The Ultimate Happy Ending

Rhysq380

Forum Regular
Inspired by one of Eclipse's short stories in https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/fun-with-finality-short-stories.65603/
English is not my first language, so maybe there is some miss writing or grammar
Hope u enjoy this quite long story

The Ultimate Happy Ending

It was in very nice day in Spring, I took a break for a while from my university so I decided to spend my weekend at my parents house. You know, I just tired of living in dorms for too long and I totally miss my house and the neighborhood. The air was so refreshing outside of my house, the weather just so nice that morning. Makes me believe that today it’s gonna be an awesome day. And probably it is! My parents ask me to stay at home while they visit my big sister‘s house to meet their grand kids. So they’re gonna spend one day there. You know when you are home alone, You can do anything. I feel it’s been a while since I release my load. Because you can’t do that freely at dorm when your roommate mostly with you all the time. I was wondering which video that I want to watch as the trigger, I always love watching gay necro or passed out video. Sometimes I wondering what if I found a passed out or fresh good looking dead guy in somewhere quiet, it must be fun to explore the whole body. I got hard already when I imagine such thing.

“Bye, don’t forget to bring some food when you guys back!” I waved to my parent’s car when they go. And yup, finally home alone, I went to the kitchen to eat the breakfast that my mom made for me. It was so good, I missed my mom’s sandwiches so badly. I don’t want to watch it too early in the morning because I always feel tired after release my load. So I planned to do it at afternoon or evening because my parents will back tomorrow morning. So that morning I just did morning stretch and then watching tv at the living room.

After a couple minutes of sitting on the cozy leather couch, I heard the door bell ringing. I wonder who, so I carefully check it through thr window. And that looks like Mr. Craig! What a morning I suppose, I missed him pretty much. He is my favorite neighbor, I fell in love with him since I was a kid back then. And I was starting to feel sexualize on him when I was young teenager. His smile just so nice to see and he just so handsome with the side part haircut and his stubble beard. He still taller than me at this moment LOL. I remember he always offer me a motor bike ride to school, He always looks so hot with his leather jacket while riding his bike. And I remember how great the moment when I was sitting behind him on bike, putting my hand on his waist so I won’t fall. I can feel his leather jacket and smell his fresh cologne mixed with the jacket. I was about 7 that time so I don’t feel any sexual things just a comfortable and lovely moment. He such a badass back then, but what I saw right now is still very nice. I guess he is mid 40’s right now since I remember that my father said that Mr. Craig is younger than my mom and right now my mom is 49 years old. Mr. Craig lost his wife 2 years ago and his son moved to Japan for study, so he lives alone in his house.

Back to his feature right now, he still look fine af. He still have that side part haircut the stubble beard, the only things that changed that it looks greyish a little bit, I remember how dark brown it was. Looks like he have slight wrinkles near his eyes and mouth, I guess it’s because he likes to smile.But I think that’s make him looks better plus his grey eyes totally match the whole thing. Totally an aged fine wine to me. He always know how to look nice on outfit, he doesn’t that fashionable but he knows how to combine something. What I see he was wearing navy nike running shirt and dark grey shorts and a pair of olive running shoes, still nice when it comes to running outfit.

“ Mr. Craig, It’s been a long time.” I greet him happily as I should. “Ah Hello Tom, It’s been a while. Glad you remember me. I remember when I take you to school sometimes back then with my motorbike.” He said it with that lovely smile that I missed for a long time. “Anyway is Your Dad home?” and I replied “He went to my big sister house with my mom.” He replied “Oh okay, I suppose to do a morning run with him but okay then. I’ll just go by myself, see you later Tom.”. I didn’t know what to say that time I just smiled and didn’t say anything, I suppose to ask him if he wanna run with me. You know, fresh air in this morning and spend time with him. Totally a great chance that I lost it. But yeah I just continue enjoying my time on the couch again with the TV.

15 minutes later I heard the door ring again. And look at that It’s Mr. Craig again, I wonder why he come again but I’m so happy to see him. “Hello again Mr. Craig, is there anything I can help?”, “Uh, yeah can I sit inside for a while I need to rest lil’ bit. I guess I ran too quickly at first.” He replied with a heavy breathing. “Sure come in please sit in the couch,and can I bring you a glass of water?” I offered happily and re-thinking that how great this day actually, “Yes, please” He replied while leaning back on the couch to catch some breaths. I went to the kitchen to fill up a glass of water and joined him on the sofa.

