Brian2012

Forum Veteran
A thread with stories as if Gacy was never caught and active in the modern day.
It will try to be as realistic as it could with his methods

Chapter 1. Ace

From the outside, John Wayne Gacy lived a normal American life. Well respected within the community, an active member of the local government and owner of multiple businesses and married with a few children. However, the reality was very much different from the persona that Gacy liked to give off.

In the opportunistic dream that is middle-class America, the hard‐working, outgoing 'family man' next door who entertained local children as a party clown is not supposed to be the perpetrator of one of the worst homicidal streaks in US history.

But John Wayne Gacy was just that a master manipulator who ensured that most things in his life were simply fronts that allowed him to continue his passion of taking the lives of young men. His standing within the community meant he could bat off any allegation as pure jealousy and smear campaigns from local rivals. His businesses although successful were one of the many ways he could lure young men to their deaths and although he was now separated from his second wife the marriages had made sure his closeted homosexuality had remained hidden.

A veteran serial killer Gacy had killed around forty young men and buried them beneath the crawl space of his house. These crimes would now remain hidden as Gacy bulldozed the house and had concreted his crimes over as he developed a multi-story car park on the many graves.

Gacy had now moved states and was settling into his new house, a twenty-acre ranch with a large house that gave him lots of space to dispose of future victims’ bodies.

The hunt was on for the first victim at his new house.

Twenty-year-old Ace had it all, the Missouri native came from a respected family and was a top baseball prospect within his local community.

He had committed to sign on at Missouri State University but around the same time, he found that one of his Tik Tok videos had gone viral and overnight Ace went from a relative nobody to Tik Tok star. Offers from management companies came in and Ace was quickly left with a dilemma as he was offered a place in a social media hype house.

Ace considered what he was going to do and against his father’s wishes decided to chase the fame and fortune of social media instead of the athletic life. He accepted the place in the hype house and found himself leaving the family home and moving to another part of the country.

Ace loved the attention the social media life gave him, the freedom to do his own thing and be his own boss was a blessing. Ace created more content that went viral and found a solid friend base.

It was around this time that Ace signed up with GMM (Gacy Media Management) he wanted to make more from social media and GMM had promised to ensure he monetized his worth to the fullest extent and so far Ace was happy with what they were getting him.

However, Ace quickly discovered that the good life wasn’t always good. When you have a number of people with ego’s each trying to be the next big thing in a house there is bound to be conflict and Ace took quite a bit of flack for ‘trying to hook up with another housemates on & off-again girlfriend.

This culminated with Ace being asked to leave the house. The young man was shocked, nothing like this had ever happened before and he didn’t want to go home and be seen as a failure and receive a lecture from his father. He found himself a hostel and was determined to get himself out of this hole.

Ace now spent his time creating content and continuing to provide for his followers. GMM had been trying to get hold of Ace who avoided their calls on purpose.

Gacy was out and about just running errands and obviously window shopping. There were plenty of potential victims about but it was too public to even make a move. That was when he spotted Ace. The attractive social media hunk was walking across the car park shirtless with a black backpack, dressed in a pair of patterned pink shorts and carrying a football Ace looked hot as he cockily gestured to some other people.

“Hey, Ace. How are you doing buddy?” Gacy shouted to the young client who was on his companies books.

On hearing his name Ace stopped and lowered his glasses in the direction that the shout came from, “John good to see you.” Ace replied on recognizing Gacy.

Gacy had made his way over to Ace and explained that they had been trying to get hold of him and that he had heard about what had happened at the hype house and asked Ace what his current plans.

The young social media influencer told Gacy he had no intention of going back home and was determined to get himself back on track. Ace told Gacy that he was still producing content and currently staying in a hostel and trying to find somewhere more permanent.

It was at that moment that Gacy had a plan and suggested that Ace checked himself out of the hostel and stayed at his place for a couple of weeks, that way they could focus on trying to find something more permanent for him. Ace didn’t need to be asked twice, the hostel was a shitty place and people were always in his business, the chance to stay at Gacy’s was a welcome release and one that he quickly accepted.

The two headed to Gacy’s car and drove to the hostel so that Ace could get his things.

“Jesus John.” Ace exclaimed as the car drove through the electric gates “You didn’t say your place was so big. I’m surprised you don’t let some of your clients stay here whilst they find their feet in town.”

Gacy giggled to himself, Ace had just made a good suggestion that the killer could easily put into practice at a later date.

Ace looked around in awe at the size of the

house. He was going to enjoy staying here and after being shown to his room stepped out on the balcony and pulled off a double bicep pose.

The attractive hunk got accustomed to his new surroundings and he and Gacy discussed possible avenues for him to explore in order to get himself back out there. Ace liked the plan the duo put in place and spent the rest of the evening frolicking and messing around the pool.

Gacy sat back and watched his house guest enjoying himself. He liked the company of young men and Ace was a fine specimen.

“Hey John. Quick question.” Ace shouted as he stood in the pool “How’s my back looking, I’ve been working on it a lot.” He now faced the edge of the pool and pulled a double bicep pose as Gacy told him that his back looked good.

Ace was up long before Gacy the next morning and had a look around the house as he waited for breakfast to cook. Seeing pictures of the family man with his children made him feel more at ease although he did find the room devoted to Gacy’s alter ego Pogo the Clown a bit creepy. It was also clear that Gacy was into magic tricks. On a shelf in the room, he found a pair of handcuffs and picked up a piece of rope with a wooden hinge at the end. Ace had no idea what they could be used and continued to inspect them.

“I see you found a couple of my magic tricks,” Gacy announced as he stood in the doorway and watched Ace jump out of his skin.

“Dude you just scared the shit out of me.” Ace joked as he put the rope tourniquet down.

Gacy stepped toward him and picked up the handcuffs. “Do you want to see a magic trick?” He asked as he handed Ace the handcuffs and asked the young social media influencer to handcuff him.

Ace took the item as Gacy stood with his back to Ace and put his arms behind his back as Ace placed the handcuffs on.

“Come on dude a bit tighter than that please.” Gacy joked as Ace pulled the handcuffs together and locked them into place.

“Ok. You’re all cuffed.” Ace explained, “What’s this magic trick.”

“I’ll show you.” Gacy smiled as he turned and began to jiggle his hands around. It didn’t take Gacy long but he soon stood with the handcuffs in his hand and dangled them in front of Ace. “Ta Da.”

“How the fuck did you get out of them?” Ace asked with an astonished look on his face. “I set them tight.”

“I told you. It’s a magic trick.” Gacy smiled “It’s an easy one. Why don’t you have a go?”

Ace thought about it for a second as Gacy added “We could film you getting out of them and that would make a good Tik Tok.”

Ace didn’t need to think twice about it after that suggestion “Let’s do it.” He replied as Gacy set his phone to record and filmed Ace giving a little introduction

“Yo, your boy Ace is about to show you something special. See these handcuffs I’m gonna show you how I escape from them. Let’s go!!!” He finished as he gave the camera a playful slap and took up a position as Gacy handcuffed him.

Gacy stood back and watched as Ace now squirmed, grunted, and tensed as he tried to free himself. A few minutes passed and Ace stood and looked at Gacy. “How the fuck do you do this?” He asked as he jiggled the cuffs and tried to free himself more.

“You got this Ace.” Gacy smiled “Keep going brother.”

Ace continued unaware that Gacy put the still recording phone down and had snuck the rope tourniquet into his back pocket.

“Do you want to know the secret?” Gacy asked. But Ace was unperturbed and continued. After a few more minutes Ace stopped and looked over at Gacy. “How the fuck do you do this? I can’t do it. What’s the secret?”

An evil smile formed on Gacy’s face “The secret is you got to have the key.”

“What the hell!!” Ace exclaimed, “You tricked me.” He laughed still unaware of the danger that he was in. “Come on let me go now.” He added as he turned and gestured for Gacy to remove the handcuffs.

“I’ll let you go shortly.” Gacy said “First let me show you the rope trick.”

“Rope trick. What’s the rope trick?” A confused Ace asked but soon discovered what Gacy meant as the rope tourniquet was flung around his neck and slowly pulled tight.

Ace was helpless as Gacy now garroted him. “Please John don’t do this.” He managed to utter as the tourniquet was tightened even more. Ace frantically tried to put up a fight that would keep him alive. Gacy had however turned the tourniquet to a point where there was no return.

Gacy’s phone rang and he had been expecting a business call that he could not miss. He sat Ace down in a chair as the young man continued to slowly die.

The phone call was not the call Gacy had been expecting but he still took it nevertheless. The call had come from the offices of GMM who informed him that they could still no longer get hold of Ace and asked Gacy what he wanted to do.

“Drop him as a client. We’ve done all we can.” Gacy told his office before walking over to Ace who was in his final death throes “Looks like I’m dropping you as a client. At just the right time if you ask me.”

Ace looked up at him with one final plea etched on his helpless face but it wasn’t to come as death finally claimed him.

Gacy looked over at Ace’s body, his hands still handcuffed behind his back, the rope tourniquet wrapped tightly around his neck as his eyes stared blankly ahead. He took the phone and did a close-up video of Ace’s body before taking some photos of his latest conquest.

Gacy grabbed Ace under his arms and conveyed his latest victim’s body up to his bedroom and lay him out on the bed. He took the key and removed the handcuffs before twisting the rope tourniquet the other way to loosen and release the murderous weapon.

With them out of the way Gacy stripped Ace down to his underwear and now began to allow his hands to explore the dead hunks body. He sat on Ace’s mid-section and rubbed his hands all over the dead young man’s torso before rubbing his cheeks and kissing him on the lips.

The day was young and there was to be more fun with Ace as Gacy now lifted his victim’s legs pulled down his underwear and began to fuck his latest conquest.

Ace’s body jolted back and forth with each hard thrust that Gacy made, his eyes transfixed on Gacy the whole time. Fucking Ace was enjoyable and Gacy clenched the dead hunk’s shoulders as he fired his load deep into his conquest. Once finished he lay down and cuddled up next to the body.

Gacy had more fun the next morning before heading to a spot he had selected on his land and digging Ace’s grave.

He then headed back to the house and carried Ace’s lifeless body to the dirt grave that would be his final resting place.

Ace was laid on his back his eyes staring up at the blue sky as Gacy covered his latest victim with dirt until his grave looked like a normal piece of land.

Gacy rewatched the video of Ace’s demise jacking himself off with pleasure each time he watched it.

Chapter 2. Jamie

Not every young man that John Wayne Gacy came into contact with ended up being killed. However due to Gacy’s unpredictability that could so easily change at any moment.

He had many young employees that fit that mold of his victim type and also had some special friends that he paid for special services.

Jamie was one of the guys that Gacy paid for his company. With his blonde hair blue eyes and sexy athletic body with a pair of stunning legs coated in a light fuzz, Jamie was definitely someone who was Gacy’s type. The young man was known as being ‘gay for pay.’ Amongst the gay community although to his friends he was as straight as you could be and only allowed himself to be nothing more than eye candy for the older gay guys who helped fund his lavish lifestyle. The reality was much different and Jamie allowed Gacy to perform oral on him at a price but did draw the line to let himself be fucked.

Gacy was bored that upcoming weekend and wanted the company of one of his ‘boys’. As he scrolled through his social media he spotted a recent shot that Jamie had posted of him looking in the camera and giving a cheeky smile. Gacy hadn’t had Jamie’s company for a while and picked up the phone to make the arrangements.

The duo agreed on a flat fee of five hundred a day and agreed to meet at their usual haunt later that day.

Walking into the coffee shop Gacy spotted Jamie immediately as the blonde hunk sat at a table drinking his coffee.

“Yo John. how things been my man.” Jamie said as he greeted Gacy “Looking forward to this weekend. You got the cash.” He added with a cheeky wink before gesturing for Gacy to sit down.

“Been keeping myself busy. Works been a bitch you know how it is.” Gacy replied “I’m looking forward to having some fun. And don’t worry the cash is ready. Here’s the first five hundred I’ll pay you the agreed days rate per day.”

Jamie picked up the envelope that Gacy had just put on the table, sniffed the inside, and put it in his pocket. He then gave Gacy a wink and finished his coffee before following Gacy out of the door.

Back at Gacy’s house, Jamie headed to place his belongings in the usual room that he had on his visits. He then changed into something more accommodating but not too revealing for Gacy just yet. His new outfit consisted of a black vest and black shorts which allowed Gacy to only stare at his fantastic legs for now.

The two spoke in the garden as they caught up on what each had been up to since they had last seen each other. Once that talk was over Gacy subtly reminded Jamie why he was there and the young hunk soon removed his top so Gacy could ogle his torso. Jamie didn’t mind this as Gacy was one of his easier clients to entertain and didn’t request as much weird shit as some of his other clients did. With Gacy sat now watching Jamie go through a little posing routine. The blonde hunk pulled off various bodybuilding poses for Gacy and allowed him to explore every inch of his torso with his hands during each pose.

However, Gacy didn’t want to stop there and he soon waved a couple of fifty buck bills in front of Jamie as the other hand slowly began to pull down the blonde hunk’s shorts so he now stood in nothing more than his underwear.

Gacy now spent the next twenty minutes muscle worshipping Jamie’s fine body as his hands explored every inch of the fine torso and magnificent legs.

Just as he finished Gacy slipped his hand down the front of Jamie’s underwear and began to give the sexy hottie a handjob. Jamie moaned pleasurably as Gacy continued his work the blonde studs cock growing in size with each movement. Seconds later Jamie let out a longer groan as he fired his load across the room. Gacy laughed as Jamie apologized. The night wasn’t over yet and Gacy suggested that the two have a game of pool with a forfeit for the loser. If Jamie lost he was to give Gacy a blowjob and if Gacy lost he was to pay Jamie an extra five hundred bucks. Jamie fancied himself at pool and hadn’t lost any of the challenges Gacy gave him.

The couple began the game and Jamie came quickly out of the blocks as he sunk a couple of balls early on. But Gacy came back and managed to secure the victory giving Jamie his first loss. the hunk was reluctant to fulfill his part of the bargain. He didn’t mind Gacy performing the sex acts on him but didn’t feel comfortable with it the other way round. Gacy tried to persuade him and did his best to try and get his own way but Jamie wouldn’t relent. Instead, the young hunk told Gacy he had a headache and was going to call it a night and jump in the shower before he headed to bed.

Gacy jokingly called the sexy stud a pussy and in return, Jamie threw him a middle finger and left the room.

Gacy didn’t head straight to bed instead he turned on the monitor to watch the secret cameras that he had installed in the main guest bathroom. He watched as Jamie jumped in the shower and washed his fine body. Gacy jacked off as he watched the blonde hunk rubbing his hands all over his own body with soap before eventually stepping out of the shower, drying himself off, and wrapping himself in a towel.

As Jamie settled down in his bed the Mr Hyde in Gacy’s Jekyll & Hyde personality came out as the serial killer was still seething from not being blown by his guest. One way or another Gacy was determined to get that blowjob.

He entered Jamie’s room as the young man slept and dropped his trousers before silently creeping onto the bed. Jamie stirred but never woke up as Gacy positioned himself near the sleeping hunk’s head and slowly forced his erect penis into Jamie’s open mouth then began to slowly straddle himself back and forth. A sleeping Jamie gradually gave Gacy head as the killer smiled triumphant at the thought of finally getting his blowjob. Fate however was to intervene on Gacy’s little rendezvous as his erect cock reached the back of Jamie’s throat and caused a gag reflex that woke the hunk up. Gacy quickly withdraw but it was too late “What the fuck are you doing John?” Jamie shouted as pushed Gacy off the bed.

“Sorry, Jay. I’m so so sorry.” Gacy pleaded “I don’t know what came over me. It felt like I wasn’t in charge of my body.”

“What the fuck dude? I thought you were better than this.” Jamie replied, “Get the fuck out of my room, we’ll talk about this in the morning.” Jamie was angry and ushered Gacy out of the door before locking the door. Ideas ran through his head as he thought about what had just happened.

Jamie was up early the next morning, he’d thought a lot about the previous night’s events and had made a decision.

