Story: Abduction from the County Fairgrounds

GreatWhiteNorth

Forum Regular
Chapter One

Josh: The straight, young, self-absorbed stud​

The county fairgrounds were old. They had been there for nearly 100 years. Three-quarters of the buildings were for livestock. Horses, cows, sheep, goats, etc. The 4-H kids showed their livestock every year, in hopes of getting a prized purple ribbon. Five or six of the buildings were newer. Mainly metal pole barns, in which vendors could set up their booths every year.

By luck of the draw, this year my booth was in the very last building. "Great," I thought to myself. "I won't get much traffic this year." At least my booth was located next to the back door. I could open that door during the day and a nice, cool breeze would come through the door.

As I suspected, the building got very little traffic. I spent a lot of time talking with the lady in the next booth, who was selling candles. On Saturday evening I was on my smartphone, checking out the good looking dudes on Grindr. There were none nearby. Typical. This town was full of straight boys and rednecks.

I heard voices and I looked at the booth next to mine. A young woman was talking with the candle lady, while her husband stood a few yards away, looking at sports scores on his phone. He was a good-looking dude. Nice body, well-dressed and well-groomed. Definitely not a local. I stared at his crotch, but his shorts were baggy. I couldn't tell what was inside those shorts.

20160821_140326.jpg

His wife bought two candles from the candle lady and then they stopped by my booth for a couple of minutes to look through some of my brochures. We talked for maybe five minutes. I tried to engage the husband, but he was more interested in his sports scores and not interested in small talk. His wife was much more friendly.

After they left, I checked my watch. It was 9:00 PM. One more hour and I would close down the booth and head home. Most people leave their booths about 30 minutes early. They organize their brochures and then cover everything with tablecloths. I always insist on staying until the fair closes at 10:00 PM. If someone walks in at 5 minutes to 10:00 PM, I'm the only one they can talk with.

10:00 PM finally came and the doors to the building were locked. I looked around the building and every single booth had been closed down early. I was the only one left. I got my materials in order and was starting to cover the tables with my tablecloths, when there was a loud knock at the front door.

I opened the door to find that strapping, young buck, who had been to my booth two hours earlier. He had changed out of his clothes and was now wearing a white tank top and a tight-fitting pair of grey workout shorts. I figured he was on his way to the gym. I looked him over quickly, noticing the moderate amount of hair in the middle of his chest, between his pecs. His arms were muscular and you could see the veins running down both arms. A quick glance at his crotch revealed that he was hung. Tight shorts hide nothing and I could see the length of his cock through the material.

"Hey," he said. "My wife and I were in here a couple hours ago and she thinks she may have left her wallet, either at your booth or the one next to you."

"Sure, I remember you guys," I said nonchalantly. "Where is your wife?" "She's already in bed," he replied. "She's two months pregnant and wasn't feeling well tonight." "That's too bad," I said. "I hope she's feeling better tomorrow. Come on in."

I already knew the wallet belonged to her. I had seen her put it down, as she filled out a giveaway drawing slip. After the candle lady left, I had gone through the wallet. Her name was Alyssa Hansen and I had written down their address, hoping to drive by sometime and catch him mowing the lawn shirtless. It was a Louis Vuitton women's wallet and she was carrying over $200 in cash, along with a Platinum American Express card and several other credit cards. These people had money.

"Yeah. A woman's wallet was left at my booth tonight. I put it in the lost and found. I hope you don't mind, but for security reasons I'm wondering if I can see your ID and also get a description of the wallet?" "No problem, man,” he replied. “I'm just happy you found it. She's been a real bitch ever since she got pregnant and somehow it's always my fault. Here's my ID. My name is Josh Hansen and it's a Louis Vuitton women's wallet."

"That's it," I said. "I put it in the lost and found box, which is way back in the corner, under my table. I've got a few things to take care of, but feel free to look through the box." Josh got down on his hands and knees and reached for the box. His muscular legs were slightly spread and his big balls were bulging through the tight fabric of his shorts. My mind was racing, as I glanced down at a 2x4 laying on the table. There was no one else in the building except the two of us and the fairgrounds were most likely deserted. Did I have the nerve? Should I actually do what I've fantasized about doing for years? I picked up the 2x4, just as he found the wallet. "Got it," he said, as I hit him in the side of the head.

I had to act quickly, as I didn't know how long he'd be out. I grabbed some rope from one of my boxes and quickly hogtied him. I also put some duct tape over his mouth. I ran to the front door and looked out at the parking lot. The parking lot was deserted, except for Josh's Jeep. I ran to the back door and looked out at the back parking lot. It was also deserted, except for my car. I jumped in my car and pulled up next to the back door of the building. I then went back inside.

Josh's phone was sitting on my display table, next to his keys. Using his thumb, I unlocked the phone and started looking through his pictures. Josh was a good-looking stud and he knew it. There were dozens upon dozens of pictures of him. He was clothed in most of the pictures, but there were also a bunch of nudes. I was right. He was definitely hung! When his cock was flaccid it look average, but when he was erect it was a thick 7 1/2 inches. I kept scrolling through the pics and came upon a video of him stroking his meat. "Nice fuckin' cock," I thought to myself. I kept scrolling through the pictures and found bare-chested pics of his wife. She had nice tits, but they didn't do anything for me. I kept scrolling.

Now there were pictures of a new girl. She was also naked. "This could be interesting," I thought to myself. The very next pic was of that same girl, swallowing the cock I had lusted after only moments before. "I can't believe he has pics of another woman sucking his cock, on his phone," I thought. The next thing I watched was a video of that same girl sucking him off. His large cock throbbed, as he emptied his seed down her throat.

"The fucker is cheating on his pregnant wife," I thought to myself. "Tonight is going to be more fun than I had imagined." I dragged Josh to the back door. He was quite muscular and therefore, heavy. I popped the trunk of my car and somehow managed to lift him, put him inside and close the door. I drove back to the very far corner of the fairgrounds and hid my car behind an old, deserted barn.

I ran back into the building and grabbed the wallet, Josh's phone and car keys. After exiting the building, I got into Josh's Jeep and drove five blocks into town, parking it in the parking lot of a sleazy, strip club. I had been in that strip club many times, for bachelor parties. The strippers in there were cheap, ugly whores, but the local rednecks seemed to enjoy them. I wondered how Josh's wife would feel, when his car (with the wallet and cell phone inside it) was found in the parking lot of that strip club.

I locked Josh's Jeep and put his keys in my pocket. As I walked back towards the fairgrounds, I crossed a bridge over the river. I flung his keys down into the water and kept walking. I didn't want anyone to see me running, so I walked briskly back to the fairgrounds. The place was deserted. I kept looking back over my shoulder, as I walked back to that old barn in the far corner of the fairgrounds.

