Spartan Warrior Stories

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
  1. Chris - Murder

Brian stared out of the window, his eyes transfixed on the elite soldiers that patrolled the land.

Everywhere the soldiers went they had the attention of the ladies in their sexy slick look. Dressed in a red cape and slick black briefs the soldiers were nicknamed Spartans after the legendary Ancient Greek warriors and one of the main things that Brian loved about the uniform was the sexy aesthetics that were constantly on show from the soldiers amazing torsos to their powerful defined legs and he couldn’t get enough of it.

One day whilst Brian was out in the city square a new billboard was going up with the picture of one of the Spartan warriors. It was always a somber moment when these large posters went up throughout the land as it meant that yet another Spartan had lost their life.

As Brian stopped and paid his respects, he overheard another man speaking to his friend

“There’s a reason that those guys are so highly paid. The dangers that come with that job as huge. Their always keep us safe from the weird creatures out there and sometimes at the cost of their own life’s.”

The other man turned to his friend “yep. I know.” He replied, “did you know that if a Spartan doesn’t come back from patrol they give him seven days to return before declaring him dead and starting the mourning process.”

His friend nodded in agreement “yeah that’s true. They never go looking for a missing colleague, they never endanger a colleague. Apparently, it’s because a lot of the time the Spartans are killed by creatures that like to devour them so there’s nothing left. But if they do find the remains, they at least give them a good send off.”

Later that day Brian was at home staring at the sexy Spartan that just walked past his house. As he stared his mind reminded him what the guys had said in the town center and he relished he could have his own way with a Spartan and no one would know or even look for them.

As he lay in bed that night he made the decision to kill one of the sexy elite warriors.

The next morning Brian got everything ready that he needed, and now waited to see which unlucky Spartan would be patrolling their last ever route today. He hoped it would be one of a few that he had previously liked but to his surprise he spotted a warrior he had never seen before but one that perfectly fit the bill of a target.

8c19dcb3984b1e37c0ac034653c9bbf9cb4a98b8.jpg

Chris was a fine specimen of a young man, handsome with a great aesthetic body and amazing muscular legs. He’d been after the opportunity to patrol this area for a while and had been getting fed up with the areas he had been given. This time he had finally been given the chance but was unaware of the cruel game fate was about to play upon him.

Brian observed the young hunk as plucked the courage up to go and speak to the young man and lure him in. He knew if he could do that then the next part would be easy.

28e364b0ce9620e93a57db61e30c4b468e99301f.jpg

“Hey excuse me sir,” Brian shouted as he ran forwards to grab Chris’s attention. “I think I just saw something in my garden.” Chris turned and hurried towards Brian’s house and followed the young man in the door.

Both men now stood in the garden as their eyes scoured the bushes for any more signs of the alleged beast that lurked. Chris searched and prodded his sword into the bushes but there were no signs of abnormal life from within.

Turning to Brian he said “Whatever you had I here looks like it’s long gone. I’ll be heading off.”

Brian stared at Chris and knew he couldn’t let the muscular hunk leave. “Thanks for checking. I feel bad that I disturbed your patrol. Can a get you a drink or give you a bit of food before you head on your way.”

“No thank you.” Chris replied, “I’ll have to get back on my patrol.” Just as the two reentered the house fate would deal Chris another card as a rain storm developed and as they stood in Brian’s kitchen Chris had a change of mind.

“Hey, you know what. I think I’ll take that drink if you don’t mind. And would you mind if I just sheltered here until it stopped raining.”

“That’s fine.” Brian replied, “Go take a seat and I’ll bring you in the water.”

Chris placed his weapons down and sat on the sofa as Brian headed into the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water, taking the one he intended to give Chris he emptied in the contents of a small pouch put the lid back on and shook it about a little bit. Brian smiled as he watched the last of the powder dissolve in the water knowing he would soon have the sexy warrior where he wanted him.

“Thanks.” Chris replied as he opened the bottle and took a few gulps.

Brian now eagerly waited the 15 minutes for the drugs to take effect. As he did, he engaged Chris in general conversation and imagined the fun he would soon be having with the hunk.

3c05d9fdbefc443c94f0fbf5d82cbe3bc5d118ac.jpg

Around 20 minutes had passed and Brian soon noticed the side effects beginning to take effect on Chris as the young man began to rub his head and blink aimlessly a number of times.

Minutes later Chris sat back with his head laying against the back of the sofa. Knowing the time was near the killer got himself into position next to Chris on the couch. He placed his hand on Chris’s thick smooth thigh and slowly massaged his hand upwards.