Gacy was sheepish when he came down the next morning, he didn’t know how Jamie was going to react after the night’s previous event. He saw Jamie sitting shirtless in a pair of black shorts at a table.

“Look, Jamie. About last night I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” Gacy sincerely said to his young guest.

Jamie in turn looked at him “Sshhh John.” He replied “Look I’m still here aren’t I. Now I’ve given last night some thought and I know you don’t want that little incident getting out to people so I will act like it never happened if you pay me a hundred grand. That’s gonna be the price for me to forget about it.”

Gacy knew that his strong reputation would be ruined if Jamie began to tell people. Even his escort visits were secret and deep down inside Gacy knew he had no other option but to accept the proposal.

“Like I said Jamie. I’m sorry man. That sounds reasonable I can write you a cheque right now.”

“That’s fine.” Jamie replied, “But if it bounces you know the consequences.”

Gacy wrote the cheque, signed it, and handed it to Jamie. “It won’t let’s put this behind us.”

The piece of eye candy thanked Gacy, put the cheque in his wallet, and told Gacy let’s continue the weekend.

Jamie excused himself to go and do a workout in Gacy’s home gym and as he was gone the Mr Hyde part of his character was angry that Jamie had literally just blackmailed him to keep quiet. All this happened because Jamie reneged on a deal and Gacy now had a dilemma as his good side told him to let it go as his bad side told him to teach Jamie a lesson.

A smug Jamie now a hundred thousand bucks richer checked out the pump he had just got in the gym. He had no intentions of stopping at a hundred thousand and planned to milk as much from Gacy as he could over the next few months.

Once his shower was done Jamie retreated to his bedroom. Despite the previous nights events Jamie wanted to show Gacy there were no hard feelings. Already naked from the shower he had after his workout the young stud sat on the edge of the bed and slowly began to play with himself before calling Gacy up to the room.

Gacy wondered what Jamie wanted as he made his way up to the bedroom. Opening the door, he was surprised to see a naked Jamie lying on the bed, his hand clenching his erect manhood.

“Hey, Johnny Boy let’s have a good time.” Jamie announced as he instructed Gacy to climb onto the bed and make sure his huge rod was well drained. Gacy smiled as his mouth covered Jamie’s erect cock and he began to give his young company a blowjob. Jamie moaned and groaned with pleasure as Gacy did his job well, moments later Jamie’s cock couldn’t contain itself anymore and fired its load deep inside Gacy’s mouth as Jamie let out a pleasurable cry.

Once done the two spoke and a Jamie told Gacy he would join him out at the pool shortly and he would let him rub lotion on his athletic torso.

Gacy now sat by the pool eagerly waiting for Jamie’s reoccurrence. A few minutes later Jamie came outside wrapped in a dressing gown.

“Now John you ready to make sure I’m protected from that sun.” Jamie joked “I don’t want to have to keep this on.” He added as he slowly opened the gown to reveal his sexy body wearing nothing more than a white pair of Calvin Klein underwear that struggled to contain what was beneath.

Gacy immediately started to go hard at the sight of the hunk’s athletic torso, and well-developed legs as he grabbed a snap of Jamie on his phone and grabbed the sun lotion as his guest removed the robe.

With a squirt of lotion in his hands, Gacy now began to gently rub it all over Jamie. This was going to be an occasion that he enjoyed and tried to drag out for as long as possible. He loved the sensation of his hands gliding all over Jamie’s body but soon enough he had made sure that every inch of the young man’s body was covered in lotion and couldn’t prolong it even more. He finished off by massaging Jamie’s thighs and savoring the final few moments of his fun.

Now, all motioned up Jamie sat on a sun lounger and soaked up the sun just a few feet away from Gacy.

Jamie knew that Gacy was throwing glances over at him as he relaxed on the lounger. He didn’t mind being the eye candy for his host. He saw it as a compliment to the work that he put into looking so good.

Gacy threw a smile over at Jamie as he lay on his lounger, the blonde hunk looking sexy as ever.

However, the bad side of Gacy’s personality wanted him to teach Jamie a lesson for the blackmail that he was conducting on him. Gacy tried his best to get the thoughts out of his head but the reality was they were winning.

“Look at that arsehole. You’re weak John. He thinks he has a hold over you. You’re a pussy John. Teach that cunt a lesson.” We’re all thoughts running through his head. The Mr. Hyde side of his personality was fighting to come out and eventually succeeded.

Gacy looked over at Jamie who gave him another smile. But this time Gacy had a plan.

He stood up and made his way over to Jamie. Kneeling down behind him he placed his hands on Jamie’s shoulders. The blonde hunk asked what he was doing and Gacy told him he was just going to give him a shoulder massage. Jamie smiled as Gacy started the routine his hands rubbing themselves around Jamie’s shoulders and upper torso. Gacy initially had no intentions to kill Jamie. But when he spotted the cord from the dressing gown things soon changed as Mr Hyde told Gacy that he should make an example of Jamie. He picked up the cord and seconds later flung it around an unsuspecting Jamie’s neck.

“What the fuuu!!!” Jamie exclaimed as the cord was tightened around his neck.

The attack took Jamie by surprise, he frantically reached up and tried to grasp the ligature that was ever tightening around his throat. His blue eyes, huge and beautiful, with an expression of anguish and despair pleading for the attack to stop now resorted to clawing at my hands in an attempt to loosen the grip.

“You don’t get it yet, do you Jamie you stupid fucking whore?” Gacy snarled “This is what happens to cunts that try to blackmail me. I don’t give a fuck who you are or what you are. I want to feel you kick and die, I’ve dreamt of killing you for a while.”

Jamie began to lose it, he started to slip into a blind panic as he beat and clawed at Gacy violently. His mind aflame with panic as the realization he was going to die hit him.

Jamie’s face contorted in a rictus of agony as Gacy squeezed harder, feeling his larynx sliding around in his throat under the pressure he put upon it. Jamie dug at Gacy’s hands, his fingers bent into hooks, as he tried to pry his attacker’s rigid arms away from his neck

The blonde studs tongue now peeked out from between his lips as his bulging eyes became bloodshot. The hunks thrashing slowed, his hands slowly trailing along Gacy’s sides and chest, his legs twitching and kicking spasmodically.

Gacy clamped down on Jamie’s throat, feeling the resistance of the rubbery tissue of the trachea running like an inner tube on the inside. His biceps bulged and the tendons stood out in his neck as he clenched his jaw putting the final bits of pressure on. Moments later he was rewarded with the erotic, satisfying crunch of Jamie’s esophagus collapsing as hard body went rigid in exquisite agony as his arms fell limply on the lounger and death took him.

An out of breath Gacy looked down at Jamie’s dead body.

“That’s what you get you fucking cunt. You try to take me on you loose.” The killer said as he grabbed the cheque from Jamie’s wallet and ripped it up. With Jamie now dead Gacy was free to have his way with him as he pleased. The cord from the dressing gown was wrapped tightly around Jamie’s neck as his blue eyes stared blankly up at the sky. Gacy fondled and played with Jamie’s body as he removed the ligature before taking some pictures of the corpse for his own private collection. He was about to fuck Jamie when he heard his front doorbell go.

For a split second Gacy panicked but then a quick check of his phone saw a message from one of his employees who said they were popping around to grab their pay check. Gacy quickly lay Jamie out to make it look like he was sunbathing and as luck would have it just in the nick of time as Matt walked around to the back of the house.

“Hey John. Sorry to disturb you I rang the front but there was no answer but saw your car so guessed you were around the back. Can I grab my wages please buddy.” Matt asked as he now stood near the pool just yards from Jamie’s dead body.

“Sorry to disturb you dude.” He said over towards Jamie.

“Haha he won’t hear you.” Gacy laughed “it’s my nephew sleeping off a rough previous night before he goes home.”

“Oh, I get that.” Matt laughed as he took his wages from Gacy. “We all know how that feels.”

“We sure do,” Gacy added as he led Matt back toward the front of the house.

Gacy stood and watched as Matt drove away before heading back to the garden and dragging Jamie’s body into his bedroom. He lay his latest conquest out on his front and prepared to fuck Jamie for the first time.

Gacy stared at Jamie’s firm butt and gave it a playful slap. Before grabbing Jamie’s hair and lifting his head “Oh you don’t know how much I’ve been looking forward to doing this.” He said as he gradually pulled Jamie’s underwear down. With the dead hunk now lying naked Gacy wasted little time in mounting the body and preparing for his fun.

He encountered some resistance as he forced his erect cock into Jamie’s tight hole.

“Hmm seems like you never let anyone fuck you. I’m proud to be the first.” Gacy whispered into the dead hunks’ ear.

Jamie’s body now rocked back and forth with each hard thrust Gacy made. The killer ensured he was going to take his time fucking this dead hunk. He brought himself to the point of climax on a couple of occasions only to stop briefly so he could have more time and fun screwing Jamie’s body. Like most things however, the fun was due to end and Gacy clasped Jamie’s shoulders as he fired his load deep inside the dead hunk.

The killers fun with Jamie wasn’t over just yet. He had paid up until Monday morning for the young man’s company and he had no intention of disposing of his body just yet. He lay Jamie out on the bed and had his way with the body any time he wanted. He posed the dead hunk in various positions, took some shots and spent as much time as he could fondling the body.

He even sat Jamie up in the bed and watched movies with his arm draped around the young man’s shoulder or resting in his lap.

Gacy slept with the blonde hunks body ensuring he cuddled up and spooned close to the body at night. He also enjoyed the fact for the next couple of days he could have sex on tap with Jamie and also skull fuck him when he wanted.

But Monday soon come and although he was currently reluctant to Gacy knew he had to dispose of Jamie’s body. He headed to the yard and dug a grave close to where he had buried Ace the last person he had killed. Jamie’s body was dragged outside and lain face up in the grave.

The blonde-haired hunks now cloudy blue vacant eyes stared up out of the grave as Gacy jacked himself off one more time and took a final picture of Jamie in his final resting place.

Gacy filled the grave up and left the sexy hunk who had learned a valuable lesson about blackmail to decompose in his grave.

The photos he took of Jamie would supply many more wank moments for him.

Chapter 3. Matt

Matt was a young man that had everything in his life. He was a US Marine, and had a fiancé and a young daughter but in the blink of an eye, his perfect life came crashing down. His daughter picked up an illness and passed away which saw Matt hit a massive depression.

He went from being an All-American poster boy marine to someone who became a liability to his unit.

With his slide into depression and constant fights with his fiancé since the death of their daughter the young man lost both his job as he was discharged and his partner who left him. Matt felt alone and, in a hole, and as he sat on his bed one day he contemplated ending it all there.

One day whilst he was at his rock bottom he turned to robbery as an aide to get himself some money. The person he tried to Rob first happened to be John Wayne Gacy. Gacy didn’t flinch or give into Matt’s demands. He saw an attractive young man who was down on his luck and needed a chance to put things right. Despite being a master manipulator Gacy could talk and he soon talked Matt down. When the police turned up Matt panicked but Gacy told them that it was a misunderstanding and there was no robbery. This showed Matt that this guy could be trusted and the two headed off to grab some lunch. The duo spoke about their lives and Gacy listened carefully as Matt told him about the sequence of events that saw his world come crashing down.

Although a cold-hearted killer Gacy could also be compassionate, normally this came with a price. A price that victims of his compassion never knew until he called on them.

Gacy liked Matt and promised he would help the young man get back on his feet. He asked how much Matt needed to get his rent up to date and offered Matt a role in his construction business. He also threw the blonde hunk some extra money and told him to tidy himself up and even gave him a free membership to the gym he part-owned.

Matt didn’t know what to say and told the kind stranger that he was forever grateful.

The gym membership came in useful and with the manual labor that his construction work saw him do he soon managed to get himself back in shape.

Matt was at the gym when he got a call from Gacy. Gacy wanted him to come and soundproof a large room that he had just had finished. He told Matt that it should be a day’s work and he’d pay him five hundred bucks for the day’s work. As Matt was a foreman he gave the young man the opportunity to bring a couple more workers to help if he wanted to finish quicker but Gacy warned him the wages for those extra people would come from the five hundred he was given.

Matt told his boss he’d do it by himself and was just finishing off a workout and would be right around.

A few hours later Matt arrived at Gacy as promised and started work in the room. He’d been working for around an hour when he took his shirt off due to getting too hot. Gacy couldn’t take his eyes off of the heavily tattooed athletic body of the blonde hunk as he came into the kitchen and grabbed a cold drink.

Matt was definitely victim material for Gacy but he knew the young man too well and couldn’t bring himself to kill him.

Back in the room Matt got back to work before pausing a short while later for another little break. He scrolled through his phone and stopped upon seeing someone he thought he recognized.

A story came up on his feed and intrigued him greatly.

“Millionaire father offers a reward on information about his missing son.”

Millionaire businessman Gary Nordin is offering a fifty thousand reward for information that leads to the whereabouts of his missing son Jamie.

Jamie Nordin 23, was last seen over a week ago and his family is concerned regarding his whereabouts.

The story showed two pictures of Jamie, the first was of the young man in a black shirt and white shorts.

And the second was a picture of him at the gym.

Matt knew he had seen the guy somewhere recently and tried to figure out where it was. Then it hit him, Jamie was the guy who he saw lying on the sun lounger when he came to Gacy’s house to get his wages.

He wondered if Gacy knew anything about it and headed back to speak to his boss.

“Hey John. I forget to ask. How’s your nephew.” Matt politely asked.

“My nephew?” Gacy replied with a puzzled look on his face.

“Yeah, your nephew the guy that was passed out on the lounger when I was here the other day.” Said Matt waiting for an answer to his question

“Oh, my nephew. That clown.” Gacy laughed “He’s back home with his family. Let’s just say that he won’t be getting that drunk again.”

Matt knew Gacy was lying and now decided to confront his boss about his lies. “Now John, if he’s at home with his family why is his dad putting a reward out for information on his whereabouts.” He then handed Gacy his phone so he could read the article.

Gacy had to think fast “He doesn’t live with his dad. Look I shouldn’t be saying this. But my sister is going through a messy divorce. Jamie lives with her and she has the younger children. Their dad is trying to find out where they are so he can put pressure on them.”

“Understandable. But fifty grand is life-changing money and I have the information he needs. Maybe if you paid me seventy-five I would forget where I saw Jamie.” Matt replied as he tried to put some pressure on his boss.

Gacy was astonished after all he had done for Matt the young man was trying to blackmail him. He stare at the shirtless young man before pulling himself back to reality.

“Matt be reasonable. I don’t have that kind of money.” ‘Gacy pleaded only to find his employee replying “Come on John. We know that’s a lie but at least I’ll get some money from somewhere.”

Matt turned to walk away; he’d taken two steps when Gacy shouted “Matt wait.” Matt smiled to himself as he turned thinking that Gacy had given into his demands but instead he was met with the full force of a knife plunging into his abs. Gacy stabbed his shirtless employee four more times and watched as a look of shock and confusion sat on Matt’s face. The young hunk held his hand over a couple of the stab wounds, looked down at his chest, and then took a few steps before collapsing onto the ground.

Blood slowly seeped from the corner of Matt’s mouth as the young man’s breathing became raspy and shallow. “John help me please.” He uttered hoping that Gacy would call 911.

Instead, Gacy put the knife down and knelt beside a dying Matt.

He placed his hands around Matt’s throat and began to strangle him to death. A weakened Matt’s body struggled as Gacy clamped his hands tighter. Through gritted teeth, he snarled “You thought you could blackmail me could you? After all I’ve done for you. You want to know where Jamie is. He’s buried in the yard and you’re going to be joining him very soon.”

Matt’s eyes stare up at Gacy as a tear escaped from the corner of one of them. The young man’s gasps soon ceased as his body lay still on the floor.

“Fucking prick,” Gacy said as he got up and gave Matt’s body a kick.

Normally he would fuck his victim’s body but the stab wounds had caused a lot of mess and Gacy didn’t want to get too messy.

Instead, he grabbed a couple of photos and headed outside to dig a grave for his latest victim.

Matt’s final resting place would be just meters away from Jamie’s body and within an hour the ex-marine lay in his grave, his eyes staring up at the sky.

