Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Pedestrian Ragdolled by a Car in Russia

This fatal road accident occurred on November 2, 2021 at 13:44 in the city of Chusovoy, Russia.

40-year-old local man was driving his Hyundai high speed when a 77-year-old male pedestrian tried to cross the road and was struck and killed on impact.

Pedestrian Ragdolled by a Car in Russia

This fatal road accident occurred on November 2, 2021 at 13:44 in the city of Chusovoy, Russia.

40-year-old local man was driving his Hyundai high speed when a 77-year-old male pedestrian tried to cross the road and was struck and killed on impact.
Didn't stand a chance

Another pedestrian gets airborne after direct hit by a car on a zebra crossing in Lviv, Ukraine.

His buddy had to finish the job. I always thought napalm would have been useful in the Afghan war. Too much cover for regular bombs to exterminate this vermin. I did hear bout unauthorized use use of phosphorous shells. I wonder who went to jail for that. I was a solider once, but never saw combat. I did learn, however, that in combat it is either them or me. I prefer them. I don't give a fuck who gets in the way.

I was talking to a vet who served in Syria. Said he had to shoot some fuck in the face point blank. Said he felt bad about it. I said, well you are still here.

If you're going to fight a war, do it right. As Patton (?) said, "nobody ever won a war by dying for his country. You win a war by making him die for his country."

War is not nice. But some people really, really need to fucking perish. If innocents get in the way, as human shields, that is rough. But that is fucking war.

Last edited:
Another pedestrian gets airborne after direct hit by a car on a zebra crossing in Lviv, Ukraine.

Another good driver ed vid. I got hit like that on a bike earlier this year. Helmet saved me. Still have broken teeth and a limp and pain. Fucker had no insurance. He got off with a ticket and a bad dent in his Daddy's pick up truck.

Another good driver ed vid. The fucker in the red car's view was obscured by the car on the right. Going to pay much more attention next time I am passing someone.

Athletic Young Model Beheaded by Gang in Brazil as Punishment for Passing Information to Police

That is so up close and personal. Getting splattered by his blood. Hope it was worth it. Gives some insight into the ancient practice of beheading. I read that a lot of them went wrong and it took a few chops to finally finish off the condemned.

Plane Crash in Nepal

A small plane operated by a private airline in Nepal hit a parked helicopter while preparing to take off in a mountainous area near Mount Everest, killing three people including a co-pilot, an airport official said.

The Let L-410 aircraft crashed into the helicopter at Tenzing Hillary Airport at Lukla, known as the gateway to the world's highest mountain, 125 km (78 miles) northeast of the capital, Kathmandu.

The plane, operated by Summit Air, was not carrying passengers as it was trying to leave what is considered to be one of the world's most dangerous airports due to the shortness of its runway and its location surrounded by mountains.

Officials said the cause of the incident was not immediately known.

"Two people died on the spot and the third one died while undergoing treatment in a hospital in Kathmandu," airport official Pratap Babu Tiwari told Reuters.

The dead included two security guards who were near the helicopter. The pilot of the plane was among three people injured, though the lone stewardess escaped unhurt.

ISIS Public Execution by Stabbing a Man Tied to a Cross

Chechen Jihadists Behead Two Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back