Chris mumbled incoherently as he did so and let out a bit of an erotic moan as Brian now cupped the warrior’s manhood and had a fondle before caressing the young warriors sexy torso.

It wasn’t until Brian’s hand had reached the top of Chris’s chest that the drugged hunk reacted "Hey what you doing?" Chris said as he patted Brian’s hand away.

"What I had planned all along." Brian replied as he wrapped his hands tightly around the helpless warriors throat

The hunk gasped as Brian began to strangle the life out of him and brought his arms up in an attempt to pull Brian’s away but the drugs, he'd been slipped meant he was no match for his killer. Chris’s flaying arms managed to scratch Brian on the arm as his bare legs desperately kicked out at the floor. Chris continued to gasp for air but Brian’s attack was relentless. The young warrior had no intention of dying, especially this way and managed to put up a good fight, so much so his attempts to live made Brian grow hard.

Chris’s face started to go red as he knew the inevitable would soon come, a few tears slowly began to run down his cheek. Seconds later Chris let out an elongated groan as his body arched up for a split second and his arms dropped by his side.

Brian moved in towards Chris’s face his hands still wrapped tightly around his prey's throat. Chris’s eyes wide open as they stared up into the abyss, his tongue slightly protruding from his mouth as the last drops of dripple fell onto his chest and the sofa. Brian kissed Chris passionately and as he did he felt the dead warrior convulse underneath him.

Once he'd finished, he took the time to fondle and play with the straight hunk. Once he had explored every inch of the muscular stud he took a few photos for his own private collection.

2b40534787c3805c6f75eb859964eaf13ccf01e7.jpg

He positioned his victim and then began to have sex with the dead hunk, Chris’s hole was tight which was to be expected but Brian pushed his way in and soon began to enjoy the sensation of fucking his prey. Chris’s eyes looked up at him as each thrust Brian made brought them closer and closer together. Brian’s moans soon exploded into shouts of joy as his cum exploded all over Chris’s insides.

Once finished Brian gently slapped Chris’s chest and complemented him on being a good fuck.

92bb9837813416b464f8792f24c2116fada07b12.jpg

That night he slept with Chris body and enjoyed his time next to the dead hunk.

2469509baca865f54a1e7c01cac81af1a996deae.jpg

The next morning he fucked his play thing again but knew he had to dispose of him soon.

Chris’s body was dragged and placed in the back of a cart and covered with a sheet, he then grabbed the weapons and placed them next to the body.

After around an hour’s ride Brian stopped and dragged Chris from the back and into some undergrowth until he came to a mini clearing. He lay Chris out flat on his back with his left arm out from his body and his right arm slightly above his head.

abedcc50812a281fb067d72104cf3ec54e62dbc7.jpg

Brian placed the weapons in Chris’s hand and then cut the dead warriors throat to make it look like bandits had attacked and killed him. He then drove off leaving Chris’s corpse behind and at the mercy of the elements and nature.

Brian kept his ears to the ground in the coming days and heard that people thought Chris had disappeared and been the victim to one of the large beasts that roamed the countryside.

As expected a week passed and Chris’s portrait was placed in the middle of the capitals square and also hung in the smaller provinces. As far as his superiors and colleagues felt Chris was now presumed dead.

e5e5ba5d552eb21726c8eb7c7fcdeb553ef3c8f9.jpg

It wasn’t until a few more weeks later that a travelling merchant discovered Chris’s decomposing body.

Flies buzzed around and maggots crawled all over the dead warrior as his colleagues headed to collect him. It was clear that wild animals had also scavenged from the body as flesh seemed to be missing and bite marks were dotted all over his body.

Chris’s body was taken back and buried with honors as the cause of death that was released in all paperwork was a bandit attack.

Brian had literally got away with murder.

"Regular chapters will be added"

Absolutely fantasy story, can’t wait to read the next chapter , I would love a story with the one à choose as my avatar.

Brian. Didn't you briefly show a warrior with a shaved dick? Or was that somewhere else. it was sexy.

1. Chris - Murder

Brian stared out of the window, his eyes transfixed on the elite soldiers that patrolled the land.

Everywhere the soldiers went they had the attention of the ladies in their sexy slick look. Dressed in a red cape and slick black briefs the soldiers were nicknamed Spartans after the legendary Ancient Greek warriors and one of the main things that Brian loved about the uniform was the sexy aesthetics that were constantly on show from the soldiers amazing torsos to their powerful defined legs and he couldn’t get enough of it.