Gacy knew he had to be careful and leave no loose ends with Matt. Being his employee police were bound to ask questions about his disappearance. To combat that he sent a text from Matt’s phone to his mum telling her that he was going away for a while and would be in touch.

He then sent a text to himself from the same phone

“Hey, John. Unfortunately, I have to quit. I’m going away for a while to get my head straight. Maybe a new start in a new location would do me well. Can you sell my car for me and send me the money when you can? Thanks for taking a chance on me, I’m always in your debt. Matt”

A few days passed and no one asked questions about Matt. The text messages had seemed to work. But his ex-girlfriend was worried as she had not heard anything. She posted on social media if anyone knew where he was to let her know. Gacy smiled when he saw the smiling face of his employee who now rotted away in his grave.

Chapter 4. Paying for Fun

Shannon was a gay young man who was comfortable in his body. Originally from Australia but now living in the US life was good for the young twink who was now in a stable relationship and well looked after by his boyfriend.

However, Shannon had a secret, one that could destroy his relationship of his boyfriend were to ever found out about it. His boyfriend had to travel for work a few times a month and when he did Shannon reverted to his old lifestyle of pimping himself out.

The young man just didn’t want to be alone or bored so he ensured he had company the times that his boyfriend was away and prepared to hit the town to find some company that night.

Gacy was out cruising. He was on the hunt for another victim. His last two victims had been kill’s where his hand had been forced and he felt he had no other option but to end their lives but this victim. This victim was going to be one that Gacy specifically found to kill.

He’d been cruising for around an hour and had been unsuccessful in obtaining anybody that fit the target he was looking for. So determined to find someone Gacy hit the area of the city that rent boys and escorts were known to frequent.

He slowly made his way down the road eyeing up the available meat that eagerly displayed themselves so they could earn some money that night. Gacy stopped the moment he caught sight of Shannon, he’d heard about this young man through other people. The attractive Aussie had built an impressive reputation and Gacy was surprised to see he hadn’t been picked up yet. Such was the demand for Shannon that Gacy had never been successful in hooking up with him. That was until now.

He slowed the car down next to the sexy twink who stood resting against a wall in an open black shirt that showed off a lean but attractive body and a pair of grey trousers.

Gacy rolled the window down and beckoned for Shannon to come over. Shannon obliged and soon peered into the car window.

“How much for a whole night?” Gacy enquired already knowing in his head that any price Shannon quoted wouldn’t be an obstacle.

Shannon looked around “three hundred, the whole night and sex once. Five hundred the whole night and you can do what you want to me.” The young twink explained with a wink.

Gacy smiled “Five hundred it is then. Jump in. I’ve got big plans for you.”

“Hold on half up front and the rest when I leave in the morning.” Shannon told his next potential client.

“Ok.” Gacy replied as he opened his wallet and handed the young man two hundred and fifty dollars.

Shannon took the cash stuffed it in his trouser pocket and jumped into the front passenger seat.

“Where are we going?” Shannon asked as the car slowly drove off.

“Back to my place.” Gacy replied “You’ll love it there. Now where is that accent from and what’s the name” He asked knowing full well what the answer was but wanted to ensure he had Shannon in a comfortable position.

“I’m Australian buddy and my names Shannon.” The hot Aussie twink replied, “And what do I get to call you?”

“Love the accent by the way.” Gacy replied “I think it’s hot. My name is John Wayne Gacy but you can call me John or Gacy.

Shannon smiled as the two continued the drive back to Gacy’s huge ranch that took the sexy twink by surprise.

“Make yourself at home.” Gacy announced as the stepped into the large house “Obviously the fewer clothes the better.” He added with a cheeky wink.

“Anything you say Jono.” Shannon replied as he quickly undressed until he wore nothing but a pair of briefs and sat himself down.

“Come over and have some fun.” Shannon teased as he began to run his hands over his body.

It didn’t take long for Gacy to join in and he too was soon letting his hands explore the body of the young escort.

“Hey why don’t we jump in the hot tub?” Gacy suggested as his hands continued to explore Shannon’s body. The hot escort jumped at the opportunity and moments later both had stripped naked and sat in the hot tub. They began by talking to each other before Shannon told Gacy he would love it if he was given a body wash. Gacy obliged and as his wet hands explored the young man’s body he thought about killing him there and then.

It would have been so easy to just push Shannon underneath the water and hold him there but Gacy wanted a bit more fun.

Once the two had finished in the tub they prepared for the night of fun that lay ahead. Shannon sat on the edge of the bed and took a photo of himself that he intended to use on social media later as Gacy got himself ready.

Gacy sat down next to Shannon and the two passionately fondled each other’s bodies. Gacy ran his hands along Shannon’s smooth chest and groped his hard pecs, and could see that this turned Shannon on. The two lay on top of each other as Shannon pulled Gacy’s pants down his cock was now on display as Shannon started to play with it, he then placed his mouth over the end and began to give Gacy a blow job. Gacy loved it as he felt his cock being sucked in Shannon’s mouth. Gacy could feel his balls tighten and then he fired a large load into Shannon’s mouth. Shannon withdrew and gurgled the cum then swallowed it and gracefully licked up any large remnants that oozed out of Gacy’s thick cock. He then begged Gacy to fuck him, and he didn’t have to wait long. Gacy rolled the young stud over and pulled his underwear off. His cock was uncut and his pubes looked freshly shaved. Gacy grabbed his legs and placed Shannon’s ankles on his shoulders. He then placed a condom on his cock and shoved it hard and deep into Shannon who let off a little moan on entry but the noise soon succumbed to something more pleasurable as Gacy fucked him hard. Shannon enjoyed each hard thrust and screamed “give it to me, give it to me” this fired Gacy up and he rode Shannon like he had never done before. He rubbed his hands over his smooth body and rested them on his shoulders. He then placed them loosely around Shannon’s neck. Shannon was to busy enjoying the sex to notice where Gacy had put his hands. Gacy felt his pulse and his Adam’s apple move with each swallow. But he resisted the temptation to strike just yet. He continued to fuck Shannon but was unable to take his eyes off the young stud’s neck. Both appeared to reach their orgasmic climaxes together and both let off loud noises of enjoyment as Gacy fired his load off into the condom. He could feel Shannon’s erect cock digging into his groin and he pulled his penis out of Shannon he then moved up the body placing his knees on either side of the young man’s chest. He smiled at Shannon as he rubbed his hands over his smooth chest. He felt his hard pecs again and solid abs. Shannon was one hot mother fucker and Gacy was enjoying every minute of it. Shannon placed his hands onto Gacy’s muscular torso “Thanks for the sex, you were fantastic” Shannon said. Gacy continued to smile at Shannon and placed his hands on the young lads waist, he then slowly massaged Shannon’s body until he reached his neck. He then gently massaged around it. Shannon enjoyed it and when he felt comfortable Gacy firmly clasped his hands around Shannon’s young neck and began to strangle him. Shannon was petrified as Gacy started to strangle him, and he knew this could only end one way. He desperately tried to fight Gacy off but he had been to slow as Gacy had put all his weight down onto the young body. Shannon tried to beg for his life but he could only make muffled sounds as Gacy tightened his grip around the young escort’s neck. He tried desperately hard to breathe but found it near impossible, he clawed at Gacy but his killer was able to use his strong arms to deflect the incoming blows away. Gacy could feel Shannon struggling violently underneath him, he felt his legs kicking as he tried to buck Gacy off, but Gacy was too strong, he saw the look of desperation in Shannon’s face as he held his hands firmly around his young neck. He could see that Shannon’s eyes were watering and his face was going red. Shannon tried in vain to release Gacy’s grip but he couldn’t, he looked up at Gacy and watched as Gacy strangled the life out of him. Shannon continued to struggle violently and gasped for air but Gacy coolly held tight, this wasn’t his first rodeo and he stared down directly into Shannon’s eyes. He suddenly felt Shannon stop struggling as his body went limp. His arms flopped to the bed and Gacy saw that his eyes had glazed over. It didn’t stop Gacy though and he held his hands tightly around Shannon’s neck rocking the hard from side to side. Ten minutes passed and he still held his hands firmly in placed he pressed down hard on Shannon’s young body and his body continued to rock about on the bed with each one of Gacy’s violent movements. Gacy eventually climbed off the body and saw Shannon was naked. His penis was still erect from the sex they had shortly before death.

Gacy looked down at Shannon’s body his handsome face stared back up at him, the hot twink’s tongue protruding slightly from his mouth as dribble dripped down the side. Shannon had been a good fuck but a wonderful kill as Gacy played the images of the young man’s desperate struggles over and over again in his head.

But Gacy’s fun wasn’t to end there, he intended to spend the night with the dead escort. He took some pics of the dead hunk for his own collection and abused his body. He sat Shannon’s body up next to him in bed and watched TV whilst a bowl of chips sat in Shannon’s lap. He took some time to skull fuck the dead hunk and also fuck him again before cuddling up next to the corpse with his hand resting on Shannon’s chest.

When he woke the next morning he fucked Shannon once more before heading outside and digging Shannon’s final resting place. By mid morning Gacy had dragged Shannon from the house and lay him face up in the grave.

He took a final picture of Shannon and covered him up leaving the sexy Aussie to slowly rot away in his grave.

Shannon had been long dead by the time his boyfriend returned from his business trip. Concerned at Shannon’s disappearance he went to the police who took it seriously until they discovered Shannon’s secret life and he also went to the local papers who ran a story accompanied with a picture of Shannon.

But when the police told him about Shannon’s secret life the boyfriend felt betrayed and Shannon’s disappearance soon went cold.

Chapter 5. Should have waited

Gacy relaxed at home, he was doing some work from home when he was interrupted by a knock at the door. Heading up to answer it he was surprised to see Ben standing before him.

Ben was the younger brother of Matt who was one of the co-owners of the gym that Gacy owned. And Gacy was a little surprised to see the athletic young man standing at his door.

“Hi Ben, Errr what can I do for you?” Gacy asked.

“Hi John, look I need a massive favour. Matt will kill me if he knew I was here though,” Ben explained

Gacy looked around Ben was an attractive young man with a nice body, one that Gacy had thought about for a while “Does anyone know you came here?” The killer asked as he looked around.

“Nope. Like I said they wouldn’t be happy if they knew I was here.” A jumpy Ben explained

Gacy invited the young man in and asked what he could do for him.

“I’m gonna be honest with you John. I need your help.” Ben said “I’ve been pestering Matt for a job at the gym and the arsehole says I’m not ready for it. I mean look. I’ve been working hard on my body and know I’m more than ready.” With that Ben removed his shirt and now stood shirtless.

“What reason did Matt give you though?” Gacy asked as he got a good look at the shirtless young man.

“He didn’t give me a specific reason. He just said he doesn’t think I’m ready.” Ben explained “I mean look at me. Do you think I’m ready?”

Ben then proceeded to pull off a few poses and show Gacy that he was indeed ready.

“I don’t think I should be getting involved in this.” Gacy said “This is an issue between you and your brother.”

“Please John.” Ben begged “I know you can talk some sense into him. I’d do anything to get you to help.”

Gacy smiled he had an idea. He grabbed the handcuffs from one of the drawers and told Ben to put them on him. Ben was confused and did as Gacy asked. Gacy explained these were prop handcuffs he used for his clown act and told Ben to watch as he removed them from his wrists. He told Ben that if he could remove them from himself then he would tell Matt to give Ben a job.

Thinking this was going to be easy Ben agreed and allowed Gacy to handcuff him.

“Ok I’m gonna time you. You ready?” Gacy asked the handcuffed young man.

“This will be a piece of piss.” Ben exclaimed cockily and began to twist his arms in an effort to free himself from the handcuffs. The young man tried with all his might as he moaned and groaned in attempt to release himself.

After a good few minutes of trying Ben looked at Gacy “This is harder than I thought.” He laughed “What’s the trick.”

Gacy gave Ben a smile and laughed as he said “The trick is you have to have the key.” And dangled the handcuff key in front of the helpless young man.

“Ok very funny. I fell for it.” Ben laughed “Let me go now.”

Gacy reassured Ben he was coming to let him out of the handcuffs but instead of releasing Ben, the killer flung a ligature around his neck and pulled it tight.

“Errgh John what are you doing?” Ben managed to utter as the ligature was pulled tight. Gacy had him where he wanted and the handcuffed young man was helpless as Gacy dragged him back to the sofa in the game room strangled him to death.

Gacy had been strangling Ben for around a minute when he was interrupted by a loud knock at his door. He initially ignored it but the knocking grew louder. Gacy didn’t want anybody snooping around and knew he had no option but to stop his attack on Ben for now.

“Looks like you get a mini reprieve.” Gacy joked as he loosened the ligature that saw Ben let out a cry for help in an attempt to grab the attention of the person at the door.

“Oh no, you don’t,” Gacy said calmly as he grabbed a wash towel from the side and shoved it deep into Ben’s mouth. Gacy left the bound hunk lying on the sofa as he locked the door to the room behind him.

Upon opening the door Gacy was shocked to see his business partner and Ben’s older brother Matt standing at the door. Thoughts ran through his mind - did Matt know Ben was here? Was he checking up on his brother?

He quickly snapped out of all the thoughts and brought himself back to the real world.

“Sorry I kept you waiting I didn’t hear the door. Had the darn TV up loud.” Gacy explained as he invited Matt in.

“I could tell.” Matt laughed “I heard some screaming.” What were you watching

“A slasher movie. Boy, do they make the screams louder than the rest of the movie.” Gacy joked “What can I help you with?”

Matt sat down “I sent you a couple of messages and tried ringing but as I was nearby I thought I’d drop by. Ben, you know Ben my brother has been on my back about offering him a job at the gym.” Matt explained before adding “I told him that it wasn’t a good idea and that I didn’t approve. He got mad but on thinking about it more I think it could be good for us and wanted to see what you thought.”

From the other room Ben could hear his older brother’s voice, unfortunately for Ben the wash towel that Gacy had rammed in his mouth had moved and now blocked his airway Ben was frantically trying to dislodge it but the reality was unless someone did it for him he didn’t stand a chance. In one final attempt he got up to go to the door, he’d managed to make it a few steps before collapsing on the floor.

Gacy was just about to speak when Matt asked “what was that.?”

“That darn cat.” Gacy replied “He loves knocking things over. But back to the subject at hand. I think bringing Ben on board would be a good idea.”

A smile formed on Matt’s face, “Awesome. Well when he comes home and stops throwing a tantrum I’ll let him know we discussed it.”

“Let me know what he says.” Gacy replied as Matt got up to leave to head to the gym.

“I got a big workout I don’t want to be late for.” Matt said “Catch you later big man.”

Gacy showed Matt out and then went to continue his fun with Ben.

“Looks like you didn’t need to come around.” Gacy said as he opened the door before adding “Oh shit” as he found himself staring at Ben’s lifeless body on the floor. Gacy rolled Ben onto his back as the young man’s stared up at him. He checked for a pulse and could not find one but did see the washcloth protruding from the back of Ben’s throat.

“You fucker.” Gacy exclaimed as he hit Ben on his chest “I wanted more fun with you but waste not want not.”

He undid the handcuffs and pulled Ben’s track bottoms down before letting his hands explore the young man’s body.

He then fucked Ben’s body and decided what he wanted to do.

Ben’s disappearance was going to draw attention soon and Gacy knew he had to dispose of the young man’s body. He dug Ben’s grave and planted the young man next to Shannon.

Ben had died too quickly which meant Gacy needed to enjoy himself with his next victim.

Chapter 5. Should have waited

Gacy relaxed at home, he was doing some work from home when he was interrupted by a knock at the door. Heading up to answer it he was surprised to see Ben standing before him.

Ben was the younger brother of Matt who was one of the co-owners of the gym that Gacy owned. And Gacy was a little surprised to see the athletic young man standing at his door.

“Hi Ben, Errr what can I do for you?” Gacy asked.

“Hi John, look I need a massive favour. Matt will kill me if he knew I was here though,” Ben explained

Gacy looked around Ben was an attractive young man with a nice body, one that Gacy had thought about for a while “Does anyone know you came here?” The killer asked as he looked around.

