I couldn't find any sailor butts in my files, but this guy is some kind of military, so he'll have to do...

I like black...

and I like brown...

but I don't want my spread 'ems any hairier than this...

Here are a couple starfish that got up, got dressed and started walking away...

The other jocks in the locker room didn't seem to think there was anything unusual about your guy spreading his cheeks for the camera. It makes you wonder what else goes on!

Here're a couple more guys showing their bare butts (unnecessarily). We all know you don't have to drop your pants to your ankles in order to take a piss...not that we're complaining.

The other jocks in the locker room didn't seem to think there was anything unusual about your guy spreading his cheeks for the camera. It makes you wonder what else goes on!

Here're a couple more guys showing their bare butts (unnecessarily). We all know you don't have to drop your pants to your ankles in order to take a piss...not that we're complaining.

I had a friend who always had to piss this way, pants dropping down to his ankles. Wonder what was the reason behind it... :blush:

I had a friend who always had to piss this way, pants dropping down to his ankles. Wonder what was the reason behind it... :blush:

I'll bet it had something to do with exhibitionism. Just like this guy...

showoff F745735679 to cdg.jpg

It's just Alive Dudes with their legs spread and no pants on. It's not going to be interesting to everyone.

Back