The Cannibals

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Its good to be back and i have plenty more stories to share starting with this.
Chapters will be added regularly.

1. The Beginning. Josh

From the outside Dan & Sara Cannibal seemed like any ordinary married couple. Three children, good jobs and a nice house. It was what most people would steal to have but beneath the smiles and picturesque family life harbored a dark secret.

Dan and Sara were infatuated with Cannibalism and longed to experience the taste of human flesh, it had always been a running joke with their friends that they laughed off but the friends had no idea how close to the truth they were.

A hobby the married couple liked to do was go to watch various fitness shows and check out the various beef that stepped out on stage.

It was at their latest show that the couple found their ideal victim.

ecf48919aba8e392f1ec114b8e395130550c0d0d.jpg

Josh King was a personal trainer and fitness model that was currently on cloud nine, Seven months of hard work had come to this. The muscular blonde hunk had just won the fitness show he had competed in and was now on stage receiving his medals. As he looked out to the crowd he had no idea that his potential killers were staring back at him.

8b4c460d5f2872bfe1d7a83636cabd9312e93cf9.jpg

Sara had thought she had recognized Josh from a tv show and her thoughts was confirmed when the announcer confirmed it just before he did his routine. Sara had joked at the time when she had seen Josh squeeze fruit with his muscles that she would love to eat him and now if the duo played their cards right it could happen.

As the athletes congregated back out in the foyer, Dan & Sara put the plan they had long concocted into action. Sara was a stunning lady, and this is something the duo planned to play to their advantage.

Dan watched from a distance as Sara did her work and sweet talked Josh. Around 10 minutes later Dan smiled as Sara exchanged numbers and gave Josh a kiss on the cheek.

That evening the couple discussed the way forwards and as they did Josh began to send dirty texts through, it was soon agreed that Sara should go on her first date with Josh.

A few days later and Sara was on a date with Josh. The two laughed and chatted before Josh took a call that saw him get angry as he jumped off the phone.

“Fucking arsehole.” Josh shouted as he hit his fist on the table hard

“What’s up babe?” A concerned Sara asked

Josh looked at her “I was supposed to shoot with a photographer on Wednesday. But the bastard has just cancelled. I’m not going to find another at short notice and I wanted to document my physique before I hit the bulk.”

Sara thought on her feet and quickly said “my brother is a photographer, let me see if he can fit you in..” She quickly messaged Dan and told him that she had a way to get Josh around there and he quickly jumped on Amazon and purchased equipment that showed he was a photographer.

Wednesday soon came and Josh arrived at Dan & Sara’s house.

Sara introduced Dan as her brother and the three quickly talked as Josh thanked Dan for fitting him in at the last minute.

Josh had no idea what the couples proper plan was.

Josh quickly changed and was soon dressed in nothing more than his red stage trunks. Dan struggled to control himself as he took shoots of the hunky blonde haired blue eyed stud.

65bd7a9acd6c03d87333d2ba2b6999e891ee75f7.jpg

As Josh flexed and posed the couple couldn’t help but stare at his sexy muscular body and had to stop themselves from salivating at the mouth as they pictures themselves tucking into the aesthetic hunk.

2260df7a548914d16be1b2d731e99edbce7e6f25.jpg

With this part of the shoot over Josh now changed into a sexy pair of tight white briefs that looked amazing on him.

b9da9a5c33348ed019e2bc6e2baaed11b50ff926.jpg

Josh continued to flex and pose as he showed off his fine aesthetic body

a07d643e7c6bf3ad14e0597564c1dd07fc154c6d.jpg

The trio had been shooting for a few hours when they decided to take a quick break. As Josh glanced at his phone Sara told Dan to do the deed.

f6c0db063d4814590c5da4a51f96af6940632d07.jpg

Within moments Dan had struck Josh on the head with a heavy weight, the sexy models phone went flying as he slumped to the floor. Josh hadn’t even had time to regain his composure before Dan was on top of him.

The hunk gasped as Dan began to strangle the life out of him and brought his arms up in an attempt to pull Dan’s away, but his attacker had ensured he'd been pinned down. Josh’s flaying arms managed to scratch Dan on the arm as his bare legs desperately kicked out at the floor. Josh continued to gasp for air as Dan’s attack was relentless. The young fitness model had no intention of dying, especially this way and managed to put up a good fight, so much show his attempts to live made Dan grow hard as his athletic body moved underneath him..

Josh’s face started to go red as he knew the inevitable would soon come, a tear slowly began to run down his cheek. Seconds later Josh let out an elongated groan as his body arched up for a split second and his arms dropped by his side. Dan held tight as he moved Josh’s lifeless head from side to side, his blue eyes staring unmoving up at his killer.

Sara and Dan put their arms around each other as they looked down at Josh’s fantastic body. The two were excited that their fantasy was finally about to become a reality and quickly grabbed a few photos with Josh.s body.

They dragged Josh’s body into the kitchen and tied some rope around his ankles before hanging the sexy fitness model upside down

f649c981c27296eb3cfac30ed75db8b177098473.jpg

Josh’s body swayed back and forth as Dan took a knife and did what he had read and cut Josh’s throat. The couple had read that this was the best way to bleed the body before the process of harvest could begin.

Josh was left to hang for around 40 minutes before he was taken down and the couple began the process of harvesting his fine body for his meat.

Josh was laid out on his back as Dan began to harvest his body of its meat.

His biceps were used as fillet cuts whilst his lower arm was turned into shank. His shoulders and back were cut into selections of prime Chuck cuts.

His two juicy pecs were removed, his abs were carefully sliced away for bacon, whilst his ribs were carefully removed and the remaining flesh turned into sirloin. The flesh from Josh’s rump was turned into various roasts whilst his amazing meaty quads were transformed into various size cuts of steaks. Whereas what was left was ground up into fresh mince.

That evening Dan & Sara sat down and each ate a steak, cut from one of Josh’s quads. As they tucked into the amazing meat they loved the taste as it blissfully took them to heaven with every bite and knew that this was worth waiting for.

Josh’s severed head sat on the table in front of them his blue eyes staring at the couple as they ate his succulent flesh.

659ce02ecbddbb02fb32114e8088d7cbb1c20194.jpg

The next evening the couple served up more of Josh and this time their children tucked into parts of the young man.

Josh’s head was kept whilst his bones were buried in the yard. Dan also made sure he printed off one of the pics he captured of Josh. A momento to their first kill.

e9755773b414a9301f539d29598e98ac7e717138.jpg

Chapter 2. Loose lips cost lives. Hunter.

Dan & Sara had been following the developments of Josh’s disappearance closely. They knew that having been in contact with Josh it was only a matter of time before people would be round asking questions.

Hunter was one of the country’s soldiers who was on patrol and as part of his duties that day he was tasked with visiting Sara & Dan and investigating Josh’s disappearance.

Hunter was known amongst his colleagues as a bit of a moaner, and also as someone who had a bit of an attitude. Along with being someone who tried to do as little work as possible.
One of the things that really irked Hunter was how the authorities were wasting resources on looking for Josh but would not do the same for any of his colleagues that disappeared and never returned back from patrol.
Due to the nature of their work the nations rulers had different protocol for them and people seemed to accept it.