“Nope. Like I said they wouldn’t be happy if they knew I was here.” A jumpy Ben explained

Gacy invited the young man in and asked what he could do for him.

“I’m gonna be honest with you John. I need your help.” Ben said “I’ve been pestering Matt for a job at the gym and the arsehole says I’m not ready for it. I mean look. I’ve been working hard on my body and know I’m more than ready.” With that Ben removed his shirt and now stood shirtless.

“What reason did Matt give you though?” Gacy asked as he got a good look at the shirtless young man.

“He didn’t give me a specific reason. He just said he doesn’t think I’m ready.” Ben explained “I mean look at me. Do you think I’m ready?”

Ben then proceeded to pull off a few poses and show Gacy that he was indeed ready.

“I don’t think I should be getting involved in this.” Gacy said “This is an issue between you and your brother.”

“Please John.” Ben begged “I know you can talk some sense into him. I’d do anything to get you to help.”

Gacy smiled he had an idea. He grabbed the handcuffs from one of the drawers and told Ben to put them on him. Ben was confused and did as Gacy asked. Gacy explained these were prop handcuffs he used for his clown act and told Ben to watch as he removed them from his wrists. He told Ben that if he could remove them from himself then he would tell Matt to give Ben a job.

Thinking this was going to be easy Ben agreed and allowed Gacy to handcuff him.

“Ok I’m gonna time you. You ready?” Gacy asked the handcuffed young man.

“This will be a piece of piss.” Ben exclaimed cockily and began to twist his arms in an effort to free himself from the handcuffs. The young man tried with all his might as he moaned and groaned in attempt to release himself.

After a good few minutes of trying Ben looked at Gacy “This is harder than I thought.” He laughed “What’s the trick.”

Gacy gave Ben a smile and laughed as he said “The trick is you have to have the key.” And dangled the handcuff key in front of the helpless young man.

“Ok very funny. I fell for it.” Ben laughed “Let me go now.”

Gacy reassured Ben he was coming to let him out of the handcuffs but instead of releasing Ben, the killer flung a ligature around his neck and pulled it tight.

“Errgh John what are you doing?” Ben managed to utter as the ligature was pulled tight. Gacy had him where he wanted and the handcuffed young man was helpless as Gacy dragged him back to the sofa in the game room strangled him to death.

Gacy had been strangling Ben for around a minute when he was interrupted by a loud knock at his door. He initially ignored it but the knocking grew louder. Gacy didn’t want anybody snooping around and knew he had no option but to stop his attack on Ben for now.

“Looks like you get a mini reprieve.” Gacy joked as he loosened the ligature that saw Ben let out a cry for help in an attempt to grab the attention of the person at the door.

“Oh no, you don’t,” Gacy said calmly as he grabbed a wash towel from the side and shoved it deep into Ben’s mouth. Gacy left the bound hunk lying on the sofa as he locked the door to the room behind him.

Upon opening the door Gacy was shocked to see his business partner and Ben’s older brother Matt standing at the door. Thoughts ran through his mind - did Matt know Ben was here? Was he checking up on his brother?

He quickly snapped out of all the thoughts and brought himself back to the real world.

“Sorry I kept you waiting I didn’t hear the door. Had the darn TV up loud.” Gacy explained as he invited Matt in.

“I could tell.” Matt laughed “I heard some screaming.” What were you watching

“A slasher movie. Boy, do they make the screams louder than the rest of the movie.” Gacy joked “What can I help you with?”

Matt sat down “I sent you a couple of messages and tried ringing but as I was nearby I thought I’d drop by. Ben, you know Ben my brother has been on my back about offering him a job at the gym.” Matt explained before adding “I told him that it wasn’t a good idea and that I didn’t approve. He got mad but on thinking about it more I think it could be good for us and wanted to see what you thought.”

From the other room Ben could hear his older brother’s voice, unfortunately for Ben the wash towel that Gacy had rammed in his mouth had moved and now blocked his airway Ben was frantically trying to dislodge it but the reality was unless someone did it for him he didn’t stand a chance. In one final attempt he got up to go to the door, he’d managed to make it a few steps before collapsing on the floor.

Gacy was just about to speak when Matt asked “what was that.?”

“That darn cat.” Gacy replied “He loves knocking things over. But back to the subject at hand. I think bringing Ben on board would be a good idea.”

A smile formed on Matt’s face, “Awesome. Well when he comes home and stops throwing a tantrum I’ll let him know we discussed it.”

“Let me know what he says.” Gacy replied as Matt got up to leave to head to the gym.

“I got a big workout I don’t want to be late for.” Matt said “Catch you later big man.”

Gacy showed Matt out and then went to continue his fun with Ben.

“Looks like you didn’t need to come around.” Gacy said as he opened the door before adding “Oh shit” as he found himself staring at Ben’s lifeless body on the floor. Gacy rolled Ben onto his back as the young man’s stared up at him. He checked for a pulse and could not find one but did see the washcloth protruding from the back of Ben’s throat.

“You fucker.” Gacy exclaimed as he hit Ben on his chest “I wanted more fun with you but waste not want not.”

He undid the handcuffs and pulled Ben’s track bottoms down before letting his hands explore the young man’s body.

He then fucked Ben’s body and decided what he wanted to do.

Ben’s disappearance was going to draw attention soon and Gacy knew he had to dispose of the young man’s body. He dug Ben’s grave and planted the young man next to Shannon.

Ben had died too quickly which meant Gacy needed to enjoy himself with his next victim.
I wish that Matt would walking in to check and found out so Gary had to knock him out. Then force Matt to watch Gacy strangle Ben to death and uses Ben's mouth to milk Matt's load before killing him

Chapter 6. Wyatt

Life was good for Wyatt, the young man had just completed his first bodybuilding show and done well. The feedback he received was positive and the young man was advised that if he managed to find a sponsor he could go a long way in the sport.

Wyatt had an idea of whom to ask for as a sponsor. The owner of his gym had always taken an interest in Wyatt’s bodybuilding process and had on many occasions told the young bodybuilder that if he ever needed anything to only just ask.

But Wyatt didn’t want to be the one to instigate the conversation with Gacy and was going to do something at the gym that would get Gacy’s attention.

Wyatt was at the gym the next day when he saw Gacy leave his office. He knew that it wouldn’t be long until Gacy walked back to his office and he wanted to be prepared for when he did. A few minutes later Wyatt spotted Gacy walking back across the gym and putting his plan into action and whilst shirtless jumped up onto a beam and dangled from it as he pulled off a bicep pose and stuck his tongue out.

“Yo Wyatt. Stop that shit.” Gacy shouted as he walked past which the athletic bodybuilder deliberately ignored which led to Gacy instructing him to come into his office.

This was what Wyatt wanted and he happily followed Gacy into his office.

Gacy immediately began to chastise Wyatt and informed him that he could not allow that sort of behavior at the gym.

Wyatt apologized and came clean to Gacy, he told him that he needed to do it to grab his attention so he could speak to him in private. These words piqued Gacy’s interest and he listened as Wyatt spoke passionately about his love for bodybuilding and the fact that he needed to find a sponsor to help take him to the next level. He then asked if Gacy was willing to be that sponsor.

Gacy had always had an interest in Wyatt, he had found the young gym member very attractive and had remembered watching Wyatt’s first show and thinking to himself how he would enjoy snuffing the young man’s life out.

But he had never had an opportunity present itself until now.

Gacy told Wyatt to give him some time to think about and handed the young man his address. He told Wyatt to come over tonight and that he would give him an answer one way or another.

Wyatt thanked him and left the office, he knew that there was a strong likelihood that Gacy would agree but he didn’t want to inform anyone just yet. His rendezvous with Gacy that evening would be a secret but he had already started thinking about what he would say on his social media announcement post.

Wyatt arrived at Gacy’s house at the agreed time eager to impress his potential sponsor and seal a deal. Gacy invited him into the house.

The two spoke in more detail and this time Gacy asked Wyatt why he should use his money to sponsor him. This was a question that the young bodybuilder had prepared for and Wyatt explained all the positives that came with sponsoring him, he then took his shirt off and dropped his trousers, and showed off his fine athletic muscular frame.

Gacy stared, he knew Wyatt was indeed a good-looking young man and knew he had to give Wyatt an answer to his request.

“Wyatt, I’ve been thinking long and hard about this. Like I mean how much are we talking about? Etc” Gacy asked but continued talking as Wyatt tried to butt in. “I don’t think I can do it at this minute.” He added as Wyatt’s face dropped before Gacy added “If you could just wait five minutes and I’ll get my checkbook.”

Wyatt smiled as he took a huge breath “John you fucker.” He joked “You had me going for a while there.”

Gacy laughed “Wyatt you have unbelievable potential and I’d be more than happy to help get you on that road.”

“Thank you, thank you.” Wyatt repeated, “I won’t let you down.”

“I know you won’t. Shall we have a little drink to celebrate?” Gacy suggested as he headed over to crack open a bottle of champagne.

“I don’t normally drink.” Wyatt explained, “So just a little bit for me.”

Gacy smiled as unbeknown to Wyatt the road to killing him had just grown stronger. The serial killer wasn’t stupid he knew he couldn’t take the young bodybuilder on by himself so he decided to use something that would make the job a little easier. As he poured the glasses he dropped a drug into Wyatt’s drink and waited until it had dissolved.

He handed the drink to the sexy bodybuilder and the two gave a cheer as they hit their glasses together and both downed the contents in one swoop.

It would take around twenty to thirty minutes for the drugs to take effect and Gacy knew that he had to keep Wyatt there for that period. He distracted the young man by asking him if he had any more shows lined up and what angle he planned on taking with them. It was clear that Wyatt had thought everything out beforehand as he rattled off his grand plan. Wyatt was midway through it when Gacy saw the effects of the drug overcoming the young bodybuilder who began to seem a little confused before he began to rub his head and complain of feeling a little dizzy and unwell. Wyatt sat on the couch. This was when Gacy made his move and sat on the couch next to Wyatt, he began by massaging Wyatt’s shoulders and the young bodybuilder murmured something incoherently but within seconds Wyatt’s eyes opened wide in shock as Gacy clamped his hands tightly around his neck.

“Please don’t, please don’t kill me, I’ll do anything” Wyatt begged, but Gacy had heard this many times before and was immune to the compassion being asked. Wyatt struggled as Gacy tightened his grip, his pleading went silent as he struggled to breathe, his body fighting for it’s life, Wyatt made “Uuuhh, plee uhh” sounds as Gacy continued to tighten his grip. His face went red as his eyes shut, Wyatt’s body went limp. Gacy was amazed that the young bodybuilder had submitted that quickly and checked for a pulse, and couldn’t find one. He loosened his grip and failed to notice Wyatt begin to breathe slowly. He fondled with Wyatt’s warm body. Gacy didn’t know it but Wyatt was faking being dead and patiently waited. Seconds later Wyatt sprung into action punching Gacy on the jaw, “I’m gonna do you, you fucking weirdo” Wyatt screamed. Gacy fell back dazed as Wyatt made a run for the door, Gacy grabbed a tie of the table and managed to fling it around Wyatt’s neck. Wyatt shot back as Gacy tightened his grip, Wyatt began to choke, his flaying arms tried to grab at his killer, Gacy dodged these arms and Wyatt could only scratch at Gacy’s chest, as he pulled tighter Wyatt tried desperately to fight for his life he tried to remove the ligature but it was too tight he couldn’t get his hands between the rope and his neck. He could feel Gacy forcing his knee into his back and tightening harder until Wyatt began to labour in his struggling, his arms beginning to slow.

Wyatt tried desperately to breathe in, but his crushed windpipe was preventing this, he was scared of death but knew it was close. He was too young and hot to die as he stared ahead, suddenly his arms and legs fell limp and dropped to the sides. Not making the same mistake again, Gacy kept the ligature tightened around Wyatt’s neck. He bought the body back a bit and sat down as Wyatt’s head fell into his lap, he twisted the young man’s head from side to side keeping the tightness, Wyatt’s eyes were wide open frozen in fear as he looked ahead, his tongue partly protruded from his mouth, as the last of his dribble dribbled out. His body convulsed a few times and Gacy watched his hot muscles constrict and relax for the final time. Knowing the hot bodybuilder was now definitely dead he loosened his grip as Wyatt now lay back on the couch his arms down by his side as his eyes transfixed on the wall in an ever-lasting death stare. Gacy was happy as he had hoped the young bodybuilder would have put up a fight and he definitely did that. Wyatt was dead and he could begin to have some fun with the young man. He began by taking some pictures of the dead hunk before lifting Wyatt’s arms one at a time so they fell limply back beside the body before allowing his own hands to explore Wyatt’s firm muscular body.

When this was done he dragged Wyatt to one of the bedrooms and lay the dead young man out. He took Wyatt’s shorts off so he now lay in nothing more than his underwear and continued to explore every inch of the young man’s body. It was clear from the bulge displayed on the front of Wyatt’s underwear that the dead bodybuilder was clearly a well-endowed young man and Gacy gave a gentle squeeze before preparing to fuck the dead body’s

Within moments Wyatt’s ankles rested on Gacy’s shoulders and the serial killer forced his erect cock past Wyatt’s virgin hole as his body now rocked back and forth with each hard thrust that Gacy had made. Wyatt was a good fuck and once Gacy had blown his load deep inside the young man he cuddled up next to the body and fell asleep.

Over the next twenty four hours Wyatt would keep Gacy company but the killer knew he had to dispose of it like the others.

He left Wyatt lying on the bed whilst he headed out onto his acres of land and chose a good location for the young man. He jumped in his mini-excavator and dug the grave before dragging Wyatt out to his final resting place.

With the dead body firmly planted and the grave smoothed out Gacy headed back inside. Wyatt’s car was taken to the scrapyard that Gacy owned and crushed before anyone knew where it was whilst no evidence remained of Wyatt’s visit to the house.

A few days passed and Gacy scrolled through the local paper one morning to see a picture of a smiling Wyatt staring back at him as police appealed for information on the young man’s disappearance.

Chapter 7. Jaden

Jaden finished his workout at the gym before standing in front of the mirror pulling a double oblique pose and checking how his toned body looked after such a workout.

The eighteen year old was impressed with how he looked and satisfied that his workout had been a good one.

Heading back out to the car park Jaden immediately went to where his car was parked and found it was gone. He rushed back into the gym and asked the girl behind the front desk if they had tow companies operating in the car park. She told them that they didn’t and Jaden then informed her that his car had been stolen. The lady behind the desk pointed to a sign that sat beside her and reminded Jaden that all vehicles and content were parked at their owner’s risk. Jaden was upset and asked to check the cameras in the car park and the lady at least let him do that.

Jaden scrutinized the cameras but unfortunately for him, it showed very little apart from a back view of his car driving out of the gym car park.

The gym-going teen called his parents to see if one of them could pick him up and both told him they couldn’t get out of work and to report it to the police. He tried reaching out to friends but all told him that they two were busy to help.

Jaden now began the thirty minute walk home and hoped that he may see a passing police car.

Gacy was out cruising for another victim. This time the successful serial killer used a method that he hadn’t for a short while.

Gacy had been successful during his first stint of murders by pretending to be a police officer and he had now spent some serious money on upgrading that technique.

He’d just brought a sleek black Dodge Charger, the go-to car for all police forces. He had it kitted out with emergency lights and a side spotlight. To everyone that saw it the car just looked like another unmarked police car and Gacy now tested it for the first time.

As he pulled down the road Gacy saw the figure of a shirtless young man in the distance. Was this going to be the Chargers first victim?

Jaden spotted the silhouette of the car coming down the road and immediately thought it looked like a police car. The closer the car got the more Jaden was convinced it was a cop car especially when he saw the front spot light. Jaden stepped out into the road and immediately flagged the car down.

Gacy chuckled to himself as he brought the car to a halt. The fake police car worked better then he thought as this time his potential victim himself had flagged him down.

Gacy took a moment to admire the handsome young man with a toned lean body and wound the drivers side window down.

“Hello there son what’s the problem.” Gacy asked as he activated the cars lights to give it more of a cop feel.

“thank god i saw you officer.” A worried Jaden blurted out “Someone had stolen my car.”

