Story: Abduction from the County Fairgrounds

LQQKing forward to the next chapter!!! :stroke::load::load::load:

Referring to chapter 2

It's rare to find a love story on this site but very nice. You have written a beautiful story but have kept it manly. But I guess the two protagonists are not far from realising that it's the person, not the gender, which matters. And though this might not be the most appropriate place to post it it would be great if you wrote a sequel about their deepening love and even their ultimate commitment to each other.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Referring to chapter 2

It's rare to find a love story on this site but very nice. You have written a beautiful story but have kept it manly. But I guess the two protagonists are not far from realising that it's the person, not the gender, which matters. And though this might not be the most appropriate place to post it it would be great if you wrote a sequel about their deepening love and even their ultimate commitment to each other.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for your post, lindier. My guess is that most CDG members did not appreciate chapter two, but it was important to lay the foundation for future chapters.

I couldn't just introduce Kurt as a "friend" in Chapter 3, because everyone would be asking "Who the hell is Kurt?"

I appreciate your feedback!

Referring to chapter three.

Whilst the actual butchering is a little gory for me I like the style of your writing and the clear affection between Kurt and the narrator which comes over so strongly. Which is why, almost despite myself, I enjoyed reading this chapter and eagerly await the fate of the pre med. But please keep this approach with the affection contrasting the brutality. You have a rare gift, please don't surrender it to the temptation to write what the majority may want.
Your style is unique, please cultivate it

Absolutely love the new chapter and I love the butchering process, can't wait for the butchering of the pre-med :hearthrob:

Referring to chapter three.

Whilst the actual butchering is a little gory for me I like the style of your writing and the clear affection between Kurt and the narrator which comes over so strongly. Which is why, almost despite myself, I enjoyed reading this chapter and eagerly await the fate of the pre med. But please keep this approach with the affection contrasting the brutality. You have a rare gift, please don't surrender it to the temptation to write what the majority may want.
Your style is unique, please cultivate it

It seems that most guys here were more turned on by Josh's torture, than his butchering. I'll keep that in mind.

Kurt will be helping me with Trenton. And yes...there will still be intimacy between Kurt and me. :horny:

Thanks for your post, lindier. My guess is that most CDG members did not appreciate chapter two, but it was important to lay the foundation for future chapters.

I couldn't just introduce Kurt as a "friend" in Chapter 3, because everyone would be asking "Who the hell is Kurt?"

I appreciate your feedback!

Wrong I loved chapter two as well as chapter 1. I'm not the biggest fan of butchering but that is my personal taste. I love the bodies unaltered and fuckable for weeks :love forever:

Enjoyed the story. Hope you continue!

Thank you, shadydan!

I haven't written anything more for a couple of months. A new job and a few other things have been taking up a lot of my spare time.

I definitely plan on writing Chapter 3, as soon as things settle down a bit.

Thanks again!

GWN

Back