Waikiki

Forum Regular
One of the things I've noticed here is that guys have another "weird" sexual fetish - almost both as intense, maybe three more four hot fetishes. For me it's always been getting beheaded and guys' feet. (I'd obviously have to fantasize about the feet first and then getting my head chopped off). How about the rest of you guys? Do you have two or more intense jackoff fantasies that drive you over the edge. What are they? It would be hot to know!

I'm not a necrophile, but I have a couple fetishes, my main one being emetophilia. There is nothing that turns me on more than seeing and hearing attractive guys puke, especially from a virus, food poisoning or motion sickness. It is just SO hot to me, especially if he pukes on the floor. The thought of taking care of a guy who is sick is also very arousing to me. I've even written what I call 'puke without plot' stories, and if anybody is interested, I can post them here. Although, none of them contain any sex, so I don't think I'll post them unless there are some other emetophiles here.

Foot fetish is common. Necrophila on the other hand is more complex and there are several types.

Foot fetish is common. Necrophila on the other hand is more complex and there are several types.

I have wondered about the both the foot fetish and "neck" fetish of guys. Both the neck of a man and his feet can be seen as phallic symbols to other guys; nice feet and a hot neck can almost be synonymous with a guys hard dick. Just my theory.

Back