The coach and the twink

Korauk

Forum Regular
Hairy coach and the murderer.jpg
Chris is a gay high school student . One day Chris decide to take a shower and catchs involuntarily his coach naked and all shampooed in the gym showers. He would have never imagined that he was so hairy, usualy chris like only other young twinks and find older and hairy men disgusting, but at this moment he don't know why, the view of his coach completely naked and moaning under the hot water make him horny as hell.
Chris approches in towel and begin to speak "hum... coach ?".
The coach open suddenly his eyes and jumps, he is terribly embarrassed and tries to cover his dick with his hands and says "wha what are you doing here boy ? Don't look at me and go".
Chris is smiling, "Don't be embarrassed coach, your bull balls are so big I prsume you have to empty them, I'm 18 years old, let me help you, nobody will know".
The naked coach is shocked by what he just heard "what did you said ?! Do you realize what you just said and asked to a teacher ? What I was doing doesn't concern you ! Stop speaking, put on your clothes and go out of the locker rooms and I will forget it boy, don't force me to warn your parents ! Now let me take a shower.".
Coach turns his back on Chris and began to rinse his body.
Chris is angry, he didn't thought that he would feel like this after the disapproval of a too old disturbing ape he never found attractive.
Maybe it was the hormones that freed this horny bear, but Chris couldn't resist, it was animal, like a tiger which hunt his prey. No matter what he would have to do in order to have what he wants, no matter the consequences, he wants to have sex with coach, and he will.

Chris approches of the coach whose the furry back is turned, and he hits his head against the wall. Completely stunned coach face to Chris and fall on his ass.Chris begin to massage coach bull balls and suck his cock. He rape the hairy ass of the stunned coach and feel his protuberant full prostate so he decides to wanke his monster cock.
Finally the coach shoot an amazingly big load of warm cum all over his hairy belly and chest with a little moan.
Chris takes a bit of cum, taste it and put alot of it on the tongue of the semi-conscious coach.
It's the turn of Chris to shoot his load inside of coach hairy ass.
The coach begin to wriggle and call for help "help me, please, somebody...".
So Chris whithout hesitation take his big neck and strangle him of all his strength while he continue to fuck him.
The coach is terrified, he cries, tries to struggle, and piss himself during at least 1 good minute because of fear. His bladder should be ready to explode. Chris feels the warm piss on the coach hairy belly.
Finally because of the wriggles Chris's dick stimulates coach big prostate and coach shoots his last big load of despair as he die, eyes and mouth wide open, alot of drool pouring from his mouth, and his cheeks covered of tears. There is a big trickle of cum pouring from his still hard cock.

He don't moove anymore, only a few nervous spasm sometimes.
Chris horny as never, strokes the hairy corpse covered of his own piss ans cum, kiss him and fuck him like an animal. He pulls his penis out of the hairy hole fom which a trickle of cum is pouring, takes coach terrified dead face, and put his penis inside the bearded mouth.
The sensation of this soft tongue and all this warm drool around his penis make him shoot a big load inside of coach's mouth.

Chris had never been so satisfied sexually, it was amazing ! Even if what he just done was monstruous and inhumane he can't regret something so good.
He finally let the hairy piece of dead meat in the gym showers at the view of all.
The coach was discovered by students a few minutes later. They maked alot of fun about the fact to find the bear in that degrading state, and took alot of fun and degrading pics of him and with him (playing with his dead dick and balls, fingering him and play with his cum ans all his hairy body) and put it everywhere on internet. What allow Chris to wanke everytime he wants seeing pics of the poor ape he raped, murdered and necrofucked.
The murderer was nerver found.
21fd5eb4e7e09da9813f48c8aa61680d.jpg
In memory of our dear coach 1970-2015

Chris has a real lascivious look on his face. Are you sure this Wasn't planned

Maybe, we will never know what was in the mind of this sic twink in front of this hairy piece of meat.

ahh..This reminds me of Junior High football, when the coaches took me into their dressing room presumably to talk to me about how good I was getting & to just get to know me. They told me to go ahead & strip down, as they were doing, but I only partly stripped, as I was scared,well, sure I'd be hard as steel. They both stood there naked, one sitting, legs wide,the other one standing making chit chat w/ me as if out in hall between classes. Meanwhile, I'm trying not to stare at their dicks, control my own dick & carry on a conversation. In retrospect, I'm sure they wanted to see me hard and naked, tho I'm not sure how much "gay" there was to it. They were both former marines, w/ families, knew my family, & were in very small town. I think they wanted to see & then use it to motivate me on the field & to push me into wrestling. I was one of those,"suddenly tall, clumsy but very strong boys. They were wanting to make me into what they thought a jock should be. This could have been a bad move for them, as my father was also a coach, & a popular teacher, and a scary man when angered.

Anyway, I worshiped one of them & would have probably done anything for him had we been alone. True story

Oh, great story BTW. As u can tell, this sort of thing really get me going.

Last edited:
Back