Tyler Hilinski suicide

TakeNoPrizners

Forum Regular
American football quarterback Tyler Hilinski, age 21, of Washington State University, failed to show up for team practice on Jan. 16. The reason? He had shot himself in the head with a rifle. Police found a suicide note on his body. Reports are emerging as more information becomes available. As of this posting, Tyler is naked on the morgue slab with a tag on his toe. Hilinski is seen here at a press event in 2014. The logo on the wall behind him - a death skull in a football helmet - turned out to be prophetic.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/police...t-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-041541168.html

sad...always tragic to see young dudes take their lives...if only they got the help they needed

Yeah, I'd definitely wanna be on duty when a fit 21-year old jock gets stripped and laid out in the morgue. I imagine someone had fun with him before he was boxed.

I don't care how miserable I was, I could never bring myself pull the trigger on a rifle pointed at my head. I've seen too many "after" photos here. What a mess.

Back