[story] Dirt Nap

quieted

Forum Newcomer
I stood in the shower, looking down at water droplets running down my skin. Reasonably toned, considering the Covid quarantine. Pecs could be larger, though... I reached back and grabbed my buttcheek. Was it a nice buttcheek? Would a gay man want to grab a handful of that? Who knows, I'm not gay. But it seemed round and firm just enough.

Living for months in isolation sure got me lonely, I thought, looking down at my penis, which perked up at the idea of anyone - even a gay man - touching my body. So stupid.

I turned off the water and reached for the towel, but it wasn't there. Damn, I forgot to take it out of the dryer.

The door of the bathroom clacked closed behind me. Walking naked through my apartment, I turned the corner, only to hear "SHIT!" and feel the cold muzzle of a gun pressed in my forehead. There was a shorter man in dirty hobo clothes standing in front of me. My eyes widened in shock, as I registered his presence, but before I had the next thought, there was nothing. I didn't even hear the gunshot.

With a small dark hole above my left eyebrow, my face took on a dumb expression, mouth agape, as my naked body fell to its knees, and then fell forward, my arms hanging down by my sides as my open mouth fell onto the man's crotch, my upper lip dragging on the fabric of his pants.

"Shit, Carl", said another figure behind his shoulder. "Shit, Carl, what did you do."

"What I had to. " said Carl, lowering the smoking gun. "The flat was s'posed to be empty, damnit. Anyway, I ain't one to turn down a free blowjob!"

Carl unzipped his pants, and his dong fell out, partially erect. With my head pressed into his lap, my kneeling body leaning forward into him, he let it in between my lips.

My eyes stared blankly at the seams of his zipper as his hand guided my head by the hair, his dick enlarging and hardening in the warmth of my mouth.

"Ohh yeah" said Carl as his dick brushed by my relaxed tongue, pushing into my throat. "You should try it, man. Stop shoving laptops in your bag and learn to enjoy the moment, Vince!"

A few minutes later, I was laid down on the table, my butt and legs hanging off the west side of it. My indifferent face was turned to look at the south.

Vince came up at the west side and slapped my buttock hard, in deafening silence, and it jiggled. On impact, my arm fell off the south side and dangled limply, as Carl kept holding onto my head and thrusting his hard dick into my mouth.

"Oh I love this dead stare", said Carl, marveling at the hole in my forehead, and my eyes staring at his crotch. His hand snuck between my chest and the table . "That's how I know he's finished. He's done." His fingers found my areola. "His nipples are hard, you think he likes it?" His fingers crushed my nipple like a forceps, with no regard for my comfort. "Oh wait, we don't care." He laughed.

Vince parted the buttcheeks of my dead body, lubed up his finger, and slowly pushed it in. Then he got bolder and pushed in the tip of his cock, which got harder as his fingertips sunk into the corpse's buttcheeks. "Uhhhh nice ass on this bitch" he said. His engorged cock slowly sunk into my ass."Fuck yeahhh" he exhaled. "Still warm. And no resistance. You think it's because he's dead?"

"Yeah I think it's got something to do with the bullet I put in his head, man", said Carl sarcastically, my face still bouncing on his dick, driven back and forth by his hands grabbing my hair. "I think you'd get QUITE A BIT of resistance from this obviously straight guy if you tried to fuck him in the ass".

"Right", said Vince, his hands traveling up and down my toned thighs and squeezing my butt, as he kept thrusting in and out with at a more assured, aggressive pace, my relaxed arm hanging off the table and dangling back and forth.

Carl groaned loudly, reaching to his left to grab my buttcheek, as he exploded inside my mouth in several large spurts.

He pulled out his shrinking penis and wiped the leaky end on my nose, cheeks and fixed, unblinking eyes.

A string of white extended from the corner of my open mouth, growing thinner, and started dripping to the floor, as I stared, dumbfounded, through the man who just raped my dead body.

Vince kept thrusting into my submissive form for a while longer, until he exploded inside my dead body too, groaning.

He slowly pulled out of my ass, and smothered his leaky dick on my buttcheeks and back.

My body, leaking from its ass and mouth, was carried to the couch, where it was posed sitting. "Ha! His cock has been hard ever since I shot his dumb ass", said Carl, slapping my penis.

They turned to leave.

"Hey Carl", said Vince. "You ever wonder what it feels like to kill a man?"

"Uhh I just killed one."

"No, I mean... with your hands."

"Oh... I see your point."

