• Strangled

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Headshot

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

jaksonne

Forum Regular
RwTDYsb.jpg

Strangling takes longer and the pleasure can last much longer, that said, your model who
was shot in the head is very very very hot

Definitely strangling - I'd like to unshoot the guy on the left so he can be strangled in those nice undies of his.

blood can get very messy splattered up your wallpaper and is pretty instant. the bullet kills the brain and stops bodily functions pretty instantly but tying up a young muscular male and tying a cord around his neck super tight in a knot.. You can do so much more

i would hug that chest so hard and listen to his heart how it blasts in his chest and all his muscles and body fights for freedom. literally every fibre of his very being struggling and fighting the inevitable doom.

Belief the brain doesnt even die immediately.. after minutes of struggling.. the signs he is about to weaken, blood everywhere or not I would like to cut their bellies open reach in and grab their furiously fast and hard freightened hearts and help them stop beating by clenching my fist as hard as i can before i pull it out of him

Back