“Thanks, Tom.” said Mr. Craig as he accepted the glass and took a drink. He set the glass on the table near the sofa and leaned back and looking upwards again to catch some breaths one of his hand was holding the chest at some time, he seems like too tired after the run. “Are you okay Mr. Craig?” I asked with concern. And then he stopped looking upward and starring at me and reply “Yeah, I’m fine I guess. It’s been a while since the last time I run in faster pace, I guess I have to be slower next time because I’m not as fit as before when I was younger haha.” He reply with chuckle but still with heavy breathing voice.

Well he still look fit by the way not as muscular as before but still well proportioned body. And suddenly I heard my phone ringing in my room, “Excuse me.” and I quickly left him on the couch to pick my phone. It was my roommate at the dorm on the call, he just asking to borrow my book, we talked for couple minutes.

And then I back to the living room to rejoin Mr. Craig on the couch, I saw him still leaning back facing the ceiling but eyes slightly closed. I saw his belly wasn’t moving, “Mr. Craig?” I checked him but He didn’t reply. I was checking his pulse at the neck, but there is no pulse. As I checking him closer, I could smell his cologne. It’s not strong but really pleasant as it should when I was close to him on motorbike. It’s like the combination of woody and slight notes of citrus and ocean, one of my favorite man’s fragrance added with his body heat makes it better. Just by sniffing his scent is totally makes my dick hard and my heart just pumped little bit. I couldn’t believe he died so I felt little sad but at the same time my necrophiliac side just cheering out loud in my heart. He just died recently so he still warm and fresh for couple hours ahead.

What’s better than seeing someone that usually you think about when masturbating is lying on your couch, died by sudden heart attack. Warm, Fresh, and no scars and any blood flowing out so totally the best sex doll that you ever have.

Smelling his cologne already gave me an excitement, It’s just great to know that he still have nice smell after doing a workout. Guess Mr. Craig has everything that I wanted to.

As the first step of the greatest exploration of Mr. Craig body, I was sitting next to him tightly. I started by just observing his face and touching his veiny warm hands, I put his hand on my face feeling the warmness of his. I checked his beautiful grey eyes which the pupils kinda expanded because he died, but still beautiful to stare at. I slowly rubbing my hand from his hair, face and the neck. His greyish hair just really satisfying to touch and It smell so nice, I guess he took a shower before running. I starting to put my face closer to his head while rubbing it. His stubble beard gave my face a lil’ rub, the satisfaction of moving his head freely just a big win for me. I couldn’t hold myself so I was sitting to his lap, and spread my legs on both side of him. I starting to put my body on his so I can feel the warmness of the body. And then I starting to put my two finger to his mouth. I still able to smell slight peppermint scent probably from his mouthwash this morning. The smell is such a turn on for me as I starting to put my lips to his and digging his mouth using my tongue, I never kissed someone before so I’m so greatful to get this first experience with Mr. Craig. As I enjoying the kissing and taste his clean teeth and mouth, I rubbing my nose to his and feel my cheek to his stubble. I wonder is it better if he kissed me while still alive. But I guess it’s better be like this because I can put my tongue and finger as deep as I wanted to without choke him. Because all the muscle including the throat are relaxed so it’s easier to get deeper, the inside is still warm and moist so it was totally wonderfull start of the exploration.

I was starting to step up the game so I lifted his shirt off from his body and arms. As his hands fell back down onto the leather couch with a loud thud, I pressed his shirt against my nose and inhaled deeply. His smell mixed with cologne was bring me over the place. Needing to get the source, I tossed the shirt aside and dive my face to His left armpit, pretty hairy pits just what I like.I was Lifting his left arm up slightly and gave several good sniffs and sighed in pleasure. Still can’t believe that I already went to this far of the exploration that probably never happen if He still alive.

I started to feeling his torso using my hands, admiring his well proportioned body with slight chest hair. He probably shaved it for some times, totally a well groomed 40’s man. His soft slightly flat belly was so nice to touch and I was starting to change his position by lift his legs and put him in lie down position on the couch. I’m glad the couch Is long enough for his 6’ tall body. As I was starting to rest my head on his unmoved soft belly, I was starting to starring at his lower body from the crotch to the feet wondering what’s behind the short and the shoes.