One day whilst Brian was out in the city square a new billboard was going up with the picture of one of the Spartan warriors. It was always a somber moment when these large posters went up throughout the land as it meant that yet another Spartan had lost their life.

As Brian stopped and paid his respects, he overheard another man speaking to his friend

“There’s a reason that those guys are so highly paid. The dangers that come with that job as huge. Their always keep us safe from the weird creatures out there and sometimes at the cost of their own life’s.”

The other man turned to his friend “yep. I know.” He replied, “did you know that if a Spartan doesn’t come back from patrol they give him seven days to return before declaring him dead and starting the mourning process.”

His friend nodded in agreement “yeah that’s true. They never go looking for a missing colleague, they never endanger a colleague. Apparently, it’s because a lot of the time the Spartans are killed by creatures that like to devour them so there’s nothing left. But if they do find the remains, they at least give them a good send off.”

Later that day Brian was at home staring at the sexy Spartan that just walked past his house. As he stared his mind reminded him what the guys had said in the town center and he relished he could have his own way with a Spartan and no one would know or even look for them.

As he lay in bed that night he made the decision to kill one of the sexy elite warriors.

The next morning Brian got everything ready that he needed, and now waited to see which unlucky Spartan would be patrolling their last ever route today. He hoped it would be one of a few that he had previously liked but to his surprise he spotted a warrior he had never seen before but one that perfectly fit the bill of a target.

8c19dcb3984b1e37c0ac034653c9bbf9cb4a98b8.jpg

Chris was a fine specimen of a young man, handsome with a great aesthetic body and amazing muscular legs. He’d been after the opportunity to patrol this area for a while and had been getting fed up with the areas he had been given. This time he had finally been given the chance but was unaware of the cruel game fate was about to play upon him.

Brian observed the young hunk as plucked the courage up to go and speak to the young man and lure him in. He knew if he could do that then the next part would be easy.

28e364b0ce9620e93a57db61e30c4b468e99301f.jpg

“Hey excuse me sir,” Brian shouted as he ran forwards to grab Chris’s attention. “I think I just saw something in my garden.” Chris turned and hurried towards Brian’s house and followed the young man in the door.

Both men now stood in the garden as their eyes scoured the bushes for any more signs of the alleged beast that lurked. Chris searched and prodded his sword into the bushes but there were no signs of abnormal life from within.

Turning to Brian he said “Whatever you had I here looks like it’s long gone. I’ll be heading off.”

Brian stared at Chris and knew he couldn’t let the muscular hunk leave. “Thanks for checking. I feel bad that I disturbed your patrol. Can a get you a drink or give you a bit of food before you head on your way.”

“No thank you.” Chris replied, “I’ll have to get back on my patrol.” Just as the two reentered the house fate would deal Chris another card as a rain storm developed and as they stood in Brian’s kitchen Chris had a change of mind.

“Hey, you know what. I think I’ll take that drink if you don’t mind. And would you mind if I just sheltered here until it stopped raining.”

“That’s fine.” Brian replied, “Go take a seat and I’ll bring you in the water.”

Chris placed his weapons down and sat on the sofa as Brian headed into the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water, taking the one he intended to give Chris he emptied in the contents of a small pouch put the lid back on and shook it about a little bit. Brian smiled as he watched the last of the powder dissolve in the water knowing he would soon have the sexy warrior where he wanted him.

“Thanks.” Chris replied as he opened the bottle and took a few gulps.

Brian now eagerly waited the 15 minutes for the drugs to take effect. As he did, he engaged Chris in general conversation and imagined the fun he would soon be having with the hunk.

3c05d9fdbefc443c94f0fbf5d82cbe3bc5d118ac.jpg

Around 20 minutes had passed and Brian soon noticed the side effects beginning to take effect on Chris as the young man began to rub his head and blink aimlessly a number of times.

Minutes later Chris sat back with his head laying against the back of the sofa. Knowing the time was near the killer got himself into position next to Chris on the couch. He placed his hand on Chris’s thick smooth thigh and slowly massaged his hand upwards.

Chris mumbled incoherently as he did so and let out a bit of an erotic moan as Brian now cupped the warrior’s manhood and had a fondle before caressing the young warriors sexy torso.

It wasn’t until Brian’s hand had reached the top of Chris’s chest that the drugged hunk reacted "Hey what you doing?" Chris said as he patted Brian’s hand away.

