Brutal. Thanks

Poor lads, both were very scared last one pissed himself.

Also interesting that first dude that got murdered didn't make the typical gurgling breathing sound most dudes produce during beheading.

This sounds interesting as hell, but I KNOW I'm too squeamish to watch it. I looked at part of a beheading video once, years ago. I haven't gotten over it yet.

Also interesting that first dude that got murdered didn't make the typical gurgling breathing sound most dudes produce during beheading.

The first guy didn't twitch like the second guy either.... it's like he died REALLY quickly when they cut his throat, maybe?

i've watched soo many that i desensitived to it. it sadly doesnt bother me at all

The first guy didn't twitch like the second guy either.... it's like he died REALLY quickly when they cut his throat, maybe?

I think first guy passed out from fear and pain it's true no struggle. Second guy was different poor lad struggled hard, he was fit. Watch him carefully you can see the exact moment when he turns into a corpse, his body relaxes unfortunatley up to this point he was fully conscious.

I think first guy passed out from fear and pain it's true no struggle. Second guy was different poor lad struggled hard, he was fit. Watch him carefully you can see the exact moment when he turns into a corpse, his body relaxes unfortunatley up to this point he was fully conscious.

Yeah, I just re-watched it. Dude #2 hits two stages. The first stage where the initial pain and shock causes him to piss his jeans, and the second stage, the end, when his body stops fighting and twitching and just goes completely limp. You're right, it took a long time for him to die. No doubt incredibly painful and horrifying final long moments for him.

When he stops fighting is the exact moment when he lost consciousness and he was crushed out of existence. Gurgling means his larynx was severed completely and he aspirated blood - no longer able to scream even if he wanted to.

I think second dude was able to scream for much longer compared with first dude because his killer started cutting him on the side of the neck while first dude had his larynx severed in the first few seconds.

Still it's awesome that he didn't fight and twitch much. He was a fattie while second dude was toned up & muscled.

Back