“What a blessing!” Gacy thought to himself before saying “Hold on. What’s your name son?”

“Jaden.” The shirtless teen replied “what about my car?”

“Look Jaden. First things first. We don’t want you walking through this neighborhood.” Gacy explained, “Jump into the car and we’ll take a report and I’ll drop you home.”

“Oh, thanks officer.” A surprised Jaden replied.

Gacy went to grab the bottle of chloroform as the young man got into the car but soon found out he’d been sloppy and left it behind. Instead, he sucker punched Jaden in the face and pushed the surprised young man so he could handcuff his hands behind his back.

Jaden protested as Gacy sped off to a more secluded spot.

“Please stop. Please.” Jaden begged “You’re not a real cop. Oh Jesus please.” The young teen pleaded.

But Gacy had had enough of the young man and as he opened the front passenger door he shoved a rag in Jaden’s mouth before bundling the handcuffed teen into the back of the car but both before having a fondle with his body.

Gacy then began the drive home as Jaden’s muffled plea’s continued.

However, twenty minutes later Gacy sensed something was wrong as Jaden was now quiet in the back. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the shirtless teen was laying still, his eyes appeared to be rolled back in his head. Gacy pulled over and gave Jaden a nudge. His body moved but his vacant eyes remained still.

“FOR FUCK SAKE,” Gacy shouted as he slammed his hands down on the steering wheel and immediately checked to see if his latest plaything had a pulse. Unable to find one he opened Jaden’s mouth fully and saw the rag had firmly lodged itself down the teen’s throat and asphyxiated him.

Gacy was pissed, he was parked by the side of the interstate and didn’t want to convey the body home just in case he was flagged down again. He dragged Jaden’s body from the car and dumped it in the undergrowth by the side of the interstate.

Gacy then drove home pissed off and angry with what had happened. The new police car worked perfectly but the event had been spoilt by his mistake.

Gacy was at home when he spotted an article in the newspaper.

“Body discovered by I-46 confirmed as missing eighteen year old.”

The article contained a picture of Jaden who wore a grey vest and had his arms folded.

“Nice.” Gacy thought to himself as he added the article to his collection.

Chapter 8. Don't Fuck with Gacy
As the sun rose on another day, Gacy awakened with a sense of purpose and determination. With his land already becoming a graveyard for his many young victims, he knows that today will be another opportunity to challenge himself and hopefully find another victim he can add to his list. With a quick breakfast and a burst of energy, Gacy heads out the door and towards his gym.

The familiar smell of sweat and the sound of weights clanging together greeted him as he stepped through the door, and he could feel the adrenaline pumping through his veins as he caught sight of some potential victims. As he surveyed the scene, Gacy took a deep breath as he caught sight of one young man who he had been considering making a target for a while.

Joshua was a cocky young man that presented himself with an air of confidence everywhere he went. He knew he looked good and made sure that everyone else did. Gacy had received numerous complaints about Joshua’s attitude in the gym and yes he did show little regard for the feelings of those around him he was some awesome eye candy for Gacy who found himself going hard every time he saw Joshua as the young hunk seemed to make it a mission to wear as little clothes as possible.

He now watched as Joshua went through some poses whilst shirtless and wearing nothing more than his underwear. Joshua’s body was good, but Gacy’s favorite part was the young man’s powerful muscular legs, which were well defined, and athletically shaped, with toned muscles that rippled with each movement. His thighs were particularly prominent, with thick, powerful quads that taper down to toned calve.

The skin on his legs were smooth and free of blemishes apart from a Butterfly tattoo decorating his right shin, his veins were visible just beneath the surface, highlighting the vascular nature of the muscles and hard work put into them.

Gacy continued to watch as Joshua went through a complete posing routine and discreetly began to film the young man. Who by now had gone down on one knee and held his arms out in front of him.

As Joshua finished up, he caught sight of Gacy who had by now thankfully finished recording his latest obsession.

Joshua had been waiting a while to see Gacy as the gym owner owed him some money for a whole day, he had spent on a booth at a fitness convention. He’d been promised to be paid $300 bucks and had so far not seen a penny. He watched as Gacy disappeared into his office. Joshua wanted to intimidate Gacy and had a plan.

Joshua didn’t even bother to knock on the day and instead stormed into the office, his face twisted with anger.

Gacy looked up from his paperwork, surprised by the sudden outburst.

"What's the matter, Joshua?" he asked, trying to keep his tone calm.

"The matter?" Joshua replied, his voice rising in frustration. "The matter is that you haven't paid me for being on the stand at the convention and it’s been over a month!"

Gacy’s face fell. "Oh, right. I'm sorry, Joshua. I've been swamped with work lately and must have overlooked it. I'll get that taken care of right away."

"You'd better," Joshua spat back as he dropped his trousers to reveal his powerful legs and lifted his top. "Otherwise, I’m going to cause some shit up, this body isn’t just to look at.” He threatened.

"I understand," Gacy said, his voice soothing as he stared at the young man’s fine body. "I'll make sure you get your wages by the end of the day."

"That's not good enough," Joshua shot back. "I want it now."

Gacy sighed. "I'm sorry, Joshua, but I don't have that kind of cash on hand. I'll have to transfer it to your account."

Joshua crossed his arms, his expression hardening. "That won’t work. As then it will take a few days to clear. I want the cash, Today."

Gacy nodded, looking contrite. "I understand, Joshua. And I'm sorry for the delay. If you come around to mine this evening, I’ll give you the cash. But come alone as the others haven’t been paid yet and I don’t have the cash at hand to pay everyone."

“Ok. That’s works.” And with that, Joshua stormed out of the office, his anger still boiling just beneath the surface.

Gacy sat in his office, he’d handled the situation well but was angry that Joshua had the nerve to confront him. However, the fact that he was potentially going to have Joshua alone at his house that night meant he could make his move on finally killing the young man he had admired from afar.

As the day went on Gacy grew excited at the thought of finally ending the arrogant young man’s life. The way Joshua rubbed people up the wrong way even made Gacy think that he would be doing the world a favor.

Obviously, the plan would have to be put on hold if Joshua arrived with someone else, but Gacy was pretty confident that he’d follow his instructions and come alone simply due to the fact Joshua wanted his money.

Gacy waited for Joshua to arrive, the final touches had been put together for his plan and now he simply awaited the arrival of the main attraction.

It was around 6pm that Joshua arrived at Gacy’s house, and the young man had to stop and take in the sight of the large house and its grounds surrounded by woodland. The sight of such splendor saw more anger build up in him as his thoughts of Gacy taking the piss resurface as if he could afford to live in a house like this then he should be able to afford to pay what he owes. Part of him wished that he told the others that were waiting for their money, but the truth was he didn’t want to do anything that would stop him from getting his own cash.

Joshua rang the doorbell and waited for Gacy to answer.

"Hey, Gacy," Joshua said, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. “ I’ve come to collect my money as agreed. Remember don’t fuck me about ." Gacy gave Joshua a small smile and shook his head as he looked the attractive young man up and down. "No, not at all. Come on in.” He was happy that Joshua had come alone as he’d told him.

He gestured for Joshua to enter and led him into the living room. "I’ve got your money right here? I’ve also thrown in an extra fifty for making you wait so long.”

Gacy picked up the cash and handed it to Joshua “Err thanks man. I appreciate that. Look I’m sorry if I overstepped the mark.” Joshua said as he briefly counted the money and put it in his pocket “It’s just things are funny at home and I needed the money.”

“Not at all. I’m just sorry for the delay.” Gacy replied “Look there’ll always be work if you need it. Just let me know.”

“Thanks man.” Joshua said as he turned to leave. He’d barely taken a few steps when Gacy took the chloroform soaked rag from his pocket and thrust it in front of Joshua’s face.

“What thhh.” Joshua managed to utter before his words became muffled and he struggled to fight off his attacker. Despite the young man’s muscular frame, he soon succumbed to the fumes and fell unconscious.

“Now you’re all mine.” Gacy proudly said as he dragged Joshua’s body to one of the many bedrooms and lay him on the bed.

Joshua had worn a black hoodie and white shorts to the meeting and Gacy now wasted little time stripping his latest victim, so he now lay in nothing more than his black Calvin Klein underwear and socks.

Gacy wasted little time in climbing on the bed and staring down at the fine frame that lay before him. The cocky and arrogant young man was now helpless and waiting for Gacy to have his fun. He began by placing his hands on Joshua’s shoulders and rubbing his hands all over his muscular frame, he squeezed and groped the young man’s firm pecs before following the deep ridges of his solid abs. He paused as he got to his unconscious playthings underwear and gave a playful squeeze to the bulge that lay before him, instantly feeling that Joshua was the proud owner of an uncut piece of meat. Joshua began to stir on the bed as Gacy placed a hand on each of the young man’s knees and slowly began to massage the smooth thick powerful thighs that lay before him.

It was nearly time and Joshua began to stir on the bed. Gacy grabbed both arms and quickly handcuffed them at the wrist and looped the other end through a contraption on the bed headboard. Joshua was helpless now and Gacy sat continuing to fondle the cocky hunks body as he slowly regained consciousness.

As he gradually became aware of his surroundings, he noticed that his arms were restricted and shackled to a bed. Panic set in as he struggled to comprehend what was happening. The sound of his own heavy breathing filled the room as he frantically tried to break free from the restraints that held them down.

His mind, still groggy, tried to make sense of the situation, but it was difficult to focus on anything more than the fear of being held captive. Joshua surveyed the room and saw that he was alone, which only added to his anxiety. Unbeknown to him Gacy had hidden out of sight and now watched gleefully as the once cocky hunk now displayed a persona that he had not seen before. One of fear.

Questions raced through Joshua’s mind. Who had put him there? How long had he been out? Was anyone coming to help him? He strained his ears for any sounds, but there was only silence.

As Joshua struggled against the handcuffs, his skin began to chafe, causing pain and discomfort. Every sudden move made the restraints feel tighter, and he soon realized that fighting against them would only make the situation worse.

Feeling helpless and trapped, Joshua lay on the bed, desperately waiting for someone to come and free him from their bonds.

It was at that moment that Gacy stepped out into the open.

"What the fuck Gacy, why have you handcuffed me to this bed?" Joshua demanded to know upon seeing his potential captive.

"I'm sorry Joshua, but my motives with you haven’t entirely been true with you." Gacy said as he moved slowly towards the bed.

Joshua looked puzzled "What the hell do you mean? Just get this shit off me"

“I’m sorry I can’t.” Gacy retorted as he now sat on the bed and placed his hand on one of Joshua’s smooth powerful thighs.

“Don’t fucking touch me.” Joshua demanded his attitude soon changing from an air of worry to more arrogance and defiance when he realized his captive was Gacy, but undeterred Gacy continued to run his hand along his captive’s body as Joshua tensed on the bed and continued to shout obscenities at Gacy.

“Look I’ve had my eye on you for a while.” Gacy began to explain “You see I like young man and you were a dream to have around. Always wearing limited clothing showing off your body and muscles. I’ve always wanted to touch them, play with them and have my way with you. Now I get that chance.”

“You’re fucking sick. You bastard.” Joshua shouted, “Don’t fucking touch me coz when I get loose, I’m gonna fucking kill you you son of a bitch.” He added his face going red and veins beginning to pop up on his neck.

Gacy laughed “Oh Joshua, you won’t be killing anyone. You see when I said I like young men, I also meant I like killing you men. I’ve killed many before you and you’re gonna be my next victim. You see you guys think you’re indestructible and can go around flaunting your bodies thinking they never will ever happen to you. But you see I’m going to strangle you to death whilst looking directly into your eyes. Then I’m going to fuck your body and bury you in my garden with the others.”

The danger he was in now hit Joshua who in turn began to plead with Gacy to let him go. “Dude please let me. I beg you. I won’t tell anyone, please let me go. Sir please please I beg you.”

Gacy slowly moved his hands up towards Joshua’s body towards his neck as the young man continued to plead. But Gacy instead continued “Don’t worry it will soon be over and this excellent body you’ve worked on with its fine muscles will end up as worm food.”

His hands now rested on Joshua’s shoulders and inched closer to his neck as Joshua now sobbed and continued to beg for his life, reminding Gacy he had a family and saying he was too young to die.

But Gacy was unmoved and could feel his trouser snake growing hard as Joshua with his eyes closed now awaited the inevitable. Moments later Gacy clamped his hands around the hunk’s throat and clasped tight. Joshua’s eyes opened wide.

What the fuuu!!!” Joshua exclaimed as the hands tightened around his neck.

Joshua frantically tried to reach up and tried to grasp the hands that were ever tightening around his throat but realized his hands were cuffed to the bed. His eyes, huge and beautiful, with an expression of anguish and despair pleaded for the attack to stop.

“You don’t get it yet, do you Joshua you stupid fucking whore?” Gacy snarled “This is what happens to cunts that try to outsmart me. I don’t give a fuck who you are or what you are. I want to feel you kick and die; I’ve dreamt of killing you for a while.”

Joshua began to lose it, he started to slip into a blind panic as he beat and struggled violently on the bed. His mind was aflame with panic as the realization he was going to die hit him.

Joshua’s face contorted in a rictus of agony as Gacy squeezed harder, feeling his larynx sliding around in his throat under the pressure he put upon it.

The studs tongue now peeked out from between his lips as his bulging eyes became bloodshot. The hunks thrashing slowed as his legs twitched and kicked spasmodically.

Gacy clamped down on Joshua’s throat, feeling the resistance of the rubbery tissue of the trachea running like an inner tube on the inside. His biceps bulged and the tendons stood out in his neck as he clenched his jaw putting the final bits of pressure on. Moments later he was rewarded with the erotic, satisfying crunch of Jamie’s esophagus collapsing as hard body went rigid in exquisite agony as his arms fell limply on the lounger and death took him.

An out of breath Gacy looked down at Joshua’s dead body.

“That’s what you get you fucking cunt. You try to take me on you lose.” The killer said as he grabbed the money from Joshua’s wallet. With Joshua now dead, Gacy was free to have his way with him as he pleased. Gacy fondled and played with Joshua’s body as he pictures of the corpse for his own private collection.

Gacy stared at Joshua, before whispering in his ear “Oh you don’t know how much I’ve been looking forward to doing this.” he said as he gradually pulled Joshua’s underwear down. With the dead hunk now lying naked Gacy wasted little time in mounting the body and preparing for his fun.

He encountered some resistance as he forced his erect cock into Joshua’s tight hole.

“Hmm seems like you never let anyone fuck you. I’m proud to be the first.” Gacy whispered into the dead hunks’ ear.

Joshua’s body now rocked back and forth with each hard thrust Gacy made. The killer ensured he was going to take his time fucking this dead hunk. He brought himself to the point of climax on a couple of occasions only to stop briefly so he could have more time and fun screwing the body. Like most things however, the fun was due to end and Gacy clasped his victims’ shoulders as he fired his load deep inside the dead hunk and then fell next to the body as he cuddled up to it.

Gacy had spent the entire night cuddled up to Joshua’s now cold body. The muscular hunks vacant eyes still staring into the abyss.

He spread Joshua’s muscular legs one more time and forced his erect penis into the dead stud. Joshua’s body rocked back and forth with each hard thrust Gacy made and moments later the killer fired his load deep into the dead hunk.

He grabbed Joshua’s ankles and dragged him off the bed and out into the yard. He lay the dead hunk next to his grave and then carefully placed Joshua into his final resting place.

Gacy took a final photo of his latest victim as he lay face up in the grave and then began to cover his body up.

“Rest in peace you arrogant prick.” Gacy uttered before making the sign of the cross and covering the dead hunk with dirt.

Joshua was now left to decompose with Gacy’s other victims.

Chapter 9. A Helping Hand
Gacy had been feeling lonely all day, sitting on his couch, watching TV, and wondering what he was going to do. It had been a week since he had killed Joshua and contemplated finding himself another plaything. He had also put up a help wanted sign, hoping that some eye candy would show up and apply for the job of helping out on the land. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and John's heart lifted with hope. As he opened the door, he saw an attractive young man standing there, looking hopeful and eager. Gacy took a moment to eye the young man up, dressed in a black vest and jeans Gacy liked what he saw and found himself instantly drawn to the young man’s blue eyes. Logan explained that he had seen the sign and wanted to apply for the job.

