The Collector

Luis Adam Bree

Forum Regular
Rod came bounding up the stairs. I could hear him from two flights up.
So I wasn't surprised when he came busting into the room, panting.

"Hey, Dude, wha's up?" I cheerily shouted over the thump of the stereo.
I think my face must have showed some shock when I looked up at him.
His face wore a strange expression of excitement and fear. It was hard to describe, really. I added,

"Are you OK? You look real strange."
Still panting, he said,

"Yeah, well, I got something. I mean I found something that is really strange."
I examined him closely from where I sat. He had shut the door behind him.
I noticed that he was sweating, and that he carried a plastic bag.
It crinkled as he gestured wildly, pointing toward campus.

"You won't believe what I found. It's cool. But it's also scary," Rod said.
I got up and started to walk toward him.

"No, stay there," he said.
He waved me away and sat the bag down on the dining room table.
The bag rocked over on one side.
He took off his coat, and pitched it over a chair.
He smoothed his hair, moist with sweat after he took off his baseball cap.
I couldn't help thinking how silly we all were to wear just baseball caps in this frigid winter.
I sat back down on the couch, its tired frame creaked as I did so.
— Hey, we were always looking for cool stuff on the streets.
That's how we furnished and decorated this place mostly.
It was kind of a joke among our friends. "Midnight Movers" they called us.

"Yeah, sit down. You're not gonna believe this, Mark," he said to me.
"What's the big deal? It's not very big. How could it be as neat as all the furniture and pictures we've copped on the streets?" I taunted him.
"You'll see," he said.
His eyes gleamed above a mischievous smile. The brownish bag crinkled, as he opened it and looked inside.

"Man," he almost whispered to himself.
He reached down inside with one hand, and worked the bag down with another.

"Shit!" I shouted
as a guy's head emerged from the bag.

"It's some dude's head!" I heard myself saying, thinking,
almost as if I were watching the scene from beyond my own body, that I had just said something that was too obvious and completely unbelievable at the same time. But it was true. My roommate stood in the middle of our apartment, holding a guy's head by the severed neck.
There wasn't much blood. Rod held the bag so that the couple of drops that fell from the open neck fell back into the bag. There was some blood smeared over the face. But other than that, the guy looked like he was sleeping, not dead.
I was looking alternately at Rod and at the severed head he held. Rod looked over at me, and he said,

"Hey man, don't look at me like that. I didn't cut it off. I just found it."
He told me the story. How he'd been walking down Main Street near the dorms. There was this awful racket of a bunch of guys banging on cans over on the quad, and the plow was rumbling down the street. He said he was thinking how great it would be to get home and chill by listening to some music, and drinking a brew with his roomie.
Then he saw a hat in the road. It was standard issue, except it looked like it had some tomato juice or something on it. He stooped to pick up the hat, and was deciding that it was too funky to keep, when he noticed a few feet away the reason that the hat was bloody. There lay this guy's head on its side next to the snowbank by the side of the road.
I followed along as Rod described the head. He brushed off the snow. The guy had short brown hair, and a faint moustache. He was wearing two gold ear- rings. His lower lip was especially full, and his upper lip was just a little delicate, with two little "Stallone" puckers.
It was almost like the guy was deciding whether to sneer or smile broadly. But the mouth was limp. No expression at all. The head had been cut off almost right at the shoulders, so there was a lot of neck attached.
Rod held the head upright by this long neck. The front of the long throat was decorated by a broad Adam's apple.

"How did that happen?" I asked.
"Well, I'm not sure, but I looked around and saw a big splotch of blood on the snow about twenty feet back up the street.
xxxx"Near as I can figure, somebody must have fallen into the snowbank, and then the plow came along, and — snip!" Rod said.
He drew a finger across his own handsome throat.

"Wow. Can I hold it?"
"Sure," Rod said, extending the severed head toward me.
I reached out with both hands, letting my fingers only grace the surface lightly at first.

