Teacher beheaded near Paris after showing Muhammad cartoon in class

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Gbxbpjz.jpg

A teacher has been beheaded in a suburb north-west of the French capital Paris, reports say, with the attacker shot dead by police.

The victim in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine was a teacher who is said to have shown caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad to his students.
The anti-terrorism prosecutor has been called in to lead an investigation into the attack.
The incident occurred at about 17:00 local time (15:00 GMT) near a school.

French President Emmanuel Macron is to visit Conflans-Sainte-Honorine later on Friday evening.
Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin, travelling to Morocco, is returning urgently to Paris.
France's AFP news agency, quoting police and prosecutors, said the victim had been decapitated.

A man wielding a large knife is reported to have attacked the teacher in a street, cutting off his head. The attacker then ran off, but local police alerted by the public were quickly at the scene in the nearby area of Éragny

When they shouted at him to give himself up, he is said to have threatened them. The officers shot him and he died a short time after,
The scene is now sealed off, as the investigation continues.
In a tweet (in French), police urged members of the public to avoid the area.
A trial is under way in Paris of alleged accomplices in the deadly 2015 attack on the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, which had published cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

The man who beheaded a teacher in a street in France waited outside the school and asked pupils to identify his target, anti-terrorism officials say.

mbZGsJa.png

Screenshot of the original post made on Twitter by the terrorist.

The man then posted images on social media of dead victim Samuel Paty, 47, who had shown controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad to his students.

High-resolution photo of victim
here.

The attacker later fired at police with an airgun before being shot dead.
Nine people have been arrested and are being investigated for possible links to Islamic extremism.

The attack took place at about 17:00 (15:00 GMT) on Friday near the College du Bois d'Aulne, where Mr Paty taught, in the town of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, some 30km (20 miles) north-west of central Paris.

President Emmanuel Macron said the attack bore all the hallmarks of an "Islamist terrorist attack" and the teacher had been murdered because he "taught freedom of expression".

A national tribute will be paid to Mr Paty.

I found an alive picture of Samuel. Fucking hell, even at his late 40s this man just oozed sex appeal. I wouldn't have minded sucking on his throbbing cock to boost my grades a little.

I found an alive picture of Samuel. Fucking hell, even at his late 40s this man just oozed sex appeal. I wouldn't have minded sucking on his throbbing cock to boost my grades a little.

agree! Super cute.

Back