Keeping my lights off, I started my vehicle and drove into the old barn. Once inside, I killed the engine and quietly closed the barn door. I finally breathed a sigh of relief. Everything had fallen into place, exactly as I had hoped. I opened the trunk of my car and Josh was still out cold. I didn’t want to run down my car battery, so I started rummaging through my gear and found my camping lanterns. I turned them on, illuminating the interior of the old barn. Once again, I dug through my gear and found what I was looking for. A large, blue, 12'x12' plastic tarp. Perfect!

There were four, solid wooden support beams about 15 feet apart, which held up the barn. "It really couldn't get any better than this," I thought to myself. I took the plastic tarp out of its bag and spread it out on the floor of the barn, with all four corners of the tarp pointed toward the four beams. I then went back into my camping gear, found four 10 foot pieces of rope and threw them into the middle of the tarp.

It was time to take Josh out of the trunk of my car. I wanted to lift him up and throw him over my shoulder, but I wasn't strong enough. Instead, I grabbed him around the chest and carried him, laying him down in the very center of the tarp.

It had now been over 30 minutes since I'd hit him with the 2x4, so I was surprised he was still unconscious. I wondered if he might be pretending...hoping I'd drop my guard. I punched him in the jaw as hard as I could, but there was no response. Still unsure, I rolled him onto his back and gave him a good, swift kick in the balls. He didn't even flinch, so I knew he was still unconscious.

I began to untie the restraints, which had kept him hogtied. I then pulled him into a spread-eagle position, in the center of the tarp. Using the four 10 foot pieces of rope, I tied his ankles and wrists to the four wooden support beams. I quadruple tied each knot. There would be no escape.

I decided to leave him clothed, for the time being. It would be hotter to remove his clothing, once he was awake. I decided to make an exception for his shoes and socks. I don't have a foot fetish, but I have to admit his bare feet were sexy. His feet were large and meaty, his toes were long and his toenails were clean and perfectly trimmed. I inhaled his masculine scent and sunk my teeth into the ball of his left foot.

He looked so sexy and vulnerable, lying there spread-eagle and tied to the four support beams. As I knelt down between his legs, I decided to take the first of what would become many pictures and videos. As I started the first video, I leaned over him and kissed his lips. As I stuck my tongue into his mouth, I slipped my hand up his shirt. I could feel his rock-hard abs and pecs, his tiny nipples and the hair on his chest. I couldn’t wait to see him naked!

He had a beautiful treasure trail, which started at his navel and led down into his shorts. I didn’t want to undress him yet, but I couldn’t wait any longer. I had to see his cock! I pulled down his shorts and looked at his neatly trimmed bush. The shaft of his cock was thick. I inhaled it’s clean, musky scent. I pulled down the front of his shorts even further, exposing his flaccid cock and his balls. His balls were the size of extra-large chicken eggs and they hung low in his sac. As I massaged his balls in my hand, I swallowed his cock. I had been sucking for a good five minutes, when he began to stir. I quickly quit sucking, pulled up his shorts and waited.

Five minutes later, Josh started moaning. He opened his eyes and saw me standing over him, taking a video. He shook his head and tried to focus. A look of confusion crept over his face, as he realized his wrists and ankles had been restrained. I zoomed in on his face, wanting to capture his facial expressions. It only took about three seconds, before the look on his face changed from confusion to rage. His eyes glared at me and he tried to scream, but his screams were muffled by the duck tape.

“You arrogant little fuck!” I said. “You wouldn't even acknowledge me when you and your wife stopped by my booth earlier. But then when you actually needed something from me, your entire attitude changed. You're a typical, self-entitled little prick.”

His eyes were red and full of hate, as he started straining against the ropes, which held him firmly. I kept the video going, as he twisted, bucked and tried to scream. His face was bright red, as the veins in his neck bulged. After five minutes of trying to free himself, Josh was exhausted. I knelt between his legs, with my knees touching the inside of his hairy thighs. “I think we should have some fun, Josh,” I said with a smile. Once again, Josh screamed with rage, as I slipped my hand under his white tank top and caressed his abs, his pecs, his nipples and his hairy chest. I slid my hand slowly down the middle of his chest and fingered his navel, before proceeding further. A look of revulsion came across his face, as he realized what I was about to do. I kept my hand on the outside of his gym shorts, as I started massaging his cock and balls.

After about 5 minutes of massaging his cock and balls, I stood up without saying a word. I walked over to my car and started rummaging through my camping gear. “Here they are,” I said, as I picked up my heavy duty shears. Josh's eyes widened, as I knelt back down between his legs. I pulled the bottom of his tank top away from his waist and started cutting the fabric, straight up the middle of his chest. As I cut, more and more of his chest was exposed, until I took that final snip. I pulled the fabric away from his chest and buried my face between his pecs, inhaling his masculine aroma. Lastly, I used my shears to cut the strap over each shoulder and pulled the tank top completely off his body. I bent over, opened my mouth and bit down on his right nipple, as hard as I could. Josh screamed, as all of his muscles tensed.

It was now time to remove his thin workout shorts, as well as the compression shorts he wore underneath. I wanted to do this extremely slowly. The mind game I was playing with him was almost as powerful as the physical restraints. I pulled the fabric away from the outer side of his left thigh and started making small, deliberate cuts. As I snipped through the fabric, the bottom half of his shorts fell to the ground, while the top half still covered his crotch. I was midway up the outside of his thigh, when I noticed the fabric covering his cock was moving. The kid was getting an erection! I know cock’s have minds of their own, but I was surprised at the erection, considering his rage.

I continued cutting with the shears, until I finally cut through the waistband. The bottom half of his shorts fell to the ground, revealing his beautiful, hairy ass. The top half of his thin gym shorts was still covering his growing erection. I took a closer look. There was a small wet spot in his shorts, at the head of his cock. “Damn, Josh!” I said, “I think you might be enjoying this.” His eyes glared at me through tiny slits and he mumbled something unintelligible. For a moment I almost wanted to remove the duct tape, so I could hear what he was saying. But I was too afraid he would scream, alerting anyone who might be nearby.

I moved over to his right thigh, in order to continue cutting his shorts off. As I cut, I almost felt sorry for the kid. His erection was growing harder and the tiny spot of pre-cum on his shorts had now enlarged to the size of a quarter. Josh was mortified, as I bent down and touched the tip of my tongue to the wet spot. When the shears finally cut through the waistband, the bottom half of his shorts fell to the ground, while the upper half remained in place, covering his erection.