"Yeah," Rod whispered, "It feels funny a little bit. It feels so cold."
As I grasped the head more firmly, Rod let go, and I was holding it all by myself. I hefted it a little to get the feel for it's weight. I turned it all around, looking at the little pattern his short hair made at the back of his neck, and the swirling that patterned his soft brown hair.
I ran my fingers across the hard Adam's apple, and enjoyed the contrast with the smooth textured skin of the rest of his neck. I felt the fleshy ear lobes, and twirled the earrings still piercing them. I ran my finger around those full lips, and probed into the yielding mouth a little.
Shifting my eyes from the head to Rod, I said,

"This is amazing,"
He was transfixed by my attention to the head, and seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was.
I noticed he was also gently stroking a boner in his pants, and I became aware of my own hard on.
I turned the head toward him once I noticed him admiring it in my hands. He bent slowly, and gingerly kissed it on the mouth. I patted first the cold severed head, and then the warm auburn head of my roommate. He moaned a little.
He broke the kiss, and said,

"I wonder who this guy is — was. Did he have a girl friend? Or did his roommate get to kiss him? He looks pretty young."
"Yeah," I answered, "He looks like a freshman. They do some pretty stupid things, but they usually don't end up as trophies for seniors."
"Mark, I wonder how long we could make it last."
"It would be pretty neat to make it last for ever."
"Yeah, a handsome young head and neck that will never get wrinkled, or flabby, or bald," Rod said, rubbing the light brown hair.
I reached over and stroked Rod's neck.

"Hey you getting sentimental on me?"
"Nah, I just need to get my rocks off. Since this head won't last forever, let's give it a work out to- night," Rod said.
He was punctuating his sentiment with the sharp zip of his jeans. He had his semihard dick out in a second.
He took the head from me, and pried the mouth open a little. He peered inside, and said,

"Don't have to worry about this sucker biting!"
A couple more seconds, and Rod was poking his stiffening dick into the willing mouth of the severed head. A few strokes and Rod was about to explode. It didn't take long for him to shudder and stiffen, spilling his load into the open mouth.

"That's incredible," Rod said after he caught his breath.
He brought the head up from his crotch and kissed his own cum from the dead mouth. He smacked his lips, and handed me the head as though it were a chalice holding my roommate's cum.
I took it and tasted the familiar tang on the flaccid tongue.

"Try it. It's an incredible face fuck."
Rod undressed completely, while I toyed with the head. He began to undress me, as well, exposing my own hard cock. I couldn't believe how excited I was about this toy we had been handed.
I sat down, still holding the head. Rod sat next to me, and cuddled. I played alternately with the head, and with Rod's firm body.
I made the head kiss Rod's tits, and stroke his firm abs. He responded excitedly, as though he hadn't just cum.
But I couldn't keep from trying the head on my own throbbing dick. Rod pulled it off my dick, and filled the mouth with spit.

"That'll make it easier."
He was right. The lubrication made the face fuck smooth and moist.
I involuntarily threw my head back, using the neck as a handle for the severed head. I took my time, stroking my dick with the willing head.
I filled the mouth soon enough with a huge load of cum. My cum mingled with that of my roommate, and together, some dribbled out the open neck. I rubbed the slick cum over the tacky surface of blood that coated the cut neck.
I set the head down on Rod's firm lap, and turned my full attention to the hot, living hunk sitting next to me. The head was a little toy we could share.
We put the head in the refrigerator for the night, once we were through having fun with it. We wanted it to last, after all.
The next day, after class, we got the head out again. After we played with it, and with each other for a while, Rod said,

"Let's have a little fun with Rick. Let's surprise him with the head!"
"Hey yeah! That'd be cool. He's such a jerk. How do you think we should do it?"
We made plans, and managed to get everything ready. I went up to Rick's apartment about when we expected him to be back from his afternoon class.
We sometimes socialized with Rick, although he was not the most fun of the various people in the building. He would sometimes come down and watch TV with us — or a game or something like that. I would ask him if he wanted to come down and have dinner with us, and then watch the game that night. He agreed, and I told him to come down about five o'clock.
I answered the door when Rick knocked. There was the blond preppie beauty, smug and cocky as usual.