"What I had planned all along." Brian replied as he wrapped his hands tightly around the helpless warriors throat

The hunk gasped as Brian began to strangle the life out of him and brought his arms up in an attempt to pull Brian’s away but the drugs, he'd been slipped meant he was no match for his killer. Chris’s flaying arms managed to scratch Brian on the arm as his bare legs desperately kicked out at the floor. Chris continued to gasp for air but Brian’s attack was relentless. The young warrior had no intention of dying, especially this way and managed to put up a good fight, so much so his attempts to live made Brian grow hard.

Chris’s face started to go red as he knew the inevitable would soon come, a few tears slowly began to run down his cheek. Seconds later Chris let out an elongated groan as his body arched up for a split second and his arms dropped by his side.

Brian moved in towards Chris’s face his hands still wrapped tightly around his prey's throat. Chris’s eyes wide open as they stared up into the abyss, his tongue slightly protruding from his mouth as the last drops of dripple fell onto his chest and the sofa. Brian kissed Chris passionately and as he did he felt the dead warrior convulse underneath him.

Once he'd finished, he took the time to fondle and play with the straight hunk. Once he had explored every inch of the muscular stud he took a few photos for his own private collection.

2b40534787c3805c6f75eb859964eaf13ccf01e7.jpg

He positioned his victim and then began to have sex with the dead hunk, Chris’s hole was tight which was to be expected but Brian pushed his way in and soon began to enjoy the sensation of fucking his prey. Chris’s eyes looked up at him as each thrust Brian made brought them closer and closer together. Brian’s moans soon exploded into shouts of joy as his cum exploded all over Chris’s insides.

Once finished Brian gently slapped Chris’s chest and complemented him on being a good fuck.

92bb9837813416b464f8792f24c2116fada07b12.jpg

That night he slept with Chris body and enjoyed his time next to the dead hunk.

2469509baca865f54a1e7c01cac81af1a996deae.jpg

The next morning he fucked his play thing again but knew he had to dispose of him soon.

Chris’s body was dragged and placed in the back of a cart and covered with a sheet, he then grabbed the weapons and placed them next to the body.

After around an hour’s ride Brian stopped and dragged Chris from the back and into some undergrowth until he came to a mini clearing. He lay Chris out flat on his back with his left arm out from his body and his right arm slightly above his head.

abedcc50812a281fb067d72104cf3ec54e62dbc7.jpg

Brian placed the weapons in Chris’s hand and then cut the dead warriors throat to make it look like bandits had attacked and killed him. He then drove off leaving Chris’s corpse behind and at the mercy of the elements and nature.

Brian kept his ears to the ground in the coming days and heard that people thought Chris had disappeared and been the victim to one of the large beasts that roamed the countryside.

As expected a week passed and Chris’s portrait was placed in the middle of the capitals square and also hung in the smaller provinces. As far as his superiors and colleagues felt Chris was now presumed dead.

e5e5ba5d552eb21726c8eb7c7fcdeb553ef3c8f9.jpg

It wasn’t until a few more weeks later that a travelling merchant discovered Chris’s decomposing body.

Flies buzzed around and maggots crawled all over the dead warrior as his colleagues headed to collect him. It was clear that wild animals had also scavenged from the body as flesh seemed to be missing and bite marks were dotted all over his body.

Chris’s body was taken back and buried with honors as the cause of death that was released in all paperwork was a bandit attack.

Brian had literally got away with murder.

"Regular chapters will be added"

Here's one of the pics of him dead again, slightly altered. I used Photoshop to eliminate the price sticker on the back of Chris's shield. Sometimes those little anachronisms can be annoying.

Chapter 2. Will - Slime Sucker

In the stinking black water there lived a disgusting and dangerous beast known as the Slime Sucker. Six octopus-like legs supported a shapeless body, which merges into a head with huge evil eyes and a cavernous tooth-filled mouth. A pair of breathing tubes sprouted from the top of its head that enabled the beast to lurk below the surface whilst it waited for its next meal.

Will was on patrol, the hunky young man was one of the nation’s soldiers, his job to protect the citizens and travelers who wandered the land from bandits and the dangerous creatures that lived in the world. Dressed in red capes, and black trunks the soldiers were all the same handsome young men, with sexy athletic or muscular bodies.

The warrior wandered through the woods until he came to a clearing that contained a large body of water. He paused for a moment and looked as the sun dazzled off the surface of the water. Bored he picked up a few stones and began to skim them across the water, unaware a Slime Sucker was about to pounce.

Seconds later and without warning the Slime Sucker burst from its watery hiding place. The surprise attack sent Will to the floor.