Hunter approached Dan & Sara’s house and knocked on the door. He was quickly surprised to see that the door was answered by a young child of around 7 years old.
“Hi little one, is your mom or dad around?” Hunter asked trying his best not to scare the child.
“Wow are they real weapons.” The child asked excitedly “Can I touch it please.”
Hunter took a step back, “Unfortunately you can’t as you may get hurt. Now is your mom or dad home.”

“Yeah they are.” The child said his eyes still transfixed on Hunters weapons.
Before Hunter could say another thing Sara stepped into the hall.
“Oh, hi. Can I help you?” She asked calmly not wanting to annoy or anger the young soldier

“Good afternoon, Ma’am, is it possible I can speak to you and your husband about a private matter.” Hunter asked as he introduced himself and smiled at the child.

“Err sure. Please come in.” Sara replied gesturing for the young man to come into the house.

“Please follow me. Dan, Dan we have a visitor.” She shouted as she led Hunter to the lounge.

Dan was a little taken back at first as he saw a strapping soldier over 6 feet tall holding a spear and a shield, the young soldier had an short brown hair with an athletic body and long slender muscular legs. If he wasn’t a soldier of the realm he would be a prime candidate to end up on the couples dinner table.

Hunter went on to explain that he was there to ask the couple about the disappearance of Josh King and explained that Sara was one of the last people that had been seen with him days before his disappearance.
The couple explained that they did know Josh but hadn’t seen him since Sara was last seen with him a few days before.
This was a middle aged couple with kids and Hunter had no reason to disprove their story.

“Sorry for disturbing you guys.” Hunter said “I knew this was a waste of time.”

“It’s ok.” Dan replied, “Before you go have a drink, let’s ensure the visit wasn’t wasted.”

No sooner had Dan finished speaking had Sara brought in a drink for Hunter.
Not wanting to appear rude the hunky solider sat down again and began to drink.
“I appreciate the hospitality.” Hunter said as he drank “I told my superiors that this would be a waste of time, but they don’t care. I mean they spend so much time and effort searching for missing civilians but do you know what they do if any of us go missing.?”

“What do you mean?” Dan asked confused.

“The people in charge couldn’t give a fuck if any of us soldiers go missing. They say that due to the nature of our work and the beasts we face we are told it’s part of the risks . Look I’m being realistic Josh is likely dead somewhere; but will still investigate. But for example, if I was killed or went missing my bosses wouldn’t give a shit. They wouldn’t look for me or investigate instead they wait for seven days and if I don’t return by then I’m declared dead and a memorial goes up on the screens of me in the cities, my family would get a very good payout and that’s it. But anyway, sorry for my rant, once I start I can’t stop. I have to go in a minute.”

Dan had taken in everything Hunter had said and now had an idea. As the tall soldier got up to leave Dan wasted no time in making his move.

The moment Hunter turned his back Dan throw a ligature around his neck, the sexy soldier gasped as Dan began to strangle the life out of him and brought his arms up in an attempt to pull the cord that was tightening around his neck away but his attacker had ensured he couldn’t be moved. Hunter’s flaying arms managed to scratch Dan on the arm as his bare legs and strong quads desperately kicked about in another attempt to stay alive.

Sara watched confused and worried as to why Dan was killing one of the soldiers.

Hunter continued to gasp for air but Dan’s attack was relentless. The young soldier had no intention of dying, especially this way and managed to put up a good fight.
However Hunter’s face started to go red as he knew the inevitable would soon come, a few tears slowly began to run down his cheek. Seconds later the hot warrior let out an elongated groan as his body arched up for a split second and his arms dropped by his side.

Dan held the ligature around Hunter’s neck for a little bit longer before letting the body drop to the floor.

“WHAT THE FUCK!!! Why did you kill one of the soldiers.” Sara exclaimed “They will come looking for him they know he came here.”

Dan smiled “Did you not hear what he said, he just said they don’t come looking for any of the soldiers. They just report them as dead after a set time and the way he was angry talking about it I doubt he was lying. So you can say Hunter voluntarily put himself on our menu.

Sara and Dan put their arms around each other as they looked down at Hunter’s fantastic body. The two were excited that they now had fresh meat to eat.

Some photos were quickly taken of Hunter before They dragged Hunters body into the kitchen and tied some rope around his ankles before hanging the sexy soldier upside down.

Hunter’s body swayed back and forth as Dan took a knife and cut his throat. With this being the best way to bleed the body before the process of harvesting the meat could begin.
Hunter was left to hang for around 40 minutes before he was taken down and the couple began the process of harvesting his fine body for his meat.

Hunter was laid out on his back as Dan began to harvest his body of its meat.
His biceps were used as fillet cuts whilst his lower arm was turned into shank. His shoulders and back were cut into selections of prime Chuck cuts.
His two juicy pecs were removed, his abs were carefully sliced away for bacon, whilst his ribs were carefully removed, and the remaining flesh turned into sirloin. The flesh from Hunter’s rump was turned into various roasts whilst his amazing meaty quads were transformed into various size cuts of steaks. Whereas what was left was ground up into fresh mince.

That evening Dan & Sara and the kids sat down and each ate a steak, cut from one of Hunter’s quads while the children ate some burgers minced from some flesh on Hunters body. As they tucked into the amazing meat they loved the taste and knew that this was worth waiting for.

Hunter’s severed head sat on the table in front of them his eyes staring at the couple as they ate his succulent flesh.

As the family ate Dan smiled “you know that apart from supplying us with some tasty meat Hunter has also told us how we can keep a good supply of meat coming in. We just need to target the soldiers we see when we are ready. Hunter just gave his colleagues a death sentence. Now the fun can begin as we can have an endless supply of meat.”

Sara smiled evilly as she took another succulent bite from their last conquest.

Brian you are very talented and imaginative, I can't wait to read the rest of the adventures of this cannibalistic couple. Yum !

Chapter 3. New meat on the menu. Taylor

“Well that’s the last of Hunter.” Sara said to the kids as she threw a few leftovers from that day’s meal to the dog.

The tall hunky solider had supplied the family with meat for a few weeks but If they wanted to continue their luxury meals Dan would need to dispatch another soldier soon.

“Hey babe. Throw a Hunter steak on the grill.” Dan called as he walked in from work and sat down.

“We’ve got none left.” Sara shouted “The kids finished him off. You’re going to have to kill another soldier.”

“For fuck’s sake.” Dan shouted “I was looking forward to that last steak.”

His mind now raced as he hoped that he spotted one of the warriors on patrol that evening. The man-eater got up and made his way to the window.

“Thank you, Lord.” Dan muttered when he gazed out of the window and saw the families next target.

A muscular brown haired solider with thick juicy quads stood on patrol the other side of the street from the house oblivious that a cannibal was eyeing up his meaty body.