So let’s continue the exploration. I began by took off his shoes and sock. What I see is perfect shaped foot and it’s totally smooth looking with slight hair on it. I gave several sniff to his foot and It was not the stink foot which I don’t like, it’s just a pleasant smell and total turn on for me. After feeling the hairy legs and foot, I starting to explore the crotch part. My heart beated so fast and made me think that I’m gonna died because of heart attack before pulling his pants down, the excitement just too much. So I took the glass that Mr. Craig used when he drank his last water and went to the kitchen for refill for my drink. I was pulling myself together for a minute and I was ready for the next trip.

As I was ready to continue, I starting to take off his shorts. What I saw is a nice bulge covered with the black soft and cotton undies. My hand was shake a little bit when I starting to touch his bulge. I grabbed his bulge and I can feel the nice sized flaccid cock and balls. Little bit hard on the cock as he still recently died 30 minutes ago. I’m pretty sure he has a great package behind the undies and it was. Perfecly cut cock still in the condition between hard and flaccid and the pinkish ballsack. His cock doesn’t too big, but it’s a perfect size as we seen on biology book, still great package for 40’s guy. His wife must be lucky when they both still alive. I was standing on my knee next to him on the couch and began to suck his cock, such an enjoyment that I never thought it’s gonna came true until this moment. Too bad he couldn’t get hard anymore, but still nice sausage to suck. Don’t forget the balls, it’s totally the great part to suck as well.

As I realized that I’m finally experienced such a great sucking cock experience from my all time crush. I began to flip his body and starting to observe the back part and his arse. What I saw is well shaped ass, totally perfect not too fat and skinny as well. Well peached shaped and full, he had a great lower muscle for sure since he likes to running most of the time. I starting to spread the arse and to see his hole, it seems like it’s kinda relaxed because his holes were slightly open. But no leakage of shit whatsoever, I’m pretty sure he took morning dump before running. I started to bury my face on his warm ass, sniffing it totally gave me a heavenly feeling. I never sniffed somebody ass before so I’m worry about the smell, but his hole just smells great as I expected from the perfect man I dreamed about.

My body starting to feels hot and my cock couldn’t hold it self behind my sweat pants anymore so I take off all of my clothes and let my dick erect freely. I flipped his body back to lie back position and starting to climb on his body, rest my body on his for a while to feel the deeper touch. And then I began to put my cock on his loose mouth and began to make him suck my dick by moving my crotch up and down. His moist mouth gave me a nice lubricant and I put mine deeply to his throat. I almost cum in that moment but I was trying to explore the every chance so I was putting his hand on my dick, giving his hand jerkoff motions in mine. I wonder how he unload himself after his wife died, his hands probably helping him for a long time. Well, his hand is perfect with little rough surface on his hand that gave a nice friction to my dick. I moaned softly because I just can’t being loud. My body just felt like melting by feeling him, the only hard part was my dick.

I feel bad if I do this one but I don’t want to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, so I flipped his body face down again and planning to do anal with his hole. My hard rock dick could penetrate the loose hole easily and I started to fuck him deeply. I move my body rapidly and put my head closer to his head so I can feel his face again while fucking him. I starting to rub his beautiful back and slide my hands to his head and face. Pretty rough sex but he didn’t feel the hurt at all so I’ll just constantly doing it.

“Ah fuck, here it comes, ahhh.” I blow my load inside this dead man ass. Such a surreal for me, I felt tired and rest on his faced down body as my dick is still inside the hole. “I’m sorry Mr. Craig but you gave me the best thing ever and I don’t want anything anymore.” I realized I’ll going to jail if I get caught but I don’t care anymore. After 14 years of having crush on him, It’s the dream that I never thought that will be true was finally true, I don’t need anything anymore. Better end this right now than go to jail, I want to have a happy ending.

So I cleaned my mess on him with the damp towel and drag him to my bed. I swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, put my self in overdose to death. And then, I felt tired and starting to lie back next to him on bed, covering ourselves with the blanket. Rest my head on his chest and put my hand on Mr. Craig soft dick. Now I’m gonna sleep forever with him and I never regret it.

ircbw7y.jpg

Well i made his face using artbreeder lol

I'm glad that one of my stories inspired you to write! Using Artbreeder to capture Mr. Craig's face is a nice touch...it's fun to describe a guy's face in detail, but a picture is worth a thousand words.

Back