Once every 20 seconds or so, Josh’s cock would throb involuntarily. With each throb of his cock, the dark, wet stain grew larger and the fabric started falling to the side. Josh glanced down at the front of his shorts and realized that he would be completely exposed in a couple of minutes. We both watched, as his throbbing cock slowly pushed the fabric aside. At first, only his neatly trimmed pubic hair was visible. A minute later, I could see his large, left testicle. An eerie silence filled the barn, as we both watched his cock throb a few more times. The only sound you could hear was the sound of his gym shorts, as they quietly slid down between his legs. Josh let out a muffled sigh of resignation, as he closed his eyes and lowered his head back down onto the tarp. As I stared at the glistening head of his cock, another drop of pre-cum oozed out of his piss slit.

“Damn, Josh!” I said, “That's a nice, big cock you're workin’ with! “No wonder your wife and your girlfriend love it so much!” Josh opened his eyes wide and I could see fear in his eyes. “While you were out, I used your thumb to unlock your phone and look through your pictures,” I said. “You don't need to worry, man. I'm not going to tell your wife about your affair. But you and I are going to have some fun, before I let you go.”

As I reached for his cock, Josh let out another muffled yell and the glare in his eyes returned. I touched the pre-cum covered head with my index finger and slowly slid my finger down his shaft. Grabbing his egg-sized balls in my hands, I gave them a gentle squeeze. His balls were firm and full of cum.

I opened my mouth and put my lips around the head of his cock. I sucked on his cock as if it were a straw, sucking copious amounts of pre-cum out of his piss slit.

Josh pulled frantically at the ropes, hoping against all odds to break his restraints. As my mouth slid further down his fuck pole, I marveled at his straining biceps and thighs, his rock-hard pecs and his chiseled abs. When his cock was balls deep in my throat, Josh finally let out his first moan of pleasure. I sucked on his hard shaft for about 10 minutes. He almost shot his load at least 2 or 3 times, but I'm very good at edging a man. Once again, I looked into his eyes. The rage was no longer there. Instead, his eyes were pleading with me to let him cum.

I stood up abruptly and stripped off my own clothing. Josh watched me as I undressed, but averted his eyes when he saw my erection. Without a word, I walked over to my car and dug through my duffle bag. I knew I had lube, but wasn't so sure about condoms. “Fuck!” I screamed, when I realized I was out of condoms. I grabbed the lube and knelt down near Josh's head. “I'm going to ride your hard cock, Josh,” I informed him. “But I'm all out of condoms.” I grabbed his face and looked directly into his eyes. “Do not cum inside me, man,” I said sternly. “If you do, the consequences will be extremely severe. Understand?” Josh nodded his head.

I straddled his groin, grabbed his hard cock, rubbed lube all over it and pressed it against my puckered hole. It had been a while since I had been fucked and Josh's cock was quite thick. I slowly lowered myself onto his fuck pole and gasped when the head popped in. Ever so slowly, I lowered myself onto his cock. Josh was already moaning, as my hole swallowed his thick meat. I almost yelled out, when his cock rubbed against my prostate. “Fuck yeah!” I said. “I love how your thick cock feels inside me!” I grinded my ass into his groin, taking as much of that cock as I possibly could. I wasn't worried about giving him any pleasure. This was all about me. I lifted up and sat back down, dozens of times. Each time his cock rubbed my prostate, I moaned. “Fuck...this feels amazing, Josh!” I said. “I'm getting close, man.” I grinded my ass deep into his groin, rocking back and forth and up and down. Suddenly I felt that familiar sensation, deep inside my own groin. I tried to edge myself, but I had already gone past the point of no return. My muscles tensed, I arched my back and I let out a low, guttural moan, as I started shooting my seed all over his face and chest. After I was spent, I collapsed onto his bare chest. “Fuck, Josh!” I said. “That was awesome!”

But as I lay there on his chest, with his cock still buried inside me, Josh started moaning and his muscles tensed. Suddenly, his big cock started throbbing, while it was still deep inside me. Josh had just seeded my ass. The unpardonable offence. I grabbed his face and looked into his eyes. “Did you just cum inside me?” I asked. His eyes were wide with fear, as he nodded.

I wasn't really upset with Josh, as this had been part of my fantasy all along. But I had to act like I was pissed. “You fucker!” I screamed, as I punched him in the face. I warned you not to cum inside me or the consequences would be extremely severe.” I hit his beautiful face several times. One of his eyes was already swollen and I'm pretty sure his nose was broken. I lifted myself off of his groin, as his flaccid cock fell onto his abdomen. I gave his cock a good, hard squeeze and we both saw a drop of white semen come out of his piss slit. I stood up and kicked him in the balls, as hard as I could. He instinctively tried to curl up, but the ropes were still restraining his wrists and ankles. I gave him another hard kick in the balls. He screamed, but his screams were muffled by the duct tape. I wished we were in a more secluded spot, so I could remove the duct tape. I wanted to hear his agonized screams.

Still swearing at him, I got up and looked through my gear. I grabbed a 20-foot polyester rope and my hunting knife. As I walked back over to Josh, I looked up. There were several ceiling joists above him. I threw one end of the rope over a ceiling joist. I knelt down between Josh's legs and grabbed his big, low hanging balls. I tightly tied the one end of the rope around his scrotum, above his balls. Because his balls hung so low, it was easy to wrap the rope tightly around his scrotum a number of times. Josh realized what I was about to do and started sobbing.

With the one end of the rope secured tightly around his scrotum, I grabbed the other end of the rope and yanked HARD… pulling Josh’s body a few inches into the air. His agonizing scream was muffled by the duct tape, as he was held aloft by his balls. Pulling on the rope as hard as I could, I lifted his ass six inches off the ground. One of the beams had a large hook screwed into it, so I secured the free end of the rope around that hook.

Standing back, I admired my handiwork and took a bunch of pictures and videos, while Josh was hanging there by his balls, screaming. After five minutes, I asked Josh if he wanted me to let him back down. He frantically nodded. Once again I knelt down between his legs, grabbing my hunting knife as I knelt. As I put the blade of the knife to the rope, Josh breathed a sigh of relief. But instead of cutting the rope, I quickly sliced along the base of his scrotum. Josh's body fell to the ground, but the pain was still there. He looked down and saw two large, ivory-colored orbs, held aloft by the rope. It took a moment to sink in, but when it did, he started hyperventilating. He had just been castrated! The only thing attaching his balls to his body were the spermatic cords. I quickly wrapped both cords around my fingers and pulled as hard as I could. From somewhere deep within his groin, I heard two loud pops as I pulled his testicles away from his body. Josh's castration was now complete. I removed his balls from the rope and held them by their cords, in front of his face. He was still hyperventilating. I placed my left hand in the middle of his chest, as I tenderly caressed his cheek with my right hand. “You need to calm down, Josh,” I said. “Take deep breaths. Everything is going to be OK.” As I walked back to my car and tossed his testicles into my cooler, I calmly said, “Your balls are going to make very nice appetizers. Thank you for letting me harvest them!”