Gacy felt a sense of relief wash over him as he welcomed Logan inside and began the interview process. It was clear from Logan’s accent that this was a true southern guy and Gacy liked this all the better, there was something about that sexy southern accent that turned him on, and he could listen to Logan talk all day.

Logan sat across from Gacy, looking down at his hands. He took a deep breath before he spoke. "Listen, I need this job," he said quietly. "I'm trying to raise enough money to get back home to West Virginia." Gacy chuckled. "What happened?" He asked. Logan hesitated for a moment before explaining that he had moved out west to pursue his dreams, but things hadn't worked out, and now he was struggling to make ends meet. "But I'm not giving up," he said with determination in his voice. "I'll do whatever it takes to get back on my feet and make my way home." Gacy nodded, impressed by his resilience and determination, “The job is yours if you want it.” He said, “My home is your home, make yourself at home.”

“Shit really. Thanks man.” An elated Logan replied, “I seriously appreciate that.”

“No Problem.” Gacy replied “It’s going to be good to have some company around here.”

Gacy gestured for Logan to follow and showed the sexy southern hunk to his room. Looking to the heavens he thanked God for bringing Logan to him. Logan didn’t know it yet, but those country roads would not be taking him back to West Virginia.

A few days passed and Logan was doing his job as he had promised.

It was clear early on that the young man was reserved and quiet, but Gacy soon noticed that he was beginning to feel comfortable and coming out of his shell.

On another note, Logan was a hard worker and Gacy ensured he let the young man know.

Then one morning whilst Gacy was having his morning coffee Logan stepped into the kitchen wrapped only in a white towel. This was the first time Gacy had seen Logan’s fine athletic body and he liked what he saw, specifically the fine line of hair that ran down from his navel and disappeared into the towel.

Logan grabbed a drink and then stood at the breakfast bar to speak with Gacy.

“Morning sir.” Logan announced as he took a sip from his drink.

“Good morning, Logan. It seems to be a fine day.” Gacy replied.

“So, what is it you want me to do today?” Logan asked just making sure he got what he needed to do right.

Gacy thought for a second “Ah yes that’s it. I want you to dig a new trench so I can plant some trees. Get dressed and I’ll show you where.”

Logan finished his drink and headed back to his room, he took the towel off and put on a pair of white underwear and then paused for a moment as he admired his own body in the mirror.

Once dressed Logan and Gacy headed outside and Gacy showed his hot help where he wanted the trench dug. He was careful to choose an area of the garden where none of his previous victims were buried and left Logan to do the painstaking work.

As Gacy headed inside he let out a little chuckle as he watched Logan start completely unaware that he was actually digging his own grave.

It was late afternoon by the time Logan had finished and the young man came straight in and jumped into the shower. Once he was done Logan called for Gacy and Gacy wasted little time in seeing what the young man wanted.

As he reached the top of the stairs, he was pleasantly surprised to see Logan sitting on the floor wearing a white shirt and pink pair of Calvin Klein underwear.

Logan explained how he had been trying to get a picture that he could send to a girl he was speaking to back home but was unable to do it himself. He asked Gacy if he could do it and Gacy quickly obliged as Logan lifted the end of his shirt to reveal a set of firm abs and looked directly into the camera with his piercing blue eyes. Gacy took the picture but was also pleasantly surprised as this was the first time, he had seen Logan’s legs and liked the sight of the fine dark hair that dotted them.

Once done Logan threw on some more clothes and then joined Gacy downstairs.

Later that evening Gacy and Logan were sat, drinking beer and smoking some weed as they talked about their lives. Logan shared his frustration about his failures for his dreams and how he felt lost and uncertain about his future. Gacy nodded sympathetically and shared his own story about how difficult it was to make ends meet at first but urged Logan to persevere. They both talked about their dreams and aspirations, hoping that one day they would find their true calling, although Gacy already knew that he had. As the night went on, their conversation became rawer as they talked about their fears and insecurities. Gacy told Logan that his biggest fear was losing all he had built up and that he’d do anything to ensure he kept it whilst Logan explained his biggest fear was dying without accomplishing something in his life. It may have been the drugs and alcohol, but both promised to support each other and stay positive, no matter what challenges life threw their way. The evening was drawing to a close and Logan was high as he excused himself and stumbled back up to his bedroom. Gacy laughed as he watched and sat back in his chair deep in thought.

Gacy stood up, he had decided what to do and slowly made his way to Logan’s room. On opening the door, he saw a spaced-out Logan lying on the bed just looking straight ahead with his arms up.

Gacy approached Logan and sat next to him, he began to rub his hands over Logan’s body as the drugged hunk smiled and didn’t say a word. His pecs were smooth and solid, his nipples stood out like two erect penis’s. He tweaked the nipples and licked the warm body. He ran his fingers along the base of Logan’s smooth abs and found himself licking them in circular motions, being careful to avoid the line of hair that ran down from his navel. He whacked the abs; the thud sound turned him on.

He went down and gently rubbed his calves and worked his way up to Logan’s fine thighs decorated with a dark fuzz. Gacy massaged them and it turned him on, he grabbed the thick solid thighs and licked them, he could help himself and bite down. Logan let out aa little groan as Gacy was loving every minute of it. He pulled down Logan’s underwear As Logan wondered what was happening. He felt disorientated and cried out for help. Nothing came. Meanwhile Gacy prepped himself and shoved his penis into Logan, Logan’s head shot up his body remained still, he tried to lift his head, but was barely able to, he cried out for help, hoping Logan may hear him. But nothing came, he thought he couldn’t have been wrong about Gacy, this kind guy that helped him. Had Logan made a wrong choice, one that was about to end his life. Gacy continued to ride the sexy southern hunk who was oblivious to the pain he would be under, thankfully he felt no pain as the drugs were still in his system. Gacy grabbed Logan’s head and shoved it down into the pillow, beginning to smother him Gacy could barely hear Logan’s muffled screams as he pulled in and out, thrusting harder and deeper with each fuck. He could feel the young man’s powerful muscles trying to fight back but it was futile as Gacy kept Logan’s head shoved down, his body being starved of oxygen. Gacy shouted “yes, come on, come on” before whispering “you were a good fuck.” Logan froze in fear, he feared the death that was about to come he tried to beg for his life, but the pillow restricted it, he felt his chest tightening, Gacy pushed harder as the black cloud of death took over. Gacy could feel no more resistance as he let go of Logan’s head. And reached his climax, he shot his load into Logan before pulling out and rubbing Logan’s still warm torso.

Logan’s face was pretty, his eyes wide open staring up into space, Gacy looked into the deep into the vacant blue eyes, he placed his cock over Logan’s open mouth and a few drops of cum fell in, he rubbed the smooth warm chest one last time, before licking the torso, and slapping the abs again, the hollow thud was still there, he caressed the thighs and slapped the sides the quads still moved, he observed the still warm body, Logan had a part boner still and his cock was risen as Gacy decided it was time to ride the hunk again.

Gacy woke early the next morning to find himself slumped over Logan’s body his penis still nestled in the sexy southern guys arse. He took a few moments to regain his composure and touched Logan’s body again just to make sure he wasn’t dreaming and found it was ice cold to the touch. He examined Logan’s body further and saw the pattern of his handprints in bruises around the young man’s neck. Gacy examined and fondled Logan’s body and decided to fuck him one more time.

He had no recollection of killing Logan and felt sadness in having done so as quickly as he did. Gacy had liked the young man’s company and by killing him whist he was high Gacy had taken the thrill and fun he could have had away.

He photographed Logan’s body so he could add it to his collection and dragged the unfortunate young man outside to the very hole he had dug. It had rained overnight, and rainwater had started to fill the hole. Gacy gave one final look at Logan and then placed the young man into the grave.

Gacy headed back inside leaving Logan alone in the cold wet grave knowing he could have handled the whole situation a lot better.

Chapter 10. Dashing Dreams
Matty had grown up on the wrestling mat and came from a wrestling family, his dad was a former wrestler, and all his brothers took part in the sport. He was a practiced competitor, an agility expert and an undefeated champion. His parents couldn’t have been prouder – or more burdened. They had supported Matty through all his sporting endeavors but now they were ready for him to take responsibility for himself.

Ever since Matty started college his parents had subsidized most of his expenses, from tuition fees to travel costs and beyond. But now that Matty was near his final year, they wanted him to get a job so he could start supporting himself financially.

Despite their best efforts though, Matty was still adamant in pursuing a career as a professional wrestler and competing at the Olympics once he graduated college. As much as his parents wanted to support his dreams, they had their own financial responsibilities to look after and were fed up with their son just chilling and doing as he pleased.

Matty knew that he had a lot of hard work in front of him if he wanted to make it as a professional wrestler, but he was determined to prove his parents wrong and show them that he could make it on his own. He applied for numerous jobs around town, but no one seemed interested in hiring him.

Matty eventually found a job that interested him at a local gym and had the great idea that he could teach wrestling classes there. He applied for the job but kept it quiet from his and decided to surprise them if he was successful.

Gacy thumbed through the stack of applications for the new open positions at his gym. He had a great reputation in town and was always looking to expand. Many of the applicants seemed promising, but none stood out more than Matty's application.

Matty was an up-and-coming college wrestler champion with a strong background in strength training and fitness. Gacy did some research and pulled up Matty’s Instagram profile and immediately found the young man to be an interesting specimen. His enthusiasm for health and wellness shone through the page and with his dark hair, good looks and athletic body he was also some more eye candy for Gacy to ogle.

Gacy could tell that he’d be an impressive addition to his team and gave Matty a call to schedule an interview at his gym, eager to get to know him better and we’ll maybe do something a little bit more.

Sitting on the couch in his living room, Matty could feel the butterflies in his stomach as he thought about his upcoming interview. His girlfriend looked lovingly at him, and she could sense his nervousness. She held his hand and used her over hand to rub his warm thigh as she said softly, "You're going to be great. Just remember how hard you've worked for this moment, now it's time to show them what you can do."

Matty smiled reassuringly and tried to believe her words. He leaned over and kissed her gently, then stood up from the couch with newfound determination in his eyes. As he turned towards the door, she called out encouragingly, "Good luck!" He thanked her before stepping out into the night air with a newfound confidence that he could do this.

He arrived at Gacy’s Gym a few minutes early and was greeted by the receptionist who directed him to the interview room. Inside, Matty was welcomed by a warm handshake from Gacy who was happy that the young wrestler had heeded the advice and come to the interview dressed casually instead of in more formal wear, he had already heard about his impressive qualifications and now got to look at this impressive subject firsthand.

Gacy couldn't help but admire the way Matty looked in his white vest and grey shorts. His toned body was highlighted by the snug fit of the clothing and Gacy felt a spark of desire when he noticed how tight the fabric hugged Matty's curves. The combination of colors gave him an air of sophistication, while still remaining casual and comfortable. His tanned skin glowed in the light, further enhancing his attractiveness.

As they stood there, John knew that this moment would be remembered forever as there was no doubt Matty was to be his next victim. John was in awe and could hardly take his eyes away from Matty's stunning appearance and stunning legs decorated with a dark fuzz of hair. His heart raced with anticipation and excitement. He knew he would remember this moment for a lifetime.

Gacy soon snapped out of his trance and got straight down to business. The two talked for some time about Matty's goals and aspirations and plans before Gacy eventually offered him the job. As they shook hands again to seal the deal, Gacy offered Matty a proposition.

He told the young wrestler that he used to be handy on the wrestling mat in his young days and challenged Matty to a duel. If Gacy won Matty would work a week for free and if Matty won, his wages would double.

Matty stood and thought about it for a few moments and with Gacy being a little older and him being a state wrestler he knew this was going to be like taking candy from a baby. The two shook hands and Gacy led Matty to a dojo set at the back of the gym.

The two squared up ready to begin the exhibition battle, both were determined to win as they sized each other up. Matty went on the offensive first with a series of holds and takedowns that left Gacy reeling before he managed to catch himself and counterattack with an impressive takedown move that pinned Matty to the mat briefly before he squirmed out from beneath him. Matty gained enough momentum to pin John down once again with an armlock submission hold that seemed impossible to escape from.

“Looks like I won this round buddy” Matty gloated, but this was all part of Gacy’s grand plan, he’d enjoyed the sensation of Matty wrestling him and rubbing his fine body up against him.

Gacy gave the signal to submit and Matty released his hold happy that he had doubled his wages with the bet.

In one swift move and whilst Matty had his back turned , Gacy reached inside his pants pocket and pulled out a ligature! Before Matty could react or even process what was going on, he felt himself being dragged towards the ground by a merciless force emanating from those metal wires wrapped around his neck…

The attack took the young wrestler by surprise, and he immediately began to fight hard for his life as a look of panic crossed his face. His eyes pleaded for help but there would be nonforthcoming. His hands came up as they frantically tried to pull at Gacy’s and stop the attack. Matty continued to claw at his killer as the gagging sounds continued to erupt from his clenched throat and his eyes started to bulge.

“Shhh,” Gacy whispered “It’s almost over, Relax and let yourself go. Then I can fuck your body.”

Matty’s face was now full of fear as Gacy tightened the cord as much as he could as a distant crunching sound filled the room as his windpipe collapsed and the hyoid bone in his throat fractured. His body now jerking rhythmically as death claimed him.

Gacy looked down at the sexy wrestler as Matty’s vacant eyes stared back up at him. Matty looked both peaceful and sexy in death. He took some personal snaps of his latest kill before picking up the resistance band he had used to strangle his victim and then took a few moments to allow his hands to explore the young man’s body.

Gacy wasted little time in dragging Matty back into his office and informing the receptionist he would be busy whilst he locked the office door.

He then took the time to remove Matty from the clothes that made him look so hot and grew a boner as the sexy young wrestler now lay in front of him in just his underwear.

Gacy stared at Matty’s firm butt and gave it a playful slap. Before grabbing his hair and lifting his head “Oh you don’t know how much I’ve been looking forward to doing this.” he said as he gradually pulled Matty’s underwear down. With the dead hunk now lying naked Gacy wasted little time in mounting the body and preparing for his fun.

He encountered some resistance as he forced his erect cock into the wrestler’s tight hole.

Matty’s body now rocked back and forth with each hard thrust Gacy made. The killer ensured he was going to take his time fucking this dead hunk. He brought himself to the point of climax on a couple of occasions only to stop briefly so he could have more time and fun screwing Jamie’s body. Like most things however, the fun was due to end and Gacy clasped Matty’s shoulders as he fired his load deep inside the dead hunk.

Gacy made sure he was the last person to leave the gym and conveyed the dead hunk to the trunk of his car. Once home he carried Matty’s dead body up to his room and cuddled up to the dead wrestler.

In the morning he wasted little time in fucking his latest conquest again before burying him in a grave in his yard.

Matty’s girlfriend waited for him to return, and his disappearance was soon reported to the police. However, Gacy was an experienced pro at the game and had covered his tracks well. He’d moved Matty’s car and parked it in a car park by a large lake and left his clothes by the water’s edge.

The police came to visit Gacy as Matty had his job interview there and Gacy showed them the signed contract where Matty had accepted the job and told the police he’d left to go and celebrate.

It wasn’t until a few days later that Gacy saw the headline.

“Talented Wrestler feared drowned in tragic accident.”

State police report that they fear talented wrestler Matty Bianchi is likely to have drowned in Lake Graham. Bianchi, nineteen, was celebrating a new job when he is feared to have come into difficulty in the water. His car and clothes were found by the lake but so far police have been unable to locate the body and fear it may have been carried into one of the lakes many tributaries.

The article showed a picture of the young man in his wrestling singlet, his bulging manhood trying to draw as much attention to itself as it could.

Gacy cut the article out for his own collection and looked over the photos he had taken of the attractive young wrestler’s body.

Matty was a nice guy, great kill and good fuck.