Taylor was taking a short break before doing his last round through the forests, his route was varied, and he knew that he had to be alert for the last part. Reports had come in of a beast that had been spotted in the area and had allegedly claimed the life of one of Taylor’s colleagues. In fact none of the soldiers battered an eye lid at Hunter’s disappearance. Their barracks had become more of a happier place and the soldiers didn’t have to worry about Hunter’s constant moaning. In fact, you could say that they were glad at Hunter’s demise. However, Taylor and his fellow soldiers had no idea that Hunter was the one who had had the last laugh and had unwittingly informed a family of cannibals that no one looked for missing soldiers effectively sealing the fate of a number of them.

Taylor took a deep breath of fresh air as he looked up and noticed a child waving at him from the house across the street. The hunky solider threw a gesture back and was about to smile when he noticed the child had put a straw in its mouth and fire a spitball at him.

Dan had decided to utilize his oldest child’s help in acquiring Taylor had told Gary to continue to fire spitballs at the prey until he became so annoyed that he would come over to the house.

Taylor kept gesturing for Gary to stop but the twelve-year-old continued with his fun. It wasn’t until ten spitballs had bounced off the hunky warriors torso that Taylor decided enough was enough and he headed over to the house to speak to the parents.

Dan smiled to himself as he peeked through the curtains and watched as Taylor strolled over to the house with his sword in one hand and helmet in the other, his powerful thighs changing shape with each stroll.

Taylor approached the door and knocked loudly hoping to get the occupants attention.

“Hold on a minute. I’m coming.” A female shouted from behind the door. Seconds later the door opened as Sara who Dan had told of his plan answered “Can I help you?”

“Good evening, ma’am.” Taylor replied politely “I’m sorry to disturb you. But I was on patrol outside and one of your children has been firing spitballs at me from an upstairs window. I’ve asked him to stop but he just continued. I was hoping you could have a word with him.”

“Dennis, get your backside down here now.” Sara shouted as she rolled her eyes before turning to Taylor “I’m so sorry about this. He’s been a bit of a brat recently.”

Moments later Dennis came down the stairs looking sorry for himself. “Yes mum.” He answered as he tried to avoid Taylor’s glare.

“Now what have you been doing to this young man. They put their lives on the line to protect us so should be treated with respect.” Sara retorted as she smacked her son around the head. “Now you apologize to him.”

Dennis looked up at the soldier standing in front of him.

Instead of apologizing Dennis smiled as he saw his dad now standing in position behind Taylor.

“What’s he smiling about?” Taylor demanded but what he was about to say next was cut off as Dan replied “This!!!.” From behind him and flung a garrote around the hunky soldiers neck.

The hunk dropped his sword and helmet as he brought his hands up to stop the ligature that was ever tightening around his neck.

Taylor gasped as Dan began to strangle the life out of him, his arms continuing to attempt to pull Dan’s away but his attacker had ensured he was unable to. Taylor’s arms thrashed about as his bare legs desperately kicked out at the floor. All the time staring at Dennis and Sara who smiled and laughed as they pointed and watched their next victim being killed.

Taylor continued to gasp for air as Dan’s attack was relentless. The strong soldier had no intention of dying, especially this way. There was no honor in it and he continued to put up a good fight, so much show his attempts to live made Dan grow hard as his backside rubbed up against his killers cock as his body thrashed about.

Taylor’s face started to go red as he knew the inevitable would soon come. Seconds later he let out an elongated groan as his body arched forward for a split second as his arms dropped by his side and his body went limp.

Dan breathed heavily as he gently lay Taylor’s body down on the floor before taking a few moments to admire his latest conquest, Whose blue eyes stared up at the ceiling.

The Cannibal father grabbed his camera and took some photos of Taylor lying dead before stripping the dead hunk of his arm and leg guards and red cape before dragging the family’s latest victim into his homemade slaughter house.

Now was the time to harvest Taylor’s body of its meat and he wasted little time in stripping the muscular soldier naked and hanging him upside down by his ankles, watching as all the blood now flowed to Taylor’s head.

Dan turned the tap on as he and made a small incision on one side of Taylor’s neck until he hit the young man’s carotid artery. Blood immediately began to gush from the wound and into the tub as Dan continued with a deep ear to ear cut that sliced through Taylor’s neck and larynx.

He now set the timer for 30 minutes and watched as Taylor’s blood mixed with the water and swirled down the drain. Once the 30 minutes was up Dan began to massage Taylor’s legs down to his trunk which forced the last remnants of blood from the deep throat wound.

Safe with the knowledge that Taylor had been bled Dan now continued and began the process of decapitating Taylor. He enlarged the previous ear to ear cut until he could feel the knife strike some resistance as it hit Taylor’s vertebrae. It took a bit more effort, but he had soon cut through the ligament and cartilage and pulled Taylor’s head until it popped off.

Dan stare into Taylor’s blue eyes before placing the head on the side so it now watched its own body being carefully butchered.

Dan grabbed a scalpel blade from the table and now began the process of gutting his victim. He made an incision going from Taylor’s pubic area to his breastbone before placing his hand inside and pulling out the unlucky soldiers’ bowels, internal organs and intestines.

Before he could harvest the meat, he had to remove his heart and lungs. He grabbed a power saw and began to cut through the middle of the young man’s sternum bone in the middle of the rib cage down to his neck before opening it like the hood of a car and removing the organs and throwing them on a pile for the dog.

With all that done Dan could now harvest Taylor’s body for its meat. He started by dismembering the body first starting with Taylor’s thick arms. He began by cutting through the meat under the armpit and around the shoulder before carefully cutting away the ligaments around the head of the humerus. Once this was done, he grabbed Taylor’s arms one at a time and twisted them until the remaining tendons that tied to the shoulder blade broke free.

With each arm loose he chopped the hands off and then carefully cut off each finger so the children could snack on them before processing the meat from the upper arm. Taylor’s biceps were saved and cut into steaks whilst his triceps were thrown on the pile to be minced up.

The butcher now turned his attention to Taylor’s torso. He grabbed the power saw once again and this time ran it up from Taylor’s back from his buttocks to the neck area.

The hunky soldiers lateral back muscles were cut away and carefully sliced into large fillets, whilst his ribs were removed and placed on the side, some to be coated in BBQ sauce and the others to remain plain. Taylor’s fine oblique muscles of the abdominal area were cut into fine tender steaks whilst his abs where carefully sliced away and cut into bacon strips along with some flank & plate steak. Taylor’s pecs were delicately sliced away and ready to be served as burgers before Dan finished by turning the remaining meat from his neck and shoulder into various cuts of chuck steak.

The processing of Taylor’s body was nearly done, and Dan now turned his attention to the best cuts a body provided and it’s legs. He grabbed one of the young man’s meaty legs and quickly cut the foot off before separating the upper leg from the calf at the knee. He carefully cut the juicy calf muscle away before turning it into a number of steaks. Dan now grabbed one of Taylor’s thick thighs before carefully carving a number of juicy and tender sirloin steaks and roasts from the large slab of meat. He repeated the process on the young man’s other leg before cutting his buttocks into some prime rump steak and roasts.

Before Dan tidied up, he weighed the meat he had collected from Taylor’s body. Smiling to himself satisfactorily as the reading came back at 27 kilos of prime beef collected.
The young soldiers organs were thrown to the family dogs as three large tubs of mince meat and four crates of various steaks were carried into the freezer as Dan took a prized piece of sirloin from Taylor’s thigh and threw it on a skillet for his meal.