There was one more thing I needed to do, so I looked around the barn, until I found what I was looking for: a shallow metal pan. I grabbed the pan and shoved it between Josh's legs. With my hunting knife, I grabbed Josh’s big cock and ever so slowly, started sawing it off at the base of the shaft. As I cut, Josh screamed a long, horrific scream. When I had finally severed his cock from his body, I went back to my car and got my cutting board from my camping supplies. I knelt down next to Josh's head and placed his cock on the cutting board. Starting at the head, I sliced his cock into, ⅛ inch thick rings. Josh's eyes widened, as he watched his cock being sliced up, right before his eyes. “I've never eaten a dude's cock before,” I said. “I imagine if I bread these rings, deep fry them and serve them with a tasty dipping sauce, they will be similar to calamari. Don't you agree?” Josh just closed his eyes. He knew he would bleed out in about 20 minutes or so. I put the cock slices into a Ziploc baggy and tossed them into the cooler, along with his balls.

I decided it would be hot to take some video of Josh's bleeding wound and his empty ball sac. I got back down between his legs and started taking a video. He wasn't bleeding profusely. It was more of a slow, steady flow. I reached between his legs, played with his empty ball sac and watched the blood coming out of his wound. I don't know why, but the look and smell of what I was watching started getting my cock hard again. I placed my hand where Josh's cock used to be, got my hand covered with his blood and used his blood as lubricant, while I stroked my own cock.

In about 30 seconds, my cock was as hard as a rock again. I crawled up Josh's body, until we were face to face, chest to chest and groin to groin. Suddenly I was overcome with the desire to fuck the hole where Josh's cock used to be. As my cock made its way deeper into Josh's groin, I was amazed at the feeling of dominance and power I had over him. Everything was so sensual and erotic, it only took about five minutes before I was ready to shoot my load deep inside him. I whispered in his ear that I was going to cum. Josh was still alive, but weak and there was almost no response. As I shot my load deep inside him, Josh opened his eyes wide. He knew exactly what had just happened.

It was obvious that Josh quickly slipping away. With my cock still buried inside him, I cut his wrist restraints with my hunting knife and removed the duct tape from his mouth. It almost seemed like I was making love to him, rather than killing him. I held his face in my hands and put my mouth on his. He was obviously delirious, because as soon as I put my mouth on his he stuck his tongue into my mouth and we started making out. I ran my fingers through the hair on his chest and tenderly touched his right nipple. He moaned with pleasure, while we kissed for two or three minutes. Then he took one last shallow breath and slipped away. I lay there on top of him for a good ten minutes, with my now flaccid cock still buried inside him. It was time to clean up and get out of there.

I lifted myself off of Josh and pulled my cock out of his groin. Using his white tank top and grey shorts, I cleaned his blood off my body before I got dressed. I cut the restraints from his ankles and put his clothing and the ropes in a plastic garbage bag. All of that would be burned. I pulled the shallow pan from between his legs and walked to the creek on the edge of the fairgrounds. I dumped Josh's blood into the creek and washed out the shallow pan. Back in the barn, I wrapped Josh’s body in the blue, plastic tarp and gently placed him in the trunk of my car. I put my hunting knife, the cutting board, the shallow pan, and the bag of clothes in with my gear. Before I grabbed my lanterns, I looked around the interior of the barn one last time. I had everything. I turned out the lanterns and opened the door of the barn. I started my car and drove out of the fairgrounds with my lights off. As I drove through town, I passed the strip club’s parking lot. Josh's Jeep was where I had left it, surrounded by dozens of other cars. He wouldn't be missed until the next morning.

I drove west, as I headed out of town. I wasn't sure of where I was going. I needed some time to think.

bravo, very well written, my fave parts so far are where u heard a loud pop when u pulled
his testicles from his body and when u fucked the hole in his groin where his cock used to be
attached.

Very well done, what a great scene especially mounting his new hole and savoring his death still inside. The fact that he's a breeder makes it that much better. Thx

This is my first attempt at writing a story. Constructive criticism is welcome. Too long? Too much detail? Sorry I couldn't get anymore pics. The one pic I have, I took with my own phone. The kid has no idea I took his pic. I hope he doesn't show up on CDG someday. Oops! 😕

Amazing first story GreatWhiteNorth and I believe the length and the details were perfect. I eagerly waiting for more stories from you.
For pics, maybe you can use Facebook or Instagram and search for photos to use in your stories, many great photos there, Tumblr is also a good choice.

Amazing first story GreatWhiteNorth and I believe the length and the details were perfect. I eagerly waiting for more stories from you.
For pics, maybe you can use Facebook or Instagram and search for photos to use in your stories, many great photos there, Tumblr is also a good choice.

Thanks, mim102!

I appreciate the feedback. Chapters 2 and 3 for this same story are in the works, I know what happens in my head. I just have to find the time to write it all down.

Great story. I love the visual of Josh hanging by his huge exposed white balls hanging by the spermatic cords. Our hero should gently slice Josh's scrotum 360º around the sack. A gentle tug on the balls would then rip the scrotum away to expose the jewels within as they hang by the stout spermatic cords.

After the erect penis is harvested there would be massive spurts of arterial blood. The prostate sits above the penis. In order for our hero to enjoy Josh's female potential, he should use his knife to partially split the prostate down the middle. A huge gush of urine would spill from Josh's bladder when our hero shoves his cock into Josh. Maybe Josh cums one or more times as he is fucked. The anatomy is destroyed, but our hero can see each orgasm happen behind Josh's eyes as the beefy pelvic muscles squeeze of the fucking penis

Aside from the fact that I have a small cock and no body hair, I feel like the victim in that story could have been me. Also, I'm pretty sure I'd cum as you sliced off my cock and balls.

Great story. I love the visual of Josh hanging by his huge exposed white balls hanging by the spermatic cords. Our hero should gently slice Josh's scrotum 360º around the sack. A gentle tug on the balls would then rip the scrotum away to expose the jewels within as they hang by the stout spermatic cords.

After the erect penis is harvested there would be massive spurts of arterial blood. The prostate sits above the penis. In order for our hero to enjoy Josh's female potential, he should use his knife to partially split the prostate down the middle. A huge gush of urine would spill from Josh's bladder when our hero shoves his cock into Josh. Maybe Josh cums one or more times as he is fucked. The anatomy is destroyed, but our hero can see each orgasm happen behind Josh's eyes as the beefy pelvic muscles squeeze of the fucking penis

Very hot, headsman! I especially love the visual of the 360° cut around his scrotum. Two large testes, without their protective sac. That's fuckin' hot, man! Thanks!

Aside from the fact that I have a small cock and no body hair, I feel like the victim in that story could have been me. Also, I'm pretty sure I'd cum as you sliced off my cock and balls.

