Hello all, new aussie here keen to explore and chat to like minded guys.
Get this .... I love to play as a dead killed infantry footsoldier, man, it is so fucking hot as I edge my hardon dick on my handsome bearded faced, lean and fit male manly bod.
IMPALED with a bayo or a sword planted way so deep in my firm, lean GUTS or huge healthy masculine male CHEST.
I have stage blood I use on my big 42" chest size chest. I love to lay on the floor with a mirror over me, bareshirt and in cammo phh ] ants and a military boonie hat. My high-arched, long-toed, strong and earthy male feet unbooted, too, and stinkin' so manly hardon hot.
And my hairy pits are so ripe and manly in their stink and looks!
I edge my boner huge tall throbbing COCK for hours doing this, man. You'd love it so, man, it is the BEST SEX for a manly man like me and you to fucking have, IT so is!
Let me hear back from you!!

A warm welcome from our team. :cheerswine: How old are you?

Hi all, i am excited to be a part of this community! I have lurked for a while now and am a big fan of the forum. Fetishes other than necrophilia include somnophilia, limp play or body handling, hanging / breath play and of course just watching people die. Mostly into women but like guy stuff too :)

A warm welcome to you bro how old are you? Lots of fans of such vids here including myself.

Get this .... I love to play as a dead killed infantry footsoldier, man, it is so fucking hot as I edge my hardon dick on my handsome bearded faced, lean and fit male manly bod.
IMPALED with a bayo or a sword planted way so deep in my firm, lean GUTS or huge healthy masculine male CHEST.
I have stage blood I use on my big 42" chest size chest. I love to lay on the floor with a mirror over me, bareshirt and in cammo phh ] ants and a military boonie hat. My high-arched, long-toed, strong and earthy male feet unbooted, too, and stinkin' so manly hardon hot.
And my hairy pits are so ripe and manly in their stink and looks!
I edge my boner huge tall throbbing COCK for hours doing this, man. You'd love it so, man, it is the BEST SEX for a manly man like me and you to fucking have, IT so is!
Let me hear back from you!!

Let me hear more miss the messages

Back