Sweet young drowned guy

Caronte

Forum Regular
With only 14 yeas old, Daniel Lozano Trujillo died by drowning in the waters of "Fragua Chorroso" River in the municipality of San José del Fragua, south of the department. (Venezuela)

According to witnesses, Daniel, was with grandmother and uncle, enjoying the waters at the point called charco el silencio (puddle of silence) and in one of his dives into the water will not be returned see.

After the accident, rescue agencies moved into place to start the search of the young guy, finding him dead two hours later. Daniel's lifeless body was taken to the morgue at the local hospital in the municipality of San José del Fragua.

I must say I had my doubts about publishing this post even when I have it in my collection for some time.

- First, because the victim is very young. And I've seen some people who do not like the publication of dead young boys in this forum.
- Second, because I tried to find better photos without any good result.

But despite the young age of the victim he is one of the cutest dead guy I've seen and my biggest regret is not having had the opportunity to see his lifeless body in person.

Back