DCSadist68

Forum Regular
I was reading a story today about JW Gacy, who raped and killed a bunch of teen guys in Chicago. In the article, it noted the following things, which I'm sort of piecing together to imagine what each guy went through.

- That he used chloroform to subdue the guys and handcuffs to restrain them.
- He owned at least 3 dildos that he used on them... one of which they found was 16 inches long.
- He also had on hand nylon rope, a 3 foot long two-by-four with holes drilled into both ends, needles, a gun, knives.
- He would often kill the guy as he was ass fucking him.
- The killing would be done by using a rope or a board to suffocate him...or he would suffocate him by forcing a sock or the guy's underwear down his throat.

I'm wondering several things. First, what was the two-by-four for? Did he use that to keep the guy's legs apart? 3 feet is a good spread, but I'm surprised there wasn't a way to bolt the board to a floor or something to keep him from kicking. I guess it also could've been to keep his wrists apart but you'd have the same issue of him being able to swing the board.

Also, it seems like it'd be difficult to force your cock into a guy's virgin hole if he's clenching it together. I'm thinking he used the dildos to rip him open and loosen it up.

Finally, I wonder how long the whole process took from the moment the guy was bound to when he was dead.

Anyone able to fill in any blanks?

gacy did not use a 2 x 4 as far as i know - i think you are confusing him with Dean Corll, an even more fucked up killer. guns, knives, dildos, rope - yes, those were his toys.

I read somewhere that there were ropes that got tighter the more the boy struggled. Naturally the tighter the ropes got the more the boy struggled until the boy virtually strangled himself in some instances.
I saw pictures and there were sometimes board used in the tying but i could not tell why or how it was needed.
Gacy did not have partner in all this like the guy in Houston before him who "processed" many boys also in similar fashion. The partner eventually turned on him. Ain't it always a partner who messes things up. And if they don't---we probably don't know about it. THe ones that got away and walk among us. mmmmmmmm.

Gacy used a board to spread the arms of a victim so they were helpless to defend themselves. He did it so he could slowly torture them. He liked slow torture and experimented with keeping victims alive as long as possible while torturing them. He didn't view them as suffering animals but as toys for his pleasure. He had some other gadgets as well like a set of stocks so he could immobilize the victim for long periods of time. He kept some of his victims alive for days.

Like so many serial killers, Gacy made some the stupid mistakes. You would think he would know better than to crap where he lives. He had such good reputation that he could have easily tortured and disposed of his victims elsewhere. Also, it's been proven time and again that, when it comes to violent crimes, a partner will almost always do you in. He should have worked alone. If hadn't been so short sighted, he probably could have gone on to kill a lot more young men than he did. I think he may have gotten so addicted to the thrill that it blinded him. It's like people who are addicted to drugs. They will do anything to get them sometimes.

33gmovie_Page000.jpggacy used a board only once or twice. generally, gacy would trick his victims into handcuffing themselves. first, gacy would cuff himself, claiming it was a party trick. he hid the key in his hand and freed himself, then persuaded his victim to try the handcuffs. the victim voluntarily let himself be cuffed. when the victim found himself unable to free himself, gacy would reveal what he did and begin his fun. usually, he had his fun with the victim handcuffed but mobile.

this is how gacy's scenes usually looked - the victim after he stupidly cuffs himself, being choked with a rope as gacy gets ready to fuck him up the ass

Attachments

• gacy012.jpg
    gacy012.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 155
Apparently he also read passages from the bible to them while he strangling them. That must have been really annoying...

He used his rope trick and tightened it bit by bit. After raping his victim with an oversized dildo, he fucked him up the ass and enjoyed feeling the sensation of his victim choking for breath with his dick ramming deep.
JWG89_Page000.jpg

He liked to keep his victims around for hours, enjoying them repeatedly.

i know of at least 4 movies about Gacy. the first one featured Brian Dennehy as Gacy, To Catch a Killer, best scene occurred when he tricks a young man, who reluctantly agrees to use the trick handcuffs, only to discover he has been deceived (see first collage above). the second, called Gacy, featured Mark Holton as the killer, best scene occurs when you see a young man cuffed and choking with a rope around his neck, while Gacy looms behind readying himself for his personal fun (see second collage above). two newer ones: Dear Mr. Gacy, based on a trued story while he was in prison awaiting execution, and a fourth movie, pending release, about his house and the ghosts that haunt it.

how can there be a movie about ghosts haunting his house? his house was dismantled completely during the investigations; it hasn't existed for over 30 years.

It doesn't mean they wouldn't make a movie about it. Much dumber films have been made.

yes, it may be a fiction as to the house, but the movie apparently features ghosts of his victims, like the one below, after he is beaten, used, and his underwear being stuffed in his mouth as a gag.

vicgac (2).jpg

Once Gacy tricked the boys into having their wrists handcuffed behind their backs, he knew that he was in control and could do whatever he wanted with the boy. Sometimes he would get so hot when he clicked the handcuffs on tightly that he would throw the boy onto a chair, pull his pants down, and fuck him HARD on the spot. More often, however, he would pull out "the board" right away. This was not a torture board (like Dean Corll used to secure his boys spread eagle). It was a simple two by four with single handcuffs attached to each end. It was long enough to serve as an exquisite spreader bar. He quickly attached each of the boys ankles to either end of the board. He then took scissors and cut the boy's clothes off. He took the boy's underpants and stuffed them into the boy's mouth, securing it in place with duct tape. The boy was rendered naked and utterly helpless. The best part was that his ass was spread open and no amount of fighting could keep Gacy from playing with it. The dildos that he used were outlandishly long (2 feet) and very, very thick. His favorite thing was to stick the dildo up the boy's ass in one horrifically forceful push. He would then bring his face up close to the side of the boy's ear and whisper, "Isn't it fun to scream when nobody can hear you?" He'd pull the dildo in and out, always forcefully, with the boy moaning. His dick was getting harder and harder. He repeated this many times, with his dick raging hard and dripping. Sometimes if the boy was particularly rambunctious, he would drag him into the bathroom where the bathtub was already filled with water. He'd hold his head under water for far too long -- then bring it out for a second and dunk it into the water again. This would take pretty much all of the rambunctiousness out of the boy. He would then drag the boy back to the bedroom and lay him face up, with his hands still handcuffed behind his back and his legs still secured with the spreader bar. He would straddle the boy and begin the "rope trick" -- a noose of rope around the boy's neck, attached to a "stick" -- Gacy was sitting on the boy's chest with his dick raging hard and dripping, twisting the stick, and he'd shoot a load all over the boy's face as the boy took his final gasp.

Back