asphixiaskin

Forum Newcomer
I’m writing this in my head. You there on the outside will never hear it. You’ll never really know what this is like.

I’d heard the old joke. Back in the old west a soldier gets transferred to a fort way out in the middle of nowhere. After he’s settled in and a few days pass he starts to wonder what they are supposed to do for action. He decides to ask one of the other guys. The other guy tells him about a barrel behind the north barracks. “It’s so lifelike that if you close your eyes and concentrate, it’s just like the real thing.” The soldier is skeptical but after a few more days he decides to check it out. Behind the barracks is a large barrel, sealed shut, with a single fur lined hole in the side. The soldier looks into the hole but it‘s too dark to see anything. He‘s horny enough to take a chance. He unbuckles his pants, inserts himself and amazingly has the best fuck he’s had in months. Walking back out from behind, he runs in to the buddy who told him about the barrel. “That was terrific!” He exclaimed, “And I can use that any time I want?” "Yes", came the reply, “Except for every other Sunday when it’s your turn in the barrel.”

Now I’m living that. For the rest of my life I think.

There’s a fully erect cock in my mouth. The taste is sweet and salty. I have no idea whose it is. It doesn’t matter. All I care about is that he finishes and pulls out because his cock is plugging my breathing hole. I need air.

He drives in all the way and I deep throat him involuntarily. I work the underside of his penis with my tongue, licking at the most sensitive places, trying to push him over the edge. I finally do. Bitter. Slime. I register these things as my mouth is flooded with his juice.

He pulls his penis out. I swallow to clear my throat and pant for air. After a moment I’m no longer feeling desperate but I’m still panting a little. It’s so hot in here. I can feel sweat collecting and dripping down the inside of the plastic wrap covering my skin. A drop starts at the base of my neck and runs all the way down my chest and stomach and tickles the tip of my cock pressed there. I shiver in spite of the heat.

I’ve put my life in my Masters hands many times. Situations where he had to rescue me to save my life, if he had done nothing I would have died. I’ve never lost faith in him. But this, I don’t know how he’ll be able to rescue me. I don’t know if he wants to.

“Something special.” That’s what he promised me when he took me to the construction site. One of several owned by his company. On a Sunday morning the place was deserted. When he told me to strip I didn’t have a worry in the world that someone would see us.

He started by wrapping me in plastic kitchen wrap, starting at one foot, sealing each leg and arm, my torso, my groin. Not tight but complete from the neck down. Then he put a rubber block in the back of each side of my mouth, jammed them in the molars and wrapped my head just leaving my mouth and nose uncovered. As he wrapped around my jaw and over the top of my head I was forced to bite down hard on the rubber blocks. They gave a little and then prevented me from closing any further. When he was done my mouth was held forced open and locked. Then he laid me face down and tied me up. He forced my arms up behind my back and fastened them together, wrapped rope around my chest, up around my neck, down between my legs. He fastened my ankles together and my legs at the knees. He cinched a rope tight connecting my ankles to my upper back, drawing my feet up to my ass. When he was done I was in one of the tightest, most complete and most comfortable hog-ties I’ve ever been in.

Then he rolled me on my back and asked if I was okay. I managed an “Ughn, ughn” and nodded yes. I could still see him through the plastic covering my eyes. I couldn’t believe what I saw next and what he did. He picked up a caulking gun from a work shelf a few feet away. One of those with a pump trigger. You put in a tube of caulking, cut off the tip and when you pull the trigger it protrudes a thick bead out the end. It’s more than a little phallic. He inserted the tip up my left nostril.

He paused for a few seconds and smiled. I thought he was just giving me a scare, one of his kicks. Then he pulled the trigger. Warm goo filled my nostril, plugging it completely. I hollered as best I could. What was he doing? Stop! He pulled the tip out and inserted it into the other side. I tried to twist my face away but he was holding my head between his thighs by then and his free hand was pressing down on my forehead. He pulled the trigger again and my nose was sealed. It felt like the caulking was all the way up into my sinuses.

He tossed the caulking gun aside and took up the roll of plastic. He gently wrapped my head in another layer, covering my nose this time, leaving just the open round orifice of my mouth.

With not much effort, he picked me up and carried me over to a large barrel. The lid was off and he put me inside. It was over five feet tall and several feet across. There was a round hole in the side. Stood up on my knees the hole was right at the level of my mouth. The rim of the barrel was a good six inches above the top of my head.

I couldn’t see what he did next. There was some kind of strapping fastened to the inside wall. He pressed me against the side and attached me to the barrel. One strap crossed my legs, another across my lower back, another across my upper back. My head was fastened in place by something that felt more elaborate. When he was done I couldn’t move. My mouth was perfectly aligned with the hole and I was breathing air from outside. That’s when I remembered the joke. I thought he would just mouth fuck me and that would be it.

He left me alone for a few minutes. I didn’t hear anything. I wondered how he was going to get the caulking out of my nose when he was done. But I trusted him. I always do. I tried to stay calm and breathe normally. Then I heard machinery running. It sounded like a truck engine. I couldn’t be sure, sounds were muffled and distorted. The beep, beep, beep of a backup warning confirmed it. All I felt at that time was puzzlement. What could he have been doing? The beeping stopped. The rumbling noises from the truck got louder. There was some clattering of metal on metal. Then there was a scraping noise. And something wet and heavy landed behind me with a plop.

