Attica

Thanatosian
Over the last 15 years I've noticed certain trends about heterosexual people in the snuff/necro community. And most of these trends drive me bonkers. Have other people noticed this too? In no particular order:

• The fascination and preference for the 'blonde bombshell' body type. The focus on the outrageously large boobs (real or fake, doesn't matter) skinny hips and bathing suit model body is understandable, but it gets old when that's the only thing they tend to focus on.
  • A high propensity to lurk on forums and websites. I know that there are more het people here, but they rarely say anything or contribute to the larger community.
  • A lack of understanding of their own fantasies, coupled with an inability to have an intellectual conversation about them. Most conversations involve half-grunts of "That's hot."
  • Rape is always high on the list for these folks. As someone whose fantasies are more dying/death oriented, it fascinates and frustrates me that most het fantasies focus on the rape and not on anything else.

Yes, these are generalizations. I've encountered a handful of exceptions over the years, but not many.

Have other people noticed this too?

Sorry dude but these are just random generalizations.

Not everyone likes skinny, we have members on our forum who find fatties extremely attractive.

As far as large boobs I tend to agree although I don't understand why straight guys find them so attractive. :shrug:

Hmm, I see some of the same probs, I seen many pix with gravity defying boobs, but at the same time, I see pix with males that have a wayyy too large cock.

But I tatally agree on the rape issue, I am not into rape but into death.

In some cases it may have to do with legal issues, dofantasy has taken pretty much all harder content off, due to legal issues.

Here is a lot more variety than on most straight boards.

As a bi male I agree with Attica that the male necro sites like CDG are much better and thought provoking for our fantasies, as a soldier I can and am encouraged to kill, but only when ordered to by our sick politicians and they decide the enemy.

Sorry dude but these are just random generalizations.

As far as large boobs I tend to agree although I don't understand why straight guys find them so attractive. :shrug:

To be fair, I admitted that these generalizations in my first post. There are always going be exceptions, that's why they're called exceptions.

My hope was to let people discuss the trends that see, and whether they see the same trends, or different trends. This was not a discussion on who can be the most ignorant or bigoted, it was just what I've seen in my 20 years of travels online in multiple forum and in chats.

Over the last 15 years I've noticed certain trends about heterosexual people in the snuff/necro community. And most of these trends drive me bonkers. Have other people noticed this too? In no particular order:

• The fascination and preference for the 'blonde bombshell' body type. The focus on the outrageously large boobs (real or fake, doesn't matter) skinny hips and bathing suit model body is understandable, but it gets old when that's the only thing they tend to focus on.
  • A high propensity to lurk on forums and websites. I know that there are more het people here, but they rarely say anything or contribute to the larger community.
  • A lack of understanding of their own fantasies, coupled with an inability to have an intellectual conversation about them. Most conversations involve half-grunts of "That's hot."
  • Rape is always high on the list for these folks. As someone whose fantasies are more dying/death oriented, it fascinates and frustrates me that most het fantasies focus on the rape and not on anything else.

Yes, these are generalizations. I've encountered a handful of exceptions over the years, but not many.

Have other people noticed this too?

Any statements like these are as you say generalizations. I have not followed the het sites so can not comment as you can. However, even here it frustrates me when indivuduals only want to rape the victim - or torture. We ought to be open to the larger field so while rape might fit some situations, torture might others and notihing but a good execution some other situation.

I am in the larger snuff community for about 10 years, and generally I see that there is less creativity these days, but I still see many good artists producing good stuff in the noncommercial hetero community, and not only of the blonde type.

A big difference is the way people talk about themselves, in the gay community people talk more about their own ideas and wishes and may even look for roleplay or such. This is pretty uncommon in the straight communities.

A big difference is the way people talk about themselves, in the gay community people talk more about their own ideas and wishes and may even look for roleplay or such. This is pretty uncommon in the straight communities.

Roleplay is easier in the gay community primarily because you get greater gender participation. On the straight sites, there are hardly any women lurking about with the same interests. They are there, but they typically get besieged by being one of the few women. If there were closer 50/50 ratios, I'm sure you'd see more offers for roleplay.

I'm afraid I must agree. Gay guys are much more into role play situations, partly because of same gender behaviors. You're much more likely to find a role play partner, especially who is in to the same stuff, among gay guys, or straight guys on gay sites. I've had some experience finding other guys with spot on fantasies to mine among straight or bi guys, I think partially because death fantasies have more to do with power than anything. The homoerotic combat fantasies I've seen here have more hetero in them than the traditional limp wristed homo set. Gay guys are not all flaming faggots. And this site alone bears witness to that. Combat, sex, death, it's all good.

Just a quick comment here. I consider my self mostly Str8, but I love the mostly gay communities because my kink is fiery death and the gay community is more likely to be into such extreme things. Given that my most powerful fantasy is my own death by burning at the stake nude, I love to see and read about other men meeting that fate.

I often fantasize about getting my ass fucked before it is burnt, one of the reasons burning facing the stake is such a strong part of my fantasy, so I guess my gay side does come out in my fantasy world.

Being scolded for talking real on hetero forums. No real hangings, no hanging fetish. I know I have it because of all the people that were/are really hanged or hang themselves.

I'm not about to feel guilty about getting off on pics and vids of real hangings. If they didn't want me to look, they shouldn't have done something so fucking hot!

I took a lot of chances and almost became one of them. I think I'm willing to take my turn on the noose for real some day. It would be an honor to know I did a good enough job to make people masturbate to my pics!

Being scolded for talking real on hetero forums. No real hangings, no hanging fetish. I know I have it because of all the people that were/are really hanged or hang themselves.

I'm not about to feel guilty about getting off on pics and vids of real hangings. If they didn't want me to look, they shouldn't have done something so fucking hot!

I took a lot of chances and almost became one of them. I think I'm willing to take my turn on the noose for real some day. It would be an honor to know I did a good enough job to make people masturbate to my pics!

Thats one major issue, an straight sites, you cant really talk about real things, but many I know do permit real pics, darkspot does have real pics.

Darkfetishnet allows real pics. There is a pretty nice Real Hanging and Strangling Dead group that has some classic pics. In the comment section you see a couple people slamming members of that group for not being able to distinguish between fantasy and reality and are called sick. One who acknowledges being into the erotic aspect of hanging. Well, it took some real people being hanged at some tine to get the erotic thing going, even for someone that claims it's all fantasy for them.

Well, it took some real people being hanged at some tine to get the erotic thing going, even for someone that claims it's all fantasy for them.

That is so true, not only for hangings, but pretty much any other thing, besides vore or such, but torture, the electric chair, Guilliotine, BATS, etc all could not be interesting to us, were it not for reality.

Back