I believe I've seen your naked body and your cock, Greg. I know I would thoroughly enjoy harvesting your cock and your balls.

Chapter Two

Kurt: My Straight Best Friend​

Kurt and I have been best friends since grade school. As kids, we were pretty much inseparable. We both love the outdoors, so we spent hours fishing, camping, hiking, swimming, building tree forts, etc. I was there when he broke his arm, falling off the swing set. He was there when my dad caught me stealing beer out of the basement fridge. I was the best man at his wedding and he was there when I totaled my car.

Kurt was a good-looking, muscular, all star athlete in high school, while I was the nerdy bookworm. He saved my ass on more than one occasion. I remember once when we were in 8th grade, a group of bullies started pushing me around, knocking me down in the process. Kurt was there in an instant and single-handedly kicked the shit out of all four of them. No one ever messed with me again.

Kurt.jpg

We were roommates in college and Kurt brought home a different girl every weekend. I was deeply in the closet, but I had a lot of girl “friends.” No-one ever suspected I was gay.

Kurt took me out drinking on my 21st birthday. He bought me shot after shot, until I was completely shit-faced. The bartender finally kicked me out, when I fell off my bar stool. Kurt picked me up, put my arm over his shoulder and walked me back to our apartment.

Once we were back inside the apartment, we both sat down on opposite ends of the couch. “Happy birthday, bro!” he said. “Thanks, man!” I responded. “I can't believe how fucked up I got.” “I can't believe you fell off that bar stool,” Kurt laughed. “Thanks to some asshole, who bought me about 20 shots,” I responded, with a smile on my face. “Just remember,” I chuckled. “Payback's a bitch and your birthday will be here in 3 months.” “Bring it,” he responded. We both laughed. “Thanks for walking me home, man,” I said. “I've got your back, bro,” he responded.

For some reason (probably a mixture of alcohol and guilt) those words, “I’ve got your back,” hit me like a ton of bricks. “You always have had,” I said, as I lowered my head. We sat there in silence for about 10 seconds, until Kurt noticed a tear running down my cheek. He slid over next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. “What's wrong, man?” he asked. I couldn't speak. I just shook my head.

“Tell me what's wrong, man,” he said again, with a little more urgency in his voice. “I can't,” I whispered. “I can't lose my best friend.” “Listen to me, bro. No matter what you have to say, I'm not going anywhere,” he said. I looked into his eyes and looked back down. I took a deep breath and finally blurted out the words I'd been holding in for so long. “I'm gay,” I said.

Kurt put both of his arms around me in a big bear hug and started laughing. “It's about fucking time you told me, asshole,” he said. “I wondered how long it was going to take you.” “You already know?” I asked. “How long have you known?” “I've known since high school, bro,” he responded. “I figured you would tell me when you were ready.”

I looked back up at Kurt and he had a big shit-eating grin on his face. I took a deep breath and managed half a smile. “Look at this, asshole,” Kurt said. “You just told me you're gay and I'm still sitting next to you, giving you a hug. What does that tell you?” “That you don't give a shit?” I asked. “Exactly!” He responded. “Get your ass to bed. You're going to have one helluva hangover in the morning.”

The next morning as I was laying on the couch nursing my hangover, Kurt came out of his bedroom wearing only his boxer shorts. We always lounged around the apartment in our boxer shorts. It had never been a big deal before and I was happy to see he didn't feel the need to throw on sweatpants, now that he knew my secret.

“I've been thinking about two things,” he started. “First, this is your apartment too. If you ever want to bring dudes over...go for it. Second, if any of those dudes ever lay a hand on you, they're going to get their ass kicked. “Got it?”, he asked. “Got it,” I responded. And that was that.

After college, Kurt took over his dad's business and married a girl named Ashley. His dad was a hog farmer and the local butcher. I didn't care much for Ashley. She was a bit too of a prima donna for me. She was embarrassed that Kurt was a butcher and hog farmer. But Kurt loved her and that's what mattered.

A couple of years later, Ashley started messing around behind Kurt’s back. She worked at the local college and was constantly flirting with the young college men. The signs were obvious, but Kurt refused to acknowledge them. She filed for divorce after meeting a college freshman, Trenton, who was pre-med and 10 years her junior.

On the night their divorce was finalized, I tried calling Kurt several times, but he wouldn't pick up the phone. I knew he was home (probably drinking) and wanted to be alone. I drove over to his house. When I got there, the curtains were drawn and the lights were off, but I knew he was home from the flicker of the TV set. I pounded on the door.

From inside the house, I heard Kurt yell, “Go away!” I knew where he kept the spare key, so I grabbed it, unlocked the front door and let myself in. Kurt looked at me when I walked in and quietly said, “I really need to be alone tonight, man.” “Fuck that,” I responded, as I walked into his bedroom.

Kurt stayed in the living room, watching TV and drinking a bottle of whiskey. As usual, he was lying back in his recliner, wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. He knew I was in his bedroom, but he couldn't see what I was doing. I grabbed his duffel bag and threw in some clean clothes. I also walked into his bathroom and grabbed his shaving kit, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, condoms and lube.

I walked back out into the living room, carrying his duffel bag. I grabbed the remote out of his right hand and turned off the TV. I also grabbed the bottle of whiskey out of his left hand. Both went into the duffel bag. Then I took some clean clothes out of the duffel bag and threw them in his lap. “Get dressed,” I ordered. “We're outta here.” “Seriously man,” Kurt replied. “I really just need to be alone tonight.” “Fuck that,” I said. “Get your ass dressed and in my car in 5 minutes.” With that, I walked out the front door and closed it behind me.

I sat in my car, wondering what I would do if he didn't come out. I waited for 6 minutes and was just about ready to go back inside the house, when he opened the front door. The look on his face killed me. He was a broken man.

Kurt opened the passenger door and got in. Put on your seatbelt,” I instructed. “Where are we going?”, he asked. “Minneapolis,” I replied. “I've already booked a hotel room. This night is on me.” The hour-long drive to Minneapolis was pretty quiet. Kurt stared out the windshield. “It's over, man,” he said quietly. I put my arm around his shoulder. “I know, man,” I replied. “I'm sorry.” Kurt didn't cry. I didn't expect him to. He was a typical, straight man. Always keeping his feelings inside.

We arrived in Minneapolis and checked into our hotel. It was a nice suite, with two queen beds, a small kitchenette and a living room area with a big, flat screen TV. I handed Kurt his duffel bag and said, “Take a shower, man. We’re going out on the town.”