I immediately realized what it was and I panicked. He was filling the barrel with cement. Not that panicking really meant anything. I strained and heaved and made inarticulate sounds that probably couldn’t have been heard over the truck noises. There wasn’t any escape.

The flow was slow. It took at least ten minutes for me to be covered. It was a wet mix that flowed around me and filled every gap and crevice. I could only wait helplessly as the barrel filled. The weight of it pressed in on me. It crept up my legs, up my belly, it covered my arms, my shoulders. I had to start making extra effort to breathe because my chest was compressed by the weight. It reached my chin and the most horrifying sensation of all was feeling it go up my face and the sides of my head. Then I was completely covered. I could dimly hear the truck run for a few more minutes, no doubt topping off the barrel. Then silence.

I kept thinking that it was just Master toying with me, scaring me. He would pull me out. It would all be okay. I thought that for a long time; long enough for the cement to harden. I can feel it around me like form fitted rock. Could he even break me out now?

He went first, I’m sure of that. I’ve had his penis in my mouth enough times to recognize the taste and size and texture. He must have been aroused over the top, he came so quickly and then he was gone. A moment later another erect cock was inserted. He must have called some friends. That guy took a little longer and I was starting to get desperate for air by the time he ejaculated.

Penis after penis was inserted after that, with only a short break in between.

I feel a tip touch my lips and I have time to draw in a deep breath before he inserts himself. I think it’s someone new. It’s not Master. He’s driving into me hard and deep, pumping fast. He’s doing his best to cum quickly. I try again to help as much as I can by licking and teasing with my tongue. Seconds pass, then a minute. I’ve lost track of how many times this has been. Two minutes pass. Fear makes my heart pound as I begin to suspect it is one of them going a second time. How long will it take them to get off?

My own cock is swelling hard against the plastic holding it in place and I find that if I flex my ass and tighten my stomach muscles I can get a tiny amount of thrust, just a quarter of an inch. I’m so turned on by what’s happening that it’s enough. I have a shattering orgasm and feel more wetness mix with the sweat already on my belly. More seconds pass. He’s still pumping. I really need to breathe now. I’m starting to get light headed. My tongue is going numb. My body is going numb. I feel like I’m whirling in the blackness. My chest is starting to hurt. It’s hot. So hot in here. My ears are ringing and bright spots are dancing in front of my eyes. Please cum. Please cum. Please. Please. Please.

There’s a hot squirt at the back of my throat and I can breathe again. I swallow and gasp for air. I can’t breathe fast enough. No more, I think. I can’t take any more. My breathing just goes back to normal and I feel another tip touch my lips. He starts to insert and foolishly I blow out, as if I can force him out of my mouth. It does nothing but expel the air that I should have been holding. I try to draw in a breath but it’s too late. All I do is suck him in fully. It’s Master.

Now I know my life is truly at his mercy. My virile Master. It seems he can always get an erection. His second times though… There have been scenes where I’ve had to take a break because my jaw was starting to ache it went so long his second time. He’s slowly thrusting in and out now. I’m sucking for air with all the force I can muster and I know he’s relishing it. The bright spots are back. I’m spinning. I can’t feel my body at all. My tongue stops moving. He doesn’t seem to notice or doesn’t care. I can’t even feel the cock in my mouth any more. I have one last thought before I black out. I love you Master. Please save me. Please.

==============================================================

I watch Master thrust against the barrel. Sweat is running down his naked torso and he's groaning with lust and pleasure. I never met his former slave, the man inside the barrel. I try to imagine what he must be feeling now. If he's feeling anything now, if he's still alive. Master waves me over and I step up to him. He kisses he hard and I kiss him back, our tongues touching, and he cums with a gasp that breaks the kiss. He pulls out. There is a coughing, choking noise from the barrel. I put my hand in front of the hole and I can feel air moving in and out. I'm rock hard. I've already hole fucked him once and the thought of doing it again has me more turned on that I've ever been in my life. Master guides me in. I close my eyes and pump. I imagine him inside. I imagine me inside. When Master tires of me will he do this to me? Or will he do something even more incredible? I pump and pump. I can feel the tongue licking. I can feel the suction as he grows more desperate for air. Masters hands are on my shoulders, rubbing me, he's running them down my chest and tweaking my nipples. It's all too much and I orgasm in a shudder. Master grabs my hips and pulls me back.

There is a slurping, gurgling intake of air. He's still alive. I feel Master against me. He's hard again. I can't believe it. He's going to go a third time. He steps forward and inserts himself. It's different this time. He's thrusting slowly. His head is tilted back, looking at the sky, and he seems to be taking his time. I step up tight behind him and rub my hands up and down his slick body. A minute passes. Master groans and I think maybe he's cum again. No. He slows down his thrusts even slower, gently sliding in and out. After a long time, probably close to ten minutes, Master turns his head and kisses me. He closes his eyes and tenses. He’s finally cum. He opens his eyes and looks at me, his cock still inserted in the hole, plugging it completely. “You’re my new Slave now.” I shiver and hold him tight. How long until it’s my turn in the barrel?

Holy crap. Excellently done, never seen anything quite like that. Terrifying though... I felt guilty being so turned on by it.

It reminded me of the death of the brother of Richard III of England. George, Duke of Clarence, was convicted of treason, and sealed in a barrel filled with Malmsey wine, the dukes favorite. Well, it was his favorite until he drowned in it!

Back