Tecpatl

Forum Resident
Even for Mexico this one is incredible. 40 dead guys (and a couple of dead girls) were dumped yesterday in Veracruz. 5 were decapitated, most semi-nude, and most of them had "por los Z" carved into them for the Zetas cartel.

boca16.JPG

boca24.JPG

boca21.JPG

boca22.JPG

boca23.JPG

boca24.JPG

boca25.JPG

boca26.JPG

boca27.JPG

I was reading about this earlier today. Thanks for being so fast with the pics. There is certainly a "special" place in hell for people who commit atrocities on a scale such as this.

Were these random innocents? or gang members? if gang members - pure jack off material (would prefer if they were fully stripped tho - the males).

WHOA !! I heard about this in the news, but seeing the REAL scene makes it a whole lot more WILD!

Great Photos! I understand from the news that many of the dead have been identified as criminals. Some are prison escapees. Chances are, most of the dead have ties with some drug cartel. Killing these people might be some kind of public service.

Great Photos! I understand from the news that many of the dead have been identified as criminals. Some are prison escapees. Chances are, most of the dead have ties with some drug cartel. Killing these people might be some kind of public service.

Unfortunately, one was identified as a police agent who had been undercover (if my Spanish is working). The sign left with them said no more innocent killings, and blamed the government for not being able to protect the people. Sounds like the drug lords are trying to get the average person on their side.

If this had occurred in USA or Canada we would be hearing about it for weeks. Seems like no big deal it happened in Mexico. I didn't hear about it till now. Those photos should be front page news everywhere.

Mexico's a big country, and it's probably safe enough if one isn't involved in crime (commiting it or fighting it)...but, still, I'd be afraid to live there. It's an irrational fear, and I guess that's exactly what the bad guys are hoping to create.

This is a dream for the necros at the morgue in Mexico, so many corpses! Great post Tecpatl :Rock2:

:jawdrop: Remind me NOT to go on vacation in Mexico (sorry AngelLust and other Mexican members).

My brain says "deplorable" ..
my dick says "HOT as horny FUCK yeah !!"

BRAIN : :shock: :facepalm:
********************​

DICK: :Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

:stroke::load::load::load::load:

Back