Through the eyes of my new Dom II

postmortem

Forum Regular
Both videos got me rock hard and got me off!! Thank you soooo much for sharing!!!!

:hot:

It's pretty amazing to know that someone got off to the sight of my dead body.

I really wish this fetish had the stigma and taboo stripped of it and was treated just like any other BDSM-flavor fetish... in the end it's just another Sub<---->Dom mechanic, only dressed up differently.

It's just fun and release. Nobody gets hurt. In fact it's even less physically dangerous than some BDSM stuff.

Last edited:
Completely agree with you, postmortem. This kind of roleplay is merely mutual harmless fun. :)

I really wish this fetish had the stigma and taboo stripped of it and was treated just like any other BDSM-flavor fetish... in the end it's just another Sub<---->Dom mechanic, only dressed up differently.

It's just fun and release. Nobody gets hurt. In fact it's even less physically dangerous than some BDSM stuff.

Yo, Mort. Why'd you take the video down?

Regardless of what everybody thinks PM - like you say - what you and the rest of us like to do is completely adult, erotic fantasy, between consenting adults that causes no harm, kills nobody and for ordinary sane people does not incite them to act out against others.

If you were any closer I'd be wearing out your welcome mat - THAT'S how sexy you body is while seeing it killed or laying there dead!! :load: :load: :load: :load:

Back