deaddirty

Forum Elite
Just tried a search using Japanese characters for 'suicide', and this is all I got

Not sure how hey did it - think one guy used a brazier of charcoal to give himself a nice warm roomful of carbon monoxiide.
So the question is - given that suicide, by all sorts of methods including lots of hangings, is so common in Japan, why are we not seeing the new images (I remember some good ones from years ago).
And of course - can any of our Japanese members find them for us?

Just tried a search using Japanese characters for 'suicide', and this is all I got

Not sure how hey did it - think one guy used a brazier of charcoal to give himself a nice warm roomful of carbon monoxiide.
So the question is - given that suicide, by all sorts of methods including lots of hangings, is so common in Japan, why are we not seeing the new images (I remember some good ones from years ago).
And of course - can any of our Japanese members find them for us?

Pic 2 from Hong Kong. 3 secondary school kids (2 girls and 1 guy) had charcoal suicide in chalet.
Pic 3 and 4 from Taiwan. Founder of a hotel committed suicide in his own hotel by plastic bag.
Pic 5 and 6 from China. 2 guys found unconscious in room with charcoal. Condition unclear.

Pic 6 , coroners uniform is not it of Japan.
And Charcoal-burning suicide is not Common in Japan. ( "hanging" is most common)

Suicide is such a waste. I wish I would have used his sentence that no one dies alone, your suicide will affect someone. I would tell another person to think hard about how their suicide hurts others, think about who will miss you and feel guilty for the rest of their lives. Think long and hard about it because this is such a hurtful decision. I had a friend who hung himself, and asked me a few times what the best way to kill himself. I told him to stop saying that and to get help. He died in 2009 by hanging. He was so handsome and sexy, such a shame, the people who knew you will feel loss and sorrow.
There are so many people fighting to live in this world , people who need organ transplants. Its such a waste to let yourself rot in a forest. Anyway as usual there are far more questions than answers.Questions you cant ask someone once they decide to go away for ever.

I thought Japs like to fall on swords when they do it.....

Back