todd00009

Forum Veteran
Hunter is 18... as a long thin neck with a protruding adam's apple just begging to be squeezed...
In this video he goes to a doctor's office, is knocked out and slowly stripped...then strangled manually by a crazed doctor.
Hunter puts up a good fight... but not good enough....after death, his body it toe-tagged for identification.....

Many Deaths of Hunter Chloroformed As He Is Stripped Then Strangled Nude By The Crazed Doctor (1.jpgMany Deaths of Hunter Chloroformed As He Is Stripped Then Strangled Nude By The Crazed Doctor (1.jpgMany Deaths of Hunter Chloroformed As He Is Stripped Then Strangled Nude By The Crazed Doctor (1.jpgMany Deaths of Hunter Chloroformed As He Is Stripped Then Strangled Nude By The Crazed Doctor (1.jpg

More pictures and video at BestDeaths.com

He's really hot. Shame about the belly button piercing though.

I agree with you todd. i love the piercings and tattoo. it makes him unique. i'm really liking hunter. he is more refined then jake or chad. can't wait to see more videos of him.

Hey Todd - don't let any of these guys bother you - Hunter is HOT! Alot of us like guys like this - not some beefy football player! When is the Strangle In Bed movie coming out??

we all like different tyes of guy so you will never please all ofus but damn i think you are doing a great job by me..lol i own several waiting to see some more sports uniforms cause that is my thing but theses have all been hot in their own way . please keep up the good work THANK YOU

Horrific! All these against a beautiful boy like the flowers of spring and with such endless legs! I am devastating for this horror against this flower. From Greece with love.

Thanks Todd - keep up the great work. So jealous! Wish i had your job! haha

Back