Tecpatl

Forum Resident
devin01hd.mp4_000865131.jpg

"Please. Please. Please just stop. I'll do anything. Just let me go."
The man sat in the darkened room. The only light came from a very large flat-panel display on the wall. It showed a young man tied, naked and spread-eagled, on a black table. He appeared to be in his early twenties. He was white, and his accent was American.
Ice clinked as the man took a sip of a very rare scotch. With his other hand he stroked his stiff cock. He wanted to be sure to time this correctly, the man thought, but then he had the schedule. The kid didn't.*
On the screen a second man, his face not seen, was whipping the kid across the belly. The kid writhed and pleaded. His abs were cherry red. The man had been watching for almost two hours as the kid was brought in, his clothes slowly cut from his body, his body tied to the table. At first he had cursed at his captors, screaming at them. That had slowly given way to pleading and bargaining to be set free. The man wondered if he would accept his fate at the end.

devin04hd.mp4_000472038.jpgdevin04hd.mp4_000613046.jpg

He had no idea who the kid was, or where he was being tormented. He only knew he was another beautiful boy being offered by the live web-streaming service he subscribed to. It was a very exclusive and expensive service, with elaborate safeguards that protected both the subscribers and the service. That was both understandable and necessary.
The man toggled through several of the views of the scene. Cameras were positioned to show every flinch in the kids face, every mark on the kid's flesh. The man on screen had put aside the whip. He was attaching a metal cock ring around the kid's cock and balls. The man had been looking forward to this part. He pumped his cock as electrodes were attached to the kid's cock ring.

devin05hd.mp4_000198798.jpg

The kid shrieked as electricity coursed through him and every muscle tightened, arching his body over the table.
"Please stop," he said, sounding exhausted.
But the jolts continued. The kid's body arching and writhing higher and higher until only his hands and feet were touching the table. In between jolts, the man on screen stroked the kid's cock, getting it to harden.
"Don't, please, no," the kid moaned.
That's ok kid, the man thought, it'll be over soon. But fuck, this is hot.

devin05hd.mp4_000666533.jpg

Just then a third figure came on screen. A large man with powerful arms and chest. He was naked except for a leather hood. He carried an ax.
"Oh no," the kid moaned, "No, please, please no, not that."
The words rushed out as if enough words could stop what was about to happen. The burly man swiftly raised the ax above the kid's naked body.
"NO," the kid howled, his head thrashing from side to side. The axman lowered the ax slowly to hover over the kid's neck, just under his chin. The kid froze, his chest heaving, his eyes wide with panic.
"If you make me miss, it will be very hard for you," the axman rumbled. He had an accent, but the man could not place it. He had put down the scotch and was pumping his cock fiercely, trying to come at just the right time.
The ax was raised again, and the kid jerked. The ax came down and stopped just above the kid's eyes, hovering.
Damn he's good, the man thought, hell of a warning.
Once again the kid jerked, and the ax ended hovering over his mouth. The kid's sobs were ragged now, and slower. Something changed in his eyes. Tears rolled down his cheeks. This time as the ax was raised the kid raised his chin and stretched his neck. The ax slammed precisely down, slicing clean through the exposed neck and burying itself in the wood of the table. The burly man immediately clutched the kid's hair and raised the head. The kid's eyes were clearly blinking and rolling, his mouth working as if trying to form words. Blood poured out of the kid's stump around the shining ax head.
Fuck, thought the man as he stared at the screen pumping cum over his belly.
Just then electricity coursed through the headless body, and it arched once more its muscles straining, pushing it against the ax. And it made the dead meat of the kid's cock cum, pumping its last spurts of life over the kid's belly and chest. The axman saw. And as the body slumped back to the table, he rested the head on the kid's chest, taking the cum from the kid's belly on the fingers of his other hand and putting it in the kid's open mouth, rubbing it on his tongue.
The man sank back into his chair in his darkened room, spent. He used a damp cloth to wipe cum off of himself. Fuck these guys are good, he thought. He wondered who had the idea of the jolt of electricity at the end, if it was planned or just a last minute inspiration.
On screen the kid had been moved to an autopsy table. The axman had taken out a set of knives. In two days a very specialized courier service would deliver a package to the man. It would contain a full digital record of today's event, as well as the flash-frozen left pectoral steak from the kid who had just died. The man took a sip of scotch and watched his cut of meat being carved. *** * **

Last edited:
OMG Tecpatl! Fuck me harder! Excellent uber-hot creation! Ultra cum-inducing! Heads are just flying all over today! Hot hot hot!:stroke::load::stroke::load::stroke::load::stroke::load::stroke::load::aha:

Thanks. I remember promising you some chopped off heads and I thought it was about time.

Excellent story, Tecpatl. I certainly am looking forward to reading more stories from you.I also appreciate that you included pics in addition to the text.

Tecpatl, you're a Meister! Axe thing not totally my scene either, but you made it seem hot!

snuff enuff?

sit on my mouth & shit while you cut me open @ my pubic bone & pull out my gut, stick your shiv into my assholecunt & slice through my perianum to my balls thn carve around the groin seam around the scrotum & cock & slice thru.
shove your fist into the bloody cunt.
SLAM ME B 4 WE BEGIN
I love the way you love

what a way to go

Back