"So, what are we having?" he asked. "I brought some white wine, but if it's one of your standard beer meals, you can just keep the wine for some other time."
I couldn't help smiling. He always had to be the one in charge, and most knowledgeable, and all that. Still, he had been eager to accept the offer of a free meal that he didn't have to cook.
For all his pretenses of good taste and erudition, he mostly heated up canned food himself. He lived alone, being one of the relatively few wealthy students at the U. Rich, but not too smart.
Otherwise, he could have paid to go anywhere. If he'd been a little less picky, he could have found a roommate, who could have cooked for him. We enjoyed taunting him with our greater skill in domestic matters.
He never said so, but he clearly was relieved when we asked him to dinner.

"No, the wine will go well. We're preparing chicken."
"So which one is the wife tonight?" Rick asked.
He never really said anything about our being gay directly, but he made little comments. Again, it was like he just wanted to be in control. We'd get him tonight. With the head.

"We're both cooking. You can come help with the salad," I said.
"Well, as long as it isn't too complicated," he said.
"Don't worry. You can slice some vegetables, can't you."
"Oh, crudities," he said brightly.
I thought to myself, giving Rod a knowing look as I entered the kitchen, What an ass hole!
When we finally sat down to dinner, Rick asked if we wouldn't mind turning on the TV so that we could see the local news.

"There was apparently some really strange accident last night over on campus."
"Yeah," Rod said, "Some guy got decapitated by a plow or something. Do you know anything about it?"
"Not really. Everybody was talking about it, but all you really got was rumors. I hope they can give us some real information on the news."
Well, as you'd expect, it was the lead story. They had a photo of the guy from his high school yearbook, and they told how it happened.
They interviewed some people who were in the area. But the biggest teaser of them all was that the guy's head hadn't been found. They really milked that.
Rick was rapt when this part of the story was reported. Rod and I tried hard not to look too aware of things.
Rick didn't even say anything about the big covered tray that was off to one side of the table.
We talked about all sorts of things during dinner. And we drank lots. Rick was getting pretty drunk, especially since we ended up getting out another bottle of wine. Funny how the rich kid always ended up getting drunk on our wine.
While fingering the cover on the tray, I asked our comfortable guest,

"Do you want dessert now or at half time?"
Rick eyed the tray with evident curiosity. As I withdrew my hand from the cover, I said,

"It's a pretty substantial dessert. Maybe we ought to let the main course settle a little."
"Sure," Rick said.
Rod switched the channel to where the game would come on.
The game turned our to be pretty good. And it was actually fun to talk about it. Of course Rick said something stupid at one point, like we knew a lot about football for a couple of interior decorators. But it would be half time soon enough, and we'd get our revenge.
As the bands started their routines, we brought out dessert plates. I pushed the covered tray to the center of the table.
Rod and I busied ourselves getting up to get coffee cups and dessert forks and the like.
As I walked behind Rick to get something, I said,

"Go ahead and serve the dessert."
As he moved to stand near Rick, Rod said,

"Here, let me help."
Rick lifted the cover, and as soon as he comprehended that it was a head on a platter, he dropped the cover and jumped up, uttering a little cry of exclamation.
I grabbed him from behind, and Rod punched him in the stomach. He doubled over, and I instantly cuffed him.
While he was still doubled over, trying to catch his breath, I clapped a gag around his head, stifling any noise he might make.
Rod added ankle irons, making our snotty preppie neighbor our secure and silent captive.
We sat him on the floor, and attached his ankles and wrists. He writhed nicely, but he was completely unable to get loose.
He mumbled incoherent things, though clearly some were questions, while others were threats. It didn't make any difference, though. We didn't need to answer or bargain.
He kept his eyes on the head, which we positioned so that he could see it clearly. It's short brown hair contrasted with its deathly complexion.