I took him to every straight bar I knew of. As I suspected, beautiful women were all over him. Kurt was definitely a looker, with his muscular body, a nice bulge in his jeans and his furry chest. After we closed down the bars, I took him to Deja Vu, which is a nice strip club in Minneapolis. I paid for everything, including a topless lap dance for Kurt. He was smiling a lot, so I’m pretty sure he was having a good time. We left the strip club late. Sometime after 2:00 AM. The walk wasn’t far, but I got us a cab back to the hotel.

Once we were back in the hotel room, we got undressed and lay down on our beds, watching TV in our boxers. I glanced over at Kurt and started laughing. He had forgotten to button the fly on his boxers, after he took his last leak. “Button your fly, bro,” I said laughing. I really don’t want to see your pencil dick tonight.” Kurt glanced down at his crotch and laughed, but he didn’t button his fly. Instead, he rolled over onto his side, facing me. I rolled onto my side, facing him and instinctively glanced down at his crotch. Because his fly was wide open, I could see his light brown pubic hair, as well as his soft cock. Kurt noticed me looking, but didn't say a word. “You really are my best friend, man,” he said. “You know me better than anyone else and you’ve always been there for me.” “You are the one who has always been there for me, man,” I said. “There’s no way in Hell I was going to let you be alone tonight.”

With that, Kurt got up off his bed, came over to mine and lay down on his side, facing me. He wrapped his strong arms around me in one of his famous bear hugs. Kurt had always been a big hugger, so that I was used to. What I wasn’t used to was hugging him when we were both in our boxer shorts. He buried his face in my neck and we held each other for a while, with neither of us saying a word. Kurt’s bear hugs typically only last about 5 to 10 seconds, but this one was much longer. After a minute had passed, I couldn’t help but notice his muscular, hairy chest pressed against mine and his bare stomach touching mine. Even his groin was pressed against mine. After about two more minutes, I felt Kurt’s cock starting to grow, which caused me to start getting an erection. I quickly let go of him and stammered something about getting back into his own bed, so we could get some sleep.

“You worry too much,” he said softly, into my neck. “You always have.” “We’ve both been drinking a lot tonight, man,” I replied. “I’m not going to lose my best friend, by doing something we'll both regret tomorrow morning. Kurt didn't let go and kept his face buried in my neck. “I told you this once before, man,” he began. “There is absolutely nothing you could do that would ever jeopardize our friendship. I'm not big on labels like straight, gay or bisexual, but I haven't held someone in my arms in over six months. Right now, I just want to hold you. If something more happens...so be it.”

We lay there holding each other for another 10 minutes, as both of our cocks got fully erect. Kurt lifted his face from my neck, rolled me over onto my back and lay his head in the middle of my chest, with his right hand on my left nipple. “Your heart is pounding like crazy, man,” he said. “Take a deep breath and relax.” Ever so slowly, he he started sliding his hand down my chest, onto my stomach and then down below my navel. There was only a slight hesitation, as his hand slipped underneath the fabric of my boxers, brushed my pubic hair and touched my rock-hard cock with his fingertips. I let out a soft moan, as he cupped my balls in his hand and softly stroked my cock.

Suddenly, Kurt got up on his knees, grabbed the waistband of my boxers and slowly proceeded to pull them off. Neither of us said a word, as he pulled off his own boxers and lay back down on the bed naked, facing me. He continued to caress my body. My arms, my chest, my stomach, my cock and my balls. I reached down and gently took his rock-hard cock into my hand. A drop of pre-cum appeared on the head of his cock and I rubbed the pre-cum all over his big, mushroom head. Kurt moaned, as I stroked his cock and massaged his balls. The stroking and caressing lasted a good 20 minutes, with neither of us saying a word.

I looked into his eyes, wishing I could read his mind. How far did he want to go? I wanted to kiss him, but kissing seemed way too intimate. This wasn't two buddies making love. This was two buddies, who were going to get each other off. Raw, primal sex. I sat up and rotated my body, so that we were in the 69 position. I grabbed his hard cock, opened my mouth and looked up at his face, hoping for some encouragement. He nodded his head, giving me the answer I was looking for. I opened my mouth and the tip of my tongue touched the head of his cock. As my mouth swallowed his cock inch by inch, Kurt let out a long, soft moan. I knew he had never received a blowjob from a dude before, so I was determined to give him the best I had to offer. After sucking on his cock for a good 15 minutes, I decided to give his balls some attention. When the tip of my tongue touched his sac, I thought he was going to go through the roof. He threw back his head and let out a loud moan. He continued to moan loudly, as I licked and sucked on both of his testicles. (He later told me that no one had ever sucked on his balls before and it felt amazing). I went back to his cock and continued with the blowjob. I edged him at least five times. Each time his muscles tensed and I saw his balls pulling up close to his body, I stopped stroking and sucking. I wanted this blowjob to last forever. After I had edged him for over an hour, I knew his balls had to be aching. I finally broke the silence. “Do you want to cum, man?” I asked. “Or do you want me to edge you for another hour?” “I really need to cum, bro,” he replied. I went to town on his cock. Stroking, sucking and gently squeezing his balls. After another minute, the muscles in his body started tensing and his balls pulled up close to his body. He started trembling, arched his back and a loud, guttural moan escaped from his throat. I grabbed the cheeks of his ass and swallowed his cock, balls deep, as he started shooting thick ropes of his fresh seed down my throat. After he shot his load, I kept my mouth on his softening cock. I wanted to make sure I got every drop of his tasty jizm. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. “Relax man,” I said. “Bask in that afterglow for a few minutes.” “Wow,” he replied. “That was amazing!”

After about three minutes, Kurt had recovered. He lifted his head and stared at my own rock-hard cock. “Damn,” he said. “I was so caught up in that amazing blowjob that I didn't think about you, man.” He grabbed my cock in his hand and slowly started stroking. He lowered his mouth towards my cock, but then he froze and looked me in the eyes. “I don't think I can do this, bro,” he said, apologetically. “Don't worry about it, man,” I said. “I didn't expect you too.” “I feel like I owe it to you,” he responded. “Nah,” I said. “This night is all about you, man. Just let me get myself off and I'll be fine.” Kurt watched, as I started stroking my cock. It didn't take long. I was so worked up that I busted a nut in about two minutes. “Fuck, bro,” Kurt said. “It was hot watching you cum! You shot a nice fuckin’ load!” “Thanks, man,” I replied.

A few minutes later, Kurt started laughing. “What?” I asked. “You ready for round two yet, man,” he asked. I started laughing, as well. “Give me 20 minutes and I'll be ready,” I said. “Same thing?” I asked. “Nah,” he replied, as he smacked me on the bare ass. “I'm going to make a deposit somewhere else,” he laughed. “Oh you think so, huh,” I said with a smile. “Tell you what, man,” I said. “Let's wrestle for dominance. The winner of the wrestling match gets to nail the loser.” “You're on,” he said with a smile.