Sara took Hunter’s severed head from its prized spot and threw it in a boiling pot until nothing was left but his skull and placed Taylor’s severed head in its place, his vacant blue eyes now looking out over the dinner table. Hunter’s skull was placed on a shelf alongside that of Josh which the family could look over and remember fondly of those they had eaten.

A week had passed as Dan and his family had been gorging themselves on Taylor’s fine meat. As he walked in the city, he saw that a poster was being put up of Taylor as they had finally declared him as dead. As they did Dan let out a little burp and looked up to the poster of Taylor who stood in uniform holding his helmet and sword.

“Thanks for providing me with this fine meat.” Dan joked as he took a bite of a sandwich containing Taylor’s flesh. And carrying on with his day.

Chapter 4. Hanging Around. Danny

The time had come to acquire some more meat for the family as they had eaten the last of Taylor’s flesh the night before.

Dan had been up early preparing a method to ensure he could snare the next soldier was patrolling that area that day.
However for his plan to work the family would need to work together to ensure it worked smoothly.

It wasn’t until midday that Dan spotted the young soldier that he planned to make the families next victim.

Danny wasn’t supposed to have been on patrol today, a colleague had been desperate to take some time off and Danny had agreed to cover his shift in exchange for two of his future ones being covered. The hunky blue eyed soldier was the kind of guy that was always willing to help people out no matter what.

As Danny stood with his sword in hand he had no idea that a pair of eyes were watching him and sizing up his sexy muscles.

Dan turned to Sara and asked if she understood the plan, his wife nodded in return then grabbed their middle child and took him outside. Dan climbed the tree to get in position and watched as Sara gave him a thumbs up.

Danny was startled when he heard the screams coming from nearby “Help my baby. My baby, help me please.” Sara screamed as she rushed through the gate to her house towards Danny.

“Calm down, calm down. What’s up. What’s wrong.” Danny said as he tried to calm the hysterical mother down.

“My baby is stuck. He can’t get out. Please come and help.” Sara pleased as she grabbed Danny’s arms and pulled him toward the house.

“Ok show me where he is.” Danny replied as he ran toward the house eager to help free the child.

Moments later the two now stood in Sara’s back garden as Sara pointed to a bush that their middle child had been stuck in. Danny peered in and saw the young child calm but stuck as he tried to reach up to the young soldier looking in.
However releasing the child wasn’t going to be so easy due to a sharp spike that could easily stab the child if pulled at the wrong angle.

Danny stood up and thought on the best way he could release the child.

As he did Dan made his move and dropped the noose over the young warriors neck. Before Danny had time to react Dan cut away another rope that immediately saw the noose tighten around Danny’s neck and lift him into the air.
Dan jumped from the tree and watched as the hunky young solider fought for his life as he was being hung.
Danny’s legs kicked wildly as he pulled at the noose throat was tightening around his throat, Danny’s heart sunk when he saw the child crawl from bush and realized he had been lured to the garden.
The noose continued to tighten around his neck as his eyes shot wide open. Dan was proud as he saw that his makeshift gallows had held their victim. Danny gargled and struggled for breath his body violently twitching on the end of the noose in an attempt to free itself. The family could see Danny’s face going bloodshot red as his hands desperately clawed at the noose but it was embedded to tight in his skin. The hunky soldiers’ eyes now appeared to bulge from his head as a cracking noise was heard as Danny’s neck started to break. His body twitching before suddenly going limp.. His arms dropped and dangled by his sides as Danny’s body now swung side to side on the end of the noose. The couple’s middle child noticed a wet patch on the front of Danny’s underwear and a wet substance running down the inside of his leg. “Haha, he wet himself.” The child laughed as he pointed at the soldiers crotch.

Danny stare forward his eyes appearing to bulge from their sockets as his tongue protruded out of his mouth. As Danny’s body continued to sway Dan went around the back and cut the rope that saw the young soldiers body fall to the floor.

The cannibal husband and wife looked down at Danny’s body as it lay on its side, it’s eyes staring vacantly into the distance.

Death had taken Danny but Dan & Sara were eager to tuck into his flesh. They watched as their middle child kicked Danny in the chest before Dan grabbed him under the arms and dragged him to the slaughterhouse.

The Cannibal father grabbed his camera and took some photos of Danny lying dead before stripping the dead hunk of his arm and leg guards and red cape before dragging the family’s latest victim into his homemade slaughter house.

Now was the time to harvest Danny’s body of its meat and he wasted little time in stripping the muscular soldier naked, washing the body and hanging him upside down by his ankles, watching as all the blood now flowed to Danny’s head.

Dan turned the tap on as he and made a small incision on one side of Danny’s neck until he hit the young man’s carotid artery. Blood immediately began to gush from the wound and into the tub as Dan continued with a deep ear to ear cut that sliced through Danny’s neck and larynx.

He now set the timer for 30 minutes and watched as Danny’s blood mixed with the water and swirled down the drain. Once the 30 minutes was up Dan began to massage Danny’s legs down to his trunk which forced the last remnants of blood from the deep throat wound.

Safe with the knowledge that Danny had been bled Dan now continued and began the process of decapitating Danny. He enlarged the previous ear to ear cut until he could feel the knife strike some resistance as it hit Danny’s vertebrae. It took a bit more effort, but he had soon cut through the ligament and cartilage and pulled the young soldiers head until it popped off.

Dan stare into Danny’s eyes before placing the head on the side so it now watched its own body being carefully butchered.

Dan grabbed a scalpel blade from the table and now began the process of gutting his victim. He made an incision going from Danny’s pubic area to his breastbone before placing his hand inside and pulling out the unlucky soldiers’ bowels, internal organs and intestines.

Before he could harvest the meat, he had to remove his heart and lungs. He grabbed a power saw and began to cut through the middle of the young man’s sternum bone in the middle of the rib cage down to his neck before opening it like the hood of a car and removing the organs and throwing them on a pile for the dog.

With all that done Dan could now harvest Danny’s body for its meat. He started by dismembering the body first starting with Danny’s arms. He began by cutting through the meat under the armpit and around the shoulder before carefully cutting away the ligaments around the head of the humerus. Once this was done, he grabbed the hunks arms one at a time and twisted them until the remaining tendons that tied to the shoulder blade broke free.

With each arm loose he chopped the hands off and then carefully cut off each finger so the children could snack on them before processing the meat from the upper arm. Danny’s biceps were saved and cut into steaks whilst his triceps were thrown on the pile to be minced up.

The butcher now turned his attention to the hunky torso. He grabbed the power saw once again and this time ran it up from Danny’s back from his buttocks to the neck area.

The hunky soldiers lateral back muscles were cut away and carefully sliced into large fillets, whilst his ribs were removed and placed on the side, some to be coated in BBQ sauce and the others to remain plain. Danny’s fine oblique muscles of the abdominal area were cut into fine tender steaks whilst his abs where carefully sliced away and cut into bacon strips along with some flank & plate steak. Danny’s pecs were delicately sliced away as some gyno was cut away before they were ready to be served as burgers before Dan finished by turning the remaining meat from his neck and shoulder into various cuts of chuck steak.