"You know, Rick, when Rod found this last night, over on Main Street, he thought it was pretty neat. I agreed. We enjoyed playing with it last night, and we thought you might like to play with it too. Would you like that?"
Rod added,

"It feels really strange to have it kiss you. And it is great to cum in its mouth. We've both tried it several times. Would you like to kiss him?"
Rod picked up the head. Rick's eyes got huge, and although he tried, he couldn't look away from it. But as Rod brought it close to Rick's gagged mouth, our captive neighbor jerked his head to one side.
I grabbed Rick's blond head and jerked it back forward. I held it still while Rod pressed the mouth of the severed head firmly against the gag in Rick's mouth.
It would be too dangerous to ungag him. We didn't need him advertising where the missing head was.

"Well, even if you can't enjoy a kiss, how about a blow job?"
Rod set the head down, and together, we began to rip and cut Rick's clothes off. He squirmed mightily, but we ended up having him as naked as a baby in no time.
This time, I picked up the head, and used it to caress various parts of Rick's body. I slowly tried various spots and parts of the head.
His tits hardened at the ministrations of the dead head, and the flesh of his gut rippled seductively as I ran the lips down his abdomen.
Finally, when I lifted his dick to insert it in the head's mouth, he actually responded. He looked like he couldn't believe it himself, but his dick was hard in the mouth of our find.

"Like I said, it was neat to find a severed head, especially one that had been cut off so nicely. Don't you think it is neat the way it still has it's nice long neck?
"But we enjoyed the head so much, we wanted to see what it was like to actually cut one off ourselves. And we figured, who better than our handsome, but arrogant neighbor?"
Rick's eyes were getting bigger with each word I uttered. By the time I finished my little speech, his eyes looked like they were about to jump out of his head. And he was shaking his head, NO!
Rod and I picked up our captive, and carried him into the bathroom. There he saw the platform we had built over the bath tub, and the big machete sitting on it, he began to cry.
His whimpering was real hot. We brought the accidentally severed head in along with us. Rod and I took turns kissing it.
As he caressed Rick's lush blond hair. I reached over and cupped his long neck in my hand. Rod said,

"I can't wait till we cut your head off, and I get to kiss a fresh, warm, severed head."
"Yeah, it'll be great to cut this long neck in two."
Rick tried to shake my hand off his neck, but he wasn't able to move very much, being trussed up like we had him.

"A fresh, supple jaw, and a soft tongue that can't resist will make a more interesting kiss, don't you think?"
Stroking Rick's ass, Rod said,

"Or then, maybe we should just fuck him and let him go."
Rick looked hopeful at this news, but also worried. He mumbled into his gag.

"I can't understand you," Rod said. "If you want us to let you go, nod your head up and down."
Rick enthusiastically nodded YES.

"You sure you don't want us to cut off your head?" I asked.
Rick shook his head with a terrified looking NO.
Rod continued,

"So that means you want us to fuck you."
Rick hesitated, but when I grabbed his neck and squeezed it, pressing roughly against our neighbor's hard Adam's apple, he finally nodded YES. His eyes began to tear a little.

"I've been wanting to fuck this little asshole ever since the first time he acted like a jerk to us," I said. "He deserves a nice dry fuck."
Rod said,

"Now speak as distinctly as you can through that gag, and tell me that you want us to fuck you. And look at me when you say it."
Rick looked Rod in the eye, and said three muffled words into the gag,

"Pwef fuk mmmh."
"Pretty good," I said. "I could understand that."
I whipped out my hardening dick, and we positioned Rick's bulbous ass so that I could enter it without obstruction.
I spit into my hand, and lubricated his ass and my cock. I plunged in, making his blond head bounce, his eyes close, and a loud squeal emerge from his gagged mouth.
His ass was incredibly tight, but I plowed away enthusiastically, occasionally moistening the unpracticed ass hole.
As I came in him, I leaned over and grabbed his neck in both hands.

