Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
In this thread we will post images ONLY of guys who died with a deathstare - i.e. eyes wide open as if awake.

Partially closed eyes don't count.

More high-resolution new images like this one in the Secret Room section.

Jarhead death stare in TheNam

Hottest kill I have ever seen of a U S jarhead "grunt" made KIA in TheNam.

He looks alive on a stretcher waiting for medical attention.

BUT if you download and maximize his pic as I have often done, you discover that he has twp bullet holes straightly aligned horizontally in his exposed left "grunt" gut. Betcha them holes when they got pumped IN really made him "GRUNT."

What is on his belly is a gauze, to try to keep his "grunt" GUTS in or cover up evn more tiny red holes, to STOP the bleedin' but to no avail.

He is holdin' his DEATH PAPERS in his right had as he awaits the GRU ... "Grave Registration Unit" where he will be tagged n' bagged, made ready for shippin' home for his real LONG DIRT-NAP man-made PLANTING n' FESTERING.

THEN look at them EYES....look at them maximized, and you will discover that his iris and pupils are ROLLED way to the top of his eyesocket, each iris and pupil lookin' slightly different ways.

The normall WHTE CORNEA of his eyes is turnin' dark, the WHITE of his EYEBALLS in other words, is darening.

HIS EYES say IT all: HE FOR SURE is DEAD, and with them holes in his "grunt" gut and that gauze on it, for certain...he got KILLED in ACTION.

OH HOW HOT he IS !! So primal, sruffy beard growin' in, too long out in the jungle fighting, no time to shave..probably at least five days. AND no time to bathe, either, them hairy pits BENEATH just gotta be REEKIN' SO KILLED DEAD FINE !!

And then his ripe, veiny NAILED DEAD feet in his BOOTS, oh yah.

WHAT a "sleeping" BEAUTY he is ... and will always BE. The HOTTEST KILLED "GRUNT" of TheNam War, oh yah.

HE truly ra-RAWKS, so fine.....and the look on his face, asking with resignation and regret ..." Why didn't I just flee the draft to Canada, why did I allow myself to be drafted instead and sent to TheNam to have some GOOK kill me dead? No more smellin' my potent hairy pits, no more gettin' off on my RANK feet, no more lookin' in the mirror at my SEXY face on my virile manBOD ! FUCK, this here WAR wasn't WORTH IT, FUCK....I AM KILLED DEAD FOREVER !!"

GRUNT, GRUNT, GRUNTING them thoughts through his handsome "grunt" head as he got MADE to DIE with them STEEL manWADS so perfectly pumped outta some Gook AK-47 BONER SHAFT to give him his BEST n' LAST FUCK FOREVER !!

"You CUM to my country, G I ... you get FUCKED good, YOU get FUCK of YOUR LIFE as you DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ! YOU MAKE NO MORE BABY SEED COME OUT NOW !
HAHAHAHAHAHA ..cuz' YOU DEAD MAN, G I Grunt MAN !!! "

And for sure, this here so prime "grunt" hasn't made any more baby SEED since, not with some WOEman or with his buds, fuck no ... cuz' he got KILLED DEAD in
TheNam, givin' HISTORY one of the FINEST SOLDIER STUD "GRUNT" stares of ALL fuckin' ACE TIME !!!!

OH yah, oh for sure yah, this "grunt" kill sa-SO, sa-SO ra-RAWKS, yous guys, HEY, yous guys, yous just na-KNOWS he DOES, yous bettchas, just no two ways 'bout it, yous guys, HE fuckin' JUST knocks my reekin' SOCKS off he is so HOT ...n' all the BETTER, so KILLED in ACTION ... D E A D !!!!

:skull::load::load::load:

A beautiful description of a deaded soldier Arrow!!

You are a great writer, perhaps you should become a reporter :D

<_< arrowman...I would have read more of it if you did use the word grunt in like every sentence multiple times.
And its huge <-<
Nice pic btw

<_< arrowman...I would have read more of it if you did use the word grunt in like every sentence multiple times.
And its huge <-<
Nice pic btw

WELL, that is all he was, a GRUNT....n' all he EVER became, a GRUNT....gruntin' to the very end, oh yah.

Done by a CONG, a gook, just as simple as that.
:):)

What is a "grunt"

What is grunt?

Hey there, PieMANSTER ma-MAN !!!!

A "grunt" is American slang for primarily an infantryman, a male who enters the military to kill enemy males dead...n' get made a KIA, too. The term was first used during World War Two.

Over time, however, it has broadened to include all branches of common, everyday BRAVE soldiers (not those with rank) of the U S Military since WW2.

It is a term of high honor, not easily won .... to be a true "grunt"....you have to SCORE at least six enemy manKILLS.

It is a "badge of honor" term...awarded to mostly U S Army n' U S Marine studs by their own to signify a true warrior, a true fighter, a genuine FOOT SOLDIER ...a REAL TOUGH MAN who NEVER COMPLAINS, who OBEYS, who FIGHTS to the END, who "dies on his sword."

A male who is ON the real battlefields, deep down in the trenches, sloggin' IT out, doin' his manly DUTY .. no high rank, no special privileges....just the backbone of the MILITARY CAMPAIGN, where the muscle, flesh, sweat n' blood gets the job DONE, period.

Such a term of male distinction here in the USA, EVERY stud who has served in the military, in every branch, yearns to be called a "grunt."

Many claim to be "grunts"...but not ALL truly are.

Take a lookster here, a website where American "grunts" can go for more sexy, prime "gruntwear."

http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/

:load::load:

Last edited:
Lol arrowman you never cease to make me lol...

Two men die with deathstares on after car vs motorcycle.

The younger dude was only 23.

Hey there, PieMANSTER ma-MAN !!!!

A "grunt" is American slang for primarily an infantryman, a male who enters the military to kill enemy males dead...n' get made a KIA, too. The term was first used during World War Two.

Over time, however, it has broadened to include all branches of common, everyday BRAVE soldiers (not those with rank) of the U S Military since WW2.

It is a term of high honor, not easily won .... to be a true "grunt"....you have to SCORE at least six enemy manKILLS.

It is a "badge of honor" term...awarded to mostly U S Army n' U S Marine studs by their own to signify a true warrior, a true fighter, a genuine FOOT SOLDIER ...a REAL TOUGH MAN who NEVER COMPLAINS, who OBEYS, who FIGHTS to the END, who "dies on his sword."

A male who is ON the real battlefields, deep down in the trenches, sloggin' IT out, doin' his manly DUTY .. no high rank, no special privileges....just the backbone of the MILITARY CAMPAIGN, where the muscle, flesh, sweat n' blood gets the job DONE, period.

Such a term of male distinction here in the USA, EVERY stud who has served in the military, in every branch, yearns to be called a "grunt."

Many claim to be "grunts"...but not ALL truly are.

Take a lookster here, a website where American "grunts" can go for more sexy, prime "gruntwear."

http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/

:load::load:

So a true grunt has to kill at least six " enemies " ? Does he get somekind of award then and how does he prove it? Hopefully not like in that trashy universal soldier movie

Meatpie,
Looks like all your imagebam posts today are failing to display - what's happening?

Back