The processing of Danny’s body was nearly done, and Dan now turned his attention to the best cuts a body provided and it’s legs. He grabbed one of the young man’s meaty legs and quickly cut the foot off before separating the upper leg from the calf at the knee. He carefully cut the juicy calf muscle away before turning it into a number of steaks. Dan now grabbed one of Danny’s thick thighs before carefully carving a number of juicy and tender sirloin steaks and roasts from the large slab of meat. He repeated the process on the young man’s other leg before cutting his buttocks into some prime rump steak and roasts.

Before Dan tidied up, he weighed the meat he had collected from Danny’s body. Smiling to himself satisfactorily as the reading came back at 24 kilos of prime beef collected.
The young soldiers organs were thrown to the family dogs as three large tubs of mince meat and four crates of various steaks were carried into the freezer.

The family settled in the garden that night as five steaks from Danny’s meaty quads were thrown on the BBQ. The smell of the young man’s meat filled the air before the family sat down and said grace before tucking into the tender juicy steaks.

Ten days had passed and Dan had to visit the city center, as he walked along he noticed that a new bill board had been put up. This time celebrating the life of the latest soldier who had lost his life.
A picture of Danny looked over the city center joining those of many of his other fallen comrades.

The couple’s middle child noticed a wet patch on the front of Danny’s underwear and a wet substance running down the inside of his leg. “Haha, he wet himself.”

I would love to suck a freshly-killed soldier's piss from his underwear or fatigue pants. Suck his dead cock, too. :yummy:

Chapter 5. Even heroes run out of luck

Dan was on his way back home; he’d been off visiting family and had seen numerous soldiers during the drive all would have made worthy meals for the family.

He was halfway through his drive when the phone rang, it was Sara and she had the unfortunate news to tell him that the kids would be eating the last piece of meat that was left from Danny.

Dan let out a sigh he knew what this meant but then he had an idea. He could find a nearby soldier and once he’d killed them transport them home in the back of his car. In fact, he kicked himself for not having that idea sooner. Above all, it wouldn’t make it look suspicious that all the soldiers were disappearing from a particular area.

As Dan drove down the road he made his mind up, the next soldier he saw was going to be the one to die.

Joe had been on patrol for a few hours and the young soldier was about to enter the forest to conduct a patrol of some villages and ensure the inhabitants were ok. The young soldier had suffered a serious injury when on patrol around a year, his throat was cut whilst saving a local girl from being raped. Joe still carried the scar across his voice box. Thankfully Joe’s life was saved by the inhabitants of the village and he always made sure he could do his best to protect his saviors when he could.

Dan spotted the attractive young soldier as he stood by the tree line looking down the road his thick quads shouting eat me now.

Within seconds Dan had parked his car and followed Joe into the woods. The successful cannibal had taken a course that ensured he cut across his potential victim and moments later his plan worked as he approached Joe.

The sexy soldier looked directly at Dan as he acknowledged him with the soldier’s code as he put his right arm across his chest with a closed fist and nodded his head. Dan in return threw a nod back and passed the sexy warrior.

Once Joe had passed his Dan pulled the homemade garotte from his pocket and snuck up on Joe.

The hunky soldier continued to walk forwards until Dan flung the garrote around his neck.

Joe immediately brought his hands up to his throat as his killer tightened his grip and dragged the athletic soldier backwards momentarily.

“Urrrkk, ugghh, aaaak.” Joe grunted as he frantically kicked his legs and violently pulled at Dan’s arms. However his struggles didn’t last long as the makeshift garrote did its job as the sound of Joe’s larynx breaking was followed by the sound of his neck-breaking. Joe’s body now went limp as Dan let it fall to the floor. With Joe now dead Dan observed the hot hunk lying in front of him one leg bent the other straight.

He quickly grabbed Joe under his arms and dragged the young hunk back to his car so he could transport the body home. Joe’s weapons were left where he fell as Dan covered the dead warrior with a sheet.

Dan was half an hour from home when he saw a roadblock up ahead. He tried not to panic as his vehicle edged closer and closer to the front. So far, the two soldiers manning the roadblock hadn’t pulled any of the cars over they simply looked inside then waved the driver through.

It was now Dan’s turn and he rolled down the window as one of the soldiers asked him if he was on his own. Dan told him he was and the soldier could see from looking in the front he was however he was intrigued by the sheet in the back and asked Dan to step out of the car to lift it up.

Dan’s heart skipped a beat as he let out a gulp, the soldiers would kill him on the spot if they saw Joe’s body and his mind now raced with ideas on how to get out of this. He prayed to god as he opened the door and his prays were soon answered as another car behind him sped through the roadblock. The soldier waved Dan through and went with his colleague to go after the bandit car.

Dan breathed a huge sigh of relief and although he was a little shaken, he managed to get home.

The children were outside playing as he pulled into the garage and carried Joe’s body inside.

Sara inspected the body as she congratulated Dan on acquiring such a fine specimen. She paid particular attention to Joe’s meaty thighs and commented how she couldn’t wait to tuck into some of it later.

The Cannibal grabbed his camera and took some photos of Joe lying dead before stripping the dead soldier of his arm and leg guards and red cape before dragging the family’s latest victim into his homemade slaughterhouse.

Now was the time to harvest Joe’s body of its meat and he wasted little time in stripping the muscular soldier naked, washing the body and hanging him upside down by his ankles, watching as all the blood now flowed to Joe’s head.

Dan turned the tap on as he and made a small incision on one side of Joe’s neck until he hit the young man’s carotid artery. Blood immediately began to gush from the wound and into the tub as Dan continued with a deep ear-to-ear cut that sliced through the young mans neck and larynx.

He now set the timer for 30 minutes and watched as Joe’s blood mixed with the water and swirled down the drain. Once the 30 minutes was up Dan began to massage Joe’s fine legs down to his trunk which forced the last remnants of blood from the deep throat wound.

Safe with the knowledge that Joe had been bled Dan now continued and began the process of decapitating his victim. He enlarged the previous ear-to-ear cut until he could feel the knife strike some resistance as it hit Joe’s vertebrae. It took a bit more effort, but he had soon cut through the ligament and cartilage and pulled the young soldier’s head until it popped off.

Dan stare into Joe eyes before placing the head on the side so it now watched its own body being carefully butchered.

Dan grabbed a scalpel blade from the table and now began the process of gutting his victim. He made an incision going from Joe’s pubic area to his breastbone before placing his hand inside and pulling out the unlucky soldiers’ bowels, internal organs, and intestines.

With all that done Dan could now harvest Joe’s body for its meat. He started by dismembering the body first starting with Joe’s arms. He began by cutting through the meat under the armpit and around the shoulder before carefully cutting away the ligaments around the head of the humerus. Once this was done, he grabbed the hunk’s arms one at a time and twisted them until the remaining tendons that tied to the shoulder blade broke free.

With each arm loose, he chopped the hands-off and then carefully cut off each finger so the children could snack on them before processing the meat from the upper arm. Joe’s biceps were saved and cut into steaks whilst his triceps were thrown on the pile to be minced up.

