Hello, I'm into passed out drunk guys, videos, or else, even meeting someone who is willing to play dead or pass out :) It's pretty difficult to find peaople or sites dedicated to such subject, and I've been watching this forum for a while, and felt it was the best to comment :) it's just fair and I feel i might like to find some people who shares interests with me :) HELLO

Welcome to CDG Miguel1989 & castravalva!

Yo.

I'm here for what's here. :)
I find it mentally invigorating to consider that one day I will be dead, and it helps with consideration to have pictures of what my body might end up like.

Welcome to CDG Vicenti, how old are you?

Hi. Just joined. This looks like the site I've always been looking for!

Into cannibalism (guys more displayed like meals then actually being munching on) dead/static guys displayed as art or in interested poses and much more besides and drugged guys being used as fuck dolls.

Anyone like similiar feel free to message me :)

New to the board, into anything that involves breath control like bagging, drowning, gasmask, rebreathing. Like bc snuff scenes a lot have written some snuff stories including bc myself and practice bc for real. Also love to chat about it anytime. I am on skype as breathplayfan.

Welcome, breathplayfan!

Welcome, 0914

Hi there. I'm new here. Nice content from what I see so far. :)

Welcome to CDG DB - if you need any assistance with the site, please ask and we will try and assist. :hat:

Hi! I´m a 30 year old female from Germany and I´m into dead guys :-D I hope females are welcome too? :)

Back