Tortured and Murded Young Men in Mexico

Is there any other sort of young man in Mexico?

Just thinking about this makes me so hard. I would love to be the guy who ties them all up. Start with the hands behind the back, and then they are your for the taking. Slowly wrapping tape and rope around their ankles, their arms, their legs -- it's so hot. Of course, I would take my time to feel up their legs, grab their asses, squeeze their dicks, rub their hairy chests... I want them to know that they are just a piece of meat for my pleasure.

It looks like what they did here was tie them all up, then they wrapped their head in plastic, and tightly taped that around their mouth and nose. Then they just stood by and watched the guys slowly suffocate to death, writhing around on the ground silently. Maybe a grunt or two, but otherwise you just watch until they struggle less and less.

When they seem dead, I would first put my foot on their ass and see if they respond. If their ass seems lifeless, then I'd roll them over and unzip their pants and pull their dicks out and take pictures for future reference.

Just thinking about this makes me so hard. I would love to be the guy who ties them all up. Start with the hands behind the back, and then they are your for the taking. Slowly wrapping tape and rope around their ankles, their arms, their legs -- it's so hot. Of course, I would take my time to feel up their legs, grab their asses, squeeze their dicks, rub their hairy chests... I want them to know that they are just a piece of meat for my pleasure.

It looks like what they did here was tie them all up, then they wrapped their head in plastic, and tightly taped that around their mouth and nose. Then they just stood by and watched the guys slowly suffocate to death, writhing around on the ground silently. Maybe a grunt or two, but otherwise you just watch until they struggle less and less.

When they seem dead, I would first put my foot on their ass and see if they respond. If their ass seems lifeless, then I'd roll them over and unzip their pants and pull their dicks out and take pictures for future reference.

So glad to see someone else into this! If you like tied-up men, then you'll LOOOVE it here in our country where a large percentage of hot dead criminals get bound by their hands and feet AND wrapped up in packaging tape. What could be more erotic than unwrapping a sexy lifeless hunk and softening back up his stiff body by massaging him all over?

Yum :load:

So glad to see someone else into this! If you like tied-up men, then you'll LOOOVE it here in our country where a large percentage of hot dead criminals get bound by their hands and feet AND wrapped up in packaging tape. What could be more erotic than unwrapping a sexy lifeless hunk and softening back up his stiff body by massaging him all over?
I'lll have to make a trip.

.......and suck. There is nothing like sucking the still warm cock of a still warm corpse. Except, perhaps, chewing on them. :drool:
Hell yeah. I'd first would suck their warm lifeless ripe cocks before skull fucking them. The feeling of absolute finality of death in my mouth and between my legs makes me quiver and hard as fuck.

Back