The butcher now turned his attention to the hunky torso. He grabbed the power saw once again and this time ran it up from Joe’s back from his buttocks to the neck area.

The hunky soldier’s lateral back muscles were cut away and carefully sliced into large fillets, whilst his ribs were removed and placed on the side, some to be coated in BBQ sauce and the others to remain plain. Joe’s fine oblique muscles of the abdominal area were cut into fine tender steaks whilst his abs were carefully sliced away and cut into bacon strips along with some flank & plate steak. Joe’s pecs were delicately sliced away as some gyno was cut away before they were ready to be served as burgers before Dan finished by turning the remaining meat from his neck and shoulder into various cuts of chuck steak.

The processing of Joe’s body was nearly done, and Dan now turned his attention to the best cuts a body provided and its legs. He grabbed one of the young man’s meaty legs and quickly cut the foot off before separating the upper leg from the calf at the knee. He carefully cut the juicy calf muscle away before turning it into a number of steaks. Dan now grabbed one of Joe’s thick thighs before carefully carving a number of juicy and tender sirloin steaks and roasts from the large slab of meat. He repeated the process on the young man’s other leg before cutting his buttocks into some prime rump steak and roasts.

Before Dan tidied up, he weighed the meat he had collected from Joe’s body. Smiling to himself satisfactorily as the reading came back at 23 kilos of prime beef collected.

The young soldier’s organs were thrown to the family dogs as three large tubs of mincemeat and four crates of various steaks were carried into the freezer.

That night the family settled down for dinner as they tucked into some tender juicy steaks cut from Joe’s magnificent thighs.

A picture of Joe was put up in the city center along with his other deceased colleagues. The village where he had saved the girl declared a days mourning for Joe and erected a small statue in his honour.

Chapter 6. Tyler

Dan was out on the road again and before he left he knew that not much remained Joe of the last warrior they had killed. As he drove along he knew that Sara would be annoyed if he came home empty handed so throughout the drive he kept his eyes open for a respectable meal. Dan needed a quick toilet break and pulled in to the rest area.

Tyler was the warrior on patrol in this area, his supervisors had changed his schedule at the last minute due to a conflict the young warrior had with one of his friends. On a drunken night out Tyler had made a stupid move on the girlfriend of his best friend and colleague Jon. This hadn’t gone down very well with his colleagues who were now not talking to the young man.

It wasn’t until Dan had come out of the toilet that he spotted the family’s potential next meal. Tyler stood just a few hundred yards away from him and Dan couldn’t take his eyes off of the hunky warrior with large meaty quads who currently stood with his hands on his hips as he paid attention to something in the woods past where Dan’s car was parked.

Dan pondered on when to strike, he knew he couldn’t do anything just now as the area was too open.

Then suddenly both Dan & Tyler heard a loud noise coming from the woods. The sexy soldier moved closer to the noise and peered through the trees.

Tyler knew that he had to go and investigate and slowly ventured into the woodland. Dan knew this was a good time to strike. He ran to the boot of his car and grabbed a tire iron and ligature and followed Tyler into the woods.

The hunky warrior was too busy focusing on where the noise had come from to see that Dan had now snuck up behind him. Seconds later Dan brought the tire iron crashing down on the back of Tyler’s skull. A sickening crash echoed around the forest that caused birds to leave their trees as Tyler let out a moan and fell face down on the floor.

Dan had no intention of killing Tyler and knelt down to check if the hot soldier still had a pulse. “Fuuuuccckkk.” Dan uttered when he realized he was unable to find one. He hadn’t planned on killing Tyler but now had to get the young man into the back of his car.

He lifted Tyler’s body off the dirty ground and lay it on its back on a fallen tree.

Dan rushed to get his car and managed to use the small track that other vehicles had used to reverse up to where other drivers had driven. Once he reached Tyler’s body he carefully placed the fresh meat in the back and headed home.

As always Sara was eager to see what sort of meat her husband had captured this time and she inspected Tyler’s body once Dan had unloaded the hot hunk from the back.

“Nice specimen. Looks tasty, those quads look perfect.” Sara said as she helped Dan carry Tyler’s body in. “Now go and butcher him, the kids are waiting for dinner.”

Dan dragged Tyler’s body to the butchering room and lay the dead young warrior out.

Now was the time to harvest Tyler’s body of its meat and he wasted little time in stripping the muscular soldier naked and hanging him upside down by his ankles, watching as all the blood now flowed to his head.

Dan turned to grab the knife and as he prepared to start Tyler’s eyes opened wide. Dan jumped back in shock as he realized his prey had been unconscious and not dead, he quickly regained his composure and before Tyler could make an escape he said “Not today my friend.” And cut Tyler’s throat. Blood immediately began to gush from the wound and into the tub as Dan continued with a deep ear to ear cut that sliced through Tyler’s neck and larynx.

He now set the timer for 30 minutes and watched as Tyler’s blood mixed with the water and swirled down the drain. Once the 30 minutes was up Dan began to massage Tyler’s legs down to his trunk which forced the last remnants of blood from the deep throat wound.

Safe with the knowledge that Tyler had been bled Dan now continued and began the process of decapitating him. He enlarged the previous ear to ear cut until he could feel the knife strike some resistance as it hit Tyler’s vertebrae. It took a bit more effort, but he had soon cut through the ligament and cartilage and pulled Taylor’s head until it popped off.

Dan stare into Tyler’s eyes before placing the head on the side so it now watched its own body being carefully butchered.

Dan grabbed a scalpel blade from the table and now began the process of gutting his victim. He made an incision going from Tyler’s pubic area to his breastbone before placing his hand inside and pulling out the unlucky soldiers’ bowels, internal organs and intestines.

With all that done Dan could now harvest Tyler’s body for its meat. He started by dismembering the body first starting with Tyler’s thick arms. He began by cutting through the meat under the armpit and around the shoulder before carefully cutting away the ligaments around the head of the humerus. Once this was done, he grabbed Tyler’s arms one at a time and twisted them until the remaining tendons that tied to the shoulder blade broke free.

With each arm loose he chopped the hands off and then carefully cut off each finger so the children could snack on them before processing the meat from the upper arm. Tyler’s biceps were saved and cut into steaks whilst his triceps were thrown on the pile to be minced up.

The butcher now turned his attention to Tyler’s torso. He grabbed the power saw once again and this time ran it up from Taylor’s back from his buttocks to the neck area.

The hunky soldiers lateral back muscles were cut away and carefully sliced into large fillets, whilst his ribs were removed and placed on the side, some to be coated in BBQ sauce and the others to remain plain. Tyler’s fine oblique muscles of the abdominal area were cut into fine tender steaks whilst his abs where carefully sliced away and cut into bacon strips along with some flank & plate steak. Tyler’s pecs were delicately sliced away and ready to be served as burgers before Dan finished by turning the remaining meat from his neck and shoulder into various cuts of chuck steak.

