Want to be snuffed on video and so much more first

poincianamwm

WantingDeath
I am looking for a guy or guys to help me with my desire to finish off my life. I would like to have this last a day or two. First I would like a group of guys to fuck me and use me for their fun. The more the better. Always have done this on the safe side with one guy, but its time to do away with that. I am open for ideas you may have. This group can be hard on me but they would not really know about how all this will play out after they are finished using me. I want to be still whole after this event but well used and abused as they see fit.

The second session will be with the guy or guys that are going to take it all the way. This could be later that day or then next day if you wanted. I want to have my last cum event and then remove my balls. I want to take care as to not have these early steps kill me. You could eat them if you want or have me eat them. I then want my cock cut off as well. Care will have to be taken that I do not bleed out. I would like to have you do what I saw someone asking for here. I want my feet spread and attached to the ceiling My arms spread as well and hanging down. I want to be cut in two starting at my ass and working all the way down my body. I want it slowly done so I live for as long as I can. I guess I may need some kind of pain medication to prevent me from passing out from the pain. I want to feel it but be able to stay with it. I am not sure how long my body can stay alive in this but hope for a while. I hope you will cut me all the way in two and then enjoy doing things with what is left. What ever you want to do with the remains is fine with me.

I want to be video recorded over the whole thing and so hope this will be able to get posted for many to see over time. I have the equipment to do all of the recording and I can help set it all up.

Details, I will clean out my body ahead of time so no scat will be in me. I want it to be as nice of an experience as it can be. I guess I could rent a hotel room to do all this in. We just need to be sure there is no way to trace anyone to the event. Not sure if there is anyone in the US that would be willing to do all this and maybe they even have a place to do it at that works well. I will come to where ever you would want to do this. I hope to hear from someone who can share their ideas for this and I hope we can work it out. Let me know what you think, We can talk off the main system here if you want. Just let me know and do hope to work it all out. I am open to other ideas if this seems to far off. Just let me know.

I withdraw this post. Not really intrested in this. I do have to much to live for. Figured it gives interesting reading. Anyway, have a great day in your fantasies!

Back