There are no rules in naked wrestling. You do whatever you can, to subdue your partner. If an arm, or a leg or a cock are within reach, you grab it. The point is not to hurt your partner, but to subdue him. At one point, Kurt almost had me in a pretzel hold. However, I looked to my right and his flaccid cock and balls were hanging about a foot away from my head. I grabbed his balls with my right hand and gave them a very gentle tug. Kurt froze. “It looks like I've literally got you by the balls, bro,” I laughed. “Your move.” Kurt released me immediately. “You got lucky that time, bro,” Kurt said with a smile. “It won't happen again.” Kurt was right. Fifteen minutes later I was laying on my back, with my arms pinned over my head. Kurt was straddling my crotch and his cock was no longer flaccid. “You put up a good fight, bro,” Kurt said with a smile. “I almost had you there, man,” I replied, as I tried to catch my breath. We both knew in advance that Kurt was going to kick my ass. The naked wrestling match was just an excuse to get my ass nailed.

Kurt held me pinned in that position for a good 30 seconds, before he released my wrists and lifted himself up, off of my crotch. He looked down at my cock and balls and gently grasped my rock-hard cock. He placed his right knee between my thighs and gently spread my legs. He then knelt between my legs, spreading them further apart. He reached down into his duffel bag, which was laying on the floor and brought out a condom and the bottle of lube. He started to tear open the condom package with his teeth. “No need for that, man,” I said. “Seriously?”, he asked. “I trust you more than anyone else in the world, man”, I replied. “If you're going to fuck me, it should be natural.” ”Thanks, man,” he said. “I was really hoping you'd say that, but I didn't want to assume anything.”

I got fucked three times that night. Kurt shot his load four times and I jerked off three. He never did go back to his own bed. We fell asleep, holding each other.

The next morning, I woke up with a warm mouth sucking on my cock. I looked down and watched, as Kurt had swallowed about three-quarters of my cock and gently held my balls in his hand. He tried to go balls deep, but gagged. He glanced up and saw me watching, but he didn't stop. I already knew Kurt wasn't a quitter. Once he started something, he always finished the job.

It felt pretty awesome, so I lay my head back on my pillow and enjoyed the blowjob. Fifteen minutes later, I felt that familiar pressure in my groin. My breathing quickened, my muscles tensed and I started to arch my back. “I'm gonna blow, man,” I said. Kurt grabbed my ass cheeks and swallowed as much of my cock as he could, without gagging. I watched his face, as he swallowed my nut. I expected him to spit it out, but he swallowed my entire load. My whole body went limp, as I lay there enjoying the afterglow. Kurt kept my softening cock in his mouth for another minute or two. “You really didn't have to do that, man,” I said. “Yeah I did, he replied.” “After you fell asleep last night, I started thinking about how many times you had sucked my cock and how many times you let me fuck you. Then I started asking myself why I wasn't willing to return the favor,” he continued. “I came to the conclusion that it was all about macho bullshit. I fell asleep last night, determined to wake you with a blowjob.” “And it was a damned good blowjob, bro!” I replied.

Just for fun, Kurt smacked me on the bare ass, as we got out of bed. “Any regrets, man?”, he asked. “None,” I replied. “Good,” he said. “Let's get something to eat before we head home. I'm starving.”

Chapter Three

Damn! Now what do I do?​

With Josh's body in my trunk, I drove around aimlessly for a couple of hours. Everything had happened so quickly. I hadn't planned it. Now I had a dead, naked, emasculated man in my trunk and I didn't have a clue about what to do next.

There was only one person in the entire world I could go to, but what if he freaked out when he saw what I had done? I sat at the end of Kurt's driveway for another 20 minutes, trying to get up the nerve to drive up to his house and knock on the door. With no other options, I slowly drove up his driveway, parked my car, got out and walked up to his front door. It was extremely late. I didn't even know if he would still be awake. I saw the flicker of the TV set through the closed drapes, took a deep breath and knocked on the front door.

Kurt answer the door, wearing only his boxer shorts. “Hey, bro!” he said, as he wrapped his muscular arms around me in a big bear hug. “It's been a while. How in the Hell have you been?” he asked. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. “You're white as a ghost bro,” he said with a look of concern. “What's wrong?”

I looked him in the eyes, as I blurted it out: “I've done something bad, man. REALLY bad,” He smiled a reassuring smile and put his hands on my shoulders. “How many times do I have to tell you this?” he asked. “I've got your back, bro.” “I know,” I responded. “But this is worse than anything you could ever imagine.”Tell me what you've done, bro,” Kurt said. I reached into my front pocket and pulled out the keys to my car. Handing him the keys, I said, “Open the trunk, man.”

Kurt walked over to my car and put the key in the lock of the trunk. I tried to ready myself for what was sure to be a bad reaction. Kurt turned the key and the trunk popped open. Josh's body was completely covered with the blue tarp. Kurt appeared to steel himself, but didn't say a word, as he started to pull back the edge of the tarp. I held my breath, scared shitless. Kurt pulled the tarp open and saw Josh's face and bare chest. The silence was deafening, as I waited for his reaction.

After what seemed like an eternity, Kurt stepped back, looked at me and smiled. “Looks like you got yourself a nice, young buck,” he said. He pulled the tarp completely open and saw that Josh's cock and balls had been removed. “Well,” he continued, “At least it used to be a buck. What did you do with its cock and balls?” he asked. I pointed to the Coleman cooler, laying next to Josh's feet. “Decide to keep a trophy?” he asked. “Something like that,” I responded.

Kurt walked back over to me and put his hands on my shoulders. “You're shaking like a leaf, bro,” he said. “Do you want to talk about it?” he asked. I shook my head “no.” “Did he hurt you?” he asked. Once again, I shook my head “no.” Does anyone else know about this?” he asked. “No, man,” I replied. “Just you and me.” Did you leave any evidence of what happened?” he asked. “I triple checked everything, man,” I replied. “There is zero evidence of anything.” “Good,” he responded. “Take a deep breath, bro,” he said. “This stays between you and me. Do you want me to help bury the body?” he asked. I dropped my head, ashamed to tell him what I wanted. “Look at me, bro,” he said. “What do you want done with the body?” I looked back up and into his eyes. “I want the meat,” I said. “Seriously?” he asked, as a broad smile came across his face. “Seriously,” I responded. “OK then,” Kurt replied. “Let's get er done.”

Kurt threw the tarp back over Josh and closed the trunk. We both got in my car and drove around back, where the processing for his butcher shop was done. I opened the trunk and we grabbed the tarp, with Josh wrapped inside. Kurt quickly scanned the inside of the trunk. “Good thinking using that tarp, bro,” he said. “There's not a spot of blood anywhere in your trunk.”

