consent that are not "sick"...

I didn't choose to be necro, I just had good luck :p

read my thread called.....................
what i think of me.

I didn't choose to be necro, I just had good luck :p
Well said, Metal.

Actually, I have never really thought about why I enjoy seeing dead men (always men...not women, children, geezers). I just do. Like wondering why I am gay, or white, or green-eyed. I just am. I simply enjoy pictures and videos of dead or dying men. I've dreamed of violent death since I was five and saw a drawing of Hector being dragged naked behind Achilles's chariot. (I love dragging bodies!) Mutilated bodies. It gets me off. I'm not concerned with the why.

Do I feel sorry for the men I oogle on CDG? No. They are dead or fated to die before I ever see them. They didn't die for my benefit or for CDG, so I feel no guilt, shame or sorrow. They are objects...of my sexual desires, cravings and fantasies. I jerk off to their death.

I don't philosophize or analyze. I never even consider the word "necrophilia". Too many variations. I just log on to see what new photos or vids have been posted that will get my juices flowing. My blunt truth is that violent death is sexy. I like to watch it and to write stories about it. In the city, I seek live men for sex and tender love. At my terminal, I seek bloody violence and mutilated men. I'm well-adjusted and normal. I'm happy and content. It's not complicated.

You are right guys I shouldn't have been so cynical and self-righteous about it..Even if it means anything it wouldn't be that much..Just little bit vicious joy that was all..

I've dreamed of violent death since I was five and saw a drawing of Hector being dragged naked behind Achilles's chariot.

That Hector part was a favorite of mine too .. I totally ignored Orlando bloom just for him

Back