Vince came up behind my body, sitting on the couch, and got my neck in a rear naked choke. He closed the choke and squeezed hard. White cum spurted out of my mouth and nose. "I never held it this long on a living dude", he said. "I feel like I am crushing the life out of someone. Feels weird, man. But like, absolute power."

"Check this out", said Carl, returning with a large kitchen knife.

With the sharp tip, he teased the skin on my unmoving, toned stomach, then pushed a little, 5 inches to the side of my belly button.

My stomach skin was bending in, until the skin broke. "Oh fuck", said Carl, sinking his knife into my body. "It went in like butter."

My neck snapped audibly in Vince's hold, and he let go. My head fell back on the couch's rest.

Carl let go of the knife, its hilt sticking from my stomach.

Vince said "it's kinda turning me on again". He knelt down at my feet, parted my knees, and took my hard cock in his mouth.

My eyes stared indifferently at the ceiling, with cum smeared on my eyelashes and leaking out of the side of my lips, as his head bounced back and forth on my permanent erection, making loud slurping noises, as his hands cradled my toned thighs.

Carl leaned down to my chest and sucked on my left nipple, chewing up my areola, flickering his tongue, his lips pressing into my pec.

Alas, there wasn't even a twitch. With my arms thrown to the sides, sitting on the couch with my head thrown back and knees parted, I remained still.

Carl raised my head and glanced into my cum-stained, slack-jawed face as he kept kissing my pec.

"What are we even doing, bro?" said Vince. "He can't feel anything!"

"You're right", said Carl. "He can't."

My naked, cum-stained form bounced around in the black garbage bag in the trunk of their car. It was night by the time they reached the forest.

They rolled me out of the bag, at the side of a freshly-dug grave. My arms lined up by my sides, my legs together. A gash in my stomach from the knife wound. My dumbfounded face staring at the sky. As was my erection.

"Man", said Carl looking at my engorged penis. "I really don't want to bury him frustrated like this."

"He's not frustrated", said Vince. "He's fucking dead." He knelt at my corpse, and put out his cigarette on my areola with a "phht" sound. The red burning ashes shimmered around my nipple, fading. Then he pulled my jaw down and shoved the cigarette into my mouth, jerking my head to the side and spilling a little cum from the corner of my lips.

"I have an idea", said Carl, heading back to the car. "Roll him down".

Vince kicked me, and I rolled down the side into the grave, my arms flopping around awkwardly.

I landed face-up, legs tangled together, left arm bent behind my back, right wrist at my ear, my pecker still pointing at the sky.

There were flashes above my resting place, at the side of the grave, as I was jerked around this and that way, black holes appearing in my neck, chest, stomach and thighs, little bursts of red powder flying out of them. With 30 bits of hot lead resting inside my body, the men towered above my grave.

"Nope, didn't work. Dude's hard as fuck."

"I told you moron, he's dead. You're just doing this to make yourself feel better."

"Oh fuck off Vince. Let me have my fun."

Another gunshot rang out, red powder flying out of the new hole in my belly button. "Damn", said one of the men. "I'll use the laser sighting."

A red light traced down my still, unmoving body, shining into my unblinking eyes, my slack-jawed face, glistening wet holes in my torso, until it stopped at my balls, resting underneath my erect, upward penis.

With a loud "pop", my balls blew up like a balloon, covering my inner thighs in white cum.

"Wow, did he shudder?"

"For the 5th time, Carl - he's dead already!"

As my body laid there, with one arm behind its back, another bent near its head, my penis slowly curved down and softened, shrinking.

"Finally. I got you, bro!"

Two streams of urine shimmered in the moonlight, showering my perforated torso. There was a cackle from above as one of them traveled up my neck and started filling up my wide-open mouth.

A stick reached down to me, pushing deeply into my hip, turning me over until my ass was up, and mouth was down, leaking piss and cum as my teeth sunk into the dirt.

Two more gunshots rang out, punctuating my buttocks and making them jiggle, followed by cackling from above.

My buttocks jiggled again as a heavy piece of dirt hit them. Another piece jiggled them again, covering them up. Then dirt landed on my thighs, legs, torso, head.

"Now that's what I call a dirt nap", cackled Vince.

"And he just came out of the shower, too", said Carl.

Great story! Amusing and very sexy. After Vince and Carl drive off, I will dig him up, wash him off, and have a fun night, sucking all the holes, and chewing his round and firm buttcheek. :yummy2:

Thanks, Caleb. Maybe next time Vnce and Carl make less holes in the body, so you have a more intact doll :)

No, no, I like the holes. Great for fingers and tongue. Yum.

Back