The beast wasted little time in dragging the surprised soldier into the water with one of its long limbs. Will frantically reached for his sword but found it was soon out of his reach.

Pinned down and unable to breathe it was only a matter of time until Will drowned.

With its prey now dead the Slime Sucker dragged Will’s body to the bottom of the lake and began to nibble it to the bone, gorging on Will’s succulent meat starting with the warriors smooth attractive legs.

Seven days passed and Will was soon declared dead as a poster in tribute to the missing soldier was erected in the capital and other cities. Another sexy soldier who had died far too young.

Chapter 3. Jake - Sabre Tooth Tiger

Jake was one of the kingdom’s top warriors and one of his ruler’s personal favourites. Standing at 5'10'' his perfect looks with his athletic body saw many women doing their best to take the opportunity to bed him. Jake could have bedded who he wanted and had conquests both on and off the battlefield, but his heart was locked on one person.

When he wasn’t fighting for his king Jake could be found in the gym working on his Adonis-like body. Athletically toned everywhere with muscles on his upper body and a fantastic pair of legs, Jake was well liked by his peers and also by the ruler.

The king himself had a soft spot for Jake and the athletic hunk would always be pictured at the king’s side when he was engaging important visitors.

Reports had reached the king of a Sabre Tooth Tiger troubling and attacking the outer villages of his kingdom. The villagers begged for help and the king summoned Tom for an audience.

The king explained that he needed Jake to head to the region where the beast was striking and instructed him hunt it down and eliminate it. Jake never one to shirk a challenge gracefully accepted and told his king he would bring him back the dangerous beast’s head.

The next day the king gathered all the important people of the land at his palace. Jake never far from the king’s side stood beside the throne his arms behind his back and proudly listened as his ruler boldly announced that he was sending Jake on a solo mission to destroy the Sabre Tooth Tiger that stalked the outer villages.

Later that day Jake left the city to much fanfare as he started out on his quest to kill the beast that was stalking the kingdom. It was early evening when Jake decided to set up camp for the night.

The sexy muscular hunk had no idea that the Sabre Tooth Tiger he was searching for was currently stalking him as he relaxed by the camp fire. The beast saw Jake as an ideal meal and was waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

He played about tensing muscles as he wished he had the company of his girlfriend for the night.

The huge beast around 5ft in length with its razor sharp claws, huge jaws and 7 inch canines prepared to pounce on Tom.

Jake didn’t have any time to react when he saw the 400 lbs. beast darting toward him. Before he knew it the creature was on top of him clawing at his buff torso with its extendable claws. Jake did his utmost to try and fight off the big cat but the beast used its huge canines as knives and was successful in slashing Jake across the throat. The mighty stud immediately bought his hands up to his throat to try and stem the blood that was gushing out but it was to no avail as he quickly collapsed onto the floor his arms now outstretched from his body his left leg bent.

The Sabre Tooth Tiger sensed that its prey had stopped struggling and immediately began to sniff at the fresh corpse.

The great warrior’s eyes stared up at the evening sky as the beast bit down into his athletic toned body and ripped off some flesh. It took a second mouthful after biting down over one of Jake’s meaty pectoral muscles. The Tiger enjoyed the taste of Jake and continued to devour flesh from the body. It didn’t take long for it to have eaten the meaty parts of the sexy hunks torso to expose the hunk’s rib cage and other chest bones. The beast’s snout was covered in Jake’s blood as it quickly turned its attention to one of Jake’s thighs, where it tore into the bare exposed flesh.

Around an hour later the Sabre Tooth Tiger's belly was full of the proud warrior’s meat and it could eat no more of its latest kill so it headed off to sleep off its meal.

What little remained of Jake lay open on the forest floor ready to be consumed by scavengers who would happily devour any flesh the big cat had left behind.

A week had passed and still the king was receiving reports about the troublesome beast. He immediately dispatched some scouts to try to make contact with his warrior and had already started to fear the worst.

The scouts followed the route the king’s prized warrior would have taken and eventually stumbled across his corpse. Jake had lain dead for a week as flies hovered around what remained of the once sexy warrior who set out on what he thought was a routine quest. Scavengers had stripped from the bones what flesh remained although parts of Jake’s head remained intact, birds had pecked away his eyes and the scouts did the dignified thing and buried Jake’s remains.

The king broke down when he was told about Jake’s death. Not only had he lost his undisputed champion but he'd also lost his court eye candy and struggled to come to terms with the news.

The search for a new champion began..

Back