Chapter 11. Pogo the Clown

Josh had always been passionate about two things: fitness and music. His blonde hair and blue eyes, paired with a body that could make anyone swoon, made him a favorite among the gym-goers who came to work out. Josh was a personal trainer who had built a reputation for himself in the fitness community for his incredible knowledge and workout routines that delivered results. His great set of pecs and fantastic legs made him a sight to behold and a source of admiration for both men and women alike.

Josh was always seen wearing his signature tight-fitting gym clothes that showcased his toned physique to the fullest. But underneath his tough and confident exterior lurked a sense of discontent with life, particularly with his current job. Although he enjoyed working for Gacy at his gym he felt he was underpaid and felt undervalued despite his extraordinary contributions to the gym’s success. His passion for music had always driven him to explore new things, and he felt like his current job at the gym was holding him back from pursuing his true calling.

Josh had a burning desire to create music that would inspire people to be the best versions of themselves, just like he did when he trained his clients. He had been writing and producing music for months but felt like he couldn't get any support or recognition for his work. It was frustrating to feel like nobody cared about his side hustle, despite pouring his heart and soul into every creation.

Josh had been thinking hard and decided to take a leap of faith and quit his job at the gym. He knew that with his looks and talent, he could easily land a job in a higher-paying gym if he needed to, but something told him it was time to focus on his true passion.

He knew that he had to break the news to Gacy and dreaded the thought of having to do that, especially with how kind Gacy had been to him.

Unfortunately for Josh the rumor mill was already in full swing and talk of Josh quitting had already made its way back to Gacy’s ears.

Gacy had always admired Josh, his blue-eyed, blonde-haired employee, who had a body to

die for. With his meaty and sexy pecs along with defined thighs Josh was stunning and add that to his blonde hair and blue eyes definitely made Gacy see him as his eye candy and someone with potential to be the best personal trainer in the gym.

When Gacy heard the rumors that Josh was considering quitting his job, he couldn't believe it. He had invested so much time and energy in Josh's development, training him and helping him to become the accomplished trainer he was today. Gacy had always seen himself as a bit of a mentor towards Josh, and he was the reason Josh was even in the gym.

Gacy couldn't fathom the idea of Josh leaving the gym and never thought twice about him. He believed that Josh was nothing without him and felt frustrated that he was considering leaving after all that he had done for him. If Josh wanted to leave Gacy was going to make sure it never happened, and that amazing body was going to be his forever.

He decided to confront Josh about the rumors he'd heard.

Gacy picked up his phone and gave Josh a call. Josh was in the middle of a session at home when he heard his phone ring. A little out of breath Josh looked down to see that Gacy was calling him. He hoped his boss hadn’t heard anything and took a deep breath as he answered the phone.

“Hey Josh, how you doing?” Gacy said speaking in a firm and gruff tone, "I heard you were considering quitting your job here, is this true?"

A worried look flashed across Josh’s face as he paced around his living room , "Yes, boss, unfortunately. it's true. I have been thinking about my future and what I want to do with my life."

Gacy scoffed, "What do you mean, what do you want to do with your life? This gym is where you belong. I have made you into a successful trainer, and you owe me for that."

Josh was a little taken aback by Gacy’s words. He didn't believe that he owed him anything, and the thought of being indebted to someone didn't sit right with him. "I don't understand. I am grateful for everything you have done for me, but it is time for me to move on and find my own path," Josh tried to explain. Before adding that it would be best if they had this conversation in person instead of other the phone.

“Yes, that’s a great idea.” Gacy replied “Get yourself over to my place.”

Josh pulled on a pair of shorts and left for Gacy’s house. He knew that his boss saw him as some eye candy and decided to go without a shirt in the hope that it may mellow Gacy out a bit.

A short while later Josh arrived at Gacy’s . He nervously knocked on the door, still unsure and worried about the conversation he was about to have. To his surprise, Gacy answered the door dressed as a Clown, a sight that left him speechless. Josh had always known Gacy to be a stern and professional businessman, and this sudden change in character was surprising to say the least. For a moment, he was unsure if this was some kind of twisted joke, but then he remembered reading about Gacy’s Pogo the Clown exploits. Josh stood frozen for a moment, taking it all in before cautiously asking, "What's going on, boss?"

Gacy laughed “Don’t be alarmed Josh. I have to head to the hospital shortly to do a show for some sick kids, but I just wanted to get this whole thing sorted. Come In.”

Gacy smiled to himself as he saw that Josh was dressed in just a pair of shorts as he showed off his sexy body. He knew the hot trainer was trying to use this to his advantage but he was unaware that Gacy had other plans.

Josh followed Gacy inside and sat down. Gacy could see that his guest was a little worried and didn’t want him to be like that when he made his move on him.

An awkward silence filled the room before Gacy took charge “Hey Josh, I’ve been thinking about what you said and want to apologize for what I said. It would be rude and selfish of me to stand in your way if you want to leave and pursue your dreams. I only ask for one thing?”

Gacy could see a wave of relief had just left Josh as the shirtless trainer said, “What’s that boss?”

“You just give me some time to replace you so you can train your replacement up.” Gacy explained.

“Sure, that’s fine boss. I wasn’t planning on leaving straight away. So, I can do that.” Josh said with a smile.

“Good that’s good. I’m glad we sorted it.” Gacy said as he gave Josh a tap on the shoulder. “Let’s celebrate with a little drink.”

With that the two sat and talked as they drunk, and Josh had something on his mind that he needed to say.

“I nearly shit myself when you opened the front door. I wasn’t expecting to see what I saw.” He laughed “So what exactly does Pogo the Clown do.”

Gacy laughed “yeah sorry about that. I didn’t mean to scare you. But pogo entertains kids at parties, hospitals and large social events. He does jocks and magic tricks.”

“Magic tricks?” An intrigued Josh asked, “What sort of tricks?”

“Wow there’s loads.” Gacy replied as he looked at Josh and knew this could be his moment. “I think the most popular one is the handcuff trick.”

“The handcuff trick.” Josh repeated “What does that entail.”

“Oh, it’s real good.” Gacy replied “ It involves asking an audience member to volunteer to be handcuffed with magic cuffs. I then tell them that the only way to free themselves is for them to use their own strength to break the cuffs, you see they are special cuffs that break easily. I’ll show you.”

Gacy grabbed the cuffs from his magic box but also snuck a real set into his pockets. He stood up and asked Josh to handcuff him to which josh obliged. Gacy now stood with his back to Josh as he twisted and moved his hands in the handcuffs. Seconds later Gacy broke free as the handcuffs dangled on each wrist.

“That’s an impressive trick.” Josh said, “I can see why it’s popular.”

“Why don’t you have a go?” Gacy suggested “Someone as athletic as you should be free in seconds.”

Josh looked at Gacy and pondered things for a moment before agreeing to Gacy’s request.

The blonde hunk turned to allow Gacy to put the trick handcuffs on completely unaware that Gacy had switched the trick handcuffs for real ones. Josh twisted and pulled his arms trying to copy what he had seen Gacy do.

He squirmed, grunted, and tensed as he tried to free himself. Josh stood and looked at Gacy. “How the fuck do you do this?” he asked as he jiggled the cuffs and tried to free himself more.

“You got this buddy.” Gacy smiled “Keep going.”

Watching Josh as he tried to set himself free. As Josh continued, he had failed to see that Gacy had picked up a rope tourniquet from the side.

Gacy watched as Josh’s fine muscles tensed with all their strength. He heard the sexy hunk cursing under his breath and when he turned his back to Gacy once again Gacy struck and flung the Garotte around his throat.

“What the fuck?” Josh managed to utter as Gacy pulled the tourniquet tight as the young hunk rocked back on his feet.

“Did you think I was really going to let you go that easily?” Gacy snarled as he pulled the ligature tighter.

Josh’s muscles tensed with as a look of fear filled his face. He frantically tried to fight Gacy off and a brief struggle ensured that saw Josh bumping into things in a desperate attempt to throw Gacy off. Gacy knew he had to get control of the situation and fell back onto the couch as he pulled the Garotte tighter. Josh’s powerful legs kicked out as he frantically reached up towards Gacy unable to get his finger between the deadly ligature.

Gacy tightened the cord as much as I could. As Josh’s tongue stuck out grotesquely as the pressure in his head increased. There was a distinct crunching sound as his windpipe collapsed and the hyoid bone in his throat fractured. Josh’s body starting jerking rhythmically with approaching death; his brain was too damaged to understand my words.

Moments later Josh’s struggle slowed as his arms slowly pat his own chest before dropping down to his sides and his legs remained still.

Gacy looked down at Josh’s body, his hands still handcuffed behind his back, the rope tourniquet wrapped tightly around his neck as his beautiful blue eyes stared blankly ahead. He took his phone and did a close-up video of Josh’s body before taking some photos of his latest conquest.

Gacy grabbed Josh under his arms and conveyed his latest victim’s body up to his bedroom and laid him out on the bed. He took the key and removed the handcuffs before twisting the rope tourniquet the other way to loosen and release the murderous weapon.

With them out of the way Gacy stripped Josh and removed the black shorts so he was in nothing but his tight white underwear and now began to allow his hands to explore the dead hunks body

. He’d dreamt of doing this for a while and savored every moment as he fondled the meaty pecs and muscular legs. He sat on Josh’s mid-section and rubbed his hands all over the dead young man’s torso before rubbing his cheeks and kissing him on the lips.

Gacy has to get to the hospital for the children’s function but there was some time to have fun with Josh as Gacy now lifted his victim’s legs pulled down his underwear and Josh’s virgin hole offered some resistance, but he soon began to fuck his latest conquest.

Josh’s fine body jolted back and forth with each hard thrust that Gacy made, his eyes transfixed on Gacy the whole time. Fucking Josh was enjoyable and Gacy clenched the dead hunk’s shoulders as he fired his load deep into his conquest before climbing off the dead hunk. “See you shortly you sexy mother fucker.” Gacy said as he slapped Josh’s chest and left the house.

Gacy was a hit at the hospital as the parents and children enjoyed the show Pogo the Clown put on. none of them aware that Pogo had just brutally murdered a young man as they cheered and shouted for more.

Throughout the show he was eager to get back home to have some more fun with Josh. The hospital directors thanked Gacy as he packed up and got ready to leave.

Arriving home Gacy rushed straight up to the bedroom. “Be with you in a minute.” He shouted to Josh’s body as he jumped in the shower to wash the Pogo make up off.

Leaving the bathroom he climbed on the bed next to Josh, Gacy could feel himself going hard as he fondled the muscular frame and immediately began to fuck the dead hunk again.

Once he was finished he sat Josh’s body up next to him on the bed and watched some Tv as he placed a snack bowl in Josh’s lap. Gacy couldn’t help but grope Josh’s fine body as he watched TV he ran his hands along his smooth thighs and rested his head on Josh’s shoulder as he played with his firm pecs.

It was getting late and Gacy wanted to have more fun with Josh before he went to sleep. He grabbed Josh’s head so his vacant blue eyes rested by his crotch and shoved his erect tool in Josh’s throat. He gently rocked Josh’s head back and forth as the dead blonde hunk gave him a blow job, he imagined Josh’s gagging and choking as Gacy’s thick tool hit the back of his throat before firing his load firmly in Josh’s mouth.

Gacy cuddled up next to Josh on the bed and fell asleep. Waking early the next morning he couldn’t help but fuck the sexy young man and went to get ready for his day. He knew he would have to dispose of Josh soon but was going to wait until the very last moment. Over the next few days Gacy fucked Josh over and over again.

Then one morning whilst he was fucking Josh and around 2 days after he had been killed, he was interrupted by a knock on the door. Looking out of the window he saw that the police were knocking and Gacy panicked a little.

“You stay here. I’ll be back in a minute.” He said to Josh as he climbed off the cold body and got dressed.

“How can I help you officer?” Gacy asked as he opened the door.

“Good morning Mr. Gacy.” Said the officer “I’m sorry to disturb you but we’re investigating the disappearance of one of your employees a Joshua King.”

“Ah Josh.” Gacy replied “How can I help? Oh, and please come in.”

Gacy led the officer into the living room and the two sat down.

“We understand Josh was one of your employees at your gym. Is that right?” The officer asked.

“Yes sir, he was my best trainer.” Gacy said.

“Was.” The officer asked.

“Oh, I see how that looks.” Gacy laughed “I called him on Saturday to cover a shift and he told me he was leaving and wouldn’t be coming in.”

The two laughed “Yes that’s what we’ve heard from a few people. That he was planning on leaving.”

“Did you see him at all on Saturday? And what were your movements?” The officer asked.

“No sir. I didn’t see him.” Replied Gacy “I was at a function at the children’s hospital on Saturday. The mayor was there, and the hospital directors can vouch for me if you want to check.”

“That’s ok Mr. Gacy. It won’t be necessary. It’s just routine enquires.” The officer said as he stood up and shook Gacy by the hand.

Once the officer left Gacy headed upstairs. “There’ll looking for you already. So, this will be my last bit of fun.”

With that he fucked Josh once more before dragging the dead hunk outside and placed him in his grave. He looked down at his eye candy once more and took the final picture before burying Josh with his other victims.

Chapter 12. After Hours

Kaden was your classic all-American jock athlete. For years, he’d been passionate about bodybuilding and fitness, always pushing himself to achieve new goals and break personal records. As he turned 18, he’d become even more determined to take his fitness journey to the next level by competing in bodybuilding shows. After months of intense preparation, he’s finally ready for his very first competition.

Kaden has spent the past six months rigorously training his body to meet the demands of the competition. He’s followed a strict diet and exercise regimen, working tirelessly to build muscle mass while maintaining a lean physique. Despite the countless hours he’d invested in his training, Kaden’s enthusiasm has never waned. In fact, the young had never been more excited about anything in his life.

Outside of his own training, Kaden worked at Gacy’s gym in his spare time. The gym has been a second home to him since he first started working out, so it only made sense that he would want to share his passion with others. As an employee, Kaden served as a mentor and idol to some of his younger fellow gym-goers, offering tips and encouragement along the way. His boyish looks, great body and deep knowledge of fitness and bodybuilding made him a valuable asset to the gym’s staff and a trusted resource for its members, along with being some premium eye candy for Gacy.

The day of Kaden’s first bodybuilding show had finally arrived, after months of hard work and preparation he was finally ready to showcase his incredible physique to the world. Despite his many years of training, Kaden was feeling incredibly nervous as he made his way to the venue. He was anxious about the competition and was worried that he may not measure up to the other contestants.

However, throughout the day, Kaden’s nerves slowly faded as he was surrounded by his family, friends, and colleagues from the gym, including his boss, Gacy. They had all come out in full force to support him and cheer him on, which helped to calm his nerves and boost his confidence.

As the competition began, Kaden recalled all the hours of training, diet, and discipline that had brought him this far. His routine was flawless, and his muscular definition was breathtaking.

Gacy couldn’t help but feel a sense of pride welling up inside of him. He had known Kaden for a while now, and he had seen firsthand just how hard he had worked to prepare for this moment. Gacy was impressed by the intense amount of discipline and dedication that Kaden had exhibited over the past few months.

Gacy’s gaze was immediately drawn to Kaden’s muscular physique, which was on full display as he strutted across the stage. His thick, powerful thighs made a deep impression on Gacy, who marveled at the amount of sheer muscle that Kaden had been able to pack on in such a short amount of time.

As he watched Kaden strike one pose after another, Gacy couldn’t help but feel a deep sense of respect for all that Kaden had accomplished. He knew firsthand just how difficult it was to train and diet effectively for a bodybuilding competition, and he felt a strong sense of admiration for Kaden’s unwavering dedication to his craft. But he also knew that how much he wanted to kill Kaden and have his way with the muscular young hunk.

In the end, as Kaden was announced as one of the winners, Gacy’s pride and sense of respect for Kaden only grew stronger. He knew that Kaden’s incredible display of muscular prowess was a testament to his hard work and commitment. He knew that Kaden had a bright future ahead of him and would have been excited to see just how far his young protégé could have gone if only he wasn’t to become one of his victims.

The judges were impressed with his performance, awarding him high marks for his physique, posing, and overall stage presence.

