Torture and kill guy

voretentacleguy

Forum Regular
More images and histories:
Tentaclesvore@gmail
Zach’s Modeling Gig

I had always wanted to be a model and I have constantly scared off the competition so I could get the gigs. I was ruthless and would play mean pranks on some of the guys that were in line to get the gig I would often lock them in a closet or I would glue them to a chair. I would sometimes dump the nastiest perfume on them to destroy their chances of becoming a model. I was cruel and I didn’t care whom I hurt if I got to be a model. The agency would often dismiss me when they found out how cruel I have been to the others. They told me that modeling is a cohesive thing and I was not a team player. They told me that I was cruel and vicious and they don’t want to work with someone like me. In order for James to get back at me he decided to tell me about a gig on the other side of town. He gave me the address and told me I would be perfect for it. I thank him and think he’s not a bad person after everything I have done to him he gave me a chance to be a model. I leave that agency to drive to the address given to me. I pull up to this fancy building and park my car so I could see about becoming a model. I give the receptionist the card and he tells me to follow him. He brings me into the office of the person who runs the agency and then shuts the door. After we talk I tell him how I would be let go from other agencies because of me thinking I am better than everyone and would sabotage the others just so I could get ahead. He told me that I would be perfect for the gig he had in mind. He got my measurements and gave me a pair of tight fitting pants, a blue shirt and he gave me a brand new pair of Nike AF1’s in my size. He then brought me to the dressing room and told me to leave all my stuff in here. I changed into what he gave me and I told him I had to take off my underwear because they wouldn’t fit under the pants and he said thats fine. He then brought me to the stage so we could do a photoshoot. the walls were painted a royal blue along with the floor and the cube in the middle of the room. I was told to pose on that cube and I went on the cube and did as instructed. He took several pictures and then he told me he was going to bring out a couple of creatures to pose with me. I crossed my arms and didn’t look excited to be sharing the spotlight with other things. In came these pixie like creatures and they wanted to play with me. The photographer took pictures of them with me and I just stood there not happy. I should be grateful for the opportunity but I was being spoiled.

The pixies then grabbed my hands and lifted them above my head which I thought was weird but I just pouted and not faced the camera. I was acting like a diva and was not happy about these pixies. The cameraman said he loves it and the attitude was perfect for the shoot. He kept taking pictures and every so often the pixies would do something else that I would not expect. While I was pouting a 3rd pixie came in with a metal baseball bat and swung it as hard as he could into my crotch. This caused me to scream in pain from the force connecting to my balls. This caused me to double over in pain and the photographer said that was brilliant and to give him more pain. I didn’t understand what was going on for I was being hit with a baseball bat and the photographer wanted more pain.

After they kept pelting me with the baseball bat my clothes began to shred. The pixies all then produced bats and started to destroy my cock with the bats and I kept screaming from the pain. I felt my pelvic bone shatter from the constant hitting of my cock and then another started to ram the bat into my ass and blood was going everywhere. While this was happening the photographer said I am doing a wonderful job and then wanted the pixies to ram all 3 bats up my ass at the same time. I protested and Tried to get off the cube but my feet were stuck on the cube and the pixies had be bend over and at the same time they rammed all the bats into my ass causing me to scream even more. The Photographer kept taking the pictures and he knew I was stuck to that cube and then he decided to have me bend backwards until my head was at my Nikes. I didn’t know I could bend like that and another bat appeared and they continued to destroy my ass and cock with the metal bats. I felt that area completely destroyed and I was in tears from the pain I was in. My voice was hoarse from the screaming and the photographer kept saying I am doing a beautiful job.

The pixies then decided to end me and they took 2 of the bats and shoved them into my eyeballs completely blinding me then took another bat and shoved it into my mouth and down my throat where it was sticking out. They then took my head and ripped it away from my body and then sawed off my body from my legs and discarded my body. My head was then placed on top of my legs and was posed for the final shoot for the photographer. They then lowered a glass case over the cube and then they vacuumed sealed the glass to the cube so I would remain on display for the Photographer. The Pixies got to admire their work to me for now I was a piece of art in a museum of horrors.