The processing of Tyler’s body was nearly done, and Dan now turned his attention to the best cuts a body provided and it’s legs. He grabbed one of the young man’s meaty legs and quickly cut the foot off before separating the upper leg from the calf at the knee. He carefully cut the juicy calf muscle away before turning it into a number of steaks. Dan now grabbed one of Tyler’s thick thighs before carefully carving a number of juicy and tender sirloin steaks and roasts from the large slab of meat. He repeated the process on the young man’s other leg before cutting his buttocks into some prime rump steak and roasts.

Before Dan tidied up, he weighed the meat he had collected from Tyler’s body. Smiling to himself satisfactorily as the reading came back at 27 kilos of prime beef collected.

The young soldiers organs were thrown to the family dogs as three large tubs of mince meat and four crates of various steaks were carried into the freezer as Dan took a prized piece of sirloin from Tyler’s thigh and threw it on a skillet for his meal.

Sara took Joe’s severed head from its prized spot and threw it in a boiling pot until nothing was left but his skull and placed Tyler’s severed head in its place, his vacant blue eyes now looking out over the dinner table. Hunter’s skull was placed on a shelf alongside that of Josh which the family could look over and remember fondly of those they had eaten.

A week had passed as Dan and his family had been gorging themselves on Tyler’s fine meat. As he walked in the city, he saw that a poster was being put up of Tyler as they had finally declared him as dead. As they did Dan let out a little burp and looked up to the poster of Tyler who stood in uniform holding his sword.

Chapter 7. Rhys

Rhys was out on patrol, the young soldier had been on the job for six months. With his handsome looks, and solid athletic body Rhys always had the ladies falling at his feet, and when some guys saw the whole package including his firm legs coated with dark hair they two ogled the young soldier.

Prior to this, he was a personal trainer that worked in gyms. The pay was decent but he wanted better for himself. He had a few friends that were on the job and they told him the pay was good. One thing they didn’t tell him about was the dangers they regularly faced. This had Rhys contemplating his future career and at the moment Rhys was close to handing in his papers.

Dan had a new toy to play with, Sara had brought him a brand new bow and the cannibal killer was eager to test it out on a deer.

A large quantity of Tyler’s flesh still remained and Dan initially had no intention of trying his new toy out on a warrior. That was until he spotted Rhys whilst out on patrol.

Rhys didn’t know it but the sight of the sexy young warrior meant he was now being hunted by a cannibal. Besides, you could never have too much man meat in the larder.

Rhys paused by a clearing the unsuspecting warrior unaware he was in Dan’s sight.

The arrow was loaded and Dan pulled back on the bow string. Seconds later the arrow was whistling through the air and struck Rhys in his left pectoral muscle. The hot soldier let out a groan as he dropped his weapons pulled the arrow from his chest and staggered a few metres and collapsed to the floor.

Dan wasted no time in heading over to his latest victim and was surprised to see Rhys was still alive.

Much to his surprise Rhyswas still alive as he lay on his back with the arrow protruding from his chest, the hunky young soldier looked up at Dan as he gasped for breath. Dan had a sense of guilt as he knelt down by Rhys and placed his hands around the young man’s neck.

“Please don’t.” Rhys mouthed “Help me please.” But Dan didn’t listen, instead he squeezed tightly and began to strangle Rhys to death. In his injured state the young soldier didn’t put up much of a fight and was quickly strangled to death.

“Babe, we aren’t out of meat yet.” Sara announced when she saw Rhys’s body.

“I know love. But you can never have too much meat.” Dan replied as he threw her a wink. “What do you think?”

“He’s a good looking guy.” Sara retorted “Go and get him ready.”

Dan dragged Rhys’s body to the butchering room and looked at the fresh body laid out before him.

Before he strung Rhys up he needed to do a few things. He grabbed a razor and began to shave Rhys’s hairy legs until they were nice and smooth. He then conveyed Rhys to the shower and washed the young warrior down before stringing him up by his ankles.

Dan turned the tap on as he and made a small incision on one side of Rhys’s neck until he hit the young man’s carotid artery. Blood immediately began to gush from the wound and into the tub as Dan continued with a deep ear-to-ear cut that sliced through the young mans neck and larynx.

He now set the timer for 30 minutes and watched as Rhys’s blood mixed with the water and swirled down the drain. Once the 30 minutes was up Dan began to massage Rhys’s shaven legs down to his trunk which forced the last remnants of blood from the deep throat wound.

Safe with the knowledge that Rhys had been bled Dan now continued and began the process of decapitating his victim. He enlarged the previous ear-to-ear cut until he could feel the knife strike some resistance as it hit the soldiers vertebrae. It took a bit more effort, but he had soon cut through the ligament and cartilage and pulled the young soldier’s head until it popped off.

Dan stare into Rhys’s eyes before placing the head on the side so it now watched its own body being carefully butchered.

Dan grabbed a scalpel blade from the table and now began the process of gutting his victim. He made an incision going from Rhys’s pubic area to his breastbone before placing his hand inside and pulling out the unlucky soldiers’ bowels, internal organs, and intestines.

With all that done Dan could now harvest Rhys’s body for its meat. He started by dismembering the body first starting with his victims arms. He began by cutting through the meat under the armpit and around the shoulder before carefully cutting away the ligaments around the head of the humerus. Once this was done, he grabbed the hunk’s arms one at a time and twisted them until the remaining tendons that tied to the shoulder blade broke free.

With each arm loose, he chopped the hands-off and then carefully cut off each finger so the children could snack on them before processing the meat from the upper arm. Rhys’s biceps were saved and cut into steaks whilst his triceps were thrown on the pile to be minced up.

The butcher now turned his attention to the hunky torso. He grabbed the power saw once again and this time ran it up from Rhys’s back from his buttocks to the neck area.

The hunky soldier’s lateral back muscles were cut away and carefully sliced into large fillets, whilst his ribs were removed and placed on the side, some to be coated in BBQ sauce and the others to remain plain. Rhys’s fine oblique muscles of the abdominal area were cut into fine tender steaks whilst his abs were carefully sliced away and cut into bacon strips along with some flank & plate steak. Rhys’s pecs were delicately sliced away ready to be served as burgers before Dan finished by turning the remaining meat from his neck and shoulder into various cuts of chuck steak.

The processing of Rhys’s body was nearly done, and Dan now turned his attention to the best cuts a body provided and its legs. He grabbed one of the young man’s meaty legs and quickly cut the foot off before separating the upper leg from the calf at the knee. He carefully cut the juicy calf muscle away before turning it into a number of steaks. Dan now grabbed one of Rhys’s thick thighs before carefully carving a number of juicy and tender sirloin steaks and roasts from the large slab of meat. He repeated the process on the young man’s other leg before cutting his buttocks into some prime rump steak and roasts.

Before Dan tidied up, he weighed the meat he had collected from Rhys’s body. Smiling to himself satisfactorily as the reading came back at 24 kilos of prime beef collected.

The young soldier’s organs were thrown to the family dogs as three large tubs of mincemeat and four crates of various steaks were carried into the freezer.

That night when the kids were in bed Dan & Sara cooked up a steak taken from the quads of both Tyler and Rhys and compared the taste and flavourfulness of the meat. What they found surprised them as Rhys’s just had a little more flavour.