"That was pretty good for a novice. You might save this neck of yours with distinction."
I squeezed the threatened part of his anatomy harder. He made nice gagging sounds.

"Your turn," I said to Rod.
Rod tormented our guest much as I had. The trussed body bucked sharply with Rod's deep thrusts in Rick's ass.
I was surprised to see Rick's dick respond to the stimulation of his prostate.
When Rod was finished, he asked,

"How about one more demonstration of sincerity before we let him go?"
"What would that be, roomie?"
"Let's see how good a cock sucker he is."
"Sounds good. But how do we make sure he doesn't wake the — ah — dead?" I asked.
"Well if he does a good job, his mouth will always be filled with dick. And besides, while he's sucking one of us, the other could hold the machete over his exposed neck. One sound, and ... chop," Rod said.
He was motioning with his open hand on the back of Rick's neck.
Rod bent down to look Rick in the eye, and asked,

"Can we trust you to be quiet?"
Rick nodded YES!

"That's good. That means we won't have to kill you. You can keep your head if you do a good job."
Rick looked deep into Rod's eyes, as if trying to get some sort of visual guarantee of the deal.
Rod smiled and caressed Rick's blond hair, and ran a hand along his jaw tenderly. Rod smiled and then asked,

"Ready?"
Rick nodded. Rod motioned to me.

"Why don't you go first."
I poked my stiffening dick into Rick's awkward mouth.

"Watch the teeth. No scraping of teeth on my dick. Remember the machete?"
Rod tapped the back of Rick's neck with the dull side of the cold metal machete. Rick glanced over to the severed head of the snowplowed student which lay on its side on the counter by the wash basin.
Even though he knew we hadn't cut this guy's head off, somehow having the severed head sitting there convinced Rick to behave well.
Rick was clearly no cock sucker. But somehow the excitement of forcing our straight neighbor to accede to our pleasures made the blowjob a good one.
He gagged and bucked provocatively, and I mustered another creamy load for the boy. He sputtered most of it out.

"Hey, you'll have to do better than that if you want to keep that pretty neck intact. Rod is a lot more critical of his cocksuckers than I am."
Rick looked worried at that. He said, hoarsely, because of the long time the gag had been on,

"I've never done this before. I'm trying as hard as I can. Please don't hurt me. In fact, do what aver you want. I'll try to make it feel good for you. Just let me go, please. I won't even tell anybody that you guys have the missing head. I swear."
His pleading was stopped by the insertion of Rod's throbbing cock into his mouth.
It was clear, as Rod began to thrust in and out, that Rick was trying not to gag and choke. But he did anyway. Rod worked the mouth for a long time, first speeding up, and then slowing down as he came close to cumming.
Rick seemed to be confused by the alternating speeds, and the fact that Rod didn't come right away.

"You straight boys never do understand subtlety," Rod sneered it him.
I stroked Rick's bound body as Rod worked on his mouth. The firm muscular body felt good, bobbing back and forth with Rod's pounding rhythm. I even tickled Rick's back and and shoulders with the tip of the machete — not enough to cut, but just enough to remind him that he was still under threat.
Finally Rod began to cum forcefully into the captive mouth. Through clenched teeth, Rod said as he came,

"OK, cut his head off now!"
Rod grabbed the sides of Rick's head, and plunged his dick deep into the mouth.
Rick's eyes flew open, and he looked over to the side, so that he could see what I was doing in the mirror.
His eyes got real wide when he saw me raise the machete over his neck.
As Rod grunted the last stream of cum into Rick's mouth, I brought the machete down on Rick's neck, using the momentum of my whole body.
Rick let out a muffled cry, but that ended abruptly as the machete crashed into the board over which his neck was stretched.
Chunk!
and the head fell into the tub.
Blood spurted thickly out of the gap between the white shoulders. The body twitched, and then lay still. We now had a fresh head to play with. We could get rid of the old one that had begun to look worn and dry.

Wish I could hold your warm severed head, Luis Adam Bree, and kiss your sweet dead lips.

Back