We placed the tarp on a long, stainless steel table and unwrapped it. Kurt examined the body, trying to determine the best way of butchering it. “I've never butchered one of these animals before,” Kurt said. “But it will be a piece of cake.” “Can I help?” I asked. “Nah, bro,” he responded. “I've butchered thousands of hogs in my lifetime. I'll have this one processed in less than 30 minutes. Actually, you may want to go back into the house. This is going to be gory.” “If it's ok with you,” I began. “I really want to stay and watch. I want to see everything you do to him.” “Damn!” Kurt chuckled. “This kid must have really pissed you off.” I remained silent. I didn't want Kurt to know that I was the predator here.

“Usually I hang the hogs upside down by their rear legs, in order to gut them,” he started. “But this one's legs are much longer than average.” Suddenly, he had an idea. “I know what to do, bro,” he said, as he walked over to the wall with all the meat hooks hanging on it. He grabbed the largest meat hook, which had a pulley on the end of it. As he spread Josh's legs far apart, he looked at me and laughed. “Good thing this kid is dead,” he said. “Otherwise, this would hurt like a bitch!” He grabbed the large meat hook and inserted the point of the hook into Josh’s anus. “This is going to work perfectly,” he said, as he fed the large hook further up into Josh's hole.

3884113451ce1720167f7a57f4c6e708.jpg

Once the meat hook was fully inserted, Kurt grabbed a cable and fed it through the pulley on the other end of the hook. He flipped a switch and the hook started dragging Josh across the table and up into the air. “That worked slick as shit,” Kurt said with a grin. I watched in amazement as Josh hung there in the air, suspended only by a huge meat hook which had been shoved into his asshole. “Let's gut the bastard,” Kurt said, as he grabbed a large knife and shoved it into Josh's groin. Kurt worked quickly and made a long cut from Josh's groin to his sternum.

He reached inside and started pulling out Josh’s intestines, liver, stomach and kidneys, which all fell into a huge steel bucket, below Josh's head. “Do you like organ meat?” he asked. “Nah,” I responded. “I just want his muscles, man.” “That's fine, he responded. We'll feed his organs to the hogs out back. Hogs will eat anything, including bone. After we've harvested all the edible meat, the hogs will eat everything else. This dude is going to disappear from the face of the Earth and no one will ever know what happened to him.”

He then grabbed a saw and instructed me to put on one of his yellow, plastic aprons and headgear. “It's time to remove his head and split open his ribcage,” he said. “This is going to get messy. You'll want to cover yourself.” It only took a minute to cut off Josh's head and cut his rib cage open. I watched, as the head fell into the bucket. It had only been about 3 hours ago that I was making out with Josh, with my tongue in his mouth. Now his head was laying face down, in his own intestines.

Kurt quickly peeled back the skin on Josh's chest and stomach, revealing his pectoral and abdominal muscles. Josh's pecs and abs were the first pieces of meat harvested from the carcass. “Damn, bro,” he said. “You've got some nice steaks there!” Working quickly, Kurt skinned the rest of Josh's body. In a matter of minutes, Josh’s body was transformed from a good-looking, muscular, young stud into something you might see in a science classroom. A meat covered skeleton.

I was amazed at how quickly Kurt was removing pieces of flesh from Josh's carcass. His biceps, triceps, glutes, thighs and calves would make for some nice roasts, Kurt explained. The smaller muscles could be used for a nice stir fry or even ground up into hamburger if I wanted.

As Kurt cut off Josh’s hands and feet, he told me I could use them for a big pot of hot soup on a cold winter’s day.

In less than 30 minutes, the entire butchering process was complete. The meat was laid out nicely on the stainless steel table and the guts, head and skin were in the large, metal bucket. Kurt and I carried the bucket out to the hog pen and dumped the contents into a trough. The hogs rushed over and within 30 seconds the trough had been licked clean.

We walked back into the butchering room and removed the skeleton from the meat hook. We carried the skeleton back out to the hog pen and threw it over the fence. Kurt was right. The hogs quickly devoured the bones. Back in the butchering room, we wrapped the meat in freezer paper and labeled each cut. We loaded all the fresh meat into a large cooler and took it out to my car.

Kurt power-washed the butchering room. By the time he had finished, everything was spotless.

It was getting light outside, as Kurt walked me to my car. “You've got enough meat in there to last you for a very long time, bro,” he said. “Make sure you put that meat in your refrigerator, before you go to bed.”

“Thanks for everything, man,” I said as I opened the cooler and took out the two freezer-wrapped pieces of meat labeled “Pecs.” “If you're interested, we could fire up your grill right now and have steak and eggs for breakfast,” I said, smiling. Kurt didn't even hesitate. “Why the hell not?”, he said. “I've never tasted it before, but I hear it tastes like pork.”

Kurt grilled the steaks rare, while I fried the eggs and buttered some toast. When he walked back into the kitchen with those two beautiful steaks, my mouth was watering. We sat down at the table. I couldn’t wait for my very first bite of Josh’s pec. I thought Kurt would be more hesitant. If he was, he sure didn’t show it. We both grabbed a steak knife and cut into our steaks. The meat was so tender. “Mmmm! Delicious,” I said with a smile. Kurt nodded his head in agreement. “It does taste a lot like pork,” Kurt said. “Not exactly the same, but it’s still damned tasty. If you ever invite me over for dinner, I sure hope we can have ‘rump roast.’ We both laughed and continued eating and talking.

“You’re going to eat his cock and balls, aren’t you, bro?” he asked. “I was planning on it,” I responded. “You think that’s twisted?” “Nah. It’s no more twisted than what we’re eating right now,” he finished. “Before you head home, do you mind showing me his junk?” he asked. “Not at all,” I replied. “Do you want one of his testicles?” I asked. “Nah, bro,” he said. “This was your buck. His cock and balls belong to you. I just want to see ‘em.”

After we finished breakfast, we walked back out to the car. I opened the trunk, grabbed my Coleman cooler and handed it to Kurt. He opened it and took out Josh’s cock. “Damn,” he said.
“That kid had a big cock. It had to hurt like Hell, when you cut it off.” “Oh yeah,” I responded. “I had duct tape over his mouth, but he was bucking and screaming, as I cut it off,” I said. “I’ll bet he was,” Kurt chuckled.

He looked at me, as though he wanted to say something, but was hesitant to ask. “What is it, man?” I asked. “Would you do me a favor, bro?” he asked. “Sure, man,” I responded. “What do you need?” “Remember that pre-med college kid, who stole my wife from me last year?” he asked. “I sure do,” I responded. “Well,” he said, “If you ever get the urge to do this again, let me know. My ex-wife would be devastated, if Trenton ever left her,” he said with a wicked grin.

“Deal,” I responded, as we shook hands. “Sounds like you and I need to plan a hunting trip.”

Back