Kaden’s family, friends, and colleagues erupted with cheers and applause as he was announced as one of the winners. The sheer joy and excitement of the moment made everything worth it. He had proved to himself that all the hard work and sacrifice had paid off, and he felt incredibly grateful to have such a supportive group of people in his corner.

As Kaden stepped off the stage, he was greeted with hugs, high-fives, and words of congratulations from his family, friends, and colleagues, as Gacy looked the sexy young man up and down trying to resist the urge to kill that was growing inside of him.

Despite completing his first show successfully, Kaden ensured the celebrations were kept to a minimum. He couldn’t give up on his training and continued to work hard for his second show scheduled in a few weeks. He knew that winning the first show was only one step towards achieving his bodybuilding goals, and he wanted to keep pushing himself to strive for excellence. He understood that the competition could only get more difficult, and he needed to maintain his conditioning and build muscle mass to stand out from his competitors. Therefore, Kaden remained dedicated to his rigorous workout routine, strict diet, and adequate rest before the upcoming show, determined to give it his best shot and achieve success again.

It was late in the evening, and Kaden had just finished his shift at the gym where he worked hard to maintain his muscular physique. As he finished cleaning up for the night, he took off his shirt and looked in the mirror, admiring his hard-earned gains. He felt proud of the progress he had made so far, but he knew he still had a long way to go to reach his ultimate bodybuilding goals.

Kaden turned to Gacy, the gym’s owner, and asked if he could stay after closing time to continue his workout session. He promised to lock up when he was finished, and Gacy, impressed by Kaden’s dedication, agreed to let the young man stay to train. Gacy watched as Kaden picked up his weights, his defined muscles stretching and flexing with each movement. He admired Kaden’s focus and commitment, which he knew would take him far in the world of bodybuilding.

As Gacy left the gym, he couldn’t help but glance back towards Kaden, who was still shirtless and pumping iron with intensity. He observed the sweat glistening on Kaden’s upper body and the muscular contours of his broad shoulders, chiseled abs, and biceps. Gacy felt his heart rate increase as he walked out the door, realizing that he was attracted to Kaden’s toned physique.

Gacy couldn’t help but obsess over the image of Kaden’s muscular body in his mind. As he sat alone in his car outside the gym, he played back the scenes of Kaden lifting weights, his glistening muscles pumping with each repetition. He had always been attracted to fit, muscular men, and Kaden had left an impression on him that he couldn’t shake.

He tried to focus on other things, flipping through his phone or staring out of the window, but every time he closed his eyes, he saw Kaden’s sculpted abs and toned arms. Gacy felt a pit growing in his stomach, like he was about to make a decision that he might regret.

Eventually, the temptation proved too strong, and Gacy made up his mind. He knew it was risky, but he the opportunity to kill Kaden might never present itself again. He climbed out of the car and snuck into the gym via one of the rear doors.

Gacy now walked through the quiet gym, his footsteps muffled by his gym shoes. He kept his head down, trying to avoid drawing attention to himself as he snuck towards the posing room. He could hear the muffled sound of music coming from inside, and he knew that Kaden must be in there.

Peering from the doorway John could see the Kaden throwing some poses together. He felt a shiver run down his spine, watching as the young man moved his body with grace and fluidity. His muscles rippled with each new pose, and Gacy couldn’t help but feel impressed at the sight of the young man’s body.

As Kaden moved through his routine, John watched from the shadows, mesmerized by the sight of his sculpted physique.

He had never seen someone so confident and comfortable in their body, and he felt a pang of envy mixed with admiration. Part of him wanted to look like Kaden, to have that level of confidence and control over his own body. And the other part so desperately wanted to kill him.

Gacy stayed hidden in the shadows, watching Kaden move through his routine and now watched as the muscular hunk pulled off a double bicep pose that showed off every inch of his fantastic body.

He had never seen someone so confident and comfortable in their body, and he felt a pang of envy mixed with admiration. Part of him wanted to look like Kaden, to have that level of confidence and control over his own body. And the other part so desperately wanted to kill him.

Gacy stayed hidden in the shadows, watching Kaden move through his routine and now watched as the muscular hunk pulled off a double bicep pose that showed off every inch of his fantastic body.

Gacy watched from his hiding place, his breath shallow and his heart pounding in his chest. He had been waiting for this moment for weeks, watching Kaden as went about his business.

Now, Kaden was standing in front of the mirror, flexing his biceps and admiring himself. John slipped out from behind the weights and crept up behind Kaden, the weight in his hand heavy and ready to strike.

Kaden was completely unaware of Gacy’s presence as he continued to preen in front of the mirror, his eyes focused on his own reflection.

Without warning, Gacy swung the weight at the back of Kaden’s head. Kaden stumbled forward, his body convulsing as he tried to regain his balance. Gacy m knew he had to act quickly, so he lunged forward and wrapped his hands around Kaden’s throat, squeezing tight.

At first, Kaden fought back, twisting and turning in an attempt to break free. Gacy held tight, his fingers digging into Kaden’s flesh as he strangled him. Kaden’s muscles bulged as he struggled for air, his eyes bulging and his face turning bright red.

For a moment, it seemed like Kaden might break free. He managed to get one hand between Gacy’s grip and his throat, using all his strength to pry his attackers’ fingers loose. But it was no use – Gacy was too strong, too determined to let Kaden go.

His muscular body put up a good fight as his powerful legs frantically kicked out. Finally, Kaden’s body went limp in Gacy’s embrace. Gacy held on for a few more seconds, just to be sure, before releasing Kaden’s lifeless body to the ground. He stood there for a moment, catching his breath and feeling a surge of adrenaline rush through his veins. He had done it – he had taken down Kaden, his latest obsession.

Gacy stood over Kaden’s lifeless body, his eyes fixed on the young man’s muscular frame. He felt a knot form in his stomach, a strange concoction of guilt and pleasure coiling around his insides. Kaden had been one of his best employees, a bodybuilder with a body that spoke volumes about his dedication to the gym and his craft.

As he looked down at Kaden, Gacy felt an irresistible urge to touch him, to explore every inch of his tanned, chiseled body. He crouched down beside him and ran his hands over the young man’s chest, feeling the firmness of his pectorals and the ripple of his abs. He lingered over Kaden’s powerful thighs, enjoying the sensation of the muscles under his hands.

He took some photos of his latest victim for his own personal collection and smiled to himself knowing how successful he had been.

A tear rolled down Gacy’s face as he realized that he would never see Kaden’s alive again. He was overcome by a sense of loss so profound that it felt like a physical ache.

Gacy leaned in and kissed Kaden’s forehead, his lips brushing against the clammy skin. He whispered a silent prayer of farewell to his latest victims and slowly dragged Kaden’s muscular body out to his car.

Gacy stood at the back of his car staring down at Kaden’s lifeless body.

He took a deep breath and grabbed Kaden by the arms. him. It was a struggle getting Kaden’s body into the trunk. He was much heavier than Gacy had anticipated, and he had to maneuver him carefully so as not to attract any unwanted attention. Once he was finally in, Gacy shut the trunk with a loud thud and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

He got into the driver’s seat and started the car, his mind racing with thoughts of what he had just done and the fun he was about to have with the body back at home.

Once he arrived home, Gacy parked the car in his garage and dragged Kaden up to his bedroom where he lay the body on the bed and began to fuck the muscular 18 year old. Kaden’s vacant eyes stared directly into Gacy’s as his powerful sexy body was violated.

The next morning Gacy had some more fun with his latest victim before dragging the 200Ilbs of pure muscle outside and burying it in the large, wooded yard.

Gacy looked at kaden as he lay in the grave, before throwing dirt on top of the body and leaving the muscular hunk to slowly decompose.

Chapter 13

Kenny is a fitness influencer with blonde hair and an incredibly attractive physique. He has a chiseled body with defined abs and bulging biceps, which he loves to show off on social media. He seems to have a natural knack for fitness and a dedication to his faith, which has made him a popular figure not just within the fitness industry, but amongst his followers too.

Although Kenny is loved for his positive outlook and friendly demeanor, there's no denying that he can come across as arrogant at times. He often posts photos and videos showcasing his muscles, which some of his followers find narcissistic and unappealing. Nevertheless, Kenny seems to revel in his good looks and enjoys being the center of attention.

In his free time, Kenny likes to hang out with his friends, attend EDM raves, and work out. He is a devout Christian and incorporates his faith into his fitness routine, regularly posting motivational messages based on biblical teachings. Overall, Kenny is a complex figure who was both liked and disliked by his fans but is undoubtedly a major force in the world of fitness.

In the short time that he had been running his gym, he had seen it all, from gym rats working up a sweat to newbies trying to get the hang of a workout. However, this particular day seemed different. As he made his way to the gym floor, he couldn't help but notice a handsome and shirtless Kenny posing for a photoshoot to promote a product he had been given.

For a moment, Gacy stood there, watching as Kenny struck pose after pose, his muscles rippling in the light. He couldn't deny that Kenny was an incredibly handsome man.

Yet, as he watched, Gacy couldn't help but feel a twinge of frustration. All these influencers seemed to plug products without giving his gym any mention or credit. He was the one who had created this space for people to come and work out, his blood, sweat, and tears going into it. And yet, all he seemed to be doing was provide a backdrop for these influencers' ads.

Gacy walked over to Kenny and the photographers, frowning. "Hey," he said, his voice curt. "What's all this?"

Kenny turned to him, still in mid-pose, a look of surprise on his face. "Oh, hey," he said, "I'm just doing a photoshoot to promote a new product. It's all good, man."

Gacy shook his head. "I don't like the fact that all these influencers plug their products without giving my gym any mention. This gym is my livelihood, and I put a lot of work into it, at least give it a tag.”

Kenny nodded and put his shirt back on. "I get it, man. I'll see what I can do in my next post, yeah?"

Gacy didn't know if Kenny was being genuine or if he was just trying to placate him. Either way, he felt a little better.

A few days after their conversation, Gacy eagerly waited for Kenny's next post on Instagram, hopeful that he would finally get the recognition he deserved. As soon as he saw Kenny's new post, however, his heart sank. There was no mention of the gym, not even a hashtag to show where the shoot had taken place.

Gacy felt a wave of disappointment wash over him. He had hoped Kenny would keep his promise and give the gym a shoutout, but now it seemed as if he had been forgotten altogether. It wasn't the first time this had happened, but it stung more this time, knowing that he had specifically asked Kenny to mention the gym.

As Gacy scrolled through his social media feed, he saw that other influencers had also been posting similar content, with no mention of his gym. It was as if they didn't care that he had provided them with a space to work out and showcase their products.

He knew he had to do something to change this.

The next day Gacy was at the gym when he saw Kenny walk in. The sight of Kenny's toned physique was enough to send Gacy's urges into overdrive. He had avoided watching Kenny's Instagram stories and photoshoots for this very reason but seeing him in person was an entirely different experience.

As Kenny walked into the changing room, Gacy took a deep breath and followed him in. He could feel his heart racing as he approached the younger influencer.

"Hey, Kenny," Gacy said, trying to keep his voice steady. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

Kenny turned to face him, his eyes scanning Gacy's face. "Sure, what's up?"

"I've been thinking, and I think I have a proposition that might help both of us," Gacy said, his voice low.

Kenny looked intrigued. "What do you mean?"

“Here’s my address come over tonight and we’ll discuss it I’m just to get my lawyers to look it over.” Gacy said as he handed Kenny a piece of paper.

Kenny raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. "Sure, I’ll catch you tonight."

Kenny didn't give a second thought about going over to Gacy's gym. He was young, fit, and popular on social media, and he felt invincible. He had never sensed any danger from Gacy or anyone else, and he thought that no one would touch him because of his popularity.

Kenny's confidence was bolstered by his growing number of followers and likes on social media. He felt like he was on top of the world, and nothing could bring him down and he knew this was a chance to make money.

Kenny arrived at Gacy's house that evening, excited to discuss their collaboration and plan out their promotional posts. He had no clue about Gacy's true intentions and felt completely at ease walking into his home.

Gacy welcomed him in with a drink, acting friendly and cordial as he led Kenny into his living room. As Kenny sat on the couch, Gacy started talking about his proposition, explaining that he wanted to pay Kenny $50 per post he made at his gym and tagged it.

Kenny raised an eyebrow, unsure if he had heard Gacy correctly. "$50 per post? That's it?" he said, snickering.

Gacy nodded, a small smile on his face. "Yes, and I think that's more than fair for a young influencer like yourself."

Kenny laughed out loud, shaking his head. "Sorry, Gacy, but it would cost at least four times that for me to tag your crummy gym. I have better offers than that."

He then took his shirt off and gestured down to his toned torso, “You see this body. It will bring more people to your gym or stop them going if I say so.”

Gacy's smile faded, replaced by a look of annoyance. He hadn't expected Kenny to push back on his proposition, and he was starting to realize that the young influencer might not be as easy to manipulate as he had thought.

"Kenny, come on, I thought we had a deal," Gacy said, trying to mask his frustration.

Kenny stood up, his eyes narrowing. "I don't make deals with people who undervalue me, Gacy. Sorry, but I think we're done here."

As Kenny was turning around to leave the room, Gacy was angry at Kenny’s words and suddenly lunged forward and grabbed Kenny's shoulders, spinning him around.

Kenny was caught off guard and before he could react, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen as Gacy had plunged a knife into his stomach. Kenny's eyes widened in shock, and he let out a scream of pain. He tried to push Gacy away, but the older man was too strong. Gacy continued stabbing Kenny repeatedly, the knife mercilessly piercing through his flesh over and over again.

Kenny's body convulsed with each blow, and he gasped for air between screams of agony. Blood gushed from his wound and pooled on the floor beneath him. He could feel himself growing weaker with each passing moment, and he realized he had to do whatever he could to survive the attack.

As Gacy finally let go of the knife and stepped back, Kenny slumped to the floor, his breathing shallow and weak. Despite the pain and fear wracking his body, he began to play dead.

Gacy stood over Kenny's lifeless body, catching his breath after the brutal attack. His hand was still gripping the bloodstained knife. He looked down at Kenny's body, unmoving, and satisfied with what he had just done. Gacy knew he was going to have some fun with Kenny but first wanted to dig his grave whilst it was still light.

Fueled by adrenaline, Gacy retrieved a shovel from the garage and made his way to the back yard where the bodies of many of his other victims were buried. He began digging the grave as quickly as he could.

After a while, the hole was deep enough for Kenny's body, and he now headed back inside.

As Gacy walked back into the house, he was shocked to see Kenny crawling towards the front door with a desperate look in his eyes, as if trying to escape. Gacy hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. But his survival instincts took over and he approached the young man. He knelt down, reached out and turned him over.

Kenny's eyes flickered open, fear in their depths. Gacy could see the panic and desperation in them. For a moment, he was torn, wondering if he should show mercy and let him go. But then he remembered he was a serial killer and Kenny was to be his next victim.

He looked into Kenny's eyes, an icy coldness settling in his heart, before putting his hands around his throat and beginning to strangle him. He watched as life slowly drained from Kenny's body, felt the bones in his neck snap and heard the final gasp of breath leave his lips.

Gacy now spent the next hour fondling the blonde hunks body allowing his hands to trace the outline of the muscles on Kenny’s fine torso. Before running his hands up the young man’s legs and savoring the touch of his hand over the light fuzz of leg hair.

Normally Gacy would have fucked Kenny’s body and with his blonde hair and fantastic body Kenny certainly deserved it.

However, the bloody torso meant Gacy would get dirty, and he didn’t really want to at that time. He also knew he had to clean up the bloody crime scene so decided to bury his latest victim earlier than normal.

Gacy grabbed Kenny’s ankles and dragged the young man outside to the grave he had dug earlier. He then rolled Kenny, so he now lay face up, shirtless and wearing a pair of shorts, white socks and trainers.

Gacy smiled as he looked down at the body and then threw the earth over the blonde hunk.

Guys more good news to share every single one of my stories is going to be sold as an E-Book.

Every Predator Story and every single new story will now be available to read on the go just like a kindle. You can read them on your laptop or phone anywhere and anytime.

Each story will contain its original pictures so nothing will be left out.

Please support this new venture if you can

https://predatorstories.gumroad.com/

Back