big ugly fat smelly mother fucking pig!
bitch needs to have her tongue cut out so she cant cram
anymore fucking food down her sewer pipe of a throat.

But I think otherwise.... wouldn't it be erotic to see a hot muscular young man forced to have sex with this woman under threat of death and see how far he would take it to save himself?

But I think otherwise.... wouldn't it be erotic to see a hot muscular young man forced to have sex with this woman under threat of death and see how far he would take it to save himself?

LMFAO!! OH MY GOD, LOL................
I certainly don't think it would be erotic to watch, the mere presence of the fat cow would keep me from getting wood to begin with, but it certainly would be quite funny and entertaining!!! i'd be in a state of hysteria while watching such antics! lol

Loolll :tongue for you:

I know str8 guys who are into fat women and get hard, the world is sick.

I wouldn't touch her with a stick.

She's disgusting I and my platoon would not fuck her if desparate

HAHA...you warrior Scotsmen have standards, and, horny or not, there's a level below which you will not stoop. She's WAY below that level.

Just a quick glance at the picture is enough to turn me right OFF

big ugly fat smelly mother fucking pig!
bitch needs to have her tongue cut out so she cant cram
anymore fucking food down her sewer pipe of a throat.

She really is frightening, Rick. If an impressionable young dude were to see this photo, it might warp his sexual development. I think it would be a kindness to everyone to have her "disappeared". I think they do that in Guatemala. So, let's put her on a banana barge heading south...ASAP.

She really is frightening, Rick. If an impressionable young dude were to see this photo, it might warp his sexual development. I think it would be a kindness to everyone to have her "disappeared". I think they do that in Guatemala. So, let's put her on a banana barge heading south...ASAP.

FOR SURE DUDE!! lol

Back