Ugly Gypsy Boy threatens to kill me

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
On a Bulgarian dating site where I have a pic of myself I received threats from an ugly gypsy boy. He said he was gonna kill me because I was a fag.

I don't know him, I have no dealing with gypsies.

He has no idea I will be the one that will autopsy him right away if he dares come anywhere near me.

I hate gypsies, really ugly. I understand why Hitler burnt them.

Here are his pics.

1052086-2-rr.jpg
One more message from you ugly boy, and I will kill you. I will make another profile with a beautiful gypsy girl like Opasan does.

I will date you and with my mates we fucking kill you and I will autopsy you and post your guts and balls here, video will be on theYNC.

FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH DIE! :

Wow, do all Gypsies have gigantic jaws? =o

Gigantic Jaws???, how big are thier cocks???, bit of an ugly fucker , but I would still shag him.
Meatpie you know were to send the body .

...Wow, lol.

Dark, will you ever touch this pish?

I mean really????

He's got a weird face but maybe his body is nice.

You could just decapitate him then.

Ok to be honest, Only if his cock was big and his ass was small, and with a bag over his head with the lights out. There now are you happy?.
The turn on is that he may be straight, and if he is threatening you, then he needs taught a lesson and we are just the guys to do it. Split is ass in a hard dry fuck, then cut his cock of and ram it down his bigh fucking mouth.
We don't have Gypsies here , I take it frm your comments they are a scruffy bunch of no hopers?.

.We don't have Gypsies here , I take it frm your comments they are a scruffy bunch of no hopers?.

You are lucky they haven't spread to your island, Eastern Europe is full of gypsies.

They live in ghettos on the outskirts of cities here. Most are unemployed, uneducated and die young but as its normal for them to have 15 children they are still many.

I hope one day they are wiped out.

I have to admit that I too find this guy sexy - apart from that faggy ear-ring in his ear. He looks like he has a good body. He looks a bit Indian to me, but isn't that where the Roma came from in the firstplace?

I have to admit that I too find this guy sexy - apart from that faggy ear-ring in his ear. He looks like he has a good body. He looks a bit Indian to me, but isn't that where the Roma came from in the firstplace?
Yes they originated in India.

Back