What are your thoughts on Reynhard Sinaga?

Jeernia

Forum Regular
Established Member
Described as Britain's most prolific and worst rapist, Indonesian Reynhard Sinaga was sentenced to life imprisonment after police found evidence that he had raped 195 men in Manchester over two and a half years. Only two of his victims knew they were raped. Here's how Sinaga operated: https://cna.asia/2saJmWv

The minute I heard the news I was like: I knew this gonna happen! this guy did what I always fantasized doing!
I am then kind of ambivalent on this one
Is he a devil am I a devil? Am I mean to be a devil? Is it possible for me to enjoy sex with other men more than their dead body or do i have to sacrifice to give up the greatest joy to be normal?

hed of met his match if he had come after my sick twisted sadistic ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😆never understand you people..what is so amazing about being taken advantage of without even knowing
It isn't about the victim's feelings or knowledge. He's nothing. Just someone to be used. It's all about the joy that the perpetrator feels as he fucks a limp body.

It isn't about the victim's feelings or knowledge. He's nothing. Just someone to be used. It's all about the joy that the perpetrator feels as he fucks a limp body.
So it’s like you unite the perpetrator and gain pleasure from losing yourself? Sounds like something similar to feministic sacrifice

So it’s like you unite the perpetrator and gain pleasure from losing yourself? Sounds like something similar to feministic sacrifice
Sorry. I don't know what that means. I am not too familiar with women. But, yes, a male perpetrator abusing another male, with no concern for the male victim's feelings, is the greatest joy. Rape, torture, mutilation--male on male--is pure sexual rapture. Heaven on Earth. Hell on Earth. Whatever.

Back