Want my leg amputated

RedBoss

Antisemitic, Racist necrophile
Established Member
For a couple of years I’ve had the strong desire to have my right leg amputated. Over the past few months I’ve toyed around with using bungee cords as makeshift tourniquets. I’ve managed to leave one on my leg for an hour before having to remove it due to the discomfort. I read that 6-9 hours of no circulation is the minimum time before the damage becomes irreversible. I love seeing my leg turn blue and the loss of movement in the foot is really interesting to experience.

It all comes back once the blood flow is returned however. I need advice on how I should proceed. The ideal goal would be to make it so that the leg needs to be amputated in the hospital. Not able to cut myself, so cutting off circulation seems the best option. I might try taking something to make me sleep and leaving the blood cut off over night next. Thoughts? Only productive comments please.

Above or below the knee? Is your foot in good shape?

Preferably just above the knee but I’d accept below too. So long as all of the lower portion is gone. Foot is in good condition, the experiments I’ve been trying have left it temporarily swollen and red but it always subsides unfortunately.

That looks like a perfectly fine foot to me and something devastating must happen to require amputation either deep tissue injury and advanced gangrene.

That looks like a perfectly fine foot to me and something devastating must happen to require amputation either deep tissue injury and advanced gangrene.
Agreed. That’s the problem lol

Have the urges subsided somewhat?

Back