More images and histories:
Tentaclesvore@gmail
Zach’s Modeling Gig

I had always wanted to be a model and I have constantly scared off the competition so I could get the gigs. I was ruthless and would play mean pranks on some of the guys that were in line to get the gig I would often lock them in a closet or I would glue them to a chair. I would sometimes dump the nastiest perfume on them to destroy their chances of becoming a model. I was cruel and I didn’t care whom I hurt if I got to be a model. The agency would often dismiss me when they found out how cruel I have been to the others. They told me that modeling is a cohesive thing and I was not a team player. They told me that I was cruel and vicious and they don’t want to work with someone like me. In order for James to get back at me he decided to tell me about a gig on the other side of town. He gave me the address and told me I would be perfect for it. I thank him and think he’s not a bad person after everything I have done to him he gave me a chance to be a model. I leave that agency to drive to the address given to me. I pull up to this fancy building and park my car so I could see about becoming a model. I give the receptionist the card and he tells me to follow him. He brings me into the office of the person who runs the agency and then shuts the door. After we talk I tell him how I would be let go from other agencies because of me thinking I am better than everyone and would sabotage the others just so I could get ahead. He told me that I would be perfect for the gig he had in mind. He got my measurements and gave me a pair of tight fitting pants, a blue shirt and he gave me a brand new pair of Nike AF1’s in my size. He then brought me to the dressing room and told me to leave all my stuff in here. I changed into what he gave me and I told him I had to take off my underwear because they wouldn’t fit under the pants and he said thats fine. He then brought me to the stage so we could do a photoshoot. the walls were painted a royal blue along with the floor and the cube in the middle of the room. I was told to pose on that cube and I went on the cube and did as instructed. He took several pictures and then he told me he was going to bring out a couple of creatures to pose with me. I crossed my arms and didn’t look excited to be sharing the spotlight with other things. In came these pixie like creatures and they wanted to play with me. The photographer took pictures of them with me and I just stood there not happy. I should be grateful for the opportunity but I was being spoiled.

The pixies then grabbed my hands and lifted them above my head which I thought was weird but I just pouted and not faced the camera. I was acting like a diva and was not happy about these pixies. The cameraman said he loves it and the attitude was perfect for the shoot. He kept taking pictures and every so often the pixies would do something else that I would not expect. While I was pouting a 3rd pixie came in with a metal baseball bat and swung it as hard as he could into my crotch. This caused me to scream in pain from the force connecting to my balls. This caused me to double over in pain and the photographer said that was brilliant and to give him more pain. I didn’t understand what was going on for I was being hit with a baseball bat and the photographer wanted more pain.

After they kept pelting me with the baseball bat my clothes began to shred. The pixies all then produced bats and started to destroy my cock with the bats and I kept screaming from the pain. I felt my pelvic bone shatter from the constant hitting of my cock and then another started to ram the bat into my ass and blood was going everywhere. While this was happening the photographer said I am doing a wonderful job and then wanted the pixies to ram all 3 bats up my ass at the same time. I protested and Tried to get off the cube but my feet were stuck on the cube and the pixies had be bend over and at the same time they rammed all the bats into my ass causing me to scream even more. The Photographer kept taking the pictures and he knew I was stuck to that cube and then he decided to have me bend backwards until my head was at my Nikes. I didn’t know I could bend like that and another bat appeared and they continued to destroy my ass and cock with the metal bats. I felt that area completely destroyed and I was in tears from the pain I was in. My voice was hoarse from the screaming and the photographer kept saying I am doing a beautiful job.

The pixies then decided to end me and they took 2 of the bats and shoved them into my eyeballs completely blinding me then took another bat and shoved it into my mouth and down my throat where it was sticking out. They then took my head and ripped it away from my body and then sawed off my body from my legs and discarded my body. My head was then placed on top of my legs and was posed for the final shoot for the photographer. They then lowered a glass case over the cube and then they vacuumed sealed the glass to the cube so I would remain on display for the Photographer. The Pixies got to admire their work to me for now I was a piece of art in a museum of horrors.

I luv the ripping of the head off and dismemberment especially the museum of horrors show. Pure evil.

Back