Suicide.

Will92

Nightowl
Established Member
Hi guys and girls. My name is Will and im a 28 (i look about 18) year old male from the uk. For the past 6 weeks i have come to the decision that i no longer want to continue living. ( i have my reasons) what im seeking is for some to take a video and pictures of my corpse once i have killed myself. And post them on this website, since i have been a fan for many years.This is a serious post so only serious answers welcomed. Send me a message if interested. My email is hallettwilliam9@gmail.com please see attached photos of myself. Thankyou.

Will, you need to continue to take photos. Your body is close to perfect. Proceed with life, suicide is not the answer. Looking forward to new non suicide images in the future.

Will92, your modeling and your photos on my computer screen bring me pleasure as i masturbate to your shots. Please keep it up. Your needed by me and many.

Your a dream hot playmate. Your giving my cock a workout stroking to your modeling. Thanks for sharing your sex appeal with me.

No problem. There will be more to come. I hope to get a video of my corpse, i just need help finding somebody to take pictures and a video.

Why wouldn't you want to live any more...Life is pretty fucked up that's true but aren't you just curious how worse can it actually get🐱

Why wouldn't you want to live any more...Life is pretty fucked up that's true but aren't you just curious how worse can it actually get🐱
Ive just had enough to be honest. I feel as if my time has come to an end. I wont ever be able to live comfortably, because of my mental health Thankyou. 🙂

Back