Meanwhile in the city centre a poster was put up after seven days with the authorities now believing their missing service man was dead.

Chapter 8. Ben

It was time to feed the family again and Dan had been sent to hunt another warrior for the family’s dinner table. He’d driven around an hour out of town to a location he hadn’t sourced any meat from yet. The area was quite secluded with lots of wood and grasslands, a prime spot to snare the next piece of beef from.

Ben was the unlucky soldier who had been tasked with patrolling the area. The young man had joined the militia whilst he finished up at college and was on his very last patrol.

He had just graduated as a Dr of physiotherapy, he was excited to give up the dangerous life and settle into a more normal one. His superiors had given him this area to patrol as it was a notoriously quiet one and his colleagues had planned a surprise leaving party for him when he finished his shift.

However, he was about to find out that fate had a different plan for him.

On arrival at the location, Dan waited patiently for his potential prey to conduct his next sweep and it didn’t take long for Ben to come into view.

The hunky warrior was surprised to see a vehicle enter a parking lot in his patch and headed over to speak to the driver.

Dan could see that Ben was walking over to the car and playing it cool as the hot young soldier asked what he was doing and explained they didn’t get many cars there.

Dan told him that he had stopped for a quick rest abs would soon be on his way and Ben finished by saying that he expected the car to be gone By the time he came back from his next sweep. Dan nodded as he continued to visual check out the meat in front of him, Ben did indeed have a good body with a meaty set of pecs and a great set of legs. He watched as Ben walked off knowing he had to strike when the hot soldier came back.

It took Ben around ninety minutes to complete a round of his patrol and to his annoyance, Dan’s car was still there when he returned. He had tried being nice but it seemed the occupant had taken no notice of him so Ben decided to try a different approach.

As he got closer to the car he saw that the vehicle was actually empty and was puzzled as to where the driver could be. The young warrior looked around unaware that Dan was sneaking up on him.

Within seconds Dan had slipped the garotte around the hunky warrior’s neck and pulled it tight.

“Urrrkk, ugghh, aaaak.” Ben grunted as he frantically kicked his legs and violently pulled at Dan’s arms. However, his struggles didn’t last long as the garrote did its job as the sound of the young soldier’s larynx breaking was followed by his body quickly going limp as Dan let it fall to the floor. With Ben now dead Dan observed the hot hunk lying in front of him.

With Ben dead Dan wasted little time in bundling the dead warrior into the back of his car and driving home.

It was getting late when he pulled into the drive way and Sara had put the kids to bed. She helped Dan bring their next meal in and took some time to admire Ben’s body as she prodded and poked some of his fine meat on display.

“Another fine young man to fill our bellies with.” She said before adding “I’ll let you go and do your work.”

Dan dragged the dead hunk down to his room and lay him out on the floor. He took some time to admire Ben’s body before getting the tools ready that he needed for the job.

The Cannibal grabbed his camera and took some photos of Ben lying dead before stripping the dead soldier of his arm and leg guards and red cape before dragging the family’s latest victim into his homemade slaughterhouse.

Now was the time to harvest his latest conquests body of its meat and he wasted little time in stripping the muscular soldier naked, washing the body and hanging him upside down by his ankles, watching as all the blood now flowed to Ben’s head.

Dan turned the tap on as he and made a small incision on one side of Ben’s neck until he hit the young man’s carotid artery. Blood immediately began to gush from the wound and into the tub as Dan continued with a deep ear-to-ear cut that sliced through the young mans neck and larynx.

He now set the timer for 30 minutes and watched as Ben’s blood mixed with the water and swirled down the drain. Once the 30 minutes was up Dan began to massage Ben’s fine legs down to his trunk which forced the last remnants of blood from the deep throat wound.

Safe with the knowledge that Ben had been bled Dan now continued and began the process of decapitating his victim. He enlarged the previous ear-to-ear cut until he could feel the knife strike some resistance as it hit Ben’s vertebrae. It took a bit more effort, but he had soon cut through the ligament and cartilage and pulled the young soldier’s head until it popped off.

Dan stare into Ben’s eyes before placing the head on the side so it now watched its own body being carefully butchered.

Dan grabbed a scalpel blade from the table and now began the process of gutting his victim. He made an incision going from Ben’s pubic area to his breastbone before placing his hand inside and pulling out the unlucky soldiers’ bowels, internal organs, and intestines.

With all that done Dan could now harvest Ben’s body for its meat. He started by dismembering the body first starting with the soldiers arms. He began by cutting through the meat under the armpit and around the shoulder before carefully cutting away the ligaments around the head of the humerus. Once this was done, he grabbed the hunk’s arms one at a time and twisted them until the remaining tendons that tied to the shoulder blade broke free.

With each arm loose, he chopped the hands-off and then carefully cut off each finger so the children could snack on them before processing the meat from the upper arm. Ben’s biceps were saved and cut into steaks whilst his triceps were thrown on the pile to be minced up.

The butcher now turned his attention to the hunky torso. He grabbed the power saw once again and this time ran it up from Ben’s back from his buttocks to the neck area.

The hunky soldier’s lateral back muscles were cut away and carefully sliced into large fillets, whilst his ribs were removed and placed on the side, some to be coated in BBQ sauce and the others to remain plain. Ben’s fine oblique muscles of the abdominal area were cut into fine tender steaks whilst his abs were carefully sliced away and cut into bacon strips along with some flank & plate steak. Ben’s pecs were delicately sliced away to be served as burgers before Dan finished by turning the remaining meat from his neck and shoulder into various cuts of chuck steak.

The processing of Ben’s body was nearly done, and Dan now turned his attention to the best cuts a body provided and its legs. He grabbed one of the young man’s meaty legs and quickly cut the foot off before separating the upper leg from the calf at the knee. He carefully cut the juicy calf muscle away before turning it into a number of steaks. Dan now grabbed one of Ben’s thick thighs before carefully carving a number of juicy and tender sirloin steaks and roasts from the large slab of meat. He repeated the process on the young man’s other leg before cutting his buttocks into some prime rump steak and roasts.

Back at the soldier’s barracks Ben’s colleagues eagerly awaited the young man to come back from his last ever patrol. The group were ready to party and it was sometimes natural for a soldier to return an hour or so late. But when Ben hadn’t appeared a few more hours later they began to feel the worse and the party atmosphere soon turned into a more somber moment as people realized what could have happened to Ben.

Seven days had passed and there had been no sighting of Ben. As procedure dictated the young man was declared dead and posters of him were put up in the city centres around the nation.

Dan had heard the story about Ben and he was on his last ever shift when the cannibal made him a target. He felt a little guilty on slaying the hunk but any guilt always disappeared when he tucked into a fine piece of the young man’s flesh.

another perfect story, about the soldier I use for my avatar. He’s so sexy I think he´s one of my favorite …. Would love to see more pics of him …. 😍😍😍

Guys more good news to share every single one of my stories is going to be sold as an E-Book.

Every Predator Story and every single new story will now be available to read on the go just like a kindle. You can read them on your laptop or phone anywhere and anytime.

Each story will contain its original pictures so nothing will be left out.

Please support this new venture if you can

https://predatorstories.gumroad.com/

Back