Guest viewing is limited

Stustustugoo

Why do you even bother? Surely you have better things to do with your time.
 
maybe if u got me stone drunk and told me it was a dude i might plow her ass.......
but thats a big maybe!!!!!!! lol

Dude that's 1 sweet ass what if you were wasted on tequila and high on synthetic weed would u pound her ass then?
 
Newbie stus is my friend I'm just asking him question.Least I'm not pretending 2 b a woman like u.

I just figured he would gravitate more to the picture if featured feet. But you've read my other post? Cool, does that mean we can be friends?
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
Dude that's 1 sweet ass what if you were wasted on tequila and high on synthetic weed would u pound her ass then?

how about if i would do it with the bitch but get to worship and do your manly feet afterwards?!!!!!!!!!! lol lol
:excellent::evil bastards:
 
You claim to be female however I think we all know you're lying post your cunt
 
You claim to be female however I think we all know you're lying post your cunt

Or you could take it on faith. The problem with your request is that I'm Japanese, so even if I sent you a picture of my genitals it would just come out pixelated and you would have a hard time telling either way.
 
Back
Top