The Sopranos: Anthony DeSando shot dead naked in bathtub

I love everything about this dude, I want to suck his toes.

I love the vulnerability of it all. Naked with his legs spread open and his feet propped up. What a way to go!

handsome dude with beautiful feet...I would also love to suck his toes

did they show his body being removed and in the morgue, or was this the only scene showing him getting killed?

This is the best scene ever in a tv series. They covered it all, down to the death twitch in his toes. So awesome. So beautiful. Makes you wonder how the guy is able to turn and walk away. So many things he could have done with that stud and his super hot feet.

Sure was a great scene! Here he is in 'CEMENT'. Not as sexy, but just as hot, whereby the cuckolded Chris Penn encases him in cement until the weight of the cement prevents him from inhaling and exhaling

Clearly someone who understands the beauty of death in bare feet directed the scene!

I love how he just leaves the dead body in the murky water. And his legs are still propped up on the ledge! Yeah, I would play with that body.

I love how he just leaves the dead body in the murky water. And his legs are still propped up on the ledge! Yeah, I would play with that body.
Can't tell you how many times I have imagined myself getting snuffed just like this. And of course my killer always took advantage of my body after the fatal shot(s)... :smile:

I like the music a lot. The toe twitching thing is beautiful. I wonder how many takes they had to do that. Then the hand with the floating cigarette.

Logically, I don't know how there would be no blood in the water from the gunshot, right?

I think the character was kind of uninhibited so wish they showed a little more of him- maybe clearer or more shallow water so we can see some pubes or a quick pan up of the camera from the foot at the end. Now I wonder if they had any outtakes or deleted scenes :)

Logically, I don't know how there would be no blood in the water from the gunshot, right?
There is blood in the water. Look below the floating cigarette and you can see blood beginning to flow in the water. I saw it right away because, well, I get turned on by blood in water.

There is blood in the water. Look below the floating cigarette and you can see blood beginning to flow in the water. I saw it right away because, well, I get turned on by blood in water.

Right. I was too focused on the hand.

